Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, three times," I copped. "Once might've done it, but I was enjoying it, gotta admit."

"And with a married woman, too," mom breathed, fanning herself. "My slutty li'l boy."

"Thanks, mom," I muttered. "You ever been the other woman?"

The air went dead as she heard the question. Had I gone too far?

"Yes," she said finally. "Well, maybe, depends on how you define 'the other woman', really. I've had no-strings sex with a married person or two, but I was never involved in some torrid affair that would destroy a marriage. What your father did hits too close to home for that to happen."

"Sorry," I said, shaking my head. "You know I resent the Hell outta him too, mom. If I could give him a kidney boulder in his dick, I would."

"Well, that's more merciful than the leprosy I've wished on his dick," she said simply, waving it off. "But yes, I've had the occasional sexual interaction with a married person behind the scenes. Not necessarily proud of it, but to the best of my knowledge, no harm done."

"Well that's good," I said, nodding. "And now I don't... married person, mom?"

Mom said nothing.

"Married men, you mean," I ventured.

Mom stayed tight-lipped.

It was some seconds before I spoke again, calculating and permutating. "Mom, are... are you bi?"

Mom finally sighed and sagged, nodding. "Yes, Aaron, and I guess I always have been. I was having sex with girls before I'd been with a guy, in fact."

"Huh, cool," I mused, nodding.

Mom raised an eyebrow. "Cool?"

"Well, yeah," I replied, shrugging now. "My mom's bisexual."

"Is this some sort of bragging right in the locker room?" she asked levelly. I could tell her tone was getting dangerous, which wasn't unusual for her, but was no doubt ramped by the beer, wine, and the confessional of the past hour.

I shook my head. "No, mom, nothing like that," I assured her. "I just meant that I really don't care if you're straight, gay, or bi. Fact of the matter is, you being bi increases your chances of getting laid, which is good, and if you're having sex with other women, then I don't need to worry about guys getting my mom dirty."

"Aaron," she said in a chiding mutter, blushing furiously. "I can look after myself, you know."

"I know, but I'm a guy, and since you're related to me, I'm still kinda possessive of you," I reasoned. "I don't want slimy guys or boys getting their creep on with you."

"But it's okay if girls do it," she said rather flatly. It was a dare to answer.

"Mom, we're not dating or married, you're not getting me in an inescapable trap like this, that's strictly for husbands and boyfriends," I laughed.

"Sorry," she mumbled before looking at me. "So you wouldn't blink if I went out with women? Women tend to be a little more complicated, more prone to finding relationships instead of just no-commitment sex."

I shrugged again. "So forget women and find girls my age, they would be in it just for the orgasm."

"Here we go with the cougar thing again," she sighed, shaking her head before looking at me. "Are you bi, Aaron?"

"No," I said, shaking my head now, almost leaping at the answer in order to defend my masculinity, but refraining. I just answered, sensing she wouldn't care if I was, just like I didn't care if she liked women too. "Straight as the day is long, not that it matters. I think a few of my buddies are bi or bi-curious. I told them whatever, I support you, just don't give me the gory deets."

Mom giggled now. "Such a man. At least you're accepting of other people, though. Have you ever had a side girl?"

I paused awkwardly. "Yeah. Well, even when I was with Gina, I might've gotten some action from another girl."

"Oh? Who?" she asked, her mouth forming a cute little 'o'. Mom had great dick-sucking lips, I realized. And now that I was finding out about her sexual history, maybe I had no business being surprised.

"Annie Clement," I admitted. "Remember her?"

"But she comes from that really uptight religious family," mom said, clearly more than a little surprised. "How on earth did you get her to have sex with you?"

"Well, getting her to wasn't difficult, and mostly wasn't my idea," I answered. "Have you heard the rumour that her parents had her clipped when she was becoming a teen?"

Mom nodded. "Heard it, heard worse. Some of the moms kept whispering that they had her sewn shut to keep her chaste."

"The clipped part is true, she's had a tubal ligation," I continued. "The other part defo isn't true. Privately, she was outraged that they'd done that to her, and one day she saw me getting changed in an unused classroom. She wanted me to take her, just to defy her parents, which I did. Kinda repeatedly after that, until they moved away."

"Good on her and good on you," mom mused, nodding. "Horrible thing to do to a girl. They probably screwed her hormones up for life. Did Gina ever find out?"

I shook my head. "Maybe she wouldn't've cared, I dunno. But she never did, and Annie wasn't in a position to get into a relationship, so keeping everything on the DL was what she wanted in any event."

"That's fair," mom said, smiling. "I guess we've both had our secrets, hm?"

I nodded. "As sucky as this night began, I think it turned out pretty good, mom. I know you better now, and I'm kinda happy about it."

"Me too, baby," mom sighed, letting out a satisfied sigh-squeak, stretching her arms over her head, which had the effect of thrusting her tits forward inside her silk blouse,. I guess she didn't remember I was there, and I stopped staring a microsecond before she opened her eyes. "All the wine and food has made me really sleepy, and the conversation kinda randy. I think I'll go upstairs and take care of something before bed."

I nodded and came around to pull out her chair for her. She smiled at me warmly and gave me a close hug, her face buried in my shoulder. My hands were on her back, and I hoped she couldn't feel the swelling beginning in my pants. That'd be bad.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered. "What are you going to do now?"

"Probably watch TV," I answered, not sure I was being all that truthful.

She looked up at me now, a bit of a smirk on her face. "What, no urges to see to after a dud date earlier tonight?"

"Oh, that's just me being a teenage boy, mom," I chuckled. "My whole left arm could be lopped off, but as long as I have my right hand, nothing's gonna stop that."

Mom giggled and patted the flats of her hands against my chest gently, almost as if patting on a drum. "Naughty. I love you, Aaron, I'll see you in the morning."

"Love you too, mom," I said, nodding. "See you in the morning."

She kissed me on the cheek close to my mouth and then made her way out of the kitchen toward the stairs. She paused in the doorway and turned her head. "It's Saturday tomorrow, no work for me. Have you got anything planned?"

I shook my head. "Nope. Maybe casual gaming, but nothing solid or exciting."

She considered. "Then maybe we'll spend some more time together and I'll find out more about what kind of a perv my li'l studmuffin boy has been."

"I'll bring the beer, you bring the wine," I said, grinning.

Mom nodded and continued out, a bit of a wiggle in her walk. I leaned back against the coffee table for a moment and sighed heavily. I shook my head to try and clear it of the alcohol haze and reflect back on the past two hours. I sure as Hell hadn't expected any of that, although I wasn't displeased, either. I loved my mom, and knowing more about her just made me feel like things were okay.

Mom liking women and having extramarital sex were eye-openers, and I guess I was relieved that she didn't kill me for admitting I'd fucked my married History teacher. My sex habits seemed to be of no concern to her, as long as I was careful, so there was another plus. I'd never thought my mom was a prude, of course, I'd heard her telling naughty jokes for years. But how sexual she actually was came as a bit of a surprise. Maybe after what dad did, she sort of buried her former life and history away from me.

Did she really want to continue this conversation with me? It seemed weird, at first, since she had female friends she could have gripe-sessions with, probably to better effect. And I sure as Hell never had bitch sessions with my buddies about this sort of thing. No guy did that.

So why was I looking forward to possibly doing this again with my own mother?

I shook my head again and went into the entertainment room, turning on the television. I kept the volume down, since mom was likely to be trying to sleep, after she finished, well... what she needed to take care of. I stretched out on the chesterfield and began watching some mindless Baywatch rerun, when I heard the slight rattle of pipes in the ceiling.

Mom was in her bathroom, taking a shower.

I tried to concentrate on the TV, even searching for a different show that might hold my interest, but I was finding myself increasingly distracted. And admitting why was proving difficult.

No. Don't do it.

"Dammit..." I muttered quietly as I put down the remote and got up. I took my shoes off and headed upstairs as quietly as possible, hoping I couldn't be heard.

Mom's bedroom had its own en suite bathroom. I approached her room and took a quick peek around the corner, hoping I was being sneaky. The room was dark, except for two small lamps providing a warm glow, and she had two scented candles burning, smelling like... I dunno, roses or patchouli or some shit.

The important thing was, the room was empty, and she'd left the door to her bathroom mostly open. I could hear the shower now, the water beating down. I heard her sigh, meaning she was in the shower, and it was safe for me to get closer. I slipped into the bedroom and got close to the bathroom door, listening as I hid around the corner.

Mom's sighs of contentment from being under the water soon changed to other sounds, such as prolonged moans.

Holy shit, mom was masturbating in there? I know she'd said she might take care of things, but for her to actually do it after telling me...

I guess I didn't blame her, after her date failed so hard, and I remember she'd been complaining when she got home about shaving her pussy and not wearing panties for the event. The thought of my mom's pussy being shaved gave me a stir I wasn't expecting. I listened quietly as she began working herself, her breathing getting louder, punctuated by the occasional gasp.

I was flattened against the wall beside her door, looking out at her bedroom, but I was wanting to see more. Could I possibly get a look in without her noticing?

Mom's shower doors were lightly frosted glass, so nothing was clearly visible except silhouettes, I knew this already. Across from the shower stall was her big sink and the long vanity mirror. I might be able to see in that reflection. The frosting would keep her from seeing me in the mirror (I hoped).

I turned my head and glanced around the corner, looking at the mirror.

Sure enough, I could see mom's form behind the glass. It was almost as if were was a mosaic, like one of those censored Japanese porn clips. I could see she was almost writhing now, what I assumed was an arm moving across her chest (and no doubt her breasts), while the other was moving back and forth between her legs. Mom was sighing and moaning quietly.

Wow, lookit her go. Damn, mom.

Then she stopped, and I panicked that maybe she'd seen or sensed me, but I was making no noise, and my logical brain reminded me that there was no way in Hell she could see me in her mirror. I steeled myself and kept watching, perhaps leaning in a little more to get a fuller view.

I saw mom turn around in the space, facing away from the shower jets now, toward the back wall.

"Well, hello, there..." she lilted, followed by a giggle.

I frowned, knowing she had nobody in there with her. Who the Hell was she talking to? I looked harder, trying to see by her. The mirror was not proving much help, and I finally took a chance and darted silently across the door to the other side, which allowed me to look directly at the shower. As long as my face stayed in the dark and wasn't illuminated by her bathroom lights, I'd be fine.

Mom got down on her knees, and that's when I noticed something that was rather dark on the back wall. It was hard to discern, seeming little more than a discoloured lump to me, at around her hip level.

Mom leaned in and with some moans began kissing something.

Fuck, mom, is that a suction cup dildo?!

The kissing morphed into something else, and I could just see the shape of her head begin bobbing back and forth, punctuated by her moans as she pleasured her toy. I was spellbound as I watched, mom blissfully unaware of my presence. I could make out the shape of her back and her toned ass somewhat, sitting on her heels while she made oral love to the dildo. I guess mom's dick-sucking lips were getting plenty of practice.

I darted back a bit as she stood and turned around again, but kept watching her. She then took hold of the chrome support bar she had in the shower and unlatched it, pulling it across the space to latch against the opposite wall. She now leaned forward on it, bracing herself before wiggling backward and groaning, clearly taking the dildo inside herself.

Mom, really?! I thought you had those bars installed for grandma's safety when she visited! That's what you always told me!

I guess they were dual-purpose. Gran only visited maybe twice a year, so the bar apparatus was clearly not left to languish the rest of the time.

Mom wasted no time in beginning to pump back and forth, leaning over to an almost ninety-degree angle while she braced herself against the bar. More panting and gasping now, and I could make out the vague shapes of her tits swinging and wobbling below her.

My cock was swelling in my pants, and there was no denying why. I gripped it and gave it a squeeze as I watched, almost hypnotized by what I was seeing. Mom kept pumping against her toy, hissing and whispering to herself, words I could only barely hear.

"Gn! Yes! Ahhhh, right there... fuuuuuck..."

I kept squeezing myself, knowing I didn't dare whip if it out and stroke, but once I was back in the privacy of my room, I knew I was going to town on the ol' hog.

I did myself one better and pulled out my phone, carefully angling it to catch everything happening with the camera and hitting 'Record'. I resolved to feel guilty sometime later.

"Gnnnnnnnnn!" mom strained as I recorded her. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me cum!"

While it never occurred to me that mom didn't swear, hearing her do it in the throes of private passion was new. I watched in a trance as she arched her spine and pushed back as hard as she could, making a keening sound before shuddering and sagging against the sturdy chrome bars that kept her from collapsing to the shower floor. I could hear her panting, her lovely body in profile and on display.

I kept watching and finally she move forward, shivering and gasping as the dildo popped out of her. I could see its vague form wobble as it left her. Mom leaned on her bar, composing herself, her face on her forearms. Finally, though, she reached under herself, and I thought she intended to stroke and massage her pussy to bring herself down.

Wrong...

She reached past herself and took hold of the dildo. Then she wiggled around, moving back, and I noticed a bit of a knee bend on her part. She was still holding the dildo when she began pushing, and a tiny grunt escaped her, followed by a squeak.

No way...

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." she hissed as she pushed back until her ass cheeks were flattened against the back wall. "Yesssssssssss..."

My mom had just taken her dildo into her ass.

I was... stunned.

She began by flexing her knees up and down slightly, still braced on her bar. Then she began a slow squirming and grinding motion, letting out another moan. Finally, she was moving back and forth again, having adjusted to the invader. And now the show began in earnest.

Mom was grunting and panting now, mumbling to herself. Her blurred form was swaying almost rhythmically, her opulent breasts moving with her.

"Fuck... fuck..." she panted, lifting one foot and resting it on the side of the stall. I wished I'd had an uncensored view. "Ohhhhh, fuck that's good... fuck me hard..."

I don't know if she was imagining anyone, but I couldn't help imagining myself behind her, plowing in and out of that toned, tight ass. I squeezed my dick, which was a raging hard-on by now, uncomfortable inside the confines of my jeans. I wanted to set it free, but I was still recording and didn't dare in any event. I'd simply have to wait until the show was over.

Mom kept pumping and fucking the dildo, getting louder with her pants and moans. Before long, I would've been able to hear her in the hallway, since she'd left her door open. She was moving faster, fucking like a champ, better than any slut teen girl I'd ever been with. This was completely unreal, and she was getting more vocal.

Then she seized up again, clapping one of her hands over her mouth tight and shrieking into it as she was rocked by yet another orgasm. The phone was almost shaking in my hands as I tried to compose myself, almost cumming in my pants.

Mom sank to her knees finally, the dildo popping out of her ass loudly enough for me to hear and to make her gasp. She was breathing heavily, like she'd just run a marathon, her face on her forearms again. She was whispering and mumbling to herself, but I wasn't close enough to hear anything. Whatever it was, I'd never know, I guess.

She finally pushed herself to her feet and with a sigh, turned around and looked down at her toy.

"See what you're missing out on, Ted, you prick?" she announced in a rather self-satisfied voice before she gave the dildo a punitive swat, making it wobble back and forth. I restrained a chuckle and watched as mom stretched again, letting out a satisfied sigh-squeak, as she apparently was wont to do. Then she moved the bar back to its original position and wiggled up to turn off the shower. That was my cue to leave.

I made it no farther than the hallway, stopping to listen as she got out of her shower. I heard her humming to herself, as she stepped out.

"Oh, fucking Hell," I heard her say to herself. "I left the damn door open. Poor Aaron, I hope he didn't hear me..."

I thought about it and then quietly hurried back downstairs to the chesterfield, where I stretched out and began watching TV again. Another mindless show was on, and I zoned out, trying to pacify the steel bar in my jeans. I heard the padding of feet on the stairs and shifted one leg slightly, concealing the predicament in my pants. This proved damned uncomfortable and I was at a loss for what to do.

I just went for broke and turned onto my back and pretended to be asleep, my head turned to the side. Yes, mom'd see my huge boner in my jeans, but with any luck, she'd think I was having a sexy dream. I was committed now, so I'd just have to wait and see what happened.

Mom came quietly into the entertainment room and looked down at me. I couldn't see her, since my eyes were closed, but I knew she was staring at me.

"Goodness, baby," she mused in a soft voice, her voice tinged with amusement. "What kind of a dream are you having?"

I heard her kneel and then it was quiet again.

"Lucky girls, whoever they are," she lilted. Then she took the remote from beside my head and turned off the television. She found a blanket and put it over me before leaning in and kissing my forehead so very gently.

"Goodnight, my li'l prince," she whispered before standing up and making her way out of the room. I heard her head back upstairs and then all was silent again. I opened my eyes and sighed heavily. Eventually, I'd need to go to my room, because all my jerking off supplies were in there, and I wasn't about to risk getting spooge on mom's carpet if I got too eager.