Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm a member there," she confessed, a statement that raised my eyebrow. "And I have indeed gone on DTF Fridays. I... I can't be certain, since sometimes there's piles of people on those nights, but I think the most I've fucked around with at any one moment is... five?"

"Wow, mom, a six-way?" I asked, impressed. "Go you. Was it all men, or were there women in the mix? You said we owed one another satisfactory deets after."

"I know, don't remind me," she grumbled, not looking at me. She sighed, clearly trying to remember the event. "It was three girls, one of which was me, and three guys."

"That's awesome," I said nodding.

She seemed skeptical of my statement. "You're not disgusted?"

"No, why would I be?"

"What if I told you that I took all three men at once?" she challenged, determined to find the line where I'd break down and judge her. "What if I had one in each hole all at the same time?"

"It means I won't have to waste a Truth asking whether you like anal," I laughed. I already knew she liked it in the ass, mind, since I'd seen her little show the night before in the shower.

Mom blushed again. "Aaron," she muttered, but she also giggled. "That's no way to speak about your mother."

I was getting the sense that she didn't mean the chidings, she was just helping herself through these moments by saying these things. She didn't seem terribly intent on stopping me from asking them. I knew my mom, if you'd crossed the line, she'd tell you, quite directly.

I smiled at her now. "Mom, let me tell you God's honest truth... I don't give a damn if you were spit-roasted by three guys. For real. If you were enjoying it, awesome. I'm not gonna condemn you for it."

"It's beginning to sound like you couldn't condemn me for anything," she almost grumbled. Whatever was going on, I needed to even her out.

So I played a card that would shake her.

"If you want me to negatively judge you mom, there's one thing you could do," I said levelly. "Get back together with dad."

Mom went completely silent for some time.

"Aaron, I could never..." she whispered.

"I know, mom," I said in my most reassuring tone. "I absolutely know. So when I tell you that I'm not gonna judge you for things like getting fucked by three guys in a six-way, I really mean it. You just need to accept that about me."

Mom didn't say anything yet.

"Every single thing you tell me just makes you more amazing in my eyes," I continued. "You were already the best mom out there, and now I'm finding out about this libertine side of you. It makes me feel better about myself, really."

She blinked and looked up at me. "Why, baby?"

I smiled. "Because sometimes I wondered if I got my crazy libido and my... uninhibitedness from my shitball of a dad. Now it turns out my awesome mom is who I get to thank for it. I feel great hearing these things from you."

Mom bit her lip as she smiled and her eyes seemed to glisten. Finally, she got hold of herself and gave me one of her smirks. "Fine, Mister Smartypants... truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said readily. I wanted to see where my comfort zone ended, confessing all these perverted things to my mom.

Mom tapped her cheek, her eyes darting back and forth as she made a show of thinking. "Okie-dokes... what's your biggest or most secret kink or fetish?"

"Oh, jeez, mom," I said, shaking my head. "I'm just a horny teenager, all my answers are gonna be vanilla."

"I want to know," she said, looking at me. "I'm not judging."

I shrugged somewhat helplessly. "I mean, what guy doesn't love anal, or multiple girls... I love those things, of course."

"Okay, try fetish," she pressed. She was going to get an answer out of me. "What genre or kink of porn takes up the most room on your hard drive?"

I didn't ever have to think about it. "Honest? Tribadism."

Mom hadn't been expecting that. "Scissoring? Why?"

"It fascinates me as a man, because it's the one sexual thing I cannot do or even adequately simulate," I explained. "So it's my fetish. I have tons of trib videos on my desktop. I can't believe I just told you that."

Mom snickered. "I'd be worried if you didn't have terabytes of porn on your computer, baby. And oddly, that answer makes complete sense when you explain it that way. Your turn, I guess."

"Alrighty," I said, watching as she sipped her champagne, looking at me over the glass, her head angled away from me slightly. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," mom said readily, smirking at me. While some people might think it was the safe thing to do, mom and I were both enjoying the confessional aspect of telling each other these things, spurred on by the rules of the game.

I didn't wait a heartbeat before asking me question. "Do you enjoy scissoring?"

Mom's eyes widened for a moment before she began giggling. "Ohhhh," she sighed, letting her head fall back until she was looking at the canopy above us. "Yes, baby, it is, without question, my favourite thing to do with a woman. I'm sorry, I can't really tell you more without getting into details you don't wanna hear."

"Mom, we've been over this, I'm obsessed with tribadism," I pointed out. "Hearing about my insanely hot mom doing it won't kill the subject for me, you know. And the rules you laid out specified an 'adequate explanation'. Saying you love it doesn't really qualify, you gotta admit."

Mom's face was flushed, and once again, I couldn't tell why. Embarrassment? The hot water? All the morning drinking we were doing? All three?

She relented. "Yes, mommy loves scissoring with girls. I love how my..."

Mom squeezed her eyes shut for a moment as she wrestled with this. "my pussylips feel slithering around with another woman's, and when our clits are brushing and touching. It makes me cum so hard."

She almost sagged. "And I can't believe I just confessed to that. To my son. Last night pissed me off more than I thought."

"Don't sweat it, mom," I said. "I'm glad Ted the Douche is gone for your life. Not just because it led to us doing this and getting closer, but because you deserve more than that. You're a rockstar in the sex department, clearly. I just didn't know I had one living under our roof with me."

Mom blushed and giggled, splashing a little bit of water at me. "Charmer. No wonder the girls skin their panties off so fast for you."

"And I'm kinda pleased that my mom and I share a scissoring kink," I added. "I've had other girls tell me that it feels so amazing, like nothing else."

"They're right, smart little sluts," mom agreed, nodding. "The only thing that's better is a variant of it."

I ticked up an eyebrow. "I know it's technically not my turn to ask, but you've gotta tell me, mom."

"Uh-uh," mom said, smiling slyly. "Your turn to confess to something, baby. After that, you can ask me about it."

"Fine," I said, nodding. "Dare."

This caught mom flat. "Not a truth?"

"This isn't Truth or Truth, it's Truth or Dare," I pointed out. "So, let's have it. What's my dare?"

Mom lapsed into thought for some time, sipping at her champagne absently. I took another sip of mine and had to admit, this stuff was awesome while sitting in a hot tub. I hoped we did this a lot more often.

"Okay," she said finally. "Lose your boxers. And they stay off until we get out."

I hadn't been expecting that, but I had dug my own grave, hadn't I? Besides, the water was almost at my chest and was churning around and foaming, so it wasn't like she could see anything, right? I nodded and pulled the boxers off, holding them up as if to prove I'd done it, and then tossed them aside. Mom giggled and clapped happily when she saw them. They landed on the desk with a loud, wet 'splat' that almost made me wince, reminding me I was now completely naked in a hot tub while my mom was with me.

"Happy?" I asked, settling back down on the seat.

"I guess," she lilted. "Comfy?"

"The bubbles feel kinda weird," I confessed.

"It's the best thing on earth if you're a girl, trust me," she giggled naughtily. "Well, you completed our first dare. You gonna follow up on your question?"

I nodded. "Tell me what feels better than tribadism for you, mom."

She smiled wickedly, as if she looked forward to telling me. It made me wonder what kind of conversations she had with other women when they were feeling randy or raunchy. "The only thing that's better is if we're also using a short double dildo, baby. Something that gets completely swallowed up by the two of us, and still allows us to push and slide our pussylips and clits together while still being full of cock. Nothing could ever make a girl cum like that does."

"What if you also had a double dildo in your butts?" I asked.

Mom's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates before she seemed to squirm under the water as she thought about my suggestion.

"I guess you've got something new to try the next time you're with a girl," I laughed. "You're welcome."

"I had no idea I was raising such a brilliantly perverted little sex fiend," mom almost giggled. "But you're right, something new to try. For that, I'll give you another round. Go ahead, baby. But make it a dare this time."

What did I want her to do? Stand up and shake her tits? Show me her lovely ass again? Those might seem too gratuitous.

"Okay, lose the bra, mom," I said finally. "That makes us even and you can still protect your modesty with the water."

"Predictable male," she sighed, smirking and shaking her head. "Not that I blame you..."

She was wearing a bra that hooked in the front, so she fiddled with it under the water for a moment before shrugging the straps off. Mirroring my presentation earlier, she dangled the waterlogged garment on the end of her finger for me, still smirking, before casually tossing it aside. The bra landed on top of my boxers.

Good aim, mom.

She then rested back, her arms on the edge of the tub, giving me a sly smile. More of her incredible breasts were exposed, creamy mounds of skin, but her nipples were still below the churning waterline, no doubt calculated by her precisely. "Happy?"

"I'm always happy with you, mom," I said, giving a universal yet honest answer that she couldn't gripe about. "I told you, today is awesome."

Mom sighed and muttered something under her breath. She smiled at me. "Okay, then. My turn?"

I nodded, somewhat wary of the glint in her eyes. Mom drained her glass and then filled it back up. She looked at me over the rim of her glass, as if considering me.

"Truth or Dare?"

I'd already done one dare, and mom's look was almost... predatory. I played it safe. "Truth."

Maybe that played into her hands, because the smile she gave me was a wicked one. "What, my son, is the naughtiest or kinkiest thing you've ever done?"

"Wow," I breathed, having to sit back and think. "I... gimme a sec."

Mom laughed. "My eighteen-year-old son has done so many depraved things that he has to think about it?"

"Well, no," I admitted. "I just have to think about it because I'm not sure anything I've done is gonna hold up in the kinky department, not by your standards, mom."

"Oh, baby," she cooed, smiling warmly now. "I'm not putting you on the spot or grading you..."

Her smile became a smirk again. "Because you told me what you've done to get good grades..."

She burst out snickering and laughing at her own joke. I blushed but waited patiently while she slowly calmed herself. Mom finally settled back into her seat and cleared her throat. "Sorry. As I was saying, this is about getting to know one another, right? I'm not judging. You haven't judged me."

"You know I'm gonna ask you the same thing eventually, right?" I pointed out.

"I know, and I'm already thinking on it," she said simply. "You chose truth, so go ahead and tell me, baby."

I lapsed back into thought while mom watched me, still sipping her champagne. I concentrated on finding an answer, rather than thinking about how incredibly awkward and downright strange this whole situation was. Think, Aaron, think...

"I've played Anal Roulette," I offered.

Mom blinked. "I don't know if I know that one. Tell me."

I took a deep breath. "You line up some girls, or guys, I guess, if that's your thing. In my case, girls. So you have them line up, and they present their butts to you. You start with one, fucking her ass for a certain time frame, two minutes or something. If she doesn't make you cum, you shuffle next door and fuck the next girl's ass for the same time frame. It goes on until one of them makes the guy cum."

"Oh my gosh," mom almost whispered, putting her fingers to her lips as she thought about what I was saying. "That's so perverted and nasty and sexy... you don't even clean off your dick before you're inside the next girl?"

I shook my head. "I guess the girls have to trust one another, or at least be pervy enough to not care. I don't make the rules."

"God, I really wanna try that some time," mom breathed, fanning herself. "Maybe down at the club. Well, Aaron, you actually did something kinky before your mom did."

"Pretty sure I've nutted in more girls that you, too," I added, smiling.

This got a giggle from her. "I've always wondered what it felt like to cum inside a girl. Kinda like how you wanna know what scissoring feels like. I've wanted to know that my whole sexual life, I thought it must be amazing."

"I have no complaints about it," I assured her, finishing my glass of bubbly. Mom held up the bottle and I let her refill me, smirking as my eyes went to her tits when she leaned forward.

"Sorry, junior," she chided with a wink. "You'll have to try harder than that to see the girls. Mom's older, but not stupid."

"The thought never crossed my mind that you were, mom," I said, nodding my thanks and taking another sip. Knowing we were gonna be in the hot tub, I brought a bigger bottle of champagne that wouldn't empty so quickly. "Whose turn is it?"

Mom thought for a moment. "Ummmm... you told me a truth, so I guess it's my turn. What's it gonna be? Am I daring to tell you about the kinkiest thing I've ever done?"

"That sounds like it'd be entertaining," I said, settling back and grinning.

"Well the problem is, I've done some pretty damn kinky things, Aaron," mom said hesitantly. "And while I'm holding you to your word that you wouldn't judge me, the simple fact of the matter is that... well, I don't know which one takes top spot."

"Oh," I said, seeing the predicament. "Ummmm... I hope this isn't cheating, but... what if you tell me the three things you consider kinkiest, and then I'll let you know which one I pick?"

Mom smiled in amusement. "Confess my three best depraved moments to my little boy and then let him decide which is perviest? I had no clue my weekend was going to end up this way."

"We have Ted the Douche and Gina the Slag to thank for that," I quipped, holding up my glass in a toast. "To douches and slags, may they forever bring us closer together."

"Douches and slags," mom agreed, holding up her own glass before draining it. She sighed and then rested her head back, just relaxing and settling lower in the water. "Mmmmm, give mommy a few to think on this conundrum, baby. Not to mention enjoy my little alcohol spinnies."

"No problem, mom," I said easily. "Want me to rub your feet while you think?"

Mom giggled and I watched her sink a little lower and wiggle around. Eventually, her feet found my shins. I gently lifted her feet until they were sitting on my knees, which I kept together, not only to use as a perch for them, but also to keep her from discovering my hardening member.

"Is it okay here, honey?" she asked, relaxing. "This spot is really comfy."

"Should be okay, just don't slide forward or you're gonna jam your heels into my dick," I told her, holding her feet in my hands beneath the water.

"Wouldn't be anywhere near the first foot job I've given a guy," she snickered, her eyes still closed. "Go ahead, baby."

"And no falling asleep," I instructed in a stern voice. "You owe me answers, after all."

"Mmm, I promise, I won't fall asleep," she purred as I began kneading and massaging her feet. "I'm enjoying this day way too much to waste it sleeping, after all..."

I let mom simply enjoy herself and think while I massaged her feet under the water. I heard her sighing and maybe even moaning a little. I'd rubbed her feet before, but these circumstances were decidedly different. Nude in a hot tub with my half-naked mom, playing Truth or Dare while we got shitfaced?

"Mmmmmm," mom hummed, wiggling a little as I worked on her toes. "I'd forgotten what a good li'l foot rubber you are, Aaron. How many girls have you gotten out of their panties with one of these?"

"I dunno if it was just a foot rub that got them out of their panties, but it sure helped set the stage," I replied. "Pretty sure the butt massages got me even closer."

"Ooh," mom giggled, smiling. "Been a while since I had one of those..."

I kept gently rubbing and massaging, and mom was clearly enjoying herself. Finally, she sat up, pulling her feet out of my lap.

"Thank you, honey, that was exquisite," she sighed, and she did indeed look rather refreshed. Maybe that should've worried me? "Ready to hear mommy's three biggest kinks or perviest moments?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but yeah," I answered, bracing myself. "If being triple-penetrated didn't crack the list, I gotta wonder."

"Hush, child," she giggled. "Here's some honourable mentions... I've had two cocks in my pussy at once... I've had two cocks in my mouth at once..."

I smirked. "Nice. What about your butt?"

"I haven't tried that kick yet, it kinda frightens me," she said in a rather husky tone. "Now shush and let me continue before I lose my nerve."

I nodded and waited for her to spill the beans.

"I've indulged in minor watersports," she continued. "Annnnd I've pegged men if they wanted it."

"Cool," I said, nodding. "Are those the honourable mentions?"

"Yup," mom said, seeming to claps her hands in her lap. "Ready for the big three?"

"Lay it on me, mom," I said, nodding. "I'm listening and evaluating."

"Oh, goodie," she sighed. "Ummm... well, I've been in an amateur porn movie."

"Whaaaaaat?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Don't worry, we were all wearing little masks that concealed at least our upper faces, and I had a bright pink wig on. Even I can't tell it's me."

"My mom was in a porn movie," I mumbled, trying to keep the grin off my face.

"Not really a porn movie, it was just a li'l orgy that got filmed and is probably somewhere online across the planet now," mom said with a shrug. "It was quite a few years ago, and I got fucked a lot that day."

"Was that six-way you were in part of that?" I asked. "How old were you, anyway?"

Mom blushed. "Still not drunk enough to tell you that, baby."

"Okay, you made amateur porn and got mega-fucked. Next up?" I offered.

She really blushed now. "Oh, God... I had a pretty long stretch of sex with a brother and sister."

I blinked and shook my head. "Mom, you were fucking siblings who were doing the incest thing?"

She was almost crimson. "I... yeah. Pretty awful, hm?"

"Mom, c'mon, Game of Thrones made incest sexy. As long as the people involved are hot, it's practically pop culture. I've fucked sisters who were lovers, just didn't fuck them together. I totally would, though."

Mom seemed stunned for a moment. "Baby, you've been with incest sisters?"

"Twins," I confirmed, nodding. "Just not together, like I said. One would swap in for the other if we went out and the intended sister couldn't make it for some reason. Wincest."

She almost sank back in her seat, still lost in wonder. "Aaron, you've got to hit those two at the same time."

1...34567...12