Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. Less than twenty-four hours ago, I couldn't imagine my mother not being shocked and maybe horrified if she found out I was trying to make it with twin sisters. Now, I wasn't surprised she was pushing me to complete. This was awesome. "Believe me, mom, with Gina out of the picture, I'm going to think on how to make it happen. But tell me more."

Mom shrugged. "I guess, but clearly me fucking a brother and sister isn't the shocker I thought it was, so it won't take top spot. I carried on with them for a few months, and I fucked them as a pair, as well as individually."

"I still can't get over my mom being bi," I said, shaking my head. "That is so cool."

"And I find it strangely validating that you think so," mom added. "As long as your dopey, horny friends don't find out."

"I already keep them away from you, mom, now I'll be keeping them away harder than ever," I chuckled. "Trust me on this. So what happened to end the tryst?"

Mom shrugged. "He got her pregnant. The parents found out and the twins hit the road before it all blew up. Never heard from or saw them again. My involvement remained unnoticed."

"Close call, but wow," I said. "That's way hot, mom, but you'll need to have something kinkier. Tee it up."

"Thank you, Mister Nicolaus," she sighed. "Trying to out-perv my son. What kind of mother am I?"

"The awesomest." I said simply.

"I know," she quipped, winking at me. "Next up...

This made mom draw in her breath again. A blush followed, and then she looked at me and crooked her index finger, beckoning me closer. Intrigued, I scooted around the tub and got close enough to her that she could lean in to me.

She whispered something in my ear.

I didn't move, just listening. Finally, she pulled back and sat still, looking at the water.

My head slowly pivoted toward her, my eyes wide with wonder. "For real?"

She nodded, looking very embarrassed.

I nodded and smiled. "Okay, mom, that one wins."

She looked up at me. "You sure that's a win?"

I nodded. "That's peak kink, mom. And before you begin blubbering, no, I don't judge you for it one bit."

"Are you being honest, baby?" she asked, her eyes shining with an earnest need.

I nodded again. "Mom, listen to me. I'm not judging, horrified, disgusted, outraged, or anything else you might be worried about. I kinda wanna laugh and congratulate you."

Mom exhaled. "Then give me a sec, because I'm gonna purge any negative feelings about it from my system and never look back with regret..."

I moved back to my side of the tub to give her space. Her eyes were closed. I just watched her with a sense of awe and wonder. How many moms get exponentially cooler in their son's eyes as they get older, after all?

When she opened them, she was smiling. "So? That takes the pervy crown?"

"Yep, you made good on your promise to tell me," I said with a nod. "And if I'm honest, its probably only scratching the surface of kinky and depraved, mom. You're hardly Linda Lovelace."

"I didn't know you knew any old porn stars," she mused, giving me a funny look.

"I've got a huge crush on Nina Hartley and Traci Lords," I copped. "And quite a few others. The only thing that I prefer nowadays to back then is the shaved look. I prefer it to natural, I admit."

"Oh, I know, right?" mom said, making a face. "When her hair gets in your teeth when you're going down on her? Ugh. Ruins the moment. At the very least, trim if you're not gonna clear-cut."

I laughed heartily. What a conversation to be having with your mom on a weekend. I filled our glasses again, and mom sipped hers before giving me a sly smile. "It's my turn to ask you, baby. Truth or Dare?"

The day was young, and I was still enjoying our mutual honesty. "Truth."

"Are you hard right now?" she asked, still smirking.

That made me pause, because that was an incredibly direct question. If my face wasn't crimson instantly, I'd be amazed. How on earth do I answer her without making it sound like my mom is turning me on? I mean, she was, but still...

We were being honest. That was the deal. She'd been unbelievably honest with me about things I never should have known about her. I'd been honest up to this point.

I gave her a small nod. Mom just kept looking at me levelly, perhaps one eyebrow raising slightly.

What? I answered her question, I was honest. I- oh, shit...

I remembered the rider to our game. We had to demonstrate the veracity of our answers when possible. She wasn't required to take my word for it. I had to show her.

"Aw, c'mon," I laughed, trying to ease my nerves. "That's cheating, you get to see my dick without daring me."

"I don't make the rules," she said with a shrug.

"Actually, you did make that rule," I countered.

"And you agreed to it," she said, smiling wickedly. "Would it be any different if you'd asked me if my nipples were hard? I'd have to show you my tits to prove my nips were hard, and there'd be no dare about showing you my tits."

"Are your nipples hard?" I asked.

"I'm not the one who needs to back up their truth, hotshot," she stated. "If you welch on this, I get to think of a punishment."

I shivered. Mom was very inventive with punishments if you lost a bet to her. Showing her my hardon was infinitely preferable to whatever she might have in mind. I'd once lost a bet to her and spent the week walking around with little plastic baggies in my pocket, because I'd been required to clean up any random dog poop we came across around the neighbourhood. Never again. Mom was evil.

I slowly stood, water cascading off my body and my heart pounding. It was still early enough that the sun was getting under the canopy, and the water glistened as I exposed myself to my mother.

My erection was pointing directly at her.

"Well, you sure didn't get that from your dad, wherever the shitball is," she mused before whistling. "What is it when erect? Six? Seven?"

"Seven and a half," I mumbled, still blushing furiously. Any uppity confidence I normally had when presenting girls with my cock was certainly out the window as my mom assessed me.

"Nice and thick around too," she observed. "I'll bet you love to scare the girls with that."

I couldn't even nod. I just stood there.

"Okay, baby, sit down," she said, smiling warmly.

I tried to control myself and not plunge back down in the water hastily, still beet-red. Mom gave me time to recover, but before long, her smirking gave way to giggling. I must have looked irked, because she finally explained herself.

"I'm just laughing at how insane this all is, honey," she said easily. "You've made me admit to things that I wouldn't even admit to my closest girlfriends, and now I've seen your really nice erection. Do what I did with my kink confession and put it behind you. If you're embarrassed like this for the rest of the day, we'll never finish our therapy weekend, will we?"

She had a point, and me being self-conscious was pretty dumb, given what she'd copped to. I nodded. "You're right, mom. I'm fine."

"So to speak," she quipped, winking. "It's a very, very nice dick, baby. No wonder you get all the girls, even if it scares them at first. It scared me this morning when it was soft."

"So you did open my door and look in on me," I laughed, and now mom blushed.

She nodded. "I didn't expect to see you lying naked on top of your covers like that, so I couldn't exactly not look. Thank God you're a shower, because if you were a grower, you'd be up on murder charges."

We both laughed, the tension broken and my embarrassment bleeding from me. Mom had that effect on me. It probably helped that we were both drinking early in the morning.

"Your turn, slugger," she said. I couldn't help notice her turn of phrase.

"Truth or dare?" I asked, taking another drink.

Mom smiled. "Truth." She knew I wouldn't try something cheap like ask if her nips were hard so I could see her tits. She was safe from that. I had to escalate, after a fashion.

"D'you keep any porn of yourself?" I asked. "Not just naughty selfies, I mean do you keep videos and stuff you've made over the years?"

Mom pursed her lips for a moment, then nodded. "I do. A lot of it, actually."

"Don't worry, I'm not asking you to prove it," I assured her. "I believe you."

Mom sighed and smiled. "I keep a lot of it. The amateur orgy video? Got it. The video of me getting skewered three ways? Got it. I've even got video of the event you gave me my kink crown for."

"Wow," I laughed. "That one must be in the encrypted folder from Hell."

Mom nodded and looked serious for a moment. "I took a course on encryption just to make sure that video and a few others were locked up tighter than Trump's tax records. I can't wait for quantum cryptography to become a real thing, so I can make those folders uncrackable. I just couldn't bring myself to part with them. No matter how kinky and shameless, they're part of me."

"Mom, you are who you are because of them in a sense, and you're the most amazing person I know. Not despite them. You're you, I can't imagine not celebrating that."

"Thank you, baby," she breathed, relief on her face. "And thank you for not asking for proof."

"Why, because you'd be super-embarrassed to show me you getting spit-roasted?" I quipped.

"No, because they're a bitch to reach on my computer, 'cause each of the encrypted passwords is half a mile long," she explained, shaking her head.

I laughed heartily and filled my mom's glass again.

Half an hour later...

I turned the champagne bottle over, demonstrating that we'd bled it dry. Mom made a face, indicating her displeasure. We were both buzzed, but still lucid, since we were taking it slow. It was a great feeling, and I was so happy to be doing this with my mom.

"Is it my turn to go?" I asked before she concentrated on the problem.

"Oh, uh, yes," she said, nodding. "Go ahead. And make it a dare to break the truth things up."

I don't know what she was thinking, but I got an evil grin on my face. "As you wish. I dare you to go get more champagne for us. And some beer while you're at it."

Mom was stuck on 'Pause' for a moment or two, and she knew she was caught.

"You little perv," she said finally, smiling and then nodding. "Very well, young man. You got me..."

Mom simply stood, the water cascading off her body, and her hand came up and covered the front of her breasts, concealing her nipples with palm and forearm. I could still see her large breasts squashing around her arm, which was great. Her tiny black panties were nearly see-through, and as advertised the night before, mom was denuded of foliage, I could tell. Her pussylips clung wetly to the thong. She saw me looking and smirked.

She gracefully clambered out of the tub using one hand, and I got a great view of her magnificent ass, the string that made up the back of her panties not at all visible except above, and she must have known I was staring, because she gave me plenty of time to look. That was the game and the dare, after all.

"Be right back," she said, wiggling back toward the house and disappearing inside. I watched her the whole way, as I supposed to.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Thank God I'd thought of that dare before she did, since I was completely naked and still sporting a hardon. Walking back and forth with that thing pointing the way would have possibly killed me.

I heard her humming to herself finally and turned my head to look as she came back out. My eyes probably bugged out of my head as she appeared.

Mom was walking back, carrying a six-pack of beer in one hand, and a bottle of large champagne in the other, meaning no hands were concealing her breasts. Her large breasts jiggled in full view as she came closer, her pink nipples looking right at me. The tiny front of her thong panties still clung to her from being soaked by the tub, concealing little.

I gaped as she wiggled around the hot tub and set the drinks down on the table beside us. She was at an angle to me now as she bent slightly, her incredible tits dangling below, one of her nipples somewhat visible still. Before I was ready, and with the deft grace of an illusionist, her one hand was back over her breasts as she turned and clambered back into the tub. No sooner had her nipples gone below the surface of the churning water than she removed her hand and rested her arms back on the edge of the tub, where they had been originally.

"So," she said with a smug smile. "How'd I do?"

I was clearly still too stunned to answer and mom giggled. "Wow, honey. You have your way with women no problem, but one glimpse of mommy's tits and you go mute? That's a helluva compliment for me, no lie."

I had tried to troll her, make her blush by being the one to get out of the tub, but she'd totally turned it back on me. She'd teased me with the hand bra, making me expect less, and then she'd shown the goods, blowing me away and leaving me bereft of words like a young man who saw boobies in his first nudie magazine.

"Wow, mom," was all I managed to say.

"Thank you, baby," she said airily, still smiling. "My turn?"

"Oh, uh, yeah..." I said somewhat distractedly. "Yeah, go for it."

"I dare you to get us each a beer," she said, smirking again.

Another pause for me. I looked over at the table where she'd put down the beverages. The little minx had moved it away slightly! In order to get the drinks for us, I'd need to stand up and reach! I had to laugh at her revenge.

"Touché, mom," I said, and she nodded her head a little in response. Welp, nothing for it. I simply stood, knowing mom was looking at my hardon as I shuffled forward slightly toward her and off to the side. I bent forward and reached for two bottles of beer, Moosehead this time.

"Nice butt, too," mom mused, reaching up and cupping one of my butt cheeks for a second before patting it. "You've got a total package, baby."

"Thanks, mom," I said, simply turning toward her as I twisted off the cap and handed her the beer she'd asked for. My dick was now waving around maybe a foot in front of her lovely face. She tried not to stare, but seemed to lose that battle. "That means something coming from you."

I went back to my place and sat down again. Mom took a swig of her beer and sighed before looking at me. "You okay, Aaron?"

Naturally, I smiled and nodded. "For real, mom. I am. Even if we keep catching one another off-guard. You don't need to worry or keep asking."

"It's my motherly instinct to, but I'll try to minimize the number of times I do it," she said. "I just can't imagine trying to ever explain this to anyone."

"I know I'm never gonna," I chuckled. "None of their business."

"True enough," she said. "Your turn."

"Truth or dare?"

Mom reeled us back in to truth for a bit. Probably a good idea. "Truth."

"Ever get an STD?" I asked.

Mom pulled the bottle she'd been about to drink from away from her mouth and looked at me, giggling. "You're supposed to tell me before you do that, Aaron!"

"Sorry, I forgot, somewhere between your tits and my dick in your face. Now answer."

Mom sat back. "Ohhhhhh... yes, I got the clap back in high school once. That was fun, my mom gave me absolute Hell, because she didn't know I was sexually active before that. Not only did she take me to get the cure, she took my by the ear and put me on birth control. Not that I objected, since I hated condoms."

"Fun," I said, picturing my grandmother dragging my mom around, berating her about her promiscuity.

"I also got crabs from a girl," she admitted. "Courtesy of your scissoring. I was furious. Got my revenge, shaved my pussy, and kept it that way ever s- feel free to stop laughing whenever is convenient, your lordship."

It's true, I was laughing. It didn't bother me at all that mom got chlamydia or crabs when she was younger. That was just bad luck, it wasn't like she caught herpes or anything.

"Sorry, sorry," I said, shaking my head. "I asked, I shouldn't laugh. I guess just the tribadism thing giving you crabs set me off."

Mom was snickering too. "I guess it is pretty funny. The kiss only women can share, and I got crabs from it. I hated that girl for what she knowingly did."

"And what terrifying revenge did you enact on her?" I asked merrily. "Fuck her mom and pass the crabs on?"

"Ooh, no, but I wish I'd thought of that," mom said, snapping her fingers. "That's downright evil, Aaron. You really are my son. I didn't fuck and infect her mom, but I smeared my period blood all over her church clothes when she wasn't looking. She missed it and actually wore them to a service."

"Ouch," I laughed. "Evil."

"She gave me crabs, she got off lucky," mom grumbled, remembering something not fondly. Not that I blamed her. "How about you, honey? Any scares? No claims showed up on my insurance for you."

"Just my friends being jerks," I sighed. "Told me a girl was HIV-positive, after I'd dicked her. She wasn't."

"Boys," mom snickered, shaking her head. "So immature. My turn. Truth or Dare?"

I'd made her dare me last time, so I switched it up. "Truth."

"Do you keep any porn movies you've made with girls?" she asked, smirking before talking a sip of her beer.

I nodded. "Just stuff on our phones, you know. Quick movies and so on. Gonzo shots and videos. I tend to transfer them to my desktop pretty quickly and not keep them on my phone."

Which reminded me to get that video of mom doing herself off my phone as soon as possible. If she ever saw that...

"Good policy, baby," she nodded. "A few? A dozen? A few dozen?"

I laughed. "Maybe a dozen, slightly more, but hardly a library. Most of them are with Gina."

"Guess you'd better get to work creating some new video memories, stud," she said, winking. "Your turn."

"Truth or Dare, mom?"

She made a show of thinking and then another wicked smile. "Dare."

My turn to smile. "Show me how far down you can go on that bottle."

Mom's eyes widened. "You... you mean..."

"Your mouth, mom," I laughed. "I'm challenging you to deep-throat your beer bottle. Can you, or can't you?"

Once she visibly relaxed from the shock of what she thought I was asking her, I could see her expression harden and a glint of determination in her brown eyes.

"Okay, buster," she said, nodding. "You asked for it..."

Mom tilted the bottle back, draining it of beer completely before exhaling and then giving it a look, as if measuring and calculating. She held up the bottle in front of her face, eyeing it, apparently bracing herself.

"Just trying to figure it out," she said as she continued. "Okay..."

She stood now, water cascading off her lovely bod, and I tried not to gape at the sight of her tits, glistening wetly in the daylight. She was on a mission, and clearly didn't care about her exposure. Half her ass cheeks were out of the water as well, looking incredibly enticing. She put the bottle on the edge of the tub, holding it in place, still studying.

"Bottles are harder than dicks," she said, although I'm not sure if she was speaking to me or to the universe at large. "Shaped differently. This may take a sec."

A few more seconds, and then she bent down, her tits hanging beneath her as she brought her lips to the green bottle. She pushed her mouth down, sliding the opening and then a great deal of the glass neck into her throat easily. My eyes widened as she somehow opened her jaw and reached the fat part of the bottle.

She pulled back, making a small choking sound. "Nope," she breathed as she came up. "I did that wrong. Hold on..."

Mom settled back into the water and I thought for a moment she'd given up. But then she took the bottle and glared at it for a moment before simply tilting her head up and opening her mouth wide. I watched in utter amazement as mom kept a tight grip on the bottom of the bottle with her fingers and thumb pad. She tilted the bottle upside down and began pushing it into her mouth and down her throat.

1...45678...12