Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nearly fainted in shock when the entire bottle disappeared and the tips of her fingers touched around her mouth.

She pulled in back out steadily and then gasped, her eyes slightly wide, starting to breathe. She stared right through me, seemingly, the bottle sitting on her lap now, on the lip visible over the water.

"Holy shit, mom..." I breathed, still stunned.

"Good to know the old skills haven't atrophied," she breathed, finally seemingly to come to, blinking and looking at me. "Also glad this is really sturdy glass. Been a while since I've had to try that hard."

Mom took the bottle out of her lap and examined it curiously as if seeing it for the first time.

Then she looked down at my crotch through the water.

"Has anyone ever deep-throated you, baby?" she asked quietly.

I swallowed. "Is that an official question, mom?"

She smiled and giggled. "If you want it to be, if it'll help you answer."

I shook my head. "Not that I can think of."

"Can't imagine why," she sighed. "You're not much shorter than this bottle, and it's not that much thicker at the bottom end, as far as I could tell."

"You must be a blowjob queen, mom," I said, still in awe. "A goddess."

"Well, one doesn't want to brag, but I like to think I'm pretty good," mom replied, blushing a little after her shamelessly wanton display. "I'm just glad you weren't daring me to do what I thought you were. I'm not nearly drunk enough for that."

That statement was sort of becoming a familiar refrain from her. I shrugged. "I think you can ask me again, mom, because that show you put on was worth at least two of my turns, honestly."

"Well thank you, baby, you're so polite," she said cheerfully, putting the bottle aside and taking another twisting off the cap. "Not to mention you got a free show of my tits that time."

"I'll never get another turn if we include those in the credit equation," I laughed. "Go ahead, mom."

She smiled. "Most embarrassing sex moment. Any kind, ever."

I had that answer readily. "I had recently discovered the joys of jerking off, and I was always looking for substances to lube my crank with, see how the sensation differed. I tried creams, a few oils, petroleum jelly..."

Mom got an amused look in her eyes. "I seemed to remember my container of big container of Vaseline emptying quickly when you were about thirteen, but I couldn't prove it. So it was you, you little brat."

"Guilty," I admitted nodding. "Anyway, one day, on a quest for another sensation, I tried using a shampoo I found in your shower stall. It was some herbal thing, bright orange. So, I tried it out."

"Any good?" mom asked.

"It was nothing special," I said, shrugging. "The problem was the next morning after I got up. I reached down to say hello, and I got a helluva shock."

"Oh, dear," mom said, trying to not smirk. "Go on..."

"The skin of my entire dick had turned this outlandish orange colour," I said, remembering the event. "And the skin was all... crackly. I thought my dick was gonna just fall off. I don't know if you remember, I hid in my room for two days, right through the weekend."

"Oh my gosh, I do," mom breathed, putting her fingers over her mouth. "I thought you were just in your room whacking off for the entire weekend, so I let you be."

"The exact opposite, for once," I admitted grimly. "I was so terrified that I barely touched it that entire time. I just laid in bed, trying to not cry. Every once in a while I'd look in a mirror, to see if anything had changed. Worst weekend of my fucking life, thinking I'd killed my dick."

Mom was in tears now, restraining her laughter, her mouth still hidden behind her fingers. "What... what happened, baby?"

I sighed again. "Eventually, all the crackly skin just sorta... flaked away, big flakes. I felt like a molting lizard. It all flaked and fell off, leaving my dick its normal consistency, and back to its proper colour. Never, ever again. Every time I see a remotely orange shampoo, I get an eyebrow twitch."

Mom was almost sobbing with laughter. I waited until she regained control of her diaphragm, taking the opportunity to polish off my beer. I cracked another one and watched her finally come down from her laughing jag.

"Ohhhh, baby," she said, wiping at her eye. "I wish I'd known, I'd've done everything possible to make that pass so much quicker. I have no idea what I would've done, but I would've done anything. Goodness, but that's funny... we all have harsh lessons, don't we?"

"Yuuuuuup," I agreed. "Your turn, mom. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said simply.

I took a deep breath. "I've been dying to see your ass all morning, mom. I dare you to lose the panties and show me your ass."

She smiled slyly at me. "As you wish, young prince..."

Mom stood up, ignoring that fact that her tits were on display again, as if they were old news. Then she turned around and presented me with her backside. It was about half under the water at this point. Mom took hold of her black thong and slid it slowly over her incredible, toned cheeks, and then she bent her knees, lowering herself into the water some more. With graceful girl magic, she stood up again and her one hand out of the water, her soaked thong on her finger.

I looked on quietly, almost unable to breathe, my heart thundering.

She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled, twirling the thong around her finger before releasing it. The tiny garment landed on top of her bra, which was on top of my boxers. Mom then pushed herself up on her toes, her divine ass coming up out of the water in front of me. She reached behind and let her hands glide up the skin from the bottom of the cheeks to the small of her back before moving away.

"So?" she asked. "What do you think, stud?"

"Mom, you're incredible," I breathed, otherwise lost for words. "I... wow..."

"You are the ego boost every old lady needs on a daily basis, Aaron," mom said as she went down on the flats of her feet and turned about as she slid back into her seat. By the time she was facing me, her tits were already partially submerged again. She smiled at me. "Did I meet the dare?"

I just nodded. "So very much yes, mom. I... your turn, I guess."

"I haven't had this much fun in forever," she sighed happily. "I love you, baby. Truth or dare?"

Truth sounds cheap at the moment. "Dare."

"Well then, I dare you to come sit beside mommy and take a selfie with me here," she said, her eyes almost sparkling with delight.

"I... okay," I said, a little confused. "I didn't bring my phone, and unless you're carrying it in a hidden pocket, I didn't see you being yours either."

"Get over here and open up the drawer beneath the table here," she instructed, pointing at the table the drinks were sitting on. I stood, knowing mom would see my hardon once again, but since we were assuming her tits were always in play now, maybe even her ass, I decided to not make a big deal of it. If she looked, she looked. Not like she was gonna chop it off.

I opened the drawer under the tabletop and pulled out a waterproof camera, a relatively new one. I looked at it and then turned my head to look down at her, my eyebrow raised. Mom shrugged.

"Sometimes I entertain in the hot tub and want to record it," she said simply. "Go ahead and tell me you're surprised."

"Well, not after this morning and last night," I admitted. "For all I know, you've got a gimp locked up in a steamer trunk down in the basement."

"And how do you know what a gimp is, young man?" she asked as she took the camera from me.

"I've watched Pulp Fiction, mom," I replied with a shrug of my own.

"Well, as long as that's the only reason you know it," she allowed. "Sit down her with me. And while you're at it, start thinking about encrypting your naughty folder, if we're gonna have pics together in it..."

I turned and sat down beside mom, not knowing how close to get, but she then made the decision for me by nestling in directly against my side, bare skin to mine.

"We'll need to get in closer, baby," she said as she fiddled with the camera, getting it ready. "Don't be shy, put your arm around my waist."

I complied readily, reveling in the smooth, soft, and wet feeling of my mother's skin in my one-armed embrace. Once she had the camera ready to go, she put her arm behind my back and around my waist, pulling us together tighter still. She held the camera overhead at an angle.

"Lean in and smile, baby," she said, looking up at the camera now and giving it a dazzling smile. I smiled, but I was extremely distracted by the feel of her flesh pressed to mine, especially when I realized the side of her boob was squashed to my ribcage. I'm sure my smile would look very confusing. I hoped aliens wouldn't judge us by it.

Mom brought down the camera and examined the pic she'd taken, making a face. "I was afraid of that, you're so much taller than me that I didn't do a good job of getting you in the frame. Let's try again, but you take the pic this time, since you can get higher up."

I nodded and let mom prep the camera before holding it over us at an angle looking down. Mom pressed into me harder than I'd pressed into her, determined to be in this shot, giving the camera another dazzling smile. Her boob was once again squished to the side of my chest.

"Not bad," mom said, nodding as she examined the result on the little screen. "We'll try a few more. We really should remember this mom-son bonding day, after all. Hold still..."

To my amazement, mom then stood and clambered into my lap, sitting sideways on it. She was perched on my thighs, in front of my raging erection, so hopefully that wasn't in the picture. She had her free arm around my neck, and one of my hands was around her waist, holding her in place. The other simply rested on her lap, since I didn't know what else to do with it.

"Big smile, baby," she reminded me before she looked up at the cam overhead and pressed the button again. She told me to stay still and took a few more for good measure, much the same pose, just slightly different angles.

She was still sitting sideways on my lap as she examined her handiwork on the screen. I don't know why I was still conscious, because my boner and my whole body were throbbing in unison so hard I was worried that she could feel it.

"Well, that's a much better smile you're wearing this time around, I'm glad to say," she mused, looking through the pics.

"Hard to not have a big, stupid grin on your face when there's a hot, naked girl in your lap," I pointed out, worried I might just geyser if she sat her butt on my thighs for much longer.

"Even if it's your mom?" she asked, looking at me for a moment.

"You're way too hot for it to be an 'it's only your mom' thing, mom," I answered honestly.

She smiled and cupped my cheek with her palm before going back to perusing the pics. "Wow, my tits look great at this angle, don't they?"

She tilted the camera and showed me the pic in question. There was no doubt, her amazing tits looked somehow even more amazing in this shot. The pic showed us from above at an angle, mom smiling wide and winking at the camera, her tits almost central to the image. I was holding her, a big smile on my face, and my arm across her lap.

"Very nice of you to conceal my pussy that way, Aaron, since it was mostly out of the water," she mentioned, smiling at me. I wanted to thump the heel of my palm against my forehead, since concealing her pussy hadn't been my intention at all. It just happened.

"No problem," I said lamely. "Happy to help."

"We're gonna take a lot of pics this weekend, so keep that handsome smile handy, big boy," she quipped, leaning in and rubbing her nose against mine now. "Speaking of big boys..."

She wiggled forward slightly and then looked down between us. I didn't react quickly enough to cover myself.

"Oh, baby," she said in a sympathetic mom voice. "Have you been sporting that since we got in the tub?"

I blushed but nodded. "Y-yeah..."

"Oh, mommy is flattered," she cooed, giving me a warm, loving smile. "Do you need to take care of it? I know it's not as easy for you as it is for me. I mean, I have my favourite jets in here and all."

I blinked at her. "You like to get off on the jets here in the tub?"

"Of course," she almost giggled, blushing a little before pointing around. "That one is Raoul, over there is Hansen, and the one I was sitting with until a moment ago is my fave, Steele."

"Wow, mom," I chuckled. "Do your toys upstairs have names too?"

"Is that a game question?" she asked, giving me a sassy look, still sitting in my lap. She had her arms around my neck and she kicked her feet back and forth daintily, just above the water. Not staring at her tits, which were just below me, was quite possibly the greatest act of will ever attempted up to that point in my life.

"I guess it should be," I replied.

"Yes, just about everything that gets me off has a name, then... the showerhead in my bathroom, my various toys, the washer and dryer, a certain corner of the dining table..."

"The dining table?" I almost blurted. She nodded innocently and I almost shook my head. "I'd heard of girls doing that, I thought it was bullshit."

"Not bullshit at all," mom said. "I love that corner, and it loves me."

"This conversation is doing nothing for my sense of relief, unfortunately," I managed to say, sweating like crazy, and not because of the hot water.

"Ohhhhhh," she cooed, rubbing her nose against mine again. "Somebody needs to get off?"

"Thanks to their insanely hot, teasing mother..." I replied with a sigh.

"Well, then," she said, sliding out of my lap. "Good thing it's my turn."

I nodded.

"I dare you," she began, her look telling me she had something wicked in mind. "To get yourself off here in the tub. I'll be over here, just standing around, minding my own business and making sure there's nobody peeking on my little boy, okay?"

I couldn't possibly have heard what I'd thought I'd heard. "What? Mom, do you want me to jerk off here, in front of you?"

"You go back to your side of the hot tub," she said, pointing almost exactly four feet away. "I'm going to stand guard and make sure nobody's perving on you. And if anyone happens to catch a peek at my body, well... worse things have happened to me, I suppose..."

I didn't know what to say. My mouth was probably moving, but no sound was coming out.

Mom seemed amused by this? "Well? You gonna man up? Or do I need to invent a punishment for you welching on the game?"

That kinda snapped me out of it, even though I was still reeling from hearing my mom dare me to whack off in front of her. Embarrassing and strange as it might have been, it wasn't nearly as bad enduring one of her punishments. Pretty sure letting her watch me stick a cactus up my ass wasn't as bad.

And my dick was ready to explode.

I stood up and moved back to my side of the tub, not far away from her. I seemed confused for a moment, clearly. "You stand or sit on the edge of the tub," she reiterated. "Then do what you need to do to bring the beast under control. I'll be on guard, right here."

I swallowed and nodded. I couldn't believe I was about to do this, but I was desperate to cum, and I had the extra compulsion of not being a welcher now. Mom now stood up, her lovely body slowly coming into view. I knew I was allowed to stare, and believe me, stare I did. Her wet body glistened, and she leaned back against the edge of the tub. Her shapely curves sang to me, her luscious tits looked me right in the eye.

And she kept her legs closed, but now, finally, I could see the sacred valley of her pussy. She was indeed shaved smooth, and I could just make out the top of her cleft, crowned by a little hood that I knew her clit was resting beneath.

I swear, this is what Greek goddesses looked like. No, she looked better.

"Go on, baby," she said, looking me up and down for a moment before deigning to look away, apparently watching for intruders. "I've got you covered."

"I doubt this'll last long," I breathed, reaching down and putting my hand around my cock finally, shuddering at the sensation.

"Oh, take your time," mom said casually, giving a small wave with her hand. "Mommy's on the lookout, nobody'll interfere."

I began sliding my fist up and down my length, leaning back against the edge of the tub now for support so I could concentrate. I couldn't help sighing as I began the ritual, and mom smiled, still looking away.

"My little boy certainly needs relief," she mused, her eyes darting over in my direction for a moment, looking at my midsection while I pumped my cock, as if burning it into her memory. "Carrying that around in your pants must be such a burden. Girls have it easy."

"It's... harder some times than others," I managed to reply, not quite realizing how I'd phrased that and only cluing in when mom giggled.

"Clearly," she quipped, going back to her sentry duty, looking around. I, on the other hand, made no pretense of looking away from her, staring at her wonderful body and jacking off readily to it. Mom was still leaning back against her edge of the tub, resting on her butt and her hands, the angle she was leaning at keeping her pussy out of the water. She still had her legs closed, though, concealing most of the cleft.

I had caught very brief flashes of my naked mother over the years, as any boy has, but for her to be on display for me this way, like she was my own private art show, was beyond my wildest expectations and dreams. And she was indeed a work of art. Her lovely face, framed by her dark hair, with those expressive brown eyes of hers. She had bedroom eyes, I'd always known that, but it was so blatant and obvious to me now.

Her shoulders and arms were toned from all her exercise, the smooth and flawless skin of her collarbone surrendered to those wonderful tits, which must have been a D in size, jutting out proudly from her chest and refusing to sag, as so many women's breasts did at her age. Mom no doubt worked hard, but damned if it wasn't paying off.

She wasn't above eating junk food, and she obviously drank, but mom was very fastidious about her diet generally, and it showed because her big chest nipped into a small waist with a flat, trim stomach. I remember her hosting a small party of her lady friends once, and they were all laughing and talking exercise. Everyone had made mom lift her shirt enough to show off her abs, which were actually visible if she flexed her core, just not when she was relaxed. It was impressive.

Mom's hips were womanly, and just smaller than her bust, I figured, from looking at her now. The hips gave way to her long, sultry legs, lean and toned from all the activity and exercise. I knew mom had dainty-looking feet, but as creepy men had found out over the years, they packed a wicked kick if necessary. Right now, they were doing me the favour of keeping her braced in place. I'd no doubt thank them with a massage later.

All in all, mom was beautiful and sexy, and I had to admit that I knew why my idiot friends were always drooling over her and making comments I should've decked them for. I didn't blame them, and I didn't blame myself for jacking off hard looking at her now, not more than a yard away.

"D'you think my breasts need a lift?" she asked casually and out of the blue, staying leaning back but now using her hands to cup those magnificent orbs, lifting them slightly. "I sometimes worry they'll begin to sag."

"No, mom," I breathed, watching her fondle herself subtly, giving the undersides of her breasts little squeezes. "No need for that at all. They're perfect."

"Well, thank you, but I don't know about that," she said, giving me a smile and a blush. "Still, nice to know a young man has a positive view of them."

1...56789...12