Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom..." I grunted, letting her breasts drop back down and then squeezing so hard I was almost crushing them as I felt my pelvic muscles tightening. "I'm gonna..."

"Cum with me, baby!" she wailed, grinding her thighs on me desperately. "Cum on mommy!"

I snarled and mom almost screamed. We strained against one another and then I jammed up with my hips, cum firing from my cock. What didn't slather her pussy shot up and pattered on her stomach and even reached her heaving tits. Mom was cumming, having moved her hand to reach back and grip into my hair. I couldn't tell if she was squirting yet again, but it was so very wet down there.

I felt my cockhead pressed to her entrance, jetting my pearly cum against it.

We were both just shuddering and breathing raggedly as we started to come down from the shared climax. Mom sounded like she was almost sobbing, and when I turned my head to look at her face, there were tears in her eyes. She smiled.

"I'm fine, baby," she managed to say in a gentle voice raw with emotion. "Sometimes I get like this when I cum real hard. It doesn't happen often, but after the day we've had, I'm not all that surprised it was with you."

I stirred wearily, caressing mom's breasts gently after nearly tearing them off. "I hope you enjoyed that one-tenth as much as I did. I've only had one or two thigh jobs before, and they were nothing close to that. I came damned hard there."

Mom slowly moved and began turning over. She was finally lying on top of me, her sweat-slicked and sticky body squashed to mine, fitting perfectly. We melted into a kiss, holding one another close. My throbbing, erect cock was still oozing, getting my cum all over the entrance to her pussy and her ass cheeks. My hands rested on her ass cheeks while hers were around my neck.

"I love you so much, Aaron," she whispered through the kiss. My cheeks were wet now with her tears. "You're so good to me."

"You're the most wonderful mom ever, and I love you," I said, meaning it as I kissed her back. We kissed and held one another for some time, just basking in the glow of our orgasms and loving one another. Nothing more needed to be said, at least where expressing our love for each other was concerned.

We finally ended the kiss and mom sighed contentedly as she nestled her face against my neck, her eyes closed. I held her to me, relieved to feel my cock finally going down. Any doctor that saw me today would swear I had priapism. I was still oozing cum all over her, but clearly mom didn't mind. Hell, she'd already told me she liked it. She was in her happy place right now, and I let her stay there for as long as she liked.

"Mmmmm, truth or dare, baby?" she murmured, her eyes still closed.

"I'd better go with a truth," I said. "I'm not sure I have any energy for the least daring of dares."

She giggled and then crossed her arms on my collarbone and rested her chin on her forearms, gazing up at me rather dreamily.

"Have you enjoyed today?" she asked. It was a simple question, but it was also a chance for me to open up about anything that might have bothered me. It was a 'come clean' sort of moment, before we went to bed.

I smiled back. "Mom, I really think I'm being honest here when I say today has been amongst the best days of my life. I wouldn't need all the fingers on one hand to count those, and the other might jostle for position. Today is a lock."

She nodded. "What are other examples?"

I had to think about that. "Iono, really, they all seem so far away at the moment, and irrelevant. But I'm willing to bet that some of the best days in my life happened too long ago for me to remember."

Mom raised an eyebrow.

"I'm willing to bet that the day I was born was one of the best," I explained, and for some strange reason, I meant it in a completely not corny way. "I bet that being put in your arms for the first time, and you holding me and feeding me was just about one of the best moments ever. I mean, just you and me, bonded so closely. How could that not be perfect?"

Her eyes were shining and she choked back a sniffle. "It was the best day of my life, Aaron," she whispered. "And today is right up there with it for me."

She reached up and caressed my cheek. "I fell in love with you the day you were born, and I've loved you ever since. Nothing and no one else compared. And today reminded me of that fact. Today brought us back together in that bond, and I never want to lose it, baby."

There was a tear on her cheek. "Promise me we'll stay this close?"

I nodded and smiled. "Nothing would make me happier, mom. Just when I think you couldn't make me happier, you keep finding ways."

We kissed for a while longer, just caressing each other gently and feeling one another's love. The fact that we were both overheated, sweaty and sticky with cum was of no consequence. Things were perfect right at this moment. I could feel mom's heart beating against me, slow and steady. Her lovely body fitting to mine so perfectly.

"Your turn, mom," I said finally. "Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"What was your single favourite moment of today?" I asked.

She gave the matter some thought. If she was in the same boat as me, she'd have endless moments to pick from. I'm glad I was the one doing the asking. Her answer finally came and she nodded when she spoke. "When you breastfed and we bonded again. Aaron, so much of today has been all sorts of wonderful. Getting to know one another all over, the confessions, the silliness, masturbating for each other and finding ways to get off... but that bonding moment with you let emotions I haven't felt in almost eighteen years come flooding back and I lost myself in them."

Her brown eyes had a very deep expression to them. "I think... I think that hormone rush changed me somehow. Altered my neurochemistry. I feel like I did when I birthed you, and I never want to lose it. It's the strongest feeling, a drug, an addiction, that I have ever felt, and here it is again. And only I, of every woman out there on the planet, have the privilege of feeling it about you."

She'd moved up so that her face was over mine and she was looking down into my eyes. "I'll never let it go, Aaron. Even if you find a girl and have a family one day, I have this again. What a gift you've given me..."

She kissed me, her body nestling into mine. I have no idea how much time passed. When the kiss ended, she smirked down at me. "How about an easy dare, baby?"

"Lay it on me," I replied.

"I kinda already am, but..." she quipped, making herself giggle. Yes, mom, you're the funniest. "We made a mess, but I think that poor shower needs a break. I dare you to sleep with me here, just like this, sticky, sweaty, cummy, and all."

I raised an eyebrow now. "We might be glued together in the morning."

"I hope we are," mom said, rolling onto her side and bringing me with her. I kept my arms wrapped around her, and she latched on to me, her leg slung over my hip. My sleeping cock was mushed up against her gooey pussy, her tits flattened to my chest. "I want to wake up in the morning exactly like this. Holding the person I love to me."

I nodded my assent. Mom was right, this was an easy dare. I couldn't imagine us falling asleep any other way, to be honest. And I was perfectly okay with this.

"I kiss in my sleep," she seemed to warn me. "Might nibble a little on your lips. And I get squirmy, so my cunt might give Aaron junior a massage."

"I'm sure he'll survive it somehow, mom," I chuckled. The wine, not to mention the draining orgasm, had caught up with me, and I was bushed. Mom yawned and snuggled in close, making a little contented noise as she rested her cheek on my chest.

"You warm enough, baby?" she asked quietly. "No need for a cover?"

"I'm fine like this," I said. "You?"

"Mmmm, more than fine this way," she sighed, her eyes still closed. "Everything I need... right here... love you..."

"Love you too, mom," I whispered back, kissing the top of her head.

"... so in love..." she said in the faintest of voices, I could barely hear it. And then she was asleep.

I lay there thinking, although I knew sleep was moments away. The wine was closing my eyes. Any thoughts I planned on having needed to be thought now, before the sandman took me. I pondered this day, and everything that had happened. I was lying here, in a naked pretzel with my mother, in her bed, and we'd just cum all over one another, not to mention made out. She'd fucked me with her thighs, I'd nearly squeezed her tits right off, we'd humped one another so many times...

Literally the only thing we hadn't done was fuck or have oral sex. We'd come close to mutual masturbation, I guess, but not directly. I guess mom getting me off with her thighs counts, but we were not facing that just yet, seemingly. And I was fine with that. I'd fought off the spectre all day of mom suddenly coming to her senses and being horrified by what we'd done, pushing me away or even kicking me out.

I discarded the thought again; now wasn't the moment. I held her to me, feeling her heart beat slowly, her warmth against me, loving and so very giving. And mom was. She could be stern, she could be silly, and she was supportive. But I was experiencing her in a new way now, and it was a side of her I doubt even some of her lovers got to see. Mom was being completely open with me, nothing held back.

Not just the things she did with dares; no, I mean she was revealing her innermost thoughts, her heart, and her vulnerabilities to me. Confessions that would give me power over her, if I chose to use them that way. I couldn't, of course, because I would never hurt my mother. But I was awed by being the person she chose to reveal everything to. Maybe only her sister, my Aunt Tracy, knew mom as well and as deeply as I did now.

I felt privileged. Sure, horny as fuck because of everything that had happened today, but my respect for mom had deepened immeasurably. Strange to think, but here we are.

My dreams would be pleasant, incredibly so. And mom was central to them. It didn't matter what we were doing, just that I was with her and I loved her. Now more than ever.

Tomorrow was going to be interesting. Bet on it.

***

Author's Notes: Okay, there's gonna be a part three. I'll just stop announcing finite chapter amounts, I clearly have no capacity for getting it right. What I can promise is that this won't drag on beyond its capacity to be readable. At least, for one of my readers, but they already know what they're in for.

Hey, at least we know mom's name now, right?

Let's see where chapter three takes us. Okay, I already know, the trip was just more laconic than I realized at first. True, I could've made this chapter yooge by doubling it in size, but I figure it's easier on me readers to break up stories into chapters. After all, my average chapter is about 35,000 words in length already these days.

As much as the sexy stuff, I'm enjoying the emotional intensity between Aaron and Julie. They've reconnected in a way almost no other characters of mine have yet. I think the only other bonding possibility along this line would be Alex and Karen, and we KNOW that ain't happening. So it falls to Julie and Aaron. I'm sure they don't mind.

On to Sunday for our pair.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management

1...456789