Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thumbs stroked closer, and mom groaned as I used my strength to press down firmly on her thighs, making her open wider. Kneeling this close, I had the most amazing view of her pussy. Pushing her legs out made her pussylips spread a little wider as well. Mom shivered and kept caressing her breasts while she watched.

A tiny choking noise escaped her as I massaged oil into her netherlips with my thumbs, slowly, carefully, and gently pulling them up along those delicate contours, the pliant flesh surrendering to my touch.

I wanted to pull the lips apart, to simply look inside her. It would be so easy. But no, I was massaging mom. The most erotic massage I could imagine, but I would not take unnecessary advantage here. I'd show her she'd raised a gentleman. All the other men in her life recently were garbage, after all. I would somehow manage.

Yes, the lips would part while I stroked, but I wasn't deliberate in trying to part them. My focus was the massage, and mom hissed as I pressed down with my thumbs into those lips before sliding up, getting the oil in there. More groans, and her hips were almost churning rather than simply squirming. I got so very close to her clit, but my thumbs somehow avoided it.

"Got... got anything else you can massage with?" she almost panted, her neck craned and her eyes closed while she writhed.

My heart was pounding and I put some oil on my dick and then some directly on her pussy. I put the head at the bottom of her slit and braced myself, mentally and physically, as I pushed up. I slid along the length and brushed directly over her visible, throbbing clit. Mom gasped and shuddered, biting one of her finger knuckles.

"Let me... let me help, baby..." she breathed. She reached down and used the sides of her index fingers to close her lips around my shaft. I took a deep breath and kept up long, slow strokes, up and down her pussy, never trying to get inside her, but so unbelievably close. I have no idea how long we continued like this, but it probably wasn't the eternity of delight that it felt like.

"Uh..." mom panted, releasing her pussylips and bringing her arms back up beside her head. "My boobs, baby... time for my boobs... please..."

I nodded, strangely relieved to have a break from almost fucking her. I got out from between her legs, and mom closed them, sighing. She was trembling, and where she wasn't covered in a thick sheen of oil, she was sweating now. I was too, mind, not that I blamed either of us. She opened her eyes and smiled at me lovingly.

"Just remember, it's not always about the hands..."

I straddled her again, my balls resting directly atop her pussy mound now. But with her legs closed, it was safe. There was just a deep intimacy we both loved about it, no longer overtly sexual. I drooled oil on mom's taut stomach and massaged, getting her waist and her abs all slippery. She purred as I rubbed the viscous substance into her skin. I moved up her ribcage, missing no part of her.

Finally, I was at her boobs, and she smiled and nodded. I slathered oil in my hands and drizzled it down, making her moan as it covered her erect nipples. No need to be gentle here, and I moved in, my hands cupping her tits and massaging firmly, moving in circles. Mom sighed and moaned, her hands coming up and resting on mine while I kneaded her.

"Fuuuuuck..." she groaned, her eyes closed. "Tit massages are every bit as good as butt massages. Such a good boy..."

Then the reason for her hands joining mine became obvious. She gently pulled mine up to her shoulders and then coaxed me to shimmy forward. Soon, I was straddling her ribcage, and she gave me a little smirk before pushing her lovely, big tits together.

I smiled back and began gently massaging her neck and her shoulders with my hands, while I slid my dick into that soft, slippery and tight valley she created with her breasts. Slowly, rhythmically, I pushed back and forth, lost in the incredible sensation of fucking my mom's tits. She just smiled up at me dreamily, in her own wonderland of pleasure.

I wanted to cum between her tits, and all over her collarbone and face, desperately. God, I wanted to. But this was about massaging mom, not making me cum. I'd somehow wait. She'd make it worth worthwhile, didn't she always?

I'd had all I could take if I was going to maintain control, so I slowly withdrew my cock from between her slippery globes, and sighed heavily, still kneeling over mom. Mom watched me, smiling lovingly. I moved down her body until my hips were over hers, and then lay down on her.

Mom's legs parted to let me lie between them, my hardon pushed up against her pussy. I didn't try to get in her, I just settled down until we were body to body, and face to face.

Mom looked up into my eyes, her own shining, and one of her fingers gently traced across my cheek. She kissed me, a kiss of unconditional love. Her legs hooked behind my thighs, keeping me in place while she expressed herself. I was almost swooning. Once again, this wasn't a kiss of lust, nothing erotic. Her mouth was wet and warm, but our tongues never touched. A loving mother and son, bonded.

"I love you so much, Aaron," she whispered, giving me another tiny kiss on the mouth before smiling. "And that was the best massage I've ever received, baby. No lie."

"Best one I've ever given," I replied, returning the smile.

I slowly got off her and stayed on my side, resting my head on my hand, elbow on the bed, looking at her. Mom did the same, her body pressed to mine, and she put her leg over my thigh to keep me close. My hard dick was still against her pussy, her tits on my chest.

"You know, there's a sense in which I'm sorry I've waited so long," she said finally, stroking a hand through my hair.

"About what?" I asked, caressing her waist and hip.

"To do this," she said simply. "I... you're seemingly very sexually experienced now, baby, and I'm a little jealous of all those other girls, because I didn't get to teach you anything. How to massage, how to make a girl feel, show her pleasure, that sort of thing. I wish... in a sense I wish you were still a virgin, and I'd be able to teach you."

"That does sound fun, mom," I admitted, nodding, loving the feel of her body pressed to mine. I thought back to the first times I'd been naked with girls, and how they'd felt. Now I was picturing how it would've been if it had been mom who was my first naked girl. How would my virgin body have reacted?

Aside from just bursting and slinging ropes of cum everywhere, instantly.

She smiled and gave me a peck. "I would've loved to teach you how to kiss. I like to think I'm pretty good."

I nodded. "You're better than other girls I know, and we've only kissed. Not like we've made out, y'know?"

"I know," she whispered, caressing my chin with her fingers. "I think mommy owes you a massage now, doesn't she?"

That earned her a grin. "I'm game. Most of the girls I know are impatient or terrible at it."

"Then I'll make it all up to you, baby," she cooed, trailing a finger down my body until it was just north of my cock. "I'll give you the bestest massage, making up for those garbage girls. You lay down on your stomach, and let mommy handle everything."

I nodded, but before she could get out of my way and on the towel, I rolled, flattening her to the bed and pinning her naked body beneath mine.

"Oops, sorry, mom," I said as I looked down at her with a smirk. "Didn't think that through."

"I'll bet you didn't," she snickered, reaching down and fondling my butt for a moment before gripping it and then pulling, pressing my cock tight against her slippery pussy. "And I didn't mean that either..."

I moved off and settled down on the towel, my hands resting on my head. Unlike myself, mom didn't start the massage kneeling at my side. She just parked her ass on top of my lower back, drizzled oil all over my upper frame, and began massaging it in.

Mom may come across as dainty sometimes, but she's surprisingly strong, which is no doubt a good thing for a woman who spends all days wrangling grade-schoolers. Her fingers got into my muscles, getting the fancy oil worked in but good.

She made her way down my back, her fingers tracing the crevasses between my muscles, cooing and commenting about how sexy they were. Then she leaned down and began sliding her tits up and down my skin, sighing and whispering in my ear.

"Did any of those stupid, amateur girls do this during your massage, baby?" she asked quietly.

I smiled. "Just one, and I think it was by mistake, initially. She didn't know what she was doing and finally just winged it. Felt nothing like this, though."

"Mmmm, so maybe I'm giving you your first proper massage," she purred, her slippery tits still going up and down my back.

Mom sat up again and wiggled farther down, her hands on my ribcage, and then my waist, in slow, kneading motions. It felt great, and despite my hardon, I was relaxing. When it was time for my butt, she didn't get off and move around to sit on my thighs, she just pushed straight back over me, sliding her slippery ass and her pussy across my cheeks and making me shudder. She perched atop me for some seconds, squirming her womanhood against my butt.

"Mmmm, being a girl is so great," she sighed, the rhythmic movement almost hypnotizing, even though I couldn't see it, just feel it. "You can rub your pussy on just about anything and get off... a table corner, a chair leg, running water, your hot son's butt..."

She squirmed some more and finally moved down, sitting on my thighs. She gripped my ass cheeks with her hands and massaged, firmly and slowly. Occasionally I heard her whispering, although whether to herself or to me, I wasn't sure. She would lean down and kiss my cheeks, occasionally opening her mouth and grazing her teeth on the skin. Mom clearly knew what she was doing, because it felt incredible.

She massaged my ass with her tits, too, even pulling the cheeks apart to scrape her nipple along my pucker and down toward my balls, making me shiver. Damned if she wasn't one of the kinkiest girls I'd ever been with, forget the hottest and most experienced. Mom was amazing in every way.

She massaged my thighs, remembering to use her tits there as well. She straddled one of my calves and lifted the other leg, the shin between her breasts while holding it to herself. It was hard to tell if she was massaging me or using my shin to stimulate herself. Given that she was squirming her pussy on my other calf, I suspected a little of both.

I straightened my foot, flexing the calf she was sitting on. She squeaked and jumped a little at the tease of her pussy with my pronounced muscle, and she giggled and bit my heel for a moment.

"Brat," she teased, kissing my ankle now. "I almost peed."

"Well there's a kick I haven't tried yet," I quipped, smirking. Mom snickered in response, and I think she mumbled 'maybe later', but I couldn't be sure. She switched legs now, massaging again and holding it to her, giving it loving kisses.

"Okay, baby," she said, patting my calf. "Turn over, and don't worry about you-know-who."

I couldn't have worried about him at this point if I tried. He was back, and that's all there was to it. I turned over and stretch out on my back, with my dick bouncing and pointing up. Mom giggled at the sight, but went about dutifully continuing with my massage.

She caressed and massaged my feet, sometimes squirming her tits into them. She massaged my shins and my thighs, drawing closer to my crotch. She kept my thighs parted, getting into the fulcrum of my hips and legs, her thumbs pulling along firmly but gently.

I shivered, wondering what she had planned when she drizzled her oil directly on my cock. I almost closed my eyes, but I had to know, so I watched.

She got between my legs on her knees and began squirming her tits around slowly, massaging my cock with them. It felt incredible, different from when I'd been fucking her tits minutes before, but still the most wonderful sensation. Occasionally she paused and leaned in to blow on my pulsing erection, making me shiver and squirm before resuming the gooey tit massage.

Mom slid my legs together finally, and she sidled up until her pussy was directly pressing down on my cock. We both shivered as he flattened against my belly, and her lips were split by his length. Now mom leaned forward, resting her hands on my stomach as she stared into my eyes. Nothing needed to be said, she had this handled. I wasn't going to try and get inside her.

Mom slid her hips back and forth, slithering her pussy along my cock, slowly, deliberately, looking down at me the whole time. Her hands remained planted on my abs while she squirmed. Her eyes closed and her head craned back as I reached up and started fondling her opulent breasts, letting out a groan of pleasure. She pushed her pussy down harder on me as she slid to and fro.

"Oh, baby..." she sighed, still working me.

I think she could feel me losing control, so she slid forward again, giving my poor erection a rest. She massaged my chest, neck and shoulders, taking such good and thorough care of me. At one point, she was leaning and cradling my face between her breasts, moving them around gently, her arms around my arm.

"Mmm, that's my good baby," she cooed, stroking my hair. "Remember these? You loved them so much, and they loved you. Go ahead and give each of them a kiss. They've missed you..."

I gently gave each of mom's beautiful breasts a gentle kiss, avoiding the nipple somehow, tempted as I might have been. She sighed in bliss before settling down on top of me and stretching out. Her pussy was lying on my cock again, her arms holding me close. I put my arms around her, loving this most sensual embrace.

She looked into my eyes and smiled, finally giving me a peck on the lips. "How did I do, my man?"

I smiled back. "Out of this world, mom. Best I ever had by light-years. How about you? How do you think you did?"

She thought about it. "I don't know if it was my best, because I've given so very many. But without question, it meant the most to me, and I was never more eager to give a massage in my life. Thank you for letting me."

I nodded. "Thanks for doing it, and I was happy to give you one. We're all slippery and sticky now."

Mom giggled. "Let's give the shower a break and go back to the hot tub, then, baby..."

Getting out of bed was proving difficult. We kept stopping to embrace one another, laughing and squirming our bodies together, my boner between us. We were getting silly, groping one another and almost wrestling. Mom whooped with laughter as I pushed one of her feet up onto the bed and then took her by the hips, sliding my cock underneath, back and forth along her pussy. She groaned and fondled her tits until she rolled over the bed to get away.

We made it as far as the hallway before mom pushed me against the wall and then turned to face away from me, rubbing her slippery ass against my hardon. I made her gasp loudly by grabbing her hair and pulling on it, and she almost slammed herself back against me, grinding her ass with a dreadful eagerness, looking back at me with her eyes flashing excitedly, her mouth an eager smile.

"Be careful with that one, baby," she panted as she stepped away finally and turned around to lean into me, her arms around my neck and her pussy pressed to my cock. "Mommy's hair getting pulled makes her lose control. It's a very great power over her."

She pressed her mouth to mine, kissing me wetly, so that I understood. There was an edge of real lust to the kiss. Still no tongue, but it wasn't exactly the loving kiss of a mother, either.

She took my hand and we went downstairs together. She stopped by the liquor cabinet and pulled out two glasses, along with some brandy. "My buzz is gone, time to refresh," she said. I didn't mind brandy, so I nodded and opened the door while mom wiggled outside. I put down the bottle and glasses on the table and helped mom in. She poured the drinks, and then waited for me to get in and sit down. I wondered what she was up to.

After handing me my drink, she sat down sideways in my lap, her free arm around my neck. My erection was pressed up against my stomach by her butt and her hip. She smiled at me.

"My new favourite seat anywhere," she said, beaming. "I may just stay here. So whose turn is it?"

I had to really think about that. "I... you dared me to give you a massage. So I guess it's your turn."

She nodded. "Fire away, good sir."

Keep sitting on my lap and I will, I thought. "Okay, truth or dare, mom?"

"Ummm, truth," she said after pondering for a moment. "Once I'm shitfaced again, I'll be better at dares."

You had to love how she thought. I had a question ready. "Any one person you've already fucked, if you could fuck them again, who would it be?"

She answered that one readily. "My sister Tracy."

I blinked. "You and Aunt Tracy?"

Mom nodded. "We were each other's first everything. Kissing, fondling, exploring, learning how to rub our cunts together... how we kept that from mom and dad is beyond me, we were so rash and stupid about it. Given how young we were, understandable, but if they'd caught us..."

She thought about her confession just now. "That doesn't bother you, does it, baby? That mommy grew up fucking her sister?"

I shook my head. "I mean, I haven't seen her in years, since she disappeared so suddenly with that guy. But I don't blame you, Tracy was kinda hot."

Mom giggled and poked my nose, smiling naughtily. "Wicked boy, wanting to fuck your aunt. But I shouldn't talk, I would fuck her again in a heartbeat, if I could. Have her visit, make you stay at a friend's house overnight, and have wild, jungle-monkey lesbian sex all over the house."

"Even on my bed?" I laughed.

"Oh, especially on your bed, baby," she purred, giving me a sultry look, before leaning in and whispering in my ear, still holding her bandy snifter elegantly. "I'll bet you'd love to watch mommy and Aunt Tracy fuck, wouldn't you?"

"It sounds pretty damn hot to me," I replied, nodding.

"Do you like the thought of us naked on a bed together?" she asked quietly, pausing to sip the amber brandy in her glass before continuing. "Kneeling and squirming our tits together, kissing deeply, swallowing one another's tongues..."

I sipped my own brandy and nodded. Even if I hadn't been sitting in a hot tub, mom'd have me sweating now.

"Lying on our sides, licking and sucking one another's pussies until we're screaming..." she whispered, now shifting around on my lap herself as she remembered these joys. She took another stiff sip. "Pushing my fingers into her cunt or her ass, her doing the same to me until we're both shaking, sweaty wrecks..."

My cock was throbbing hard now. My fingers were gripping mom tight, and I think she liked it.

"Oh, God, and then fucking our pussies together," she panted, definitely squirming on my lap. "Lips mingling and clits grinding... we'd kiss and grope while we fucked, baby... God, sometimes we'd cum so hard that we squirted on one another at the same time... we loved that girl-fucking more than anything..."

Mom looked at me now, her face flushed, eyes glassy with need. "Do you want to watch mommy fuck one of her jets, baby? Let mommy show you... please..."

"Mom, I cannot begin to tell you how much I want to see you fuck one of the jets," I breathed, my heart thundering, my cock raging against her. She nodded readily, putting down her glass and slipping off my lap. She wiggled around until she was near one of them, the one she'd called Steele earlier in the day. She looked right at me.

"Baby, I'll need your help," she said a quiet, husky voice. "The water's too deep for me to go on all fours and be comfortable, so I'll brace myself on you leaning forward. Normally I have a waterproof yoga block I rest my hands on. Please kneel in front of me."

123456...9