Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and I keep pushing the truth or dare envelope...
31.7k words
4.81
144.3k
379
34

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth or Dare With My... MOM?

Disclaimer: All characters engaging in active sexual activity are at least 18 years of age. Reviews and constructive criticisms welcome, flames and critiques of no substance will be snickered at and deleted. Enjoy!

Author's Note: This is a slow-burn story. Buckle in for a long ride if you intend to read.

***

Chapter II- If I'd Only Known...

My cellphone's alarm started beeping and woke me. I was incredibly warm and realized I indeed had a warm body squished up against me while I lay on my side. My eyes opened and went wide, when I realized and remembered what was happening.

I was lying on the chesterfield with my mother, both of us completely naked. Mom had, over the course of our hour-long nap, somehow turned into me; originally she'd been facing out and I'd been spooning her. I froze as I felt her incredible tits squashed to my chest and her arms holding me, her face buried in my shoulder.

My iron-hard cock was still speared between her legs and below her pussy, the way it had been when we went down for our nap.

Holy shit.

My alarm sounded louder and louder to me, and I was frantically trying to figure out how to get to it without disturbing mom. I looked out past her, cursing myself for putting the phone on the damn table just in front of the chesterfield. She hadn't moved yet, and I still felt her warm, slow breath on my skin.

One of my hands detached from her back and reached out, my fingers stretching, but it wasn't doing the trick. Even shifting slightly under her to reach farther wasn't helping. The real problem was that mom had turned into me. If she was still facing out, this wouldn't be quite so awkward.

I couldn't believe what I was about to do next, but what choice did I have?

I slowly, gently rolled, putting my lovely mother on her back, and then was on top of her. Mom moaned and exhaled in her sleep as my weight pressed down on her. Thank God, my erection was still trapped between her thighs, so it's not like I was going to end up inside her by mistake or anything. Still, lying on top of my sleeping, naked mother had not been anywhere in my predictions for how this day was going to go.

And what a day it had been, brought about by disastrous dates for us both the night before. My date hadn't even begun, since I'd been dumped, and mom's was a dud, where she angrily decided not to see the douchebag guy again. Stuck at home, we'd begun venting over alcohol about our crummy dates, and what complete toe jam my scumbag father was, leaving us all those years ago.

We were both feeling rather flirty, but it ended up with me taking things farther than they should have gone by filming mom getting herself off in her shower. She wouldn't find out until this morning, when I confessed to it during our rather intense game of Truth or Dare.

We'd both confessed to a lot of deep, sexual truths, and done some insane dares. We'd masturbated openly for one another, mom had peed in the backyard while I filmed it, and we expressed some of our deepest fetishes and kinks. I was amazed to hear everything mom told me, and it just made me realize that she was more awesome and wonderful than I'd ever imagined.

The final dare of the morning had been her daring me to take a naked nap with her, which is how I found myself here, wrapped up in her arms and reaching vainly for my loud-ass alarm in a panic.

Finally, I managed to get my phone in my hand while I was lying fully on top of her, but bracing myself on one arm so that I wasn't smothering her in our deep chesterfield. I hastily killed the obnoxious noise, a notification tone I used that mom had always thought was dreadful. I'm amazed it hadn't woken her up and that she wasn't slugging me for exposing her to it. I'd genuinely forgotten in the sexual haze this day had become.

The silence was deafening and now that my alarm was off, I was acutely aware of lying on top of mom, our naked bodies squashed together. My heart was pounding in my chest and I could feel every nerve in my body.

Damn, my cock was throbbing.

My mom stirred finally and let out a little waking sigh. She rubbed at her eyes for a moment before opening them. Once she focused, she noticed me on top of her, and seemed to feel my weight on her. After a couple of moments of silent confusion, she smiled tiredly.

"Hi, baby," she said in a whisper. "Something you want to tell me?"

"S-sorry, mom," I stammered, waiting for the sudden knee in my crotch. "My alarm was going off and I couldn't reach without... without rolling over and-"

"If memory serves, I went to sleep facing out," she said wearing a little smirk. "Yet here you are on top of my tits. Why are you not on top of my butt?"

I swallowed and hoped she believed me. "I... at some point, you turned in to face me, mom, we were both passed out. I didn't notice until I woke up to my alarm. I swear, I'm telling the truth. Please don't kill me."

She considered for a moment and smiled, giving me the tiniest of shrugs. "Well, I do love laying face to face with whoever I'm sleeping with, it's true. I guess I just turned over in my sleep to my preferred position. The court finds you not guilty, baby."

I almost sagged on top of her, my head resting into the cushion beside her face as I sighed in relief. My body pushed her deeper into the chesterfield and she giggled, the most wonderful sound to hear at this very moment. She seemed to stiffen for a second and shifted around before speaking.

"Good Lord, boy," she said, her voice dripping with amusement. "Does this thing ever go down?"

Shit, she'd felt my cock speared between her thighs and just below her pussy. I raised my head to look at her.

"Sorry, mom," I mumbled, going red.

"Don't be," she cooed, smiling and caressing my face now, her eyes shining with adoration. "I've had less welcome dicks wedged between my legs."

She hooked her ankles behind my calves now, to assure me that things were okay, and she wasn't mad. She kept stroking my face gently while I looked down at her in wonder. What on earth was there to say to this most amazing mom and woman?

"But you are getting a little heavy," she breathed. "Tell you what... I love snuggling like this, so, let's do another mini roll, but move me into the back of the chesterfield, and you lie facing me on the outside. That way, we're still this close, but you're not squishing me."

I nodded and began a slow roll to the outside while mom moved and wiggled into the back of the chesterfield. We ended up needing to detach momentarily, which felt like a loss to my body, but she smiled and pulled me in again, lying on our sides, bodies pressed. She expertly moved around until my rock-hard cock was safely ensconced between her thighs again, her pussylips resting on top of it.

"Mmmmm," mom purred as she slung a leg over my hip, hooking her foot behind my thigh and nuzzling into me. "So warm and cozy... my beautiful little man..."

Mom was giving me little peck-kisses all over my face and neck, mumbling and whispering how much she loved me. I just held her, absolutely transported by the feel of her, and the love she had for me that was so obvious. We'd discovered and shared so much in the last eighteen hours, and we felt so close that this, right here, felt almost natural and normal.

Mom was still purring like a kitten when I put my arms behind her and held her close. We were literally as close as we could be without my dick inside her and my tongue down her throat. She didn't seem at all bothered by my throbbing cock, and I did my best to forget it and just concentrate on holding her in this loving embrace.

She kept her hands on my cheeks, her forehead pressed to mine and her eyes closed, whispering to me, her lips almost touching mine. I couldn't be certain, but it almost felt like she was moving or gliding her inner thighs the tiniest bit, and it was stimulating me.

Nah, it had to be my horny imagination. Mom was not jerking me off with her thighs.

Mom gave me a soft, gentle smooch, probably a two-second event, but it flooded warmth through me like you wouldn't believe. Then she smiled at me. "It's your turn, my lovely man."

"Truth or dare, mom?"

"Truth..." she breathed, still looking at me, her eyes shining in adoration.

"Do you really like being wrapped up all naked with me like this?" I asked, hoping she couldn't feel my heart pounding in worry that she was just indulging me.

She smiled. "I love it, Aaron. I love it every bit as much as I've loved doing this with anyone else, ever. Possibly more. This is so perfect with you. I..."

She blushed and looked away for a moment.

"What, mom?" I asked.

"I could wake up like this every time I go to sleep," she confessed, still blushing, but determined to tell her truth. That was what we'd agreed to, no holding back. "Promise me we can do this again some time, baby?"

I swallowed and nodded, because I wanted to sleep and wake up like this too. I just couldn't imagine my mom wanting to. Shows what I know. "As often as you want, mom."

She kissed my nose and smiled at me. "Truth or dare, honey?"

"Dare," I said, feeling my oats.

"Well," she mused, thinking on it. "As much as I'd like to stay here forever, I did a lot of morning drinking and now I need to pee."

"Sooo, what's my dare?" I asked. "I already filmed you peeing, you know."

Mom smirked. "Your dare, baby, is to come upstairs and pee with me."

I blinked. "Uh... with you?"

"The dare has been issued," she announced, sounding more awake now, no doubt since her bladder was demanding attention. "Are you meeting it, or are you welching?"

"Well, I can't very well welch now, can I?" I replied, still wondering what was going to happen. "What're we doing?"

Mom slowly rolled over on top of me, laying her body on mine and giving me a smirk as if she'd pinned me. My cock was still trapped beneath her pussy and thighs, pointing out behind her. Moments later, she sat up, straddling me and sitting on my thighs just below my raging hardon, which snapped up to attention in front of her. She looked down at it and giggled.

"Virile young men..." she sighed rather dreamily. She brought up one of her hands, and for a moment, I thought she was going to touch my cock. But then the hand paused and went up to her breasts, which she fondled for a moment before stretching, pushing her arms over her head and letting out a sustained sigh-squeak. She pushed down and slightly forward with her hips, her pussy contacting the underside of my cock again.

"Oops," she said daintily, looking down as she lowered her hands and rested them on her thighs. "Go on and flex it for me, let's see if I can feel it like this."

I was vaguely confused, but I flexed my dick muscles, making it twitch a few times while it rested against her slit. She giggled again naughtily. "I could feel that. Amazing. Let's go, baby. Don't forget your phone, we'll wanna remember this..."

She then clambered off me and stood over me, looking down and holding out her hand. I took it and she pulled me to my feet before leading me out of the room and heading upstairs, never letting go of my hand. I followed her up the stairs, watching her ass sway from side to side, entranced. She looked back at me and winked, and I knew she was putting extra wiggle in her movements for me.

"My bathroom's bigger, let's go there," she said, leading me past the one I normally used and heading to her washroom. Mom stopped in front of her large vanity mirror and looked at herself in it. She sighed happily, reaching her hands into all her brown hair and tossing it around a little.

"Mmmmm, I look like I had sex," she sighed happily. "I didn't, but it's so wonderful to look like you did. A sexed-up woman is a thing of beauty, isn't she, Aaron?"

I nodded. "Especially if it's you, clearly."

Another giggle and she looked at me. "Let's take a selfie in the mirror, baby. Maybe a few, but I do need to pee, so let's stay on task."

Mom leaned forward just slightly on the counter of her vanity. She told me to get behind her and snuggle in, my hands around her waist. I did as she asked, and she snickered as my eternal hardon pressed up her ass cheeks. She seemed to almost clamp them tight, holding me in place. She'd taken my phone from me and was prepping the camera.

"Smile, honey," she said, pointing the camera just right and snapping a few pics, beaming her bright smile, often sly or naughty. I tried smiling, but fighting off a goofy grin because my wiener was lodged in her butt was proving difficult.

"Okay, now a spontaneous one," she said, getting another angle with the camera. She was reaching up to grab her tit already. "Go!"

I didn't quite know what to do, so I did what was natural- I grabbed her hair in my hand and pulled back on it.

Mom's eyes widened and she actually groaned as her head tilted back. I felt her ass press back against me, hard, but she might've just been keeping her balance. She tried to pull her head forward and I let go. Mom was silent and very still for a moment, and I wondered if I'd fucked up. Then she turned her head and gave me a sly smile.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty..." she breathed, holding still. "And clearly not the first time you've pulled a woman's hair, you knew exactly where to hold it and how to do it."

Thank God she wasn't angry. "I might've done it a few times."

Mom slowly turned, leaning back against the vanity, her legs slightly angled and between mine. Once again, my erection was shoved against her pussy, splitting her lips and pointing up. Mom's brown eyes were smoldering as she gazed at me.

"Have you ever peed with a girl before?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Not since Amy Goldberg lived next to us."

Mom snickered. "That was so long ago, and you two were so cute. I remember catching you playing 'doctor' and you were both covered almost head-to-toe in Nivea cream. I never told her mom, she would've died."

She gave me a wicked smile and walked two fingers up my chest. "Do you think we'd look cute covered in Nivea cream together?"

I smiled back. "I dunno, but I'll stop by the pharmacy later and pick up a large container..."

She burst into giggles, pulling me into yet another hug and nipping my shoulder. Finally, she stood up and walked over to her very nice and sturdy toilet, opening the lid. "Lemme think about how to work this. I've tried a few different ways; it's best one way with a girl, and another with a guy."

"This is me takin' your word for it, mom," I said, watching her. I couldn't believe we were trying to do this, but I picked up my phone, remembering she wanted this recorded for 'posterity'. Mom tried sitting down before looking me and considering, then scootching backward on the large seat and spreading her legs.

"Okay, baby," she said, waving me over. "Now come over and sit down with me."

"I mean, I'll try," I said hesitantly. "But I'm kind worried about my weight breakin' your toilet."

Mom shook her head. "Nonsense, your uncle Rudy has used this, and he's nearly four hundred pounds. Get in here, mommy has to pee."

I had to admit, my bladder was twinging pretty bad too at this point, so I complied, even if I had no damn clue how this was gonna work. I stood in front of her, my cock swaying in her face. Mom did her best to ignore it.

"Now," she said, continuing to instruct. "I'm moving back as much as I can, and you're going to slide in here, facing me. Once you're on the bowl, I can sling one leg over yours, and we can brace each other. Then we're both over the opening and can do our business. I'll film, okay?"

I shrugged and stood over the seat as much as I could, straddling it before slowly sitting down. Mom took me by the hips, making sure to guide me so I didn't sit too far back and fall off on my ass. Once I was precariously perched, mom nodded and slid one leg out and then over mine. She pulled on my waist to coax me in closer, now that she had created room.

The only problem was that my hardon was still lodged between us, pointing skyward as our bellies met around it and her tits squashed to my chest. Mom sighed and giggled. "Honestly, why are you even alive if you've had priapism your whole life?"

"I didn't until this morning, gotta admit," I answered, shaking my head. "Frankly, it's your fault."

She raised her eyebrow in amusement. "My fault?"

I nodded. "You are, it turns out, an eternally horny creature, mom, and you passed that trait on to me. As a result, I've been horny all morning because of our shenanigans."

Mom snickered. "I guess I am horny most of the time, I spend a lot of the day wet for no good reason. And they're not shenanigans, young man; this is a wonderful mom-son bonding experience."

"No argument there, mom, but it doesn't change to the fact that I'm harder than a diamond at the moment."

She considered my plight and looked over at her sink. "Are your limbs long enough to reach the sink, baby?"

I glanced over and stretched out my arm, placing it on the chrome tap. "Yup."

Mom nodded. "Turn on the cold water and run it over your hand, maybe that'll put the savage beast to sleep for a bit."

Couldn't hurt to try. I turned on the cold water and held my hand under it, pursing my lips and frowning. I looked at mom, and then down at my cock still standing upright against us. A full minute passed, and nothing changed.

"Turn it off, baby," she sighed, waiting while I complied. "Welp, next question... Aaron, are you one of those boys who can pee while they're hard?"

I thought for a moment, trying to remember having to do that. I woke up with morning wood almost constantly, and yes, I did indeed manage to pee while erect. I just had to be careful with my aim, obviously. "Yeah, mom, I can."

"Well, this little exercise just took on a new level of spice," she mused. "I... Aaron, my hips'll be perched over your dick a little, and when you pee, you're gonna hit my..."

I'm sure I was gaping in disbelief. "I'm gonna be peeing on your pussy?"

"Possibly," mom said, blushing. "Y'might hit it more than a little, I admit. And if you're erect, I might hit you. But I am not worried about it, because it's not my first rodeo doing this, not by a long shot. I just... maybe it's a little more personal, because it's my baby boy. Do you trust me?"

"More than anything, mom," I said honestly.

"Then just go with this," she whispered. We wiggled around to make sure I had room, and I grimaced a little as I tried to angle myself down, using my hand to press my hardon beneath her, hopefully. I winced as the head of my cock dragged along her pussylips, and I'm pretty sure mom shivered a little too.

I sort of had myself in position, using my hand to keep my erection pointing somewhat downward. Mom was already angling the camera above us, seeing what positions worked best. I hoped I would look a lot less awkward when she began filming.

Mom flinched and giggled. "Aaron, are you toying the head of your dick against my clit on purpose?" she asked, sounding pleasantly scandalized.

"No, mom," I said, shaking my head. "Maybe I'm an idiot to not be, but I promise, I'm not doing it on purpose, just trying to get it comfortable and out of your way."

"Well don't try too hard," she lilted, smiling. "We're about to start, and it's not like it doesn't feel great."

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay, I'm as ready as I can be, mom."

She nodded. "Good. Now take your hand away. As long as it's not gonna spring back up between us and get pee in our faces, this is as good as it gets. Remember to hold me, look up and smile. A decent smile, because I'm not all that good with Photoshop..."

I nodded and removed my hand, feeling my dick lurch up and get pinned against mom's pussy, where it simply twinged away, desperate to either pee or fuck, maybe both. My hand came back to rest on mom's waist, holding her silky-smooth skin.

123456...9