Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 04

Story Info
Our weekend of love and lust continues. Thanks, ToD!
37.8k words
4.74
73k
180
22

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters engaging in active sexual activity are at least 18 years of age. Reviews and constructive criticisms welcome; flames and critiques of no substance will be snickered at and deleted. Enjoy!

Author's Note: This is a slow-burn story. Buckle in for a long ride if you intend to read.

***

Chapter IV- Down The Rabbit Hole

"Truth or dare, mom?"

"I dare you to come and shower with me."

"That's not much of a dare at this point, mom."

"Well, how else are you going to fuck me in the ass until I scream and cum all over you if you don't get in with me?"

I reflected on that brief exchange as I was gripping mom's hips, my thighs slapping against her cheeks, driving my cock deep inside her ass. Mom was leaning forward, her hands braced against the wall and wailing loudly, grinding back against me for all she was worth. This was my first time fucking her ass, and I was determined to make good on it.

After the maddeningly passionate fuck session we'd had only a few hours before, where we finally surrendered to our desire for that ultimate taboo, this was very natural between us. But the sheer excitement of the first time had us both peaking early. Mom's knot was squeezing around me tightly as she hurtled toward orgasm, and I was rapidly approaching my boiling point. Seconds, maybe a minute, and I'd be spurting my cum deep inside her.

The water beat down on us both, and since this was our inaugural anal sex session, we'd remembered to set up and record with mom's waterproof camera, to catch everything. My head was spinning, not only from how good this felt, not only from the incredible pressure of her ring contracting around me as I slipped in and out, but also just the mind-blowing events of the weekend and how this all came to be.

Mom and I both had crappy dates on Friday night. My girlfriend had dumped me before my date even began, so I was sitting at home feeling pissy. Mom had come home early as well, decidedly cheesed off about how her abortive date went. She wasn't seeing the schmuck Ted anymore, that was certain.

We spent the rest of the evening drinking at the table and slagging on our exes, and the revelations and questions definitely strayed into territory that moms and sons would never normally talk about. I found out that not only was my mother a very smart and attractive woman (everyone knew this, my friends never stopped reminding me what a MILF she was), but to my amazement, she was quite the libertine and perv.

Mom was bisexual. Mom loved group sex, and was part of a not-so-secret sex club downtown. In turn, she found out how sexually active I was, and that I'd been seeing more than a few girls at once and had my own little threesomes and so on. Fortified by plenty of beer, wine, and 'alky-hol', it had been very enlightening for both of us, to say the least, by the time she went to bed.

I nearly fucked everything up by going upstairs and spying on her when she was in the shower. She was pleasuring herself with a dildo, fucking both her pussy and her ass. I couldn't help myself, recording the action on my phone and then hustling away to beat one out to it.

The next day started pleasantly for both of us, and we resolved to spend it together, drinking as much as we liked and continuing to find out intimate things about one another. We spent the morning drinking in the lounge, in the hot tub outside, and other locations, in various stages of undress. We began framing the conversation within the bounds of a truth or dare game, which gave us the courage to continue.

Dares became involved, and some pretty insane things happened. Not only did we get naked for one another, but we also masturbated openly. Our embraces and kisses were naked, and she felt my erection pressed to her pussy a great deal of the day. Mom, champ that she is, shrugged it off as healthy for me, not to mention flattering for her.

I made her pee outside in our backyard while I recorded it. We also sat on the toilet up in her room and peed together, and recorded that too. If you'd told me the day before that any of this was going to happen, I would have called you insane, or a liar.

My guilt got the better of me and I confessed to her that I'd spied on and even recorded her the night before in her shower. But mom forgave me, because I was being honest. She also said I might not need to creep on her next time if I played my cards right.

One of the dares involved me trying to breastfeed from mom, and she was thrilled to tears when she said that she felt the way she had eighteen years earlier when we bonded over me feeding from her breasts. It was an incredible moment for us both, and we felt closer than ever. We loved one another so much.

Then came showers together, naked massages where we used our bodies. In the shower, mom let me use her ass cheeks to get off. She massaged my dick with her tits and her pussy. In hindsight, I have no idea how we'd managed to hold off from fucking until the following day, that being this morning. We'd gone to bed together, and mom was constantly teasing me about my hardons, of which she was the cause, I reminded her.

More day drinking helped, which helped us keep up the pretense of the game. Mom dared me not to cum as she gave me a blowjob. And as it turns out, mom is the blowjob queen, and she nearly fractured my mind with her skills. She made me cum harder than many girls have when I fucked them. I returned the favour by eating her pussy to orgasm. By now, our kisses were simply make out-sessions between a mom and son who loved one another so very much.

Soon, there was nothing left but the last barrier, that final taboo. Mom and I nervously discussed it for maybe thirty seconds, but once we realized how eager we both were, the barrier was gone, shattered by our excitement to finally do this. We raced upstairs and fell into one another's arms on her bed and began fucking like mad. I made her cum a few times before she finally took over and brought me to the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced in my life, cumming deep inside her.

Exhausted by our sex play, and also the events of the past two days, we wrapped ourselves up in one another and drifted off to sleep. No sooner had we woken than we were desperate to get at one another again, an eagerness we shared and celebrated, and we knew nothing in the world would ever change this thing between us.

And so now I find myself panting as I thrust deep inside my mother's ass from behind, gripping her hips hard enough to leave welts, mom wailing like she was being tortured as she fucked back against me for all she was worth. It had been a crazy two days, but also the best two days of my entire life. To hear mom talk, it was the best two days of hers as well.

"Yes, baby," she gasped, looking back at me while she ground with a dreadful eagerness. "Fuck that ass, and make mommy cum for you!"

My mom, Julie Zane, the responsible and loving parent, the respected kindergarten and grade school teacher, the complete sex fiend. I'd never thought she was a prude, but maybe my adoring son glasses had kept me from seeing who she really was- a powerful, liberated, and lusty woman, who also happened to be an amazing mother. And it was my privilege to be fucking her now.

I wasn't her first incestuous relationship; that honour belonged to her sister Tracy, my aunt. They'd grown up fucking, and they were practically each other's first everything when it came to sex. It didn't bother me one bit that mom had fucked her sister in years past, because honestly, it was really damned hot to think about. Picturing mom scissoring with Aunt Tracy...

Mom gasped and cried out as one of my palms cracked across her ass cheek. She'd told me to do it, and now I was obliging. She slammed her ass back against me in response, greedy for more. I gave her another one, but then reached under for the true prize- mom loved having her big tits manhandled and almost mauled. She loved having them squeezed, groped, fondled, bitten. I had yet to find their limit, and I'd been trying. The more I beat the shit out of them, the hornier mom got. She was incredible.

And her ass was driving me to madness here. She wailed as I gripped her tits, groping and squeezing as best I could in a slippery shower. Her pants had become ragged gasps, her entire body shaking as she gyrated in front of me.

"Oh, God, baby..." she wheezed, thumping back against me. "So close... make mommy scream..."

I slammed against her as best I could, trying to time my thrusts forward with hers back into me, driving deep. It seemed to work for both of us, because I could feel my balls boiling now, and the pending sensation of a monumental orgasm.

"Mom!" I grunted, clutching her breasts as I strained. "Gonna..."

"Cum in meeeeeee!" mom wailed as she surrendered to her body's urges.

I crushed into her, groaning loudly as mom shrieked. The torrent of cum racing up my cock spewed inside her ass, which clenched around me savagely. We were locked together by the orgasm, and I pulled her up straight so that she was pressed back against me. We jammed our lips together and kissed in desperate passion. Mom's arms wrapped back around my neck, helping to pin her to me. Tongues dueled through the wet kiss while I continued to empty myself inside her.

The juddering climax slowly ebbed, replaced by little aftershocks, and we started to come down from the galaxy of pleasure we had created together. I could feel my cock pulsing inside her, the cum still dribbling up my shaft into her tight confines. Mom's ring flexed and throbbed around me reflexively, and neither of us was even close to getting our breath back yet. My death grip on her tits had been replaced with gentle caresses by one hand, while the other now trailed down her wet, slippery body and found her pussy, massaging it slowly, gently.

Mom finally ended the kiss and smiled at me dreamily, her heavily lidded eyes shining with bliss, and love.

"No wonder I'm so in love," she whispered to me, her fingers still tangling in my wet hair. "Baby, I'm going to try and turn myself around while keeping you in me, I'm not done feeling your beautiful cock in my ass. You might need to bend down a little, but then scoop me up in your hands and keep me pinned to the wall, okay? You're not done thrusting in there just yet..."

It sounded like a great operation if we could pull it off, and I nodded. Mom took a deep breath and leaned forward again, her hands once again on the shower wall. I simply held her gently by the hips while I waited to see what she'd do.

"Hope the ol' yoga skills are up to this," she murmured as she began shifting. She cocked one of her legs, the right one, and began lifting it. I leaned back slightly as mom moaned at the movement. She brought the leg up, almost straightening it out to the side next to my shoulders. I figured out what she meant to do and tried to help, leaning back slightly.

She slowly brought the leg around, exhaling as she did, and turned her body. With me bending backward as far as I safely could, her leg and foot passed over my head. She grunted and gasped, since my bending backward meant my hips nudged inward, putting me deeper in her ass. That probably didn't help her efforts, but too late now. Once her foot was by me, I stood up straight and held her by any stabilizing point I could find as she slowly turned herself in to face me.

"Gnnnn, fuuuuuck..." she whisper-groaned, still turning slowly. Holding her became easier as she continued the careful rotation, but I have to admit, it felt weird on my dick, almost like she was twisting it inside her. I felt the skin on my shaft twisting somewhat, like when she would use her hand while jerking me off. I felt it on the head of my cock too, but it didn't hurt or make me panic.

I guess I had cum inside her enough to lube my dick and prevent any gripping friction with her walls?

Mom exhaled loudly as she passed the midway point and started to bring her leg down. As her ass cheeks started to close with the movement, I felt the need to bend my knees, since I was still inside her and her ass was now against the wall. My hands were on her rib cage, and she didn't see me bite my lip since her eyes were closed as she concentrated on her procedure.

Her foot touched the wet floor of the shower and I immediately put my hands on her ass cheeks and gripped them firmly, lifting her up. Mom gasped as she sank onto my cock even deeper, almost wheezing now. I shuffled forward and leaned in, using the wall behind her to help support her weight. Her legs were bent, and she managed to wrap them around my waist now, her arms resting on my shoulders. Her eyes were glassy, heavily lidded, and her mouth was open.

I pressed my lips to hers and we kissed deeply. I remembered to begin the slow, gentle thrusting action she had wanted once she'd turned around, and she moaned into my mouth. We were completely oblivious to the passage of time, the only external stimulation being the water beating down on us. Aside from that, there was only mom and myself, our tongues locked together, and my cock deep inside her rear.

The kiss ended and she looked at me, her forehead pressed to mine while her fingers tangled in my hair. I could feel her breath, her lips grazing mine as she whispered, just loud enough for me to her.

"What you do to me..." she said. Those brown eyes held me spellbound. "I'm so in love with you, Aaron. I wish I could marry you."

As much as I returned the sentiment, I found myself at a loss for words, and I simply held her ass cheeks tighter and resumed my stroking motion, sliding in and out of her butt from below. Mom sighed and closed her eyes, reveling in the sensation. I probably held her like that for a minute or so, because it was becoming to difficult to keep a grip on her slippery skin. She giggled and smirked at me now.

"Okay, dutiful boy," she cooed, poking my nose and then giving my lower lip a gentle nip. "You can pull out and put mommy down, she's going to be leaking for quite a bit, I imagine."

I nodded and slowly withdrew, making us both moan. We both heard the 'pop!' sound we were becoming familiar with as my cock pulled through her tight ring. Mom shuddered and I gently put her down, using my body to keep her propped up, since I could feel her legs trembling. She pulled me into another deep kiss, and we simply made out beneath the water for some time until she felt like she could move.

"Mmmmm," she sighed before ending the kiss and smiling up at me now. "I've sucked your dick, you've eaten my pussy, you've been in my pussy and in my ass... it's been an adventurous weekend so far, hasn't it, my love?"

"The best weekend," I corrected, smiling down at her. "At least for me."

"I'd say it's my best weekend ever as well, hands down, but you were born on a weekend, and that's the most important day in my life, so this is just gonna have to accept a tie for first," she told me, smirking as she squirmed her pussy against me. "And if we ever find a way to fake-marry, that'll be three weekends on the gold podium."

I laughed and hugged mom to me, making her giggle. "And the weekend isn't even over yet, I'll bet it's only early afternoon. Pity I've got classes tomorrow, and you've gotta teach."

"I know, right?" she sighed. "Like I'm anywhere near done with this weekend, or you."

Her eyes scanned around as she seemed to be thinking about something. "We're supposed to be getting fucked up on alcohol today, you may recall."

"I most certainly do," I agreed, smiling readily. "It's been great. I wanna get so drunk that we barely recognize each other and have shameful sex with a stranger."

Mom giggled. "Love it. Buuuut, if I get fucked up, I'd have a hangover tomorrow, right? That's no way to try and teach kids."

"Weren't you telling me about some pickle brine hangover remed-"

"Aaron, stop getting in the way of mommy finding an excuse to stay home tomorrow and fucking your brains out," she chided, wiggling against me to remind me of priorities. I couldn't argue with that logic and stopped talking as she lapsed into silence, her eyes scanning the area once again.

"Y'know, it would be sad if it turns out we'd both caught a spring cold over the weekend," she mused finally. "Why, I'd have to call the school and get a substitute teacher in place for tomorrow, and I'd have to leave a message at your school saying you didn't feel well. We might have to spend the whole day in the same bed, shower, or hot tub."

"Now that you mention it, I have been feeling a little off," I agreed readily. "My heart's been pounding, something is making me sweat constantly, I'm expelling fluids from my body with alarming frequency..."

Mom had her face pressed to my shoulder, her whole frame shaking because she was laughing so hard. She looked up at me finally, tears of mirth on her cheeks. "Count on my little boy to find ways to make fucking his mommy and having constant orgasms sound like a medical crisis! Okay, when we're out of the shower, I'm calling both schools first thing. After that, well, I might be running a temperature too, so I'll need to have you check with a certain thermometer..."

It was another few minutes before we got around to cleaning ourselves up and getting out of the shower, because of the hot and heavy make-out session we fell into somehow.

***

Half an hour later, mom and I were in the kitchen, still completely naked, and considering options for dinner, as well, as what our next sexual escapade should be. It had been such a crazy weekend that we'd covered a lot more ground than one would expect. Now we were left trying to invent kinky things. If you didn't consider a mom and son fucking one another the height of kink already, mind.

"Sooooo, thoughts?" I asked as I looked into her eyes while I stood in front of her, our lower bodies pressed tightly. She was leaning back against the counter with her legs parted enough that I could stand between them. I was holding her by her hips and thrusting my erect cock up inside her pussy now, a sawing back-and-forth motion we both loved. I'm not sure we were actively trying to cum, but my dick was almost perpetually erect around her now, and it seemed a shame to put a good hardon to waste.

Mom had begun teasing me about priapism. Couldn't blame her, really.

She made a show of thinking, tapping her finger against her cheek while she looked around, even as I fucked her. I could even feel her squeezing me with her pussy while she was seemingly concentrating on an answer. Bless my mom, she was such a sex goddess!

"We've got more places to fuck in here," she mused. "Bucket list stuff, really. You haven't fucked me on the dining table yet, and we haven't actually fucked in the lounge, either, even though I sucked your cock and you ate my pussy in there. We need to fuck on your bed, for sure, and the smaller bathroom..."

"We're taking care of the kitchen right now," I said, feeling my body starting to sweat again. I could tell this was beginning to get to mom, because she was no longer tapping her cheek but biting on her nail. "One time, I wanna chase you and pin you against a wall and fuck you... do the same thing on the stairs too."

"Ooh, creative and kinky," she breathed, looking at me now, her eyes glinting. "Gonna use that sexy, strong bod to force your mommy into sex, baby?"

She looked at me now with those seductive, liquid brown eyes, and her quite voice was sultry. "Because mommy might have a bit of a forced sex fetish, and would love that..."

I pushed myself against her quickly and shoved up inside her hard as I bit down on the crux of mom's shoulder and neck. She let out a choked gasp, her body shuddering at the sudden use of brute force, and then she clutched me tightly, her whole body shaking. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, squeezing as hard as she could.