Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" she wheezed, tears of mirth on her face as she slapped her thigh. "Oh my God, your face, Aaron! That was priceless!"

"Mom!" I managed to gasp, my heart still pounding. "You beer-burped in my mouth through a kiss! You just about blasted my damn head apart!"

She was still laughing, her hand clapped over her mouth as she tried to arrest it. Fail. I could feel her ass squeezing around me as she laughed, the pressure was almost unreal. It was nearly a minute before she began to calm down, leaning forward with her hands on my thighs to support her, her chest heaving as she took deep breaths.

"Oh wow," she managed to say, still quivering as she fought to not laugh. "That was awesome. Julie Zane, you are a fucking comedy genius..."

"Says Julie Zane," I sighed, still not quite recovered from her surprise. "Well, that was sexy."

"Good luck topping that move," mom quipped finally, obviously very pleased with herself. "And you can't even do just the same thing to me, you've gotta top it by burping in my cunt or my ass or something."

"Even this weekend can't account for whatever the Hell just happened," I muttered, shaking my head. "I'm amazed I still have a hardon, you freaked me out but good. It was like Frenching a sasquatch!"

Mom began snickering again, waving at me to stop. "Stop, stop, I'm gonna peeeeeee..."

"It'd serve you right, peeing all over your own couch, y'know," I sniffed, finally adjusting to what she'd done. It was pretty funny, I guess. Wish I'd thought of it, or had a girl with a sense of humour I could do that to.

"Who else could I possibly do that with?" she pointed out through her snickering. "Well, your aunt Tracy, of course."

"Now I'll never get the image of you two lying in a sixty-nine and burping into each other's twats out of my mind," I grumbled, making mom squeezing my cock with her ass again as she burst out laughing.

***

After dinner...

"I'm glad I thought to get this the other day," mom said as she walked back into the living room, holding a decadent chocolate mousse cake in one hand and a can of whipped cream in the other. "Now we have an even better use for them than just eating them, we get to eat them off each other."

"No argument here, mom," I agreed readily, standing near the play area she'd created on the floor for us. While I'd cleared the debris from dinner and taken a quick shower after having my dick in her ass, mom had set up more alcohol and laid down endless blankets and other soft items she didn't mind getting dirty, all over a tarpaulin she rummaged out of the garage. The intent was for us to get messy with dessert and lick it off one another, as well as fucking the whole time. "Gotta say, this is a nice setup."

"Isn't it, though?" she said with a nod, pleased with her handiwork. "Have you ever had sex with food, Aaron?"

"I mean, only once, a little," I admitted, feeling like a rank amateur next to my mom, who seemed to have done everything short of raping an innocent victim or a corpse at this point in life. She was decidedly uninhibited. I couldn't believe I'd tried so hard not to notice over all these years. When I look back on it now, the indicators were definitely there, even if she hid them pretty well.

Hell, even aunt Tracy should've been obvious to me. They were attached at the hip when my aunt visited, Tracy slept in mom's room with her, they kept going out on little 'sisters excursions'... I'd had a mom filter on about her, clearly.

"Oh? Like what?" she asked as she put down the cake and whipped cream on a low table next to her fun spot she'd created.

"It was with Tanny," I explained. "Remember her?"

"Oh, the cute black girl with the cornrows?" mom said, perking up. "I was hoping you had a crush on her. Good to know you're down with the swirl, baby."

"Thanks, mom, I try to keep an open mind for all the right reasons," I said dryly as she snickered. "Anyhoo, she and I were going at it, and she wanted me in her ass, but she wanted something buried up front, too. And since I only have one dick, we used a banana on her."

"Sexy, I've done that," she said, making sure everything was where it needed to be. "Did you eat her banana-flavoured pussy afterward?"

I nodded. "That was fun, and she sure liked it. Licked some caramel off her tits as well. That's about it, though, when it comes to my food adventures, until last night with the cinnamon rolls and the icing sugar."

"Well, Guy Fieri, we're gonna expand those horizons a little bit more tonight," she declared, standing up now, her hands on her hips. "Lots of chocolate, whipped cream, I'm gonna teach you how to suck booze out of a pussy..."

I laughed. "I'm your willing clay, mom."

She smiled naughtily and crooked a finger, beckoning me to her. Convinced she wouldn't pull the same stunt and belch in my mouth again, I stepped up to her in the middle of the love nest she'd created and we wrapped up in an embrace and a deep kiss, her naked body pressing to mine. We sank to our knees as our tongues tangled, hands wandering over now familiar forms.

Mom ended the kiss and smiled at me. "Sooooo, where shall we begin? Rather than clinically instruct you, I think it'd just be the most fun if we just went for it, you know? Do whatever occurs to us."

I nodded. "I'm lookin' forward to licking mousse and whipped cream off you, mom, no lie."

"And I cannot wait..." she purred, reaching down and stroking my erection with her hand. "... to suck whipped cream off this bad boy here. And when it's covered in cream and chocolate mousse, you're going to fuck me with it, make me all kinds of dirty..."

I loved how mom thought, she was all about our mutual pleasure. She looked around the space now. "You've got the cameras set up, good. We'll wanna capture all this, I guarantee."

We went back to swallowing one another's tongues, taking our time making out. There wasn't exactly a rush, after all. Mom broke the kiss long enough to get the bottle of Irish cream from the table and tilted her head back, taking several stiff pulls from it. I listened to her, watched her do it. Her eyes were closed, and I shivered as I realized she made the same gulping sound here that she did when she was swallowing my cum. What a thrilling thought!

She finished drinking and smiled, handing the bottle to me. Thankfully, it was a large bottle, and I took a few swigs as well. We'd intended to get fucked up, and we were definitely on our way. I just wanted to avoid getting so drunk that I couldn't perform. Mom seemed to know what I was thinking and smiled slyly.

"For the record, Aaron," she whispered, her voice almost conspiratorial. "If I pass out from alcohol, I have expectations."

"Get you up to bed?" I suggested, rather reasonably.

She shook her head. "No, baby. If I pass out, you still need to fuck me, as much as possible."

Now normally, any real man was very leery of hearing this, since a drunk and passed-out woman couldn't give consent or change her mind. But this was mom, and I was going to listen to what she had to say on the matter.

"If I'm asleep, or even passed out cold, you fuck this pussy," she whispered, taking my hand and cupping it against her womanhood, which was decidedly slippery and ready to go. "And you fuck this very willing ass... and you fuck my mouth, Aaron. I don't give a damn what the girls say or want these days, I love waking up from being drunk and noticing that I've been fucked, a lot."

She kissed my fingers now as she spoke. "Mommy's big slut phase saw that happen regularly, and I guess I miss it. I'd be passed out, and guys and girls would get inside me, filling me with cum..."

Mom smiled at me now, warmly, adoringly. "And now it gets to be you giving me that gift, that feeling and sensation I love so much. Baby, always fuck mommy when she's passed out or even just asleep, she'll never not want you to. You need to accept that about me."

"Like I'll never object to being woken up by a blowjob?" I asked, smiling back at her.

"Exactly like that," mom purred, nodding. "My good boy will wake up like that all the time from now on, best believe it. I love it all, Aaron. Let's make this our new reality."

My heart was pounding in my chest as I nodded. I couldn't believe how much I wanted what she was describing. I alone, in all the world, could share this with her, my mother, her son. It was a unique blessing.

She watched intently as I slowly tilted the Irish cream bottle, just enough to trickle some of its contents onto her collarbone, and then letting it run down over her beautiful tits. Mom sighed in pleasure as I leaned in and began licking it off her, my tongue sliding around her skin. The heady taste of the cream, mixed with the taste of her warm, aroused skin was just incredible. I felt her cradle my head in her hands, sighing and moaning.

I held one of her breasts up gently as I swirled my tongue around the boozy nipple, sucking on it and gently biting. Mom shivered and let out little gasps. Her nails gently scraped along my scalp and she cooed my name, telling me she loved me.

I finally gently eased her down on her back, and mom lay there with her legs spread, allowing me access to all of her. I knelt over her and kissed and tongued my way down her beautiful body, finding every trickle and droplet of the Irish cream along my way. I finally arrived at her pussy and paused, long enough to take the bottle and drink a little bit more.

Mom moaned as I let my mouth hover right above her slit, and I trickled the cream out of my mouth and onto her. She shivered again as she felt the liquid seep down between her netherlips, followed by me beginning to kiss and lap again. The groan she let out was decidedly louder and longing in nature, spurring me on. Her hands were in my hair again, grazing and gently tugging.

I split her pussylips with my tongue, taking long, slow licks up and down, reaching her clit and making her shudder before descending. She squirmed her hips against me, reveling in how I was making her feel.

"Should I make you cum like this, mom?" I asked as I lapped at her.

"Please..." she said, almost writhing above me now.

I continued licking her, sucking her clit into my mouth and rolling it around, making mom mewl and moan in need. Her natural scent of arousal and the aroma of the Irish cream were making me crazy. I was glad there were soft, fluffy blankets beneath me, because my raging hardon would've been really uncomfortable otherwise, lying like this.

"Gnnnnn," she groaned, churning against my mouth now, her eyes closed and her body shining with perspiration. I was entranced by the sight of her above me, her body an erotic fantasy of a woman lost in the throes of pleasure. It was everything guys my age wanted to see all day.

I buried my tongue in her, making mom gasp and arch her back. I licked deep inside and mom didn't try to hold back. There were plenty more orgasms to be had following this one. She writhed and pumped until she surrendered, groaning loudly and cumming on my tongue. Once she'd calmed down some, I moved up her body and lay on top of her. We kissed deeply as I slid back inside her, and mom wrapped her legs around my waist to keep me there.

The make-out session finally ended, and mom smiled at me lovingly. "Mmmm, your tongue tastes like me and Irish cream. Not gonna get tired of that combo any time soon. But..."

She began to sit up now, and I pulled out of her. Mom got me on my back and then kissed her way down my body. She took a small amount of the Irish cream in her mouth and then drooled it all over my erect, pulsing cock. Without another word, she began sliding her tongue up and down, taking the cream back in her mouth, sighing and moaning the whole time. She looked up at me with those sultry eyes, her long, slow laps up my dick meant to look like she was a kid with a lollipop.

Then she pushed her mouth down my length and began bobbing, her wicked tongue working its magic. She hummed around me, vibrating the skin and making me shudder with this wonderful sensation. Mom knew so many erotic tricks, it just blew my fucking mind.

And fucking is what she did next. She knelt over me and took me inside her pussy, both of us sighing in bliss at the loving, forbidden union. Mom smiled down at me as she slowly squirmed in circles. She took another drink, leaned down, and passed the Irish cream into my mouth through a kiss. I passed it back to her, my hands holding her ass cheeks while she rocked on me.

She sat up again, holding still for a moment while she reached for the cake. I watched as she simply took a messy handful, bringing it back and smiling at me slyly. She started smearing the chocolate mousse across her chest before getting more and rubbing it into her torso. A third helping was applied to her pussy, still spiked to my cock.

"Want dessert, baby?" she asked breathily as she took the canister of whipped cream, spraying the white stuff around her form, including her nipples and then her clit. "I know I do."

She got off me as I knelt up to face her. Mom stopped me from applying the mousse to myself, and she was smiling as she took more handfuls and began spreading it all over my frame. She applied it lovingly to my cock with two hands before adding a large dollop of whipped cream on top.

"I believe the fee for sex here is sixty-nine cents," she lilted, winking at me. Without a word, we fell into an embrace, kissing hungrily. Her body was slippery with the mousse and whipped cream. I didn't bother thinking about the mess we were making. It'd come off in the shower easily enough. We went to our sides, lying in opposite directions, our faces meeting. We kissed and nibbled before slowly beginning to work our way down each other's form.

I found mom's tits, sucking on them and licking eagerly. Mom moaned as she slid her tongue around my chest, getting the gooey mess into her mouth. I laved her belly, my fingers reaching around to grip her ass and hold her in place. Mom undulated her belly against me while she nipped and kissed my abs.

I reached her pussy and dived in readily, not holding back. Mom's shudder and gasp was matched by the one I let out as she plunged her mouth down on my waiting cock, aching for her touch again. I felt like I was devouring her pussy, and she was bobbing back and forth on me hard.

If there's such a thing as sensory overload, I was as close to experiencing it as I ever had been, in an erotic way, at least. The scent of her arousal, the taste of her pussy, the chocolate, the whipped cream... I couldn't get enough, and I was like a kid in a candy store, eating greedily, determined to get all I could in. I grunted and growled into her as she slobbered and sucked my cock messily, making obscene noises as she did it.

"Fuck!" I almost shouted as I pulled myself away from her, leaving her gasping. I scrambled up to my knees and yanked her slippery body onto all fours, facing away from me. Mom gasped as I almost manhandled her into position, and then she cried out as I braced her and drove my chocolate and cream-covered dick deep inside her sloppy pussy.

It was hard to keep hold of her, certainly, because we'd made one another so slippery, but neither of us cared. We fucked like animals, mom slamming herself back against me while I rammed forward, getting as deep into her as I could.

"Gnnnnnaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" she howled, beyond coherency at this point. We didn't need it, we needed our primal fucking. I needed to flood her with my cum, my seed, to mate and impregnate her. Mom ground back with dreadful eagerness, desperate for me to put a baby in her. Her breath was ragged gasps and growls, sounding like a woman running a marathon and making wild grunting noises.

I pistoned my hips, desperate for release, and mom's maddening contractions around my cock were breaking down any hope I had of lasting. Neither of us wanted to, mind. Her body was shaking almost uncontrollably, and there was no turning back for either of us at this point. I felt the boiling happening, and I knew the moment had arrived as I felt my cock throb and swell inside her.

Mom buried her face in the blankets and screeched, so loud that I was wondering if anyone outside would hear her despite the muffling she was doing. I grunted and thrust in as deep as I could, spewing my cum into her pussy. I almost doubled over from the intensity, my body shaking, and I must have made a ridiculous face. Thankfully, mom was turned away from me, and nobody else could see it.

Mom's pussy was clenching me tightly, squeezing around me like a fist, trying to drain me. She'd barely stopped climaxing before she pulled forward off me and whirled around to face me. Her mouth plunged onto my cock, sucking with a vengeance. She was the expert, no doubt. Mom made me cum like no other girl ever could. The taboo of all this aside, she was just more skilled. Simple as that.

I almost fell onto my back, trembling like a leaf. Mom was still hovering over me, making hungry sounds as she gobbled my erection, sliding her tongue up and down or swirling around the sensitive head. I just lay there, my body limp, the only stiffness left being the rod mom was sucking on. She seemed to finish, and I was still laying with my eyes closed. I felt her lying near me, but she was grunting and then making sucking sounds.

She's getting my cum out of her pussy and eating it, I realized. Hey, if she loved it and it made her happy, more power to her, right? It'd just be a few minutes before I kissed her or licked her pussy again. Once she'd finished, she crawled over me and settled down, snuggling into me and making contented noises. She squirmed her pussy against my cock, but he was finally softening, in need of a rest. I could feel her heart beating, and it was very comforting to me.

"Fuuuuuuck," she mumbled quietly. "Sooooo drrrrunk..."

"Yeah, I'm feelin' it too," I agreed, just holding her. She would no doubt have me worked up again soon enough.

"If I'm puking tomorrow morning, you'll hold my hair, right, baby?" she asked in a little-girl quality of voice.

I thought about that for a moment. "Can I fuck you while you puke?" I asked finally. "Those contractions would be awesome to feel."

Mom burst into giggles at my question. She looked up at me and nodded. "It's been a lot of years since I've had that happen, my love, but yes, ab-so-lutely you can fuck mommy while she's puking if it comes to that. Make mommy cum and take some of the hangover hurt away."

"I thought that's what the pickle brine your friend told you about was for?" I queried.

Mom smirked. "According to her, it's a last resort, meant for the very worst hangovers, the ones where you're in agony and just want to fucking die. Because the brine may cure you, but it is awful."

"Pretty much had that part worked out for myself," I said readily. "I've seen the shit that cucumbers float in until they become pickles. I'd rather lick a girl who hasn't showered in a month."

Mom snickered and nodded. "Yeah, that's what worries me too, but hopefully it won't come to that. Maybe I'll just puke and you can fuck me."

"I'm gonna fuck you anyway, so here's hoping," I pointed out with a nod. Another giggle, and then she was snuggling me again. We lay quietly for some time, simply existing together, and reeking of Irish cream, whipped cream, chocolate, and frenzied sex. Helluva combination.

"Mmmmm," she purred, nuzzling against my sticky chest. "Lovely, sticky boy... I love you like this. But I've always loved you every way..."

"Even when I was stinky and not sticky?" I asked, holding her.

Mom looked up at me and smiled. "Like when you're just finishing playing sports and you've been sweating? Love it, Aaron. Most girls do, you know. A healthy boy with proper hygiene habits can be a joy for a girl to smell when he's been exerting himself. I taught you to take good care of yourself. Your skin and your pores are in good shape, so your scent isn't body odour. I'll bet lots of girls at school love how you smell."

1...34567...11