Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't quite mean that," I laughed, rubbing her toes individually and making her moan in pleasure. Mom loved foot rubs. "And I don't mean that furry bullshit either."

"I have a few friends who dabble in that deviant lifestyle," mom snickered. "Scritch, scritch, yiff, yiff..."

She made a clawing motion at me with her hand and bared her fangs. "Rawr..."

"I'll bet I can guess which friends are into it," I laughed. "Defo one is Ms. Tucker."

"Yeah, you nailed that one, my love," mom confirmed, nodding. "She thinks she's a catgirl or some shit. Who else?"

I thought about that. "Linda Carvalho."

"Ooh, really?" mom mused, intrigued. "Why do you think that?"

"Because I've seen the little dog's paw tattoo on her ass cheek," I laughed.

Mom blushed at the mention of the tattoo. "Aaron, you know that tattoo doesn't mean she's a furry, right?"

I grinned. "That's my story and I'm stickin' to it, mom."

"Okay," she said, deflating a little and clearly relieved that I wasn't going to make her explain. "So if not that stuff in the park, and not the furry shit... what do you mean by roleplay?"

"Well, you're always the teacher in real life," I reasoned with a shrug. "But wouldn't you enjoy being a naughty, sexy schoolgirl in one of those hot little outfits?"

Mom thought about that. "Y'think I'd be hot in a little schoolgirl outfit, Aaron?"

"No lie, mom, if I saw you like that, I'd be slinging ropes everywhere instantly," I assured her, and mom burst out laughing. "And I'm not sayin' that would make me the teacher, but seein' you act like a naughty schoolgirl tryin' to get laid would be so amazing."

"As long as you take me all sorts of places and fuck me there," she purred, giving me a sultry wink. "Just bend me over in that skirt and fuck me into a screaming mess. And I'll guarantee that the only thing I forget more often than my homework is my panties."

"I'm down with that," I laughed. "You've got it. Okay, mom, your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said a little too readily. Had she forgotten that our food was almost here? Oh well. What the lady wants, the lady gets.

"I dare you to answer the door for our food," I said, wearing an evil smile. "With your robe undone and hanging open."

Mom seemed stuck on pause. A good ten seconds passed of her being silent and given no response or indication she was even considering the dare I'd given her.

The doorbell rang, and then there was a knock. Mom blinked and looked over at me, her eyes expressing uncertainty.

"That'd be..." I said, checking my phone. "Jeremy, our delivery guy. Who's answering the door, mom? You, or me, the son of a dirty welcher?"

Mom stood up slowly, still looking at me. She reached up and undid the belt of her robe and let it slip away. Her robe flopped open, exposing at least the inner side of her tits, possibly her nipples, and her pussy was definitely on display. She took a deep breath, crossed herself, and went out into the hallway to answer the door.

I wished I'd thought of recording it. Dumb. Maybe if I hadn't been drunk. I heard the door open and then mom was talking.

"Hi there," she said brightly. "That for me?"

"Uh... yes, ma'am," I heard a young man say in a faltering tone. "Y-yes, this is for Zane?"

"That's me," she said brightly, and I was doing my best not to laugh. Whatever anxiety mom was feeling about this stunt, she was concealing it well. "Thank you so much for the prompt delivery."

"My... my pleasure, ma'am," Jeremy managed to get out. "I'm happy to do it."

"Oh, aren't you sweet," she cooed, and then I heard a slight rustling sound, like paper. "And here... is an extra twenty for your troubles, good sir."

"Thank you," he breathed. "Thanks for everything."

"I'll bet," mom said slyly. "Nanight, Jeremy."

"Goodnight, ma'am," he said before I heard mom close the door. She came back into the room, carrying two paper bags and she was giving me a knowing smile.

"You are a very naughty young man, Aaron Zane," she chided as she put the bags down on the low table. "You should've seen how flustered that poor boy was."

"Hey, at least the hall light was off," I pointed out with a shrug.

"Yes, but the porch light was on, you little scamp," mom laughed, opening one of the bags. It was Thai food tonight. Neither mom or I suffered any aftereffects from curry, so we'd agreed on this one easily. "Pretty sure he saw everything that I had to offer."

"Sucks to be him, since you belong to me," I said simply, helping to open all the boxes and containers.

"That's true," mom agreed. "But if there's ever a girl delivering, you're the one answering the door in the buff next time, mister."

"You've got a deal, mom, since women are never delivery drivers," I laughed. "You tipped him again in addition to the tip on the order?"

Mom simply nodded. "I stuffed a twenty in his belt buckle as compensation for putting up with my shenanigans. It seemed fair."

"He's gonna need that twenty bucks to dry-clean his pants once he's done creaming in them," I laughed. "Bet you made his week, though."

"He seemed nice," mom mused, opening the basil chicken. It smelled amazing. "Hope he has a girlfriend to look after his needs, now that I put his body on high alert."

We started doling out the food and then settled in to eat. We were sitting side by side, nestled in to one another as we began noshing.

"Truff or dare, baby," mom said through a mouthful of noodles. We were kinda beyond being polite at this point, since I'd been balls-deep in her all day, not to mention took a leak in her.

"Truth," I replied, not terribly interested in stopping eating.

Mom took a great big gulp from her bottle of beer to clear out her mouth and throat before looking at him. "Name a place out there in the wide world that you really want to fuck me."

Hm, that was a good one. I gave the matter some thought. Where did I wanna fuck mom? Where was the biggest kink? Just somewhere in public? Fuck her in the supermarket? Sneak into a church and fuck her?

"Either your school or mine," I said finally, going back to eating my basil chicken. "I wanna fuck you on a desk while you're wearing that schoolgirl outfit we talked about."

Mom regarded me levelly for a moment, as if assessing me and my words. Was I serious? She was a kindergarten and grade school teacher after all. Several seconds passed before she replied.

"We'd better make it mine," she concluded. "I'll have a much easier time coordinating when the place is empty and we won't get caught."

"Wow, for real, mom?" I asked in wonder. "I was just thinking of it as a fantasy, I didn't think we'd actually find a way to do it."

Mom smiled at me slyly. "Aaron, I love you. And I want to fuck you in my school. But you are nowhere near the first person that I have fucked inside my school."

I laughed. Of course I wasn't. I wasn't going to be some fragile ego boy who needed to be her first everything. I just had made it my mission in life to be her best everything, if I could. I nodded now and smiled at her. "Sounds like a date."

"Ooh, there's something we need to do," she said, thinking about what I'd just said. "We need to go on dates."

"Like a son taking his mom out, or something more?" I asked.

"That depends on where we'd be seen, I imagine," mom answered with a sly smile. "The farther we are from home, the flirtier and naughtier we can get, right?"

"I really like that idea," I agreed. "I can be some young dude trying to get lucky with the hottest cougar anywhere."

Mom giggled and traced her fingernail up my arm while she took another drink. "And me, the hot cougar who found the sexiest young stud around to quench the fire in her pussy. Love it. But also, I think I just want to be dolled up and go out with you places. Everyone knows I'm a divorcee, and that you're my responsible son. We could just be spending time together, enjoying one another's company."

"And then," she said quietly, giving me a sly smile. "We come home and you fuck the everliving shit out of me."

"Definitely liking this idea," I breathed, nodding. "I like the idea of people knowing we're mom and son and just out together, but the way we're dressed makes something at the back of their mind question."

"You're so bad, Aaron," mom giggled, squirming on her cushion. She turned slightly and lifted one of her legs to rest her foot on the chesterfield, opening her thighs and exposing her smooth pussy to me. "Should I wear no panties on our nights out? D'you want to know that mommy's horny, wet little cunt is bare and waiting for you? All those people around us, and you just know that I'm wanting you inside me so badly that I've chose to forgo panties?"

"Fuck, mom," I moaned, getting very warm and not because of the food. Aaron Jr. was also startiing to swell and get hard at the sight of her, and her relentless teasing.

"Ooh, you do like that idea," she mused, looking down at my cock, now pointing out. She paused in eating and now leaned back against the arm of the chesterfield casually, shamelessly leaving her pussy on display while her robe was flopped open. "Y'know, we could try a new little kick here. New for us, anyway."

Mom had my attention, definitely. I simply nodded.

"I've done it before, but... I think we should continue eating dinner, with you inside me," she suggested. "You'd more or less rest back against that arm of the chesterfield, sitting up enough to keep eating, but stretched out enough that I could straddle you and be spiked on that lovely cock that you carry around and I created. We don't need to be going hot and heavy, just having you in me and squirming around once in a while. We'll just keep talking like we are now about our plans."

"I'm game for that," I said readily with a grin.

"Right-o," mom said, putting down her food on her tray. "Get your food gathered on your tray and then put it where you can access it while you're sideways but sitting. Stretch out, and then I'll put my tray within reach of me before sitting down on the beast, okay?"

Mom didn't need to ask me twice. Taking off my robe and tossing it aside, I set up my food on my dinner tray so that everything would be accessible when I assumed my new position. I was at something of an incline, but I could still eat comfortably without making a mess or choking myself, certainly. Mom giggled, seemingly amused by my eagerness. She shucked her own robe and then moved her tray next to mine.

She then knelt on all fours down by my feet, and I had my legs closed to accommodate her. She crawled up my body like a sensual predator cat, her eyes never leaving mine. Her head was over my cock now, and she bent down and took it inside her mouth, moaning as her wet lips enveloped it. I stiffened and my toes flexed and curled as she bobbed up and down for several seconds, making sure I was good and lubed for her. She finally popped her mouth off my tool, looked up at me and winked.

"Bet you're glad I waited on eating my spicy food until after I sucked your dick, right?" she quipped.

"Fair bet, mom," I replied as she clambered over me, her pussy right above my erect cock. She reached down and took hold of me, toying the head along her slit and against her clit before sinking down, sighing in bliss until she was hilted. I trembled and moaned as her tight tunnel enveloped me. Once she was fixed in place, she smiled at me.

"Shall we?" she said simply, reaching over for one of her containers of food.

"So we just eat like this?" I asked.

Mom nodded. "Yeah, just like this. I assume it won't be a problem to keep it up, right?"

"I somehow doubt it will be," I laughed. "I mean, you've kept him up all damn weekend, right?"

"I might wiggle and squirm around a little," she mentioned, demonstrating what she meant. It felt good, even if just slouching here beneath her was unusual. "But I just wanted a good, stiff cock in me while I ate. We're gonna start eating a lot of meals like this if I have my way."

I simply nodded as I picked up one of my containers now.

"And if you just happen to cum inside me, well..." she opined with a shrug. "Win-win, right?"

"Win-win," I agreed.

Her eyes narrowed at me now, and she pointed her chopsticks she'd been using with her noodle soup at me. "But no peeing in me, young man, you got it? Not on my good chesterfield. There is no peeing inside mommy in this house... except in the shower or the bathtub, or some other designated area. But not on my furniture. Are we clear?"

"Clear as a summer's day, mom," I said cheerfully, enjoying her silliness. Only my mother would warn a person not to pee inside her to avoid ruining her furniture's upholstery. "I'll do my best to resist the urge."

I smirked as I squirmed my hips around for a moment and then gave her a single little pump, making her gasp and shiver. "But you know us guys, when we gotta go, we gotta go."

She broke down giggling and had to put her food aside, she waved at me to do the same while she got herself under control. I did as she instructed and she nestled in and leaned against me, her breasts squashed to my chest. She rested her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, lovingly, as she began to move gently up and down on my cock. Apparently there were rewards for making mom laugh.

"Mmmmm, I love you," she mumbled through our kiss, her tongue laving my mouth and my lips. "Do you love mommy?"

"I love you, mom," I said beck, my hands resting on her hips gently.

"Are you in love with mommy the way she's in love with you?" she asked, still sliding on my cock and making me shudder.

"I am in love with my mom," I said readily. My hands now took hold of her butt cheeks and helped move her up and down slowly and gently on me, both of us just enjoying the sensation.

"Mmmm, you gonna fake-marry mommy, baby?" she moaned as she sat up a little straighter now, looking down at me as she fondled her breasts. She was moving up and down on me, giving me a sultry, seductive look.

"I'll even find us fun little rings to wear when nobody's looking," I said with a grin.

Mom nodded her assent to this idea, then closed her eyes and kept working herself up and down. Finally, she paused and sighed. "Still gotta eat, dammit..."

She thought about her predicament and then arrived at a solution, seemingly. I was disappointed when she lifted herself off my cock, taking hold of it, but then wiggled around a little before beginning to settle back down. My eyes widened as I felt the pressure of going through a tight ring, and then realized mom was putting me inside her ass.

"Mmmm, better," she said finally, giving another wiggle to make sure she was good and pinned before smiling at me. "Let's eat, baby."

She simply picked up her food again and began slurping noodle soup. It took me a moment to adjust, seeing as how I was suddenly in the tight, very warm confines of her butt. She did me the courtesy of not squeezing around me, or at least, only once in a great while. Soon enough, I'd adjusted and recovered enough to pick up my own food and begin eating. Mom was onto something here, this was really pleasant.

"Truth or dare, baby?" she asked. I had to smile. Even after all this, we were determined to include the game that had practically began it all.

"Well, it'd better be a truth, since just about the only dare I could accomplish like this is to pee in your butt," I pointed out.

Mom lurched in my lap and nearly spewed soup on me as she fought to control herself. Body shaking as she laughed with a mouth full of broth and noodles. She put her container aside and swatted me on the stomach, her face creased with mirth at the near disaster.

"Warn me, you fucker!" she giggled before trying to catch her breath. "It's my own fault, really, since you clearly got your sense of humour from me. Your father had the sense of humour of a prolapsed sphincter."

"Hell with that guy, mom," I said, shaking my head. "When I see shooting stars, I wish he got kidney boulders in his dick."

"I know," she cooed in a sympathetic voice, patting my chest now. "The only good thing that wretch ever did was give me you, my love. Count on it. So, a truth, hm?"

I nodded.

She was thinking again. "What's the naughtiest or most outrageous thing you want us to do?" she asked finally.

I paused in eating and gave the matter some thought. "I mean, I can think of a lot of things. Some are ridic, some are out there, and some are pretty, well, private, I guess. Young man selfish shit, really."

"Okay, then," she said, nodding. "Tell me one of each."

I blushed. "Mom..."

"Rules are rules, honey," she chided. "And may I point out that you're buried very deep in my ass, so we're really kinda beyond the private embarrassment phase of our relationship, yes?"

She had me there. "Okay, true. And you've been very open with me about a lot of things."

"Gee, y'think?" she laughed. "You've seen me in those videos at my most depraved. I somehow doubt anything you have planned for us is gonna crack that list."

She had me there. "Okay, ummm... it'd be fun to fuck you while we were cosplaying, wearing some sorts of outfits."

"But no furry stuff, right?" mom asked.

"Well, I'd totally fuck you if you were dressed up like some anime catgirl, but otherwise, no, not the furry stuff," I clarified, making her snicker. "I meant different costumes, like Renaissance, or cyberpunk S&M stuff, I guess."

"I'd absolutely be down for that," mom said readily, nodding. "I've done that sort of thing once in a while. What about an 'out there' one?"

I blushed again. "I can indulge your little rape fetish, I think it'd be fun to chase you around, overpower you and fuck you."

"Agreed," she said again, way too easily to my previous mode of thinking, before this weekend had happened. "I love to be overpowered, followed by ferocious sex, so I'm totally in. I'll bet I can guess the selfish thing."

I titled my head. "Yeah?"

She smiled warmly. "Aaron, you're wonderful, but you're still an eighteen-year-old boy. You want a harem of girls to fuck you to infinity and beyond. You want to spend a night or a weekend in a place where willing girls do whatever you want to you, and one another, treating you like you own them and the entire universe."

I looked down at my food. Busted.

Mom giggled and smirked. "At least you deserve to live out that fantasy. I was sorry your eighteenth birthday was so tame, so maybe I'll find a way to correct that, hm?"

I looked at her, blinking. "Wha?"

She gave me one of her adoring mom smiles. "Aaron, if I ever find a way to get a bunch of slut girls with open minds to be a harem for you for some self-indulgent weekend when we all fuck you to death, then I'll do it. You have my word. I want that fantasy for you."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing, even after everything that had happened so far this weekend. I just nodded. "Wow, mom. Thanks."

"Thank me after it happens, my little boy," she said, digging into her food again. We ate now, since we were both rather hungry. We drank quite a few beers, making sure our day-long buzz was in no danger of leaving. Mom was once again getting the giggles, and thank goodness she was pinned to my cock with her ass, because I think she was getting the spinnies again as well.

She put down one of her containers and then tilted her new beer bottle back, draining it in just a few gulps. She exhaled loudly, looking drunkenly pleased with herself. Then she looked at me with a mischievous, crooked smile, and beckoned me closer with a finger. I leaned into her and she pulled me into a deep, loving kiss, her hands on my cheeks.

"BLORRRRRRRRRK!"

I slammed back away from her in shock, my entire head absolutely buzzing while mom almost fell off my lap from the unbridled cackling she was doing. If it hadn't been for my cock in her, she might have.