Truth or Fantasy 05: Sunbathing

Story Info
Sunbathing at a high end spa.
921 words
3.97
7.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been working hard many hours for weeks without a day off and the promised vacation with my wife had gotten delayed again. Postponed, deferred and whatever else I tried to call it, did not fool my wife. She was pissed off. So to make up we arranged to go to a spa, take the waters enjoy the sun for a day. She was not really happy but at day trip is better than no trip. To make matters worse, and to appease her, I had to closet my trans nature and go as her 'real' husband. No two piece bathing suit, no make-up or no see-thru cover-up.

I love being in the sun and getting a tan, but my wife is fair skinned and always wears a cover up. We packed a small bag and had an enjoyable one and one half hour drive to the country. We checked in and walking through the pool deck area to find a chaise lounge area that suited our two needs. We both noticed and older extremely tanned lady with a very small, and I do mean very small, bikini bathing suit. She must've been in the sun a lot during her likely 80 years. It must have been somewhere else, since there were no tan lines to be seen anywhere. And it was not much else to see since the fabric was so small. The strapless top barely contained her large full breasts and must have been held up only by the nipples I could see poking through the top. The triangular piece at her crotch was stretched out from use and very loose.

We set up, spread out ready reading material and went for a walk hand-in-hand to the large adult only pool. We enjoyed ourselves and walked back to our lounges and my wife, nodded to her and they struck up an amicable conversation. I lay in the sun to soak up the rays. About 10 minutes later my wife joined me and said, the woman who was from France, suggested that I put down my cell phone and just enjoy and relax. I told her I had to return a couple of calls but would do my best to put work aside. Although I had shorts on, my wife suggested I take them off and wear only my small swimmers. I told her I was a little bit concerned about the children around and she said it's not any smaller than the bathing suit worn by the woman I was talking to.

My wife is marginally accepting of my small swimsuits but usually I have to endure some ridicule from her about wearing them. I said the only other pair I had with me had a full back but just a small triangular cover the front and some thin straps on the sides. I was surprised when she said don't worry.

Rather than going into the locker room to change, I wrapped large white beach towel around myself and changed suits. When I dropped the towel I saw my wife looking straight at my crotch as I stood next to her chaise where she was sitting almost upright. I looked around and saw the older French lady smile and nod as she saw that I had changed. Everybody else was reading, playing in the pool and generally enjoying themselves not paying attention to the smallest thinnest suit that I had ever worn in such a public location.

I enjoyed the sun and the fact that I was wearing such a small black unlined lycra suit. My cock is normal size but with a wide base. I keep it shaved along with everything else "down there." The small suit left little to the imagination and with that feeling of freedom came the pulsing of enhanced blood flow and ergo, the start of an erection. The small suit was tight and I knew that a full-blown erection could result in the head of my cock expanding past the small piece of fabric. I willed it to shrink with only limited success. The large curved head stretched the semi sheer fabric resulting in a clearly defined cock head and swollen shaft. Fortunately the full erection was headed off and the surging shaft remained within the confines of the suit. I continued to focus on the daily crossword puzzle in desperate attempt to control my swelling shaft from getting any larger.

As I was lying there my wife and French lady were making their way to take the waters. My wife kept walking while the French lady stopped to say a few words standing right beside my lounger she looked directly at my swollen cock, clearly outlined by the tight thin unlined fabric. My balls were swollen and nestled close to the base of my cock and were also very visible as they stretched out the suit. She was saying something about the south of France but I soon lost track of what she was saying as she rested her one hand directly on my cock. She gave a little squeeze and a wink before she turned, got up and caught up with my wife who was then about ten feet ahead.

I was astounded at the forwardness of this older stranger. My cock was now straining to burst the seams of my suit, so I laid the newspaper over my crotch. I prayed that my cock relax and pushed the fantasy of what might happen later into the back of my mind.