Truth or Fantasy 09: Carpenter

Story Info
Introduction to a big cock.
1.5k words
4.43
5.9k
2
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may well ask why I called him carpenter. I have a friend who gives everybody a nick name. It is endearing and he is very good at capturing the essence of the person. So, when this incident occurred I thought, why the hell not call him Carpenter.

I parked the car at the look-out alongside the two or three other vehicles. I checked in the vanity mirror to make sure my makeup and lipstick were looking good. I put the sun-shield in the front window and used the privacy to give my nipples a little attention. They are so sensitive, a simple thumbing gets me hard. My white off the shoulder top had a shallow scooped neck. When I opened the door the cool of the air-conditioning was replaced with a blast of hot air reflecting off the black asphalt. As I slipped my left leg out, the heat shot up my long leg upward under my mini skirt. If I had worn panties, they would have been on display. I quickly slid my right leg over, adjusted the hem and rose to my feet as gracefully as I could. My open toed mules with their three inch platforms meant that I had to bend over more to close the door. I had to be careful not to show too much thigh, because my red print skirt was one of my more risque ones. It measured eleven inches from waist to hem. The waist was elastic which allowed me to pull it lower if discretion was needed. Today, at this place and this time, discretion was not on the agenda.

I walked up the concrete walkway that was blindingly bright with the intense sunshine. My Persol sunglasses reduced the glare somewhat, but it was still overwhelming. The heat waves simmered over the surface as I continued my walk. The small rise of the path arcs to the right past some shrubbery allowing me an opportunity for a dramatic entrance. I compose myself, adjust my handbag, sway my hips a little more than usual and with one foot in front of the other, make my way into the level viewing area. The cars in the parking lot had alerted me to the fact that there would be people there. It was of course just after one p.m. I recognized a few of the men. I nodded to a few others who had admired, talked and touched me on other occasions.

I went to sit down on one of the concrete benches, but found that it was too hot to sit on, especially since I had no panties on and my skirt was ultra-thin. Plus...my skirt was so short that the backs of my thighs were exposed and the naked skin would have blistered if I had continued. Opting for plan B, I moved to lean against the railing. I like that position, since I can hook my foot on the bottom rail and tantalize the men milling around. They are all there for the same thing - sex. Some want a blow-job, some want to suck cock, some want to fondle and grope and a few,only want to watch.

One admirer, whose name I never knew, was there as usual. I got to thinking he did not have much going on in life but I was always happy that he thought I looked great. He was forever complimenting me on my looks. He especially had a thing for long legs and he loved panties. Today however, he would be disappointed, since I had no panties on. He liked me to sit, then he would sit beside me and just caress my legs while he cooed sweet nothings in my ear. He loved smooth tanned skin, especially my inner thighs. He would sometimes have me stand between his open legs to let him run his hands up and down my legs. Occasionally he would sweep his large hands around and cup my ass. Once or twice, but rarely, would he ever touch my cock. He was sensitive to why I was there and if it appeared other men were interested in me, he would back away and watch from afar.

With the heat, I chose to stand in the dappled shade. My admirer approached me to chit-chatted about this and that. He was quite a talker. Tall and well-built he was about 6'4" - as tall as I was in my heels. Another admirer, this one shorter with the softest hands and the most talented mouth, came over to join us. Soon, they were joined by another man. The small group of them flirted with me as they openly played with themselves in their trousers. The action heated up as one began to stroke my arm, while another was touching my bare legs. One had moved a little behind me and was rubbing my back above my waist. It was turning out to be a good day.

We were all cautious about it being in the open, a public place with little privacy but the excitement always enhanced the experience. Huddling together like penguins, the tight grouping encouraged two of them to unzip and expose themselves. I had seen and tasted both cocks before but still moaned and oohed and aahed at what was being offered to me. I reached out and took a cock in each hand. I felt their bodies stiffen at my touch. I stroked them gingerly and they grew larger and harder. One began to leak pre-cum, which soon covered my fingers. I smeared it the domed cockhead and used it as lubrication as I eagerly jerked him. The other cock was rising to the occasion but was taking longer to become rigid. Things were progressing apace, when we sensed then noticed someone watching us intently.

I did not recognize the well-dressed young man and was a bit concerned. Thinking maybe he was a cop or perhaps someone who would call the police, I stopped what I was doing and tried to pretend we were just having a conversation. This caused the others to stop. I felt unfulfilled when they stopped touching me. My tall admirer looked to where I was nodding.

"He's ok. I've seen him before." he offered. "He has a big cock!"

Oh my, I thought to myself. I smiled at the stranger and motioned, with a flip of my hair and a nod of my head, that he could and should come to join us.

He got the message and casually approached us. The group made room for him. He nodded to all to indicate he understood what was going on. He watched intently for a minute or two, then undid his trousers and took out a huge fat meaty cock.

"Whoa." was the collective gasp from the group as he exposed himself. It arced out semi-hard with wide mushroom head. He knew the gift he had. He knew we were all in awe.

I palmed it with one hand. I felt its heat. I felt it gain heft and weight as the blood surged into it. The large veins rippled on the outside as my knees sagged with anticipation.

I was too late. My short admirer had already sunk to the ground and aggressively leaned into the middle of the group. He looked up at the owner of the cock and me, the one holding the cock, with anxious eyes indicating he was there first and therefore entitled to the prize. I reluctantly let go of the massive cock and watched as he quickly engulfed it in his mouth. The others watched the sight, but to my relief began to caress and fondle me while I again took the one, albeit smaller, cock into my hand. We all were amazed at how much the kneeling cock sucker could take. He held the thick root in both his hands as he bobbed up and down. He rarely gagged as he deep-throated the monster. Meanwhile my admirer was now thrusting his own hips with the lewd obscene display. He could not hold on, and before I could position myself to take his load he spurted and spewed his seed on the pathway.

Within moments, the young man with the huge cock, grasped the head of the man on the ground. He pulled it tight as he twitched and flexed his knees driving his cock deeper into the waiting mouth. He unleashed what I can only imagine was a torrent of gooey thick cum that filled the mouth of the cock sucker. Now he gagged and let little amounts dribble and fall from his mouth as he tried to swallow as much as he could.

We collectively gasped as the action reached its climax. Each of us adjusting our clothing. Some nodded. Some avoided eye contact. Not the young man.

As the group left, we said to me. "Next time you and me, darling. Hit me up. I'm Peter at 12345@...com.

That's why I nick named him carpenter.