Truth or Fantasy 10: Business

Story Info
Business event.
2.3k words
4.76
3.4k
4
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was invited to an annual celebratory business golf event and for some reason I decided to let my inner gurl come out. It was the first time in a real social situation with business associates that I knew and worked with.

I wore blue mid-thigh golf skirt with a white sleeveless golf shirt to match my pearls and show off my tan. My pink gloss lipstick over the penciled under color looked fabulous. No one made fun of me, a couple of odd glances here and there, but they steadfastly refused to let me hit from the ladies tees...damn them.

I received some nice compliments about my pearls and outfit during the numerous in-round margarita stops where I flirted with the people I knew. Our foursome was the only mixed one - 3 men and me. Our group ended up 5 under par, not a winner but respectable ,in the middle tier. We all put the clubs away and cleaned up for the pre-dinner cocktails. Although I had brought a little black cocktail dress and gold heels to change into, I felt too nervous to go that far and decided I shouldn't. After all, I was a guest not the reason for the party and did not want to be a distraction. No, in truth...the real reason was that I was scared. So, in the unisex restroom, I changed into a fresh clean top, touched up my make-up and lipstick.

"You will need a name badge." an officious organizer type person said. "Oh, were do I get one of those?" I replied with an artificial smile.

"On the table in the lobby." she said matter-of-factly, as she pointed to her left.

I moved through the large crowd and at the table was faced with many labels. "What name are you looking for?" a stunning looking black woman with the most wonderful smile asked me.

"Georgette." I said "But I know it won't be here...guess I will have to go with the name my parents gave me." Nonsense she said she took a black sharpie and a blank tag. "Georgette it is!" She helped me put it on and we talked some before walking together to the party. She was elegant in her simple black dress. 'Should have worn mine.' I sighed but the fear was still there.

My drink tickets got us double gins and tonics, then, fortified with liquid courage, I decided it was time to mingle. I found some of the women, and few confused men, staring at my glittery pedicure featured in my open toed white sandals. I had numerous pictures taken with various people as part of the "evening's record of the event"...would they be published in the paper...or just the company website. Time for dinner and one of the other guests sidled up to me and suggested we sit together. He said he would get us a good table. Smiling, I thanked him and said "Yes, I would like that." he went off and when I entered the dining room unaccompanied and looked across linen table cloths and sparkling wine glasses, I saw him at the BEST table, waving me over. I felt the eyes of the people already seated, watching me go over to him.

We sat together at a large round table for 10 and he played kneesies with me and occasionally adjusted his napkin to run his fingers over my bare inner thigh. My perky nipples were beginning to show through the thin but not sheer yellow top I had changed into. We talked to each other and to our table mates [singles and couples] and had a marvelous flirty time. After dinner, and shortly after he sat down once he had received his award, I put my hand on his strong bare arm, and gave him a squeeze with my long nails.

I leaned over, "Congratulations, but I need to run" I whispered into his ear, "I have a long drive back to the city and should not have any more to drink."

He discretely reached into his pocket, "If I can't tempt you into another glass of wine, here's my card...ping me"

Ping him...I could do more than ping him, I thought to myself

"One more thing, would you wait for me outside. Let me walk you to your car." he discretely whispered.

I offered my apologies to the other table guests for having to leave early. They probably would not be staying around too long anyway as the meal was over and the wine was being replaced by coffee. I picked up my handbag and nervously stood up. I walked over to our hosts, said thanks so much and discretely left. I had waited only a few minutes in the foyer of the club house, when my dinner companion - or was it a dinner date- joined me.

"It's a lovely night and you can't be too careful in the dark isolated parking lot. Anything could happen to a beautiful woman like you." he said soothingly.

"We wouldn't want that, would we?" I replied.

He took my arm gently but confidently and asked, "Which way?"

Out the front doors and to the left, we made our way toward the darkened parking lot that was sparsely littered with the remaining cars. The warm breeze of the night air was a relief after the sultry dining room. I felt his hand move to the middle of my back. Pressing and guiding with a soft touch, the further we walked the slower the pace became. I have to admit, with the help of the liquor, I wiggled my hips a little more than normal and was rewarded when I felt his hand slip down to fondle my ass.

"That feels I nice." I offered as I stopped walking and let him grope me freely.

"I really does feel nice. You don't mind do you?" he asked as he spun me around to face him.

When I didn't answer he asked "Can I kiss you?" We both looked furtively around to see if anyone else was about. Finding ourselves alone, I smiled and pursed my lips. It was my second time kissing a man. But, it was the first time kissing a man so passionately. His facial stubble, scratched my chin as he pressed his face into mine. Our lips met eagerly together and I could feel him trying real hard to make it romantic. For me, it more lust than romance when he shoved his tongue into my mouth, probing for mine. He wrapped his arms around me, caressed my back, my arms and my shoulders as he aggressively mashed his mouth exploring my open mouth.

By now he had both hands on my waist. We were both trembling as he worked his fingers downward so he could cup my ass when he pulled me into him. I submitted to his urgent silent request and our cocks introduced themselves to each other. He turned his hips side to side as he rubbed his hardness over mine. I was least two inches taller than he was and with the addition of my 2" heels, I seemed to tower over him. His hands released my ass and slid up my body so his thumbs could tweak my nipples. I let my head fall back, opening the nape of my neck to him and soon felt his warm lips nibbling and sucking on my second most sensitive spots.

I quickly undid the front of my blouse giving him free access to the white lacey half-bra that I was wearing. I put my arms over his shoulders allowing him to pull the blouse apart. He knew what to do when I felt his fingers slide under the shoulder straps and slip the cups down. Exposing my nipples and bumpy areolas to the night air, they crinkled up even more. He squeezed and pulled gently on my extended teats sending jolts of electricity through my body. I shuddered and gave in to him letting have his way with me. When he bent over slightly and began to suckle my left tit, I pulled his head in tight to heighten the lascivious sensations. I need not have worried, he wasn't going anywhere as he suckled and nibbled on the distended rubbery nipple.

"Let me." I hoarsely whispered as I reached for the front of his pants. I struggled to find the belt buckle and zipper but when I did, I tore them open. I could hear him breathing heavily as I pulled the flaps open and reached in to squeeze his cock through his underwear. He froze. He absolutely froze as I gripped and felt his steel hard cock.

"MMMMMMMmmmmm" was all I heard as I slipped my hand inside the waistband and put skin on skin. I wrapped my hand around his cock and almost swooned as he thrust his cock through my fingers. I stroked him up and down before working my thumb over the head of his cock. I smeared the leaking pre-cum liberally over the fleshy member.

"This way." he instructed as we shuffled between two parked cars. I was naked from the waist up and his pants had fallen to his knees by the time we finally found ourselves a little privacy.

"Suck me." he insisted as he leaned back against a car.

I knelt almost immediately, knees spread on the warm smooth asphalt. His cock was like a rocket ship; hard, red and erect. He was shaved smooth and his balls were tight and hairless. It was a divine sight. He had gotten me so excited and so hot I had to kiss it. I had to worship it.

I reached up and pushed his hips back into the fender of the car. I leaned forward and rubbed my face like a windshield washer over his cock. With every back and forth sweep I kissed, nibbled and licked the hot meaty flesh. His pre-cum continued to flow and I swept it up with my tongue, tasting the intoxicating sweaty maleness. I tilted my head and licked his balls, then took each of them, in turn, into my mouth and gently tugged on them as I bathed them with my saliva and his pre-cum.

I then moved up to the root of his cock and bit softly on the muscular underside ridge. My tongue followed the upward length of twitching member until my lips encircled the wide plump head. I caressed the corona with my tongue and let my saliva generously coat it. I love the squishy squashy sound of a messy wet blow job. His cock was so hard I had to grab it and pull it down so I could get it into my mouth. I bobbed up and down the length of it, letting my tongue work the underside. He was not too long and I found I could take all of him fairly easily. When I had him fully in my mouth, I buried my nose in his pubic hair and licked his balls.

He started thrusting his hips, working his cock back and forth in my mouth. I am not sure if he was trying to gag me or was just so excited. Within only a few minutes, I felt him tense up and grab my head. He forced me onto his cock as he groaned and spewed his load into my mouth. He held me on his cock, not letting me breathe. I was desperate to breathe so I pushed him away to let me catch my breath and swallow his thick creamy load. Before I could swallow all of it, a few strands spilled out of my mouth and dripped down the front of my tits and puddled in the cup of my bra.

He pulled away and began to frantically jerk his cock. "There's more!" he said breathlessly as he noisily masturbated himself. He slapped his cock across my face and he tried to push it between my lips. "Open up darling."

I looked him in the eyes and opened my mouth wide. I wiggled my tongue back and forth hoping to caress the flailing member. I felt spurts and splats of hot liquid jizz as he urged the final drops of his semen to erupt and coat my face. He painted the outline of my lips with his gooey mixture before he let go of his cock and let it dangle, twitch and spasm in orgasmic relief.

"Let me clean you up." I insisted as I wiped his cum from my forehead, my face and my chin. I gathered it on my fingers and he watched as I sucked them clean. I slowly took his cock in my mouth but found he was too sensitive for me to do anything other than wash him gently with my tongue.

He offered me his hand to as he fell back against the car fender to retain his composure then began to pull up his trousers. He found a drying trail of cum on my breast, just above the lace bra up. He caught it with his thumb and spread it over my aching hard nipple. I almost swooned as he flicked the tumescent teat before giving it a gentle pinch.

"Thank you." he said almost apologetically as he continued to stimulate my breast. Our privacy was shattered by the sound of inebriated voices approaching through the parking lot. We both reacted by hurriedly trying to do up the front of my blouse and pretending we were just talking.

Almost caught red handed, we muttered a few more words to each other before he took his leave and I got in my car and headed home to the wife.

I pinged him a couple of times in the next couple of days. He did not reply. I was left excited by the adventure but disappointed by his ghosting of me.