All Comments on 'Truth or Fantasy?'

by phubby

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Huh?

You need to have a long talk with that woman.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WITH THAT LACK OF CLOSENESS

The Beat Must Go On. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Sorry...

Just 1 *...What happen to talking, to clear issues between a married couple? This is sick...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Original and honest

There are many men, me included, trying to cope with exactly the same problem. I have exhausted trying to discuss the problem with my wife - she is not interested in sex or discussing our different needs - we are just different. Congratulations to the author for addressing what I believe is a common problem and what probably lies at the heart of many submissions to LW. Now let your fantasies continue by exploring more of the subject - let's have more on this.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Fine as fantasy

It is obvious to anyone with any semblance of morality that taking and sharing nude photos of anyone -- never mind someone you love -- without their knowledge is morally wrong. The author is aware of this, as he warns this story may be "disturbing."

As a pure fantasy of revenge against a wife who refuses to provide her husband with an adequate amount of affection, this story works as escapist fantasy. As a realistic portrayal, it is sad and wrong. If the author is looking for permission to do such a thing, he wouldn't get it from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
although born out of frustration......

this story never attempts to answer the question WHY? Why does she reject his advances? I imagine that the more frustrated and resentful he gets, the LESS he is able to communicate effectively! At no time in this confession of potentially harmful perversion does the narrator assess ANY accountability to himself for the problems of intimacy between he and his wife! The already strained relationship could end up broken beyond repair if she were to learn he had uploaded her naked form to the internet. For a man so seemingly desperate to fix a problem of communication with his wife, he seems to be too ill equipped to ever be successful. I would guess, her own frustration with being able to communicate with him, and a sixth sense that he is a chronic wanker, have caused her to be frustrated and resentful of him. The one thing communicated clearly between these two, is that HE is a selfish prick, and that SHE is sick of it!

Yes, when she catches on to his little game, the divorce will be immediate!

But make no mistake in my sympathies of HER......

If she has been unwilling to address that there IS a problem, if she IS in denial, if she is rejecting him out of spite, or because she routinely uses sex as a weapon, then she DOES need to accept just as much responsibility for the destruction of the marriage as him. In fact they should BOTH feel responsible ANYWAY, but......

THE FIRST STEP IS ASKING WHY????????????

and it seems like rather than do that, he has admittedly (to everyone BUT her)morphed into something he isn't proud of, and that she would be horrified learn about.

Sick! as in ILL, they both need help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Philosophical

do we really need to be so analytical about this story on an erotic story site? Yet, this story does need some commentary. Is hubby really sharing photos of his wife's face as well as her body? If so, he is really stupid and is risking divorce if a photo makes it to the web--and he must know that. I assume this is the first part of a multi part story, but it is not indicated that it is. Otherwise, it really is too short of a short story.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Believable

Could possibly happen, there some real dickheads out there. Of course the consequence would be divorce and even less sexual gratification.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Let's look at

one or two of the reasons why she thinks you're a fucking creep and isn't giving you any...actually why bother. But I do get the good writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Why?

Why on earth did the author think to post this in LW? It is Non-Consent, and a little Reluctance at the end! Or (gasp!) Fetish! Or just plain Sick Weirdo Shit! Hubby should just divorce her and find someone who actually LIKES him. Make sure he confides his sharing of his first wife early on in the 'replacement dating' process. Women LOVE that rebellious shit!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Grow some balls, woosy boy!

Your character needs to grow some and move along to someone that matches his needs. If his wifey won't he'll end up cheating no matter what....and make no mistake...the chat is a cheat.

Needs editorial help!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Strange story about some messed up people. Difficult to believe that six people favored this mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous