Truth or Fantasy 18: My wrap-dress

Story Info
Running a bunch on errands.
9.4k words
4.8
5k
3

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unusually warm late winter, early spring day. Freeing. Liberating. Enough of those heavy winter coats and boots. Enough of the scarves and gloves. Enough of being cooped up and encumbered under layers of fleece. I was overcome with the need to go out. I went to my closet to remind myself what I had in the way of lightweight outfits.

I am thinking, time for day time socializing. Time for a walk in the sunshine. Coffee, something, anything. Get out and enjoy. Then I found it. There on the rod, half-way down, in between my LuLuLemon leisure clothing and my Dior formal wear, was my red print ¾-length sleeve, mid-thigh wrap dress. Perfect.

I pulled it out, hung the hanger on the wall hook. No creases, no need to iron. I checked my dresser and jewelry cabinet for accessories. Not much needed. Simple necklace, bracelet, earrings...matched with a pair of open-toed mules topped off with cats-eye Zenni sunglasses. Did I mention bra and panties? No, I did not.

I did my foundation, my make-up, eye brows and lipstick. Slipped the silky-smooth dress over my naked body. Brushed my hand down the loose front to make sure that my cock was not yet showing. I put on the necklace, earrings and bracelet. Slipped into the mules and with a final look in the mirror at the front door, touched up my favorite #17 pink lipstick. With my sunglasses atop my head, the world awaited.

By the time I reached the car in the garage, I had formulated a plan based on an efficient traffic route. I had to make stop at project I was working on to take a couple of last minutes measurements. Then on to a possible supplier for a quick meeting, then on to an electronic store for a tablet accessory, then on to a big box warehouse for a few supplies. Wow, it was all falling into place.

I love a warm car. The sun shining in through the tinted windows quickly heats up the interior. I love the way the shoulder belt crosses between my breasts accentuating their peaks. I opened the sun roof and although the sun was low it was high enough to fall on my face. The sunglasses shielded my eyes from the glare. The wind mussed up my long hair but I had a band in my purse and at the first stop light I put it on. The traffic was normal but the sun and warmth along with the smell of the leather seats started to excite me. Since I drive an automatic, my right hand dropped down to my thigh. It felt good. The wrap dress crossed right over left and with a few small sideways tugs I had pulled it slightly apart. A more vertical pull exposed my right leg. My small penis was still covered by the left panel. That would change soon enough. As I turned a corner, a ray of sunlight from the open roof top fell across my naked thigh. OMG, it was exquisite. I touched the sunlit thigh softly and my manicured fingers felt my smooth hairless skin. I let my hand stroke myself. I let my thumb trace inside my thigh. My fingers caressed the bare skin that only this morning had been treated with scented lotion. The flowery aroma of the creamy applique filled the interior. My penis began to harden and soon my thumb moved from my thigh to the two-inch shaft. I am a grower not a shower. It continued to grow as I lightly edged the smooth mushroom head but the hormones had been doing their work. My thumb slowly circling as I drove, I soon found myself at a stoplight with a Cadillac Escalade beside me. I continued to play with myself. I knew its driver, if they wanted, could see me. I relished the opportunity to expose myself but cautious enough to cover most of my genitals, leaving the bare skin of my thigh visible. Don't know if they saw or not, but the light turned green. As I started moving, I did a safety check to the right and saw the thumbs-up sign. Mmmmm, I guess he did.

I had a block or two to go to the job-site, so I eased off touching myself. My wrap dress was loose and the overlapping front panels can take on a bit of a bulge if I have an erection. By the time I found parking, got my purse, measuring tape and clipboard out of the car, my penis had settled down. I knocked on the door of the office space under renovation and a young Latino worker opened the door. Demolition work was being laid out and barely started. I had no OSHA worries about wearing my open-toed mules at this preliminary stage of the work. Besides, they showed off my recent pedicure and the rich lustrous pearlescent polish that had been applied. I had been on site before. Normally with jeans or leggings and regular shoes but today, I was over-dressed. C'est la vie. It was the look I wanted for the afternoon and besides a bit of teasing can be a lot of fun.

I let him know in my best Spanglish that I needed a few more measurements. He nodded. I entered the space, found a place to put my purse down. Picking up my clipboard and my tape, I began work. He was keeping his eye on me so I made sure to sway my hips, put one foot in front of the other and, generally act sexy. There was one area, where my tape would not standout enough and I needed assistance. I gave one of the worker's a wave, held up the end of the tape and they came to my assistance. We measured what I needed after which I moved close to him to allow the tape to spool without a hand stinging backlash. I smiled and touched his hand enticingly when I was at the end. He gave me a marvelous smile back.

"Gracias."

"Nada, senorita"

I put my foot up on the rung of the closest ladder to give my clipboard a solid surface support for making my notes. As I did, the front panel slipped open revealing most of my right thigh. Not done intentionally, but once it happened, I saw no need to correct it. The young worker's eyes immediately locked on to it.

"Could you hold this?" I asked as I held out my heavy 25' Fat Max (now there's a name) tape measure.

"Si." Was all he was able to manage as he stared at what was, in my mind, a tantalizing sight in front of him. I did notice that he had extended the tape and was holding it out at a good eight inches. MMMMMmmmm.

In response, I shifted the clipboard up my leg a bit, pulling my dress with it, revealing more of my thigh. The left inner panel was still covering my penis. The concave indent in my upper thigh was clearly on display. I pretended to notice it and went to pull the dress down.

"Is ok, senorita. Bella." He offered with a smile, subliminally sliding the tape a few inches in and out of the case. I quickly figured out he was discouraging my false modesty.

The clipboard was a little tippy as I tried to write. My new measuring assistant, quickly slipped the tape on this belt and reached out to hold the clipboard. Holding it tightly with both hands, I felt his unused fingers steady themselves by resting on both the inside and the outside of my exposed thigh. I must have winced at the touch and he pulled back, but I quickly did a little shake "no" of my head, silently signally it was ok.

I smiled softly at him. "Gracias."

I took my time with my notes allowing his fingers below the clipboard to stroke my leg. It was delicious. His young hands were rough from the physical work but his touch was wonderful. I let my leg fall open to the outside thereby exposing more of my complete leg from ankle to groin. The left panel hung straight, barely concealing the small bulge from my strengthening erection.

"Terminada. Finish." I said as I withdrew my hands from the clipboard.

He slid the clipboard away with one hand and let his other hand fall on my naked thigh. His strong hand gripped me a bold manner as his fingers traced small circles on my inner thigh. He moved a little closer so as to be less obvious to his co-workers. With a small sigh, I put my hand on his shoulder for balance and let him grope me. Stroking my leg from groin outward, he pulled my knee into the bulge in the front of his dust jeans. I could feel the firmness of his erection. He made a couple of short thrusts, making sure that I knew what he had waiting for me.

"Pedro!!!" the jefe yelled and he dropped my leg.

"Andale!" and hearing that he frowned and made to leave.

"Manana?" he asked hopefully as he handed back my clipboard. His hand slid temptingly along the tumescent cock behind the jean zipper before he unhooked the tape from his belt.

"Maybe carino."

I felt the front panel of my dress fall down into the modest position and with it, my leg was covered. There was a small bump at my crotch. I hoped it looked like swollen labia but, more likely it resembled a three-inch erection. Loaded down with all my equipment, I found my purse and put on my sunglasses. With a teasing dainty wave to everyone, I left the site and returned to my car.

The car was hot from being parked in the California sunshine. The leather seats, more than warm on the back of my naked thighs. I adjusted my sun visor and did a quick selfie check in the driver side vanity mirror. Looking good darling, I thought. I adjusted the shoulder belt between my breasts and could not help giving my nipples a quick tweak through the thin fabric. Nice, I murmured as I closed my eyes and let a shudder ran from head to toe through my body.

The drive to the meeting with the supplier took about 10 minutes. Easy peasy. I was still stimulated from the surprise workplace foreplay. Wow...perhaps I found a very young Latino lover. Never expected that to happen. Very serendipity and very sexy. I lazily laid my hand in my lap and every so often, ran my thumb over my still erect cocklette. Arriving at the meeting I parked the car...of course I had to do another vanity mirror check and blew myself a little kiss.

Stepping out of the car, I adjusted my wrap dress between my breasts and gave any passing drivers a tease by cupping and smoothing the dresses' front panel over my breasts. I walked the half block to the warehouse/office. Entering the dimly lit space, I pushed my sunglasses onto the top of my head. You know the current fashion. I located the main desk, described my wishes and said that I hoped to see the general manager. A short middle-aged Asian man, with the most wonderful blue eyes, seated at the desk behind the counter, stood up.

"That's me." He said.

I introduced myself, handed him my business card. We began a conversation about what I had based a number of designs on. We discussed the material and costs of what his firm had to offer. I inquired about various hardware items.

"Rather than simply sitting down and going over the various catalogues, let's me show you some actual items. Anyway, I need to stretch my legs, I've been sitting too long." He suggested and I nodded in agreement. So much better to see the real thing than just look at pictures - something I have often thought as I looked at porn.

Anyway, he came out from behind the counter and he swept his arm to the left indicating a direction we were to go. I followed behind him as we walked toward the supply/parts section -- away from the main public area. We talked as we walked and he was very forthcoming about his business and shared that he had done a number of projects similar to the ones I described. We had a good rapport and the conversation seemed to seamlessly move between business and personal. He asked about my business and I told him that it was awkward as I operated in two worlds. My professional credentials, which I cannot change and, the fact that I was now living and working as a woman.

I have to admit it. I am confident as a woman. I do realize however that while I am, I believe, attractive; that without real scrutiny I pass but when really considered, everyone knows I am transgender. No getting around it. Admit it. Live with it. Move on to the next question. I wear whatever accessories I can to help with the visual image of being a woman. I try to avoid embarrassing someone when they hesitate or slip up with their pronoun.

"It must be hard." He empathized.

"I was earlier." I quipped with an easy smile. It was an unprofessional comment and I immediately regretted it.

"Sorry. That was uncalled for." I offered apologetically

'No, No. Don't be so PC. I am glad you are able to laugh at the situation. I admire that." He offered in response with a big smile.

I put my hand on his arm, "Thanks for being understanding."

"Any way, these are some of the options you have." He professionally offered as he pointed at various items on the shelves. "These stainless ones, with the RF receiver seem to be the most popular."

I accepted what he was offering and our fingers met as he handed me the item. I looked at it closely and tried the mechanism for ease of use.

"Easier like this. Let me show you." he said as he moved behind me, rotated the item in my hand and moved his other arm around my body. "Put your other hand here." He pointed. He kept his hand there as I gripped the item.

He put his hand on my wrist and adjusted its orientation. He left his hand there as I tested the item. I took a deep breath, and twisted. In doing so my hips rotated. He was so close, they brushed back and forth across his genitals.

"Sorry. It is stiffer than it looks." I said seriously.

"Yes. Stiffer than it has been in a long time." He said softly as he actually pushed himself into me.

He was shorter than I am and his erection swept across the back of my thigh and into the crack of my ass. The lightweight wrap dress afforded no resistance and his cock was soon buried vertically between my cheeks. I inhaled in surprise but did not move. In fact, I think I might have pushed back a bit into his crotch. I felt him dip his knees and to bury his cock a little deeper. I put the item I was holding back in place and gripped the leading edge of the shelf. Two can play at this game I thought. I looked both ways down the long aisle. No one, empty. I looked up at the ceiling for security cameras.

"Don't worry, boss no have cameras." He said as he saw me looking around. "Lunch time, all employees go."

He moved his hand to my hips and held me in place as his cock pulsed and flexed. He jack-rabbited a few short initial thrusts. I wiggled my ass a bit in response and felt his belt buckle dig itself into my left cheek. It worked. His hands slid down my hips and his fingers pulled at the fabric of my dress. In a flash, with no complaint from me, he had the hem up. My legs and ass were full exposed as my dress, trapped between our bodies, settled above my waist. He groped my ass. He squeezed my legs and generally did a Weinstein style grab-ass on me. I was both surprised and delighted. He seemed like such a mild-mannered man, I was taken aback by his boldness.

I was still nervous about being seen, but after all, it was his warehouse. However, I pushed on the shelf, my back horizontal and my naked ass naked in the middle of the aisle. I felt him fumbling and quickly figured out he was undoing the front of his pants. Quickly, he had his cock out. I felt the hard, hot tube of his erection pressed into the crack of my ass like a pier 49 hot dog. I did my best to clench and twerk, but never really mastered the technique. From his moans, it did not seem to matter. I pressed backward enjoying the fact that he was holding my waist while pulling my hips back into his sex. He was mashing and grinding, all the while almost whimpering in excitement.

I let him root around but, as it was unlikely, he had a condom in his pocket, I decided to act responsibly for a change. I pushed back firmly, then forward and stood up. I turned around and saw that his exposed cock was twice as big as mine. It was a good four-inches long and it was planted in a bush of dark black wiry hair. As you know by now, my preference is the waxed and smooth look, but beggars can't be choosers.

Eyes wide, he looked startled as if I had taken away his toys. However, when he felt my hand on his exposed cock, he let out a long sigh. It sounded like it has been a long time since anyone had palmed his cock and pushed their fingers through the open zipper to feel his balls. My turn to squeeze and stroke. I felt him spasm in my hand when I caressed the crown and ran my thumb along the rim. My girly sense told me he would not last long. He grabbed my arm, I guess making sure I would not take my hand off his cock. His other hand fondled my left tit. He pinched and squeeze my boob before he focused on the nipple. He had just begun to play with it, when it slipped out of his hand as I lowered myself to the floor.

The cool concrete was hard under my knees. I was at eye level with his cock. The pre-cum that had coated my fingers was still oozing out of his cock. I look at it. I looked up at him. He was watching me with an urgent look on his face. I leaned in and circled my mouth around his cock. I knew his juice would add a sheen to my lips. I smiled up at him. His eyes were hooded, almost closed as he savored my soft lips. I licked my lips and tasted him for the first time. Sweet and salty, what a combo. I slid my lips over the shiny slippery crown. I let my teeth glide softly over the meaty head. I sealed my lips over the knob. Before I could even begin to suck, he came. I felt the stiff shaft bob. I felt him plunge himself deeply into my waiting mouth. I felt him pull my head to his groin as he emptied rope after rope of his searing hot viscous semen into my mouth. I held what I could. I swallowed what I needed to. I hardly had a chance to enjoy the act of fellatio. He pumped his hips and with a loud groan he held my head firm as he gave one long thrust. I had a mouthful of cum. I was trying to breathe through my nose. I let him abuse me.

Never had anyone come so quickly. He had flooded me with his load. I guess he needed that, I thought to myself. He finally let go, allowing me to fall back on my heels and gasp for air. I looked down at the floor for a few seconds as I caught my breath. Then, I looked up at him, opened my mouth to show him his cum. My tongue teased it for him before I leaned forward and kissed his softening cock. He pulled back, turned a bit to the side and unceremoniously began to put his cock back in his pants and do up the fly. I was left on the floor, while he did that. Eventually, but probably not that long, he offered me a hand to get up. I swallowed his gift before I accepted.

I got off my knees, straightened my dress. I stood directly in front of him. My own cock still semi-hard and, as of yet still unsatisfied, made a small but noticeable (at least to me) bump in the front of my dress.

"Thank you. I mean.....Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I don't know what came over me. We were getting along so well and you are like someone I always fantasized about. My wife and I have not been getting on to well." He was blabbering almost manically.

"Sshhh. It's ok. I wanted it as much as you did." I said soothingly. "You came so quick but you tasted great. Must have been saving that up for a while. I wanted to get you real hard so you could fuck me. I didn't even really get started, never mind finish."

"So sorry. Please, please, please." He was almost whimpering.

"What now?" he begged

"Nothing. Its fine. Its good and I don't normally cum when I give somebody a blowjob."

"You don't? Do you do this a lot?" he asked inquisitively

"Probably more than I should. Don't worry, it may not seem like it, but I'm careful. I'm married as well."

"You are?"

"Yes."

"But....."

"Let's not go there, it's complicated ok. How about we finish up here and head back. I still have a couple of more places to go."

"Sure. Sure. But what about ....you know..." he said as he nodded toward my crotch. "Do you want me to...." He let his voice peter out..."you know?"

"No. really its ok. Maybe next time." I said, leaving the invitation hanging so see if would pick up on it.

"Sure. . I think I'd like that. It was awesome. No one has ever turned me on like that. It's just I've never, you know, done it before with someone like you. I am not sure at all what to do."