Truth or Fantasy 18: My wrap-dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RIGHT ACROSS THE FACE!

"Be careful with those teeth." He said harshly.

"OOoaaa OOppps" I mumbled. It was all I could do with my mouth full of cock. I was shocked at his actions. I was trying my best wasn't I. He must know that he was too big for almost everybody.

I pulled off, "Let me try this." I said as I struggled to my feet and opened the folding chair. The space was tight, we had to reorient ourselves diagonally. He, in the corner by the door, me with in the other corner, back to the video monitor. I put my dress on the seat and sat down bare assed on top of it. I was hoping a new angle of attack might do the trick.

I think it might as now instead of having to stretch up, I had to lean down. I took the base of the shaft in both hands, I pointed it at my face and lowered my head. My soft mouth came into contact with the end. I swirled my tongue around it. I bathed it. I tasted his pre-cum and licked the dollop that almost got away down the shaft. I sucked just the knob. I polished it with my lips. I probed his gapping pee hole. With the crown between my lips, my left hand slid down and hefted his nut sack. I held it, measuring its weight, trying to guess how much sperm was inside. I felt his hand on the back of my head. He was directing me downward. My mouth open, he penetrated me and didn't stop. He thrust himself slowly but deliberately forward. He forced himself deep into my mouth. Then he pushed deeper. I could feel his meaty helmet almost locking my jaw open. I squirmed as I tried to accept his cock. I heard him grunt as he tried to breach the fleshy soft opening to my throat.

I almost gagged as I desperately pushed on his thighs. Urgently trying not to spew while trying to breath. After a few more seconds of his own satisfaction, he relented. Better than being on my knees I thought, but more vulnerable to his control.

"You want this, cunt?" he arrogantly sneered as he twisted from side to side, slapping my face with his cock. "If you do, open your mouth."

I did want it. I did what I was I was told. I thought that I should concentrate on worshipping the knob. That way I could give my jaws a rest and he would still be happy. I furrowed my tongue and swirled it around the glistening end. My saliva and his copious leaking pre-cum created a smooth slippery feel. I am not sure he wanted to cum or for me to simply edge him along. I wanted to stimulate him and being selfish, I also wanted to feel stimulated. I caressed his balls as I pushed his cock up to stomach before sliding down and licking each of the lemon sized orbs. They were hairless, wrinkled and full of cum. Full of what I wanted. I am both a cock hound and a cum slut. On my tits, on my ass, on my face or in my mouth. I don't care. Just give it to me. I want it. I was almost shaking with excitement as worked him over. I did a quick tweak of my own nipples and found they were rock hard. My mouth began to slide up and down the wide fat once-in-a-life-time intimidating cock.

"I said get it in your mouth, slut." He demanded as he roughly grabbed my hair and pulled my face to the tip.

I was scared at the thought of trying it again. I did not have a choice. He held my head with one hand, grabbed his rigid prick, pointed it at my face and forced my mouth onto the end of cock. My lips were pried apart. His cock met my teeth. My jaw unclenched. My mouth opened and he rammed himself in. Only an inch or two but my mouth was full.

He began to thrust and withdraw. Thrust and withdraw. He was fucking my face. I learned how woman's cunt would like. I learned what my ass would feel. His size seemed to be getting bigger. His hardness even firmer. His strokes longer. His intensity was growing as his lust increased.

SLAP

AGAIN, RIGHT ACROSS THE FACE.

"I said no teeth." He growled.

Fuck this I thought to myself. As much as I had eagerly jumped at the chance to suck cock, this was too much.

"Doesn't work for me." I said as I struggle to my feet. "You can't do that." I angrily said to him. I picked up my dress off the chair. I moved toward the door. Brushing him aside, I grabbed my purse and went out into the hallway. It was only then that I realized I was naked. Two men lurking in the aisle did a double take. There I was. Six foot two, plus the additional two-inch high mules on my feet and nothing else. The fresh air hit me like a cold air-conditioner in June. My already swollen nipples, grew instantly harder while my little cock wilted. I could get used to this I thought as I tried to regain some measure of composure. I did not bother to try to cover myself. What was the point. I was in a sex shop giving someone a blow job. They were all in here for the same reason. Everyone here wanted to get off. I let them stare.

Wiggling my ass, I sashayed down the short corridor, to a door with a green light above it. I tried the knob, the door released and I went in. The folding chair was open so I put my hand bag on the seat and the dress over the back. I tried to calm my nerves and relaxed after being so abased and abused. I took a few deep breaths to settle myself down. I was oblivious to my surroundings.

After a minute or two, I noticed two fingers tapping on the glory hole to my right. I was a mental wreck but thought -- sure, why not. I was going to just put my wrap dress on and leave but, what the hell.

I moved closer to the wall, swung my hips around and laid my cock on the two fingers. They stoked my cock and in spite of everything that had happened, I got hard. My erection was almost instant. I faced the wall and stuck my cock through the hole. Fingers began to feel, pull and stroke me. I didn't know who. I didn't care. Someone wanted my cock and I was going to let them have it.

Fingers were soon replaced with a soft mouth and gentle tongue. I felt the warm soft flesh around the crown of my cock. I felt the lips slide along the shaft. I felt the pressure of someone sucking me off. I pushed myself against the wall. I wanted as much of my cock as possible in their mouth. I raised my arms and hands up to get closer. I thrust deeply. I was rewarded with such pleasure as to be unbearable. Whoever it was, knew how to suck cock. The mouth pulled off and the fingers came back into play. They were touching, stretching and groping. The sensation was exquisite and I was almost frantic. So frantic, that I did not realize what was really happening. Then it dawned on me. Whoever it was, put a condom on my cock.

OMG. They want me to fuck them. I felt the crack of an ass rub against my cock. I felt it wedge between two ass cheeks. I felt them grab my cock and tilt it down. I felt it hit against their sphincter. They pushed and I held steady. Bam! The lube had done its job. I was buried in their ass. I felt fantastic. Tight and slippery. They began riding my erection. It felt great. The stranger was working himself back and forth along my cock. My cock was trying be vertical and their prostate was holding it down. I pressed against the wall. My turn for full penetration if possible. Their ass was slapping against their side of the wooden panel as they pumped and pumped. I could feel my orgasm rising. I did not care about them. I held on as long as I could, then gave a final stab. I was flat against the wall as much of me as possible was through the hole. Euphoria swept through me as my jizz released. My hot sperm seared through my cock and spewed into the pocket at the end of the condom. My cock twitched and spasmed as rope after rope of cum thought it was going bare-bask into someone's ass. The stranger pushed back and held himself there as I came. I stayed naked and pressed to the wall as long as I could. I felt him peel himself off my cock. I fell back on my heels, pulled my cock back through the opening. I slipped off the condom and dropped into the waste paper basket. I caught my breath as I reached into my purse for a tissue. I wiped my cock and then my hands. I bent over and put my hands on my knees until my legs stopped shaking and I became steadier on my feet.

After a few minutes, my intensity level dropped - the afterglow worn off. I composed myself. I put my wrap dress on and opened the door to leave. The doors opening and closing the background. The dark rooms and harsh light from the video monitors. Different men lurking. I don't know who I fucked. He might still be in the room waiting for a double. He might have left. NSA.

On the way out, the stranger with the big cock was standing by the door. Not sure what he was doing. I really don't think he was waiting for me, but as I walked by, I heard him sort of apologize.

"Sorry. I just get so carried away sometimes."

"Still not right." I replied and stepped from the dark arcade into the overhead lights of display area of magazines, CD's, dildos, flesh-lights.

"Thanks." I said with a bright smile, smeared lipstick and still a bit of hard on. The clerk behind the counter nodded.

"Hurray back. See you next week, darling?"

"Yes!" I said, as I exited the store into the bright sunshine. Time to head home -- slowly. Need time to work out an excuse why I was gone so long.