Truth or Fantasy 18: My wrap-dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The way you came so quickly, I had already figured that out." I replied as I picked up a new item and held it out for his sales pitch.

We regained our composures and spent the next ten minutes looking at material and discussing items. I touched his arm a lot to let him know everything was ok, that, I was not upset. We eventually made out way back to the front public area. Sure enough, it was empty. He walked me to the front door, unlocked it and took down the closed for lunch sign.

"If you come in again, I have a private office." he said hopefully as he pointed to the side wall while opening the door for me.

"That might be perfect." I replied as I leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you for everything" I offered as I walked out the door sweeping my left hand over the front of his trousers.

On the way back to the car I practiced my female walking. 'Lead with the hips." I said to myself as I made my way down the sidewalk. Quite a morning. Very unusual for me. ...MMMnn. No, I guess not that unusual given what a slut I am. I past by a small park and could not resist stopping for a selfie.

The car had been parked in the shade and was cooler than when I left it. I thought out a route to the big box electronic store. I was just a block or two away. It took only a few minutes and no need to look for parking on the street since they have a big parking lot. A quick check in the vanity mirror. Oops I had to redo my make-up. Are you like me, do you find you after every time you suck cock, that you have to redo your lipstick?

Anyway, into the store. I was greeted warmly by the roving security guard and another person who I guess is the inventory control person at the desk.

"Can I help you with anything Ma'am?

"Looking for a stylus for a tablet."

"Far wall left hand side. Do you need someone to show you where they are?"

"No. I'm good. Thank you." And with a small wave and a bigger smile, I headed over.

I must say these stores with their spacious aisles, plethora of devices and booming overhead sound track seem like a magnet for geeks and teenagers. The store was reasonably busy with new buyers, tire-kickers and a small line up at the return/exchange counter. I made my way over, sorted through what might work for me before going to the cash. They were not really able to help with any technical info vis a vis compatibility with my device. I bought what I thought might work. (Turned out to be not-compatible and I had to return it -- but that is another story.) I took my mobile phone out and switched to camera mode set the 10 second timer. Every now and then, as I looked around, I would place the camera on a shelf, step back a few paces and take a selfie. I did this likely ten times. Posing and flaunting myself in public.

Tiring of this I head out to the exit. With a smile and mouthed thanks to the person who had helped me on the way in, I left the store. One big box store down. One to go. The Costco was again only two blocks away and I got there in not time. My shopping there went well, but there was a curious incident at the end that was the topic of another story that I just published. If you are interested, and I hope you are, please have a read of "Awkward Response".

Anyway.....

After the big box retail, I was on my way home with the groceries, but found I was still horny as hell and unsatisfied. I looked at my watch. It was coming on 4:00pm. Not a bad time to check out the adult book store across town. I could find a believable reason to be in the neighborhood in case someone, like my wife, asked. It was a slow drive. At least it seemed slow, since I was both anxious and excited to be going there. As I drove, I don't remember how many times I fiddled with my little cock nor do I remember how many times I played with my nipples. I do remember at some point I had reached into the gap of dress and pulled my breast out. The warm sun through window felt exquisite and my nipple responded by enlarging. My areola got all bumpy as my fingers circled it. Edging is definitely distracted driving. As I neared the store, I found parking. I was so horny that I had to stop myself or I would have cum all over the seat. As it was, when I got out, I did see some precum that would likely stain the leather. I was too excited about what might happen that I only gave it a cursory wipe with my finger. Tasted good I thought.

I left my sunglasses in the car. I usually wear them on top of my when not needed. But I have learned from experience there is no need for them in the store or its dark arcade. I have also found out they sometimes fall on the floor when a stranger grabs your head as you are kneeling on the floor with their cock in your mouth. It's a bit like clip-on earrings. I have had my earrings fall on the floor as someone has been thrusting, trying to bury their cock in the back of my throat. I ended up having a hard time to find them in the dark after stranger had been satisfied, zipped up and left me alone.

I walked down the busy street. I did a quick check of cars stopped at the light. I wanted to at least try to be careful about going in. Since I am over six feet tall with long legs and a red print mid-thigh dress on, I was not exactly invisible. Everything seemed fine. I waited till the traffic began to move, believing to myself the drivers would more likely focus on the road than me.

I pushed the door open, stepped into the cool brightly lit interior and smiled at the clerk behind the counter. There are two usual clerks. One is a very nice man and today was the woman. Pleasant, plumpish, always with a smile. We are familiar to each other, shall I say.

"You look wonderful today. Love the earrings!" she said as she took my money. She gave me the token along a handful of single one-dollar bills as change.

I smiled back, said thanks and pulled at my right ear. Fortunately, my ears are pierced and, today I had worn small silver hoops with a secure fastening. I looked around at a few items on display. I was especially taken with some red fishnet stockings that were next to the selection of nipple clamps. Tried clamps once. They were alligator type with a heavy chain. Expensive and a bit of a waste as they were too painful for me. Sadly, no returns. Today however, I resisted any purchases. I was much too interested in the arcade area.

The electronic beep when off as I pushed the beaded curtain aside. The ceiling mounted red xmas style lights illuminated the dark interior. The narrow aisle held a wall mounted display case featuring the 60 selections that were available in each of the eight small booths and the one larger multi-person booth. I knew that all booths, except the large one, had glory holes. My eyes adjusted to the dimness, as a shiver of excitement coursed through my body. The thin curtain closed behind me and I was in. The odor of sex hit my nostrils. The scent of poppers. The aroma of cum. I closed my eyes for a second to inhale deeply. The sense of decadent smells, almost overwhelming. My heart actually fluttered for a second as if hit by a triple shot of expresso.

I faintly made out a few men standing in the aisles, trying to appear invisible. Green lights over six doors. Two red lights. The door to the large room ajar. Sounds of porn videos filled the space. Wait. There was some moaning that was not recorded. Live moans from booth five. It had a red light. Booth six also had a red light. Booth five loudly announcing he was getting a blow job from booth six. We all listened as booth five unsuccessfully tried to hold back from cumming. My own cock was bobbing a little as blood flowed into it. Nerve endings twitched with anticipation. The protruding front of my dress was doing my advertising. I smoothed out the front of my dress a few times, making sure that it was clear what was underneath. I took the time to loosen the sash that was tied on the side. The front panel slipped open a little. The side and top of my left breast came more into view. A quick reach inside to give my nipple a tweak did not go unnoticed. I moved to room seven. Keeping my options open, I knew that five would be leaving soon and that six might be interested in back to back blow jobs. MMMM...or someone might enter eight.

I closed the door on the five-foot by five-foot room. One folding chair, one partially full plastic waste paper basket. One wall mounted video screen with channel and volume controls above the token receptacle. One glory hole on one side, two on the other. The light from the video screen was harsh but, when you face it, it is fairly bright. I hooked my purse on the door knob and turned to face the screen. In my experience, doing so encourages anyone on either side to peek through the hole as to what is on offer. Five sounded like he had just sat down on the chair as I heard it scrape on the floor. Meanwhile, muffled sounds from room 8 to my right caught my attention. I heard the door close, the latch snap shut. This had the possibility of turning out way better than I expected.

I played with my tits through my dress. I caressed and held them. I thumbed the nipples. I luxuriated in the privacy and the wantonness of my uninhibited actions. I stood with my legs apart, closed my eyes and gave into the electrical currents running through my body. I loosened the sash, let the knot untie. I let my fingers explore my bare breasts that were now full exposed. My right hand slid down my body and I fondled myself. I was growing by the minute. Longer. Harder. Fuller. The glare of the video screen cast shadows on my torso of my arm touching myself. I spied an eye peeking through the glory hole to room six. I enhanced my masturbation as they watched. I could feel the voyeur sizing up the opportunity and deciding what to do. Almost simultaneously, through the glory hole of eight came what was undoubtedly the largest cock that I had ever seen. More to my surprise it was white. It had to be seven inches long and one and one-half inches across as it hung loosely.

This was a first for me. A dilemma that had only one ending. I could not possibly suck one cock and be sucked off at the same time. The decision seemed to take ages but the fact was it took only a split second. I could likely get a blow-job anytime but, and very big but, I may never get a chance at such a big cock. Something that I fantasized about since I came out as a woman.

I turned my back on six and faced eight. I reached out excitedly and put my hand on it. It was warm. In fact, it was hot. No wonder, I thought. It had likely it had just been released from the owner's confining underwear. I moved closer as is softly palmed and stroked the monster. It twitched in my hand. OMG, I thought. I gave it a tug, drawing it even more of it, through to myside of the painted plywood partition. I put my hand on the wall to balance myself as I slid to my knees. There I was face to face. Inches away from something that I had dreamed of. I had a chance a year or so ago at gay bathhouse. I must write a story about that...keep your eyes open. I missed out because of hesitation based on trepidation. Not today, I thought to myself. Not today.

The foreskin, already behind the head. I lifted the heavy cock. It was heavy and I mean heavy. It had mass. It had heft. I must have been drooling as a drop of saliva fell on the crown and spread out. It glistened in the harsh lighting. It was soon engulfed in shadows as I leaned in and rubbed the massive specimen on my face. It felt so dirty, so lewd to run it over my cheeks, my eyes, my nose - before savoring it on my lips. The smell was definitely cock. Masculine musk. Not over whelming but dominant. As I kissed the wide slippery bell end, my lips subconsciously measured its diameter. OMG. So much bigger when I am this close -- a true horse cock.

I kissed and worshipped the bell end. I flattened my tongue, pressed it onto the rigid flesh, swirled it around. I lapped at the frenulum, cradling it in the soft fold of my tongue. The magnificent member had been gradually growing larger and firmer as I held it in my hands.

I wanted to see more. I stood up. I had to give my knees a rest. I continued to palm the treasure on offer. I took a chance. I stepped back, pulled the front of my dress together, took my purse and opened the door. The cool air from the corridor rushed in. A contrast from the hot clammy air inside the private booth. I stepped into the hall and knocked on door eight. A moment's hesitation, then I heard the latch turn and the door open. A tall middle-aged man looked out. He was slim, likely an inch taller than me, I am guessing 6'3". He was dressed informally and did not look too dangerous or scary. I took the door, opened it more. He must have been happy with what he saw. As he moved aside, I stepped inside. Sometimes they answer. Sometimes we/they want anonymity. Today, was a good day.

He pulled the door closed. I put my purse on the door knob. I folded up the chair and leaned it against the video screen which also cut the glare of the monitor. I stood in front of him and reached down to caress the front of his jeans. He let me. He knew what he had. He knew what I wanted. With both my hands on his sex, my dress hung open. He reached across and pulled it off my shoulders. It slid down to both elbows. My breasts hung free and my small cock stood proud. Silently, he looked at them as I continue to tease him. One at a time I let the dress slip of my arms. Just as it was about to fall to the floor, I caught it and draped it over the back of the leaning chair.

I stood naked in front of him. I loved it. I was so excited to offer myself to him.

"If you want to suck it, you got'ta take it out girl. What are you waiting for?" he said as he pushed him into my hand. I was staring almost glassy-eyed at the prominent bulge so I felt rather thansaw his hands on my breasts. He cupped each breast, he thumbed each nipple and then pulled them hard. I flinched. He let go as my nipples relaxed and the areolas crinkled up. His hands went to my shoulders.

"Oh yes." I moaned as I began to assume a kneeling position in front of him.

He leaned back against the sidewall and offered himself to me. He wanted me to do all the work. I was happy to accept the offer. I leaned in. I undid his leather belt. I undid the button. I lowered his zipper. My anticipation was palpable. He was commando. As the zipper slid down, his partially erect monster pushed through the fly opening and almost slapped me across my forehead. Whoa. It was huge. I pulled back out of surprise and fat monster fell to about a forty-five degree down angle. I marveled at prodigious cock. I grabbed the waist of his pants and pulled them down to mid-thigh. OMG. Even better. I could see the whole package. The monster cock and large balls in full sacks. He was hairless around his cock and had, I guess, shaved his balls. So perfect.

I leaned in and put my hands on his thighs. I again began by rubbing my face along the semi-firm shaft of his cock. I nibbled my way down the massive shaft until I nuzzled the head with my lips. My forehead reached to just past half-way to his root. I bent over more to try and capture the uber wide fleshy head in my mouth without using my hands. It was impossible. My tongue and lips were obviously having an effect as the shaft began to stiffen and become more erect. I reached up. I weighed his balls in my right hand as they went by. Easily twice or three times the size of my small girly testicles, they felt full. I gripped his cock and lifted it up. I kissed and tongued where his cock met his balls. With the wide shaft lying across my face, I looked up to see that he was watching me worship him. I am sure he knew I was in a sexual trance and he could do anything he wanted to me.

To prove his point, he flexed his cock in my hand. It almost jumped out of my hand. I squeezed it just in time and pressed it upward against his body. I watched as he undid the bottom three buttons on his shirt and pulled it open. His cock head extended up past his belly button. I had nibbled the top side. Now, I began to work my way up the strengthening rigidity of the underside ridge. I slid my lips along the prominent masculine muscle. Slowly, up and down a few inches at time. Finally, I got to base of the crown. The wide flaring edge would surely tear me up if I let him fuck me. My ass would bleed for days if I could even fit him in. I traced the magnificent cockhead with my nose, with my lips. I felt his hands on back of my head pressing my mouth onto his scepter. I reached around and grabbed the back of thighs. In doing so I ground my breasts into the front of his thighs. My nipples were hard bullets, scraping over his hairy masculine legs. His strong arms pushed and wiped my face over his cock. My lips open, my mouth inviting I let myself be abused. He thrust his pelvis forward dominating me. I whimpered in ecstasy as I felt the first seepage of pre-cum ooze from his cock over my lips.

I struggled to pull back and his still not fully hard cock, swept an arc down my face, over the bridge of my nose. It left a wide trail of slippery liquid. I tried to get my fingers around the immense girth. I could not. I did the best I could and I pushed his cock down and rubbed the leaking head over my left nipple. When coated the nipple and areola gleamed in the harsh light. After my neck, my nipples are my most erotic zone. The wetness as it evaporated and dried sent a jolt through my breast straight to my brain. I was almost in frenzy of desire. I didn't notice the hard concrete. I didn't notice that he had leaned back against the side wall and spread his legs. His monstrous package was on full display. His cock was almost straight out if not beginning its upward tilt. Now was the time. Any longer and it would be fully erect. Fully stiff and rigid. It was so long that I knew, if that happened, I would not be able to get my mouth on it if I remained kneeling.

I lunged. I took aim at the wide head. I opened my jaws as wide as I could, did what I could to cover my teeth with my lips. I grabbed the base of the monstrosity with both hands. I plunged my mouth over the bulbous bell end. I could not furrow my tongue the way I wanted to. I could not lavish on him the tender caresses of adoration. Like diving it a cold lake, it was all or nothing. My lips were split open. My jaw pressed even wider open. I had the crown in. My lips closed behind. I could do nothing more. My mouth was totally full. I almost gagged at the feeling. I was so full I was almost immobilized. He just stood there. I pulled off. I caught my breath. I worked up some saliva, spit onto my hand and lubricated the shaft while my thumb circled the head. My saliva mixed with his pre-cum soon lead to a slick, slimy shaft and swollen cock head in my hand.

Before I tried again, I looked up. He had a conceited smile on his face. I didn't care. I gave my own cock a tug or two and experienced the exhilaration of sensual pleasure. I took a deep breath, aligned my mouth with the intimidating knob of his rigid dick and impaled myself. I push past the head and managed an inch or two more. The meaty crown hit the roof of my mouth and tonsils at the same time. I could taste his pre-cum. As patiently as I could, I began to bob up and down. The slick shaft allowed me, little by little, to take more cock. I don't think I am a great cock sucker. But I think I'm ok. I've practiced on forty or fifty men and had no complaints. From being sucked off, I have experienced some wonderful blow-jobs. Men, women and trannies who, with wonderful techniques, have truly given me fantastic orgasms. Here, today, I was struggling to do my best. I had looked forward to this day for so long. I felt I was dealing with the enormity of the situation as well as anyone.

SLAP.