Try Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on to me," Jarek says, and with a will he picks Jamie up from the counter, still on his cock, and spins them to pin Jamie against the wall opposite. Nothing but friction and Jarek's arms hold him up, fucking up over and over again into Jamie's tight, wet hole. He knows enough by now to be sure that he's got Jamie's prostate, his cock dragging in full force back and forth to make Jamie's cock pulse just by motion of his hips. Jamie's got his face buried in Jarek's neck, teeth against his skin. Muffled moans of pleasure spur Jarek harder and harder, the tight angle squeezing his cock so, so right.

"Harder," Jamie demands, and Jarek does his best to satisfy, the intensity unraveling them both fast. He's getting close, Jamie too, deep as he can go. Jarek growls, fucking faster, sweating like he's run twenty miles, lifting Jamie away from the wall and putting him on the table, fucking and fucking and fucking, Jamie's doing that barely there bounce as Jarek rails him. He holds Jamie's legs out wide, their mouths barely an inch apart, yesyesyesyesyesfuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme a constant, honest accompaniment to the slap of flesh. Jarek shuts him up with a kiss, his orgasm racing up his body until he's spilling deep inside Jamie's body, cock pulsing and pulsing. Jamie dovetails, come spraying on his abs, the pull of his muscles around Jarek's cock milking him dry.

Sweating, breathing hard, Jarek finally eases back a hair, licking the sweat up from Jamie's chest and neck. "Think I might be ready for lunch soon," he says, watching himself pull out and with it, a lot of the come he just released. Seeing that, Jamie's creamed pussy, it feels him with a hell of a lot of smug satisfaction. Jamie looks well and truly fucked, and Jarek is fucking proud.

Jamie reaches down and runs his fingers over his hole, brings it to his mouth and sucks himself down to the knuckle. "Clean up your mess," he says, and raises his feet and puts them on Jarek's shoulders, forcing him down to the ground. With a growl, Jarek licks him out, making Jamie shake and shake until he's sucking on his clit, two fingers fucking in just under his entrance, hitting the hot spots he's found. Jamie pulls at his hair, shouting louder and louder until he comes again, legs wrapped around Jarek's head. He finally pushes him away, body curling in, and Jarek strokes himself to come again right there against the refrigerator, their taste in his mouth.

"You better..." Jamie starts, looking at Jarek with a hazy, lost in lust softness. "You better fucking eat well, because I'm gonna wear you the fuck out." Jarek gets up, wipes his come off his abs, and feeds three fingers to Jamie - and immediately has them cleaned up. A dirty come pig, and Jarek's right fucking there with him.

"Oh, don't worry about me, babe - that pussy is as good as mine."

And with any luck, so is the rest of him.

12