Try It, We Did

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught her breath then pushed me onto my back. She brought her crotch up to mine and we rubbed out cunts together. It was fantastic feeling her soft, warm wet cunt against mine, lubricated by my husband's semen. We kissed and gyrated on each other until we both came.

After a brief bathroom break, Jim's cock had revived. He moved in and put his cock in me. I found myself on my back with Sandy sitting on my face. She and Jim swapped tongues while they both fucked me. Jim came again and we all fell back in exhaustion.

After brief rest, Sandy stood up, kissed my husband passionately, and said, "Happy birthday." She went into the spare bedroom where she had her clothes, dressed and left.

Jim was amazed, "That was fantastic. I've never had a birthday like that since the time you took me away for a weekend and fucked me to exhaustion." He held me and we maintained our embrace for a while.

I asked, "What did you like the most?"

He said, "It's hard to decide. Watching you eat another woman's cunt and swap tongues with her was amazing."

I asked, "Did you like fucking a strange pussy?"

"Hell yes. She has a nice tight cunt and she comes like a water fountain."

"You know I have to fuck Paul now, to keep things even."

He surprised me, "I thought you already had. I saw the photo of you sucking his dick."

"Who showed you?"

"He did."

"Are you angry with me?" I asked.

He said, "Yes. I would like to have been there to watch. Did he come in your mouth?"

I didn't answer.

A few days later, it happened.

Sandy invited me over for coffee like she had done many times. I got to their house and walked in; she leaves the door unlocked for me. She wasn't in the kitchen, so I walked into the living room, expecting to find her there.

Suddenly, I was grabbed from behind. A hand was over my eyes so I couldn't see. I knew it was Sandy's husband, Paul. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me forcefully. I let him and responded a little. He kept at it, pushing his tongue into my mouth. He then stepped back and grabbed the top of my blouse. He yanked at it and the buttons popped off and it flew open, exposing my bra. He pulled the bra straps and my blouse off my shoulders. He pulled the bra down over my breasts. My arms were pinned. I liked the forceful way he was taking me.

"Do you want me?" I asked him.

"I'm going to fuck your cunt." He said.

"If you want it, you have to take it. Rape me!"

I worked a hand free and slapped his face.

He responded by yanking at my blouse and bra, pulling them away, ripping the blouse. He forced me back onto the couch and put his mouth on my breasts. He bit my nipples, lightly at first, but then it hurt. I pulled his head up and looked at him.

"Rip my clothes off and fuck me!" I said. "Come on, rape me." I struggled, making him hold me tightly.

He grabbed the shorts I was wearing along with my panties and pulled them down my legs and over my feet. He pulled my shoes away, leaving me naked except for the ripped blouse around my waist. I sat up and pulled his belt off and opened his pants. His cock popped out in front of me. I sucked it into my mouth. I held his ass and forced his prick into my throat, holding him there and feeling the size of his cock. He rammed himself all the way into my throat. I gagged for a moment on his hard prick.

He pushed me onto my back and said, "I'm going to fuck that hot little pussy of yours."

"Yeah. Fuck me! Stuff your cock in my cunt!"

When his cock slid into me, I was very wet. He slid home with one stroke and he groaned while his cock got used to being inside me. I felt his prick push against the walls of my vagina. I wrapped my legs around him, holding him there. He grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulders. I was lying on the couch with my legs spread apart and with his dick deep inside me. He pushed my legs back over my shoulders and drove his cock into my pussy.

"C'mon Paul. You've wanted to fuck me, so do it." I told him.

He did. He pumped in and out, ramming his dick hard with each down-stroke. I was grunting as he fucked me, banging into me. He was focused on his own pleasure, wanting to satisfy himself. Years of his desire for me was expressed in the urgency of his thrusts. He was using me as a place to put his cock, a piece-of-meat. I watched his face contort and then felt the warm rush of his semen pouring into my body. That drove me to an orgasm. We stared at each other, both naked and sweaty, coming down after an animalistic fuck.

He flopped out of me and leaned against the couch. I laid there with his semen leaking from my pussy.

"Where's Sandy?" I asked.

"She's at your house, fucking your husband."

I said, "Okay. Take me up to your bed and fuck me again. Let's take our time with this round."

He led me up to he and Sandy's bed and we screwed twice more that afternoon. We did it slowly and passionately. We had dinner in the nude and then spent the night fucking.

We had opened a new lifestyle and were certainly glad we had the guts to try it. We did!