Try Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Kelly Brook gets her threesome with Anthony and Scott.
10.5k words
4.91
19.4k
70

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written for Galva82 and is dedicated to him.

******************

Nassau, Bahamas

"This is so awesome! I can't believe it! Had someone told me that one day working at this place, Kelly Brook would come to this hotel and want to fuck me, I would've asked that person to sell me a bridge!"

Listening to his friend brag, Anthony rolled his eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. After the morning hours had come through, he was standing in an elevator next to Scott as they were on their way up to the eighth floor. Their next destination would be room number 867, ready to pay a special visit to one lovely British glamour model. Standing there in his pair of brown flip flops, black leisure shorts and a simple white t-shirt. It was yet another off day for him from the job, the last that he could cash in on for a sick day before his boss would crack down on him. Scott on the other hand had no such worries, as he was never one to take days off from working at the hotel until today. Anthony had rolled his eyes at his friend an hour ago when they met up for this day.

The appearance of Scott was enough to embarrass him, as he came out with his chubby stomach barely contained beneath a tight blue T-shirt with the Superman symbol on it. A pair of blue jeans covered his legs and strap on sandals. Fit with the short curly red hair and his goofy grin, Anthony couldn't stand the fact knowing he was about to be in a threesome with this guy. For two days, he mostly had Kelly Brook all to himself playing these erotic games with her in the bedroom. As the loser of this last match, it was on him to invite Scott for a threesome she demanded. Why him? That was the odd question out that Anthony couldn't get over. After their fuck session yesterday, Anthony was ordered to call Scott and invite him for dinner at Kelly's room.

"Honey, it's not about how a person looks sometimes. It's about what's on the inside. He seems like a kind person, don't you think?" Kelly's words were burned into Anthony's mind, as he couldn't get it out of his head last night after leaving her room. The three had dinner as a trio and all of Scott's embarrassing gestures only made the woman laugh continuously. Every silly joke that came out of Scott's mouth, Kelly found to be funny and it only irritated Anthony with each passing minute. One could've said he was jealous, but Anthony didn't see it that way. To have a goddess like Kelly Brook all to himself, he didn't think it was fair to end up having to share her in the back of a threesome with another man. While he was thankful to get one last day to fuck her, this wasn't how he would've preferred it.

"Is she a dirty talker? I gotta say, she looks like she would say something real naughty while playing with a cock in her hands."

Anthony snarled back at his friend.

"Shut the fuck up, Scott!"

Busting up in laughter, Scott shook his head back at Anthony.

"Come on, man! You don't have to be that way!"

Curving his lips in a smile, he spoke again.

"We're both getting to fuck her, you know. There's no need to fight over this."

There was something about that goody smile that was enough to make Anthony drop his anger towards Scott. He didn't mean no harm, it's just how he was. If they weren't friends at work, Anthony imagined Scott was the goof ball in a crew of drinking buddies back at college. That's the kind of vibe he gave off. Maybe there was something about his light hearted personality that attracted Kelly. Then again, maybe she just wanted to force him into a position where he would seethe in resentment. After all, he couldn't forget the games that this woman was playing. For Kelly to want a threesome, she found the easiest way to annoy Anthony with having him share her with a friend of his. The elevator stopped, followed by a loud ding sound. Neither man said anything as the metal doors slid open.

"So what's she like? I mean... you were having your way with her apparently before all this."

The two men walked together, brushing past someone in the hall. Anthony was hesitant to answer back Scott's question, but he replied after a few quiet thoughts.

"She's amazing. Everything you could possibly want in a woman, but she likes to play games."

"What kind of games? It's not anything that's gonna involve ball gangs and strap-ons is it?"

With a sigh, Anthony snapped at Scott, letting his rage come out in words.

"Fuck no! If I wouldn't have lost the game with her yesterday, you wouldn't even be here! Do me a favor Scott and shut the fuck up!"

Scott wasn't taken back or intimidated by Anthony's explosion of rage. He just held his hands up at his friend, quickly replying.

"Wait, wait! You lost a game with her? What do you mean by that?"

"She fucking wore me out! We were going back and forth, seeing who could get tired first after so much fucking."

Quirking his eyebrows up, Scott spoke again as an idea formed in his head.

"She wore you out, huh? Dude, you're in much better shape than me and she STILL got the upper hand on you?"

Expecting Scott to laugh, Anthony was taken back by the look on his face. He appeared to be thinking while they stood in the empty hall. Not a soul coming or going to hear whatever conversation they were having amongst themselves. Scott leaned closer, talking to Anthony towards his left ear in a serious tone.

"Think about this. You and me should work together. She wanted a threesome, right? She won't be getting the upper hand on either of us if we work as a team. Come on, you and me, Anthony. We can take her on, don't you think?"

He grinned after finishing his words. Anthony normally would've shook it off and told Scott to piss off. Perhaps it was insecurities within him, but he didn't want to share this woman another man whatsoever, let alone Scott. As he appeared to be unconvinced, Anthony patted him on the shoulder and spoke again.

"Come on, man! Think about this! She thinks she can wear us both out, let's show her! She won't be getting any upper hand on us if we together like a team."

Thinking more on his words, Anthony began to smile. Perhaps Scott was right, as he knew all too well how overwhelming Kelly's lust could be. After two days, Anthony was bound and determined not to lose this next match with her. With a nod, he raised his left hand for his friend to give him a high-five.

"Alright, let's do it. We'll show her who the fucking bosses are."

"Yeah, man! Come on, let's fucking rail her! I wanna see those HUGE TITS bouncing up and down and shaking all around!"

Just like that, Scott made Anthony sigh as he remembered what an embarrassment this guy was. Had Scott even been lucky enough to bed a woman in the past? Was he a virgin? Pointless questions went through Anthony's mind all before he reminded himself to check such insecurities away. He couldn't let his negative thoughts get the better of him, not with this event on the near horizon. Anthony had to focus on Kelly and how this day was going to properly unfold. Together with Scott, they approached the room before Anthony raised his hand and knocked.

"Room service!"

Scott shouted out and Anthony gave him a dirty look before speaking in a low voice.

"Stop man, we're not room service."

"I hope that's the special men I called for and not anyone else!"

A heavy British accent called out from beyond the door and that was none other than Kelly. Scott became so excited, flashing his teeth in a goofy grin and then looking as if he were about to jump up and down in excitement. Once again, Anthony was shaking his head at this behavior. A few seconds passed and the door knob turned, offering a entry way into the room as Kelly Brook stood before both of them. Anthony was to her left hand side while Scott stood on the left. She wore nothing but a thin white night veil. Loosely tied around her waist with her giant tits about to pop out from a V neck cleavage. Her long brunette hair was carefully wrapped up in a high pony tail. Bare foot down below, as Scott looked to her feet first before gazing up in amazement.

"Good morning, boys."

Stepping aside, Kelly let them quietly enter her room. She waited until they had both stepped in before she went to close the door behind them. Scott and Anthony both turned around, as neither of them had any care to survey the room with their eyes. Both of them had already been in this room at least once to know the surroundings of the living room. All eyes were focused on Kelly, precisely as she desired. Knowing they were gazing over her voluptuous body, she formed a smug grin across her face before speaking up.

"Shall I order us some breakfast and we have a little chat together?"

"Might be a little late for breakfast, but sure."

Anthony replied to her and then Kelly clapped her hands together. She began to rub her palms before twisting her fingers and responding in spoken word.

"Excellent. I'll meet both of you in the kitchen after calling for the actual room service!"

Kelly busted up laughing, as Anthony and Scott both needed a moment to catch on to her joke. Blushing with a smirk, Anthony gave a slight shrug while walking off to the kitchen with his friend behind him.

"Yeah babe, me and him are off duty from room service today."

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Losing track of time through the ending hours of the morning and into the afternoon, Anthony sat back in the white kitchen table as he faced Kelly across from him. She had called for breakfast, ordering a large meal that consisted of scrambled eggs, waffles, toast and orange juice. A healthy way of starting the way before they had indulged themselves in all the hard fucking that was going to follow. So far, she seemed confident as ever, loving all this attention fixated upon her. Not once did either Scott or Anthony offer any conversation back and forth to each other. Everything revolved solely around Kelly and it appeared she was only reveling of having both of them focus entirely on her. An hour's worth of talking had so many meaningless words, all questions for her.

Scott had the look of a star-crossed fan boy, a deer caught in headlights as he looked back at her between taking bites of his meal. Kelly would smile, flash her perfect rows of teeth and answer every question he had. Anthony still was nervous in the back of his mind. Though he was willing to overlook his own insecurities with another man in the room, he still wasn't sure if Scott had the stamina to handle her. From how he asked her questions about doing Nuts magazine photo shoots and other small talk about her boobs, Anthony once again leaned towards negative thoughts. The way that Kelly looked at him, Anthony could easily guess that she was going to eat Scott alive. She was glaring at Scott as if he were fresh meat. Experience with a woman of her caliber was not something Anthony was lacking whatsoever.

Still, Kelly answered every question no matter how ridiculous it was. Are you single? Got a man back home in England? Anthony closed his eyes to prevent himself from visibly rolling his eyes at Scott. How could someone like him think he'd have a chance with her down the road in life? They had to count their lucky stars as blessings to even be in this kind of situation. Both of them were regular guys working at a hotel resort out in the Bahamas while she was among the rich and famous back home in the UK. None of this seemed to bother Kelly however, as she giggled and laughed. Her own vanity came out in bright colors as she loved all of this attention focused solely on her. Coming close to finishing his plate, Anthony brought up a new subject. He wanted to pick Kelly's brain apart in regards to other models back in Britain. Her attitude changed slightly at the mention of one specific woman.

"So you're curious to know if I talk to Lucy Pinder, huh?"

She raised the glass of orange juice to her lips, gazing back at Anthony's face the entire time while quenching her thirst. Kelly licked her lips, setting the glass down quietly before answering him back.

"I spoke to her last week, if that's what you're wondering. She's retired now, like Marshy and Keeley."

Giggling, Kelly quirked her eyebrows, teasing him.

"I'm surprised you didn't ask what they're up to these days."

"I remember them. I had a poster of Keeley on my bedroom wall back in the day. She was hot, but you're hotter."

Her eyes shifted as Scott spoke up, grinning back at her. All Kelly did was laugh.

"You Americans aren't back home, or else you might find Keeley some place in L.A. I don't keep up with what she does, but I know Lucy... and before you ask, yes she is single."

Gazing back at Anthony, she grinned at him.

"But I don't think I'd want to share, if we were a couple. At least not today."

Kelly got up from her chair in the kitchen, leaving the men to sit there and watch her as she turned her back to them. Still wearing that same loose veil over her thick body, she untied the loose waist band and began to walk forward as she allowed it to fall to the floor. Her nude body was revealed in all of it's amazing glory. Scott had to do a double take, patting Anthony's arm as he pointed at her beautiful ass on full display. Cheeks wobbling and rubbing together with each step that Kelly took. She reached up for her pony tail and began to carefully undo it while both men sat there and watched. This was her way of teasing them as she pulled that pony tail band out and tossed it to the floor, her long brunette hair flowing freely down her back. Anthony expected her to turn and look at them from across a shoulder, but she didn't.

"Take off your clothes, gentleman... take 'em off and bring those cocks to me."

Not one to beat around the bush, Kelly set the tone for this event with her commanding voice. Did she really guess that they were both sitting there with an erection poking up down below? That was one question Anthony was forced to think about as he and Scott got up from where they were sitting. He heard his friend swallow his breath and then exhale.

"I guess she's ready for this already."

Scott spoke aloud, then complained as he slid the chair back with a loud screeching sound and got up.

"I wouldn't have minded a kiss from her to start it off."

Anthony didn't let his friend's complaints bother him. They both stood up and began to undress. First the flip flops were kicked off and then he unbuttoned the front of his shorts. Glancing down the archway leading into the living room, Kelly was no where to be seen. He guessed that she had to be sitting her sexy ass down on the comfy black couch back in the living room. Once Scott was undressed, he stepped in front of his friend but waited for Anthony to get rid of his shirt first. They were both naked, standing side by side. Anthony's right shoulder brushed against Scott's left. He didn't want to look at his friend's fat belly, figuring it was going to wobble and shake as he stepped forward. Nevertheless, the two friends walked together to enter the living room. They found Kelly standing in the middle of the room. She had shoved the coffee table out of the way, standing tall in front of the couch with her hands placed down onto her hips.

"Holy shit.... you look fucking fantastic! Those boobs look way bigger in person!"

It was Scott's voice speaking in shock at the perfection of her thick body on full display. Those huge tits sagging lightly and her freshly shaved cunt on display down below. His lower lip fell and Scott almost began to drool as Kelly stood so confident in a pose that told both men that she was the one in control here. The men had moved in front of Kelly with Scott standing to her left hand side and Anthony off to the right. Her eyes looked at their faces, as Anthony didn't have the same shocked expression that his friend did. Glancing down below, Kelly grinned at the sight of two hardening cocks, just for her. She raised her hands, and quietly motioned with both index fingers for the men to come closer. Scott had the look across his silly face as if the man just couldn't wait to get his hands on her busty body.

"You want me, boys? Want this body and these big fucking tits?"

Kelly gritted her teeth, growling a moan after uttering her words in a seductive voice. She grabbed her breasts, squeezing them together and shoving them forward. Scott almost dove on her as he stepped forward and made the attempt to grab the back of her head. Kelly shoved her lips up against his and kissed him tenderly. He immediately moaned into her mouth, overwhelmed at her lustful onslaught. She threw her left arm around the back of his head, cupping his neck gently as she kissed. Anthony stepped forward and grabbed her right breast, fondling it playfully before lowering his head down to play with her tits. Within seconds, Kelly was kissing one man while the other was shoving his head between her epic boobs. Anthony parted his lips and began to drool before motorboating those breasts. He shook his head all around, causing her to moan into Scott's mouth.

When Kelly broke the kiss with Scott, she moved her hands to her breasts, smothering Anthony's face with her most famous assets. She rubbed them up and down across both cheeks of his face until he pulled his head out from her tits. Having an opening at giving her breasts some mouthy love, Scott grabbed at her left breast and then planted his lips at her hard nipple. Within seconds, Kelly had the men sucking on each nipple and worshiping her breasts. She threw her head up, closing her eyes and letting out a loud moan. Her hands had found a spot on their backs, caressing their skin and only encouraging them to suck at her nipples and lick them. This was the kind of attention she craved from two hot blooded men lusting over her curvaceous body. Anthony and Scott equally sucked and licked her breasts while squeezing them in their hands. Kelly had raised her hands to the back of her head, flexing her elbows out by the time they stopped and raised their heads up.

Taking a few steps back, Anthony kept his eyes locked on her breasts while Scott looked up at her face, then down at her tits. Hands behind her head, Kelly flexed her arms and began to shake her boobs back and forth. They wobbled and bounced left and right, flopping up and down. Neither man could take his eyes off her breasts that moved and shook with such force. Kelly had them under a spell, almost as if she were hypnotizing Anthony and Scott with the power of her mighty breasts. Not a word was spoken as both men stood there and Kelly continued to shake those titties. Scott was the first who broke from his trance as he stepped closer and held his hands out. Kelly then turned her attention to him. She stopped shaking her breasts and leaned in to kiss his lips while glancing her eyes back at Anthony. She wanted to see that disgusted look of jealousy across his face while watching her kiss his friend. These were the kind of games Kelly liked to play, toying with him. After breaking the kiss, she motioned for Anthony to come closer.

"God, she is fucking perfect. This woman is a goddess. I don't ever want to talk about any other model again after seeing these tits!"

Unlike before, Anthony wasn't rolling his eyes at Scott's words. He focused everything on kissing Kelly hard and deep. They traded short kisses while her erect and wet nipples poked into his chest. Kelly used her right hand to trail down his stomach, finding his cock hanging down below and wrapping her slender fingers around it. She used her left hand to caress Scott's fat stomach and and also grab his cock down below once she got to it. He let out a hard moan upon feeling her touch and those fingers tightening around his pole. Over and over, Anthony and Kelly traded slow kisses back and forth. He reached for the back of her head, mimicking Scott, but in a way to capture her complete attention onto him.