Try Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scream for me! Scream louder, you sexy fucking vixen!!"

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME YOU BLOODY FUCKING WANKERSSSSSSSSSS!!"

As Kelly screamed, the men began to slow down, as Anthony noticed the movement with Scott being the first to lose a bit of pace. He didn't want to waste his load by blasting it up her rectum, so Anthony was the first to pull his cock from one of Kelly's holes. Quickly snapping his fingers to get Scott's attention, he spoke up.

"Come on, help her up. We gotta change the fucking position and keep going, man!"

With those words spoken, Kelly knew she was no longer in control. Anthony had some how flipped the script, just as he yanked her hair to pull her up. Scott moved his hands to her hips as both men were aiding Kelly to stand up. She let out a frustrated sigh before moaning.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna get me up, huh?"

"That's right."

Anthony's response prompted her to flip her hair while gazing at him from across her right shoulder.

"Where the fuck do you want me next!?"

Snarling her words with her teeth gritted, Kelly starred him down as she felt Scott's shaft making an exit from her cunt. She had yet to cum and appeared disturbed that Anthony would pull her from the position. Standing on her feet, she turned around to face him as he just quietly smiled back at her.

"I want you down on all fours."

As badly as he wanted to, Anthony didn't snap his fingers at her. He could tell from her facial expressions alone, Kelly wasn't the type of woman who was obedient and submissive. It probably hurt her ego to not be the dominant just for a few minutes. He considered stepping in front of her to skullfuck her, but that wasn't what Anthony desired. He wanted to feel her cum on his cock, as he had all plans of finishing her. Scott didn't seem interested in her booty, so there wasn't a need to share. Kelly fell down to her knees, crawling on all fours as the other man got up from the couch.

"I guess you wanna get behind me and fuck me, right? Mmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmm. Slide that big fucking cock right up my cunt and give it to me until I cum. Tell me I'm correct Anthony, dear."

Biting down on his lower lip, Anthony didn't want to laugh. There was something in how she delivered such a speech in her tone of voice, that he found amusing.

"You're right. I want to fuck you hard, Kelly."

As he stood behind her, Kelly glanced across her shoulder like before. This time she teased him by giving him an irritated facial expression.

"Don't make me wait and have to ask your friend to finish the fucking job."

Those were just the right words to change the tone and make Anthony's heart rate elevate. Kelly knew how to play him. He may have been in control right now, but she was the one toying with his emotions whether he expected it or not. Pushing her palms down into the floor, she glanced across her left shoulder and called out for Scott.

"Where are you at Scott!? Come on, bring that big cock back over here and give me something to suck on!"

"I'm coming Kelly, but not like that! I can go another round before I unload my balls, babe!"

Laughing at his own immature humor, Scott made Kelly giggle before she bit down on her lower lip. Facing forward, she eyed him as he staggered, stomping his chubby body towards her. Anthony stood behind her, gripping his shaft with his right hand as he began to tease her by rubbing it down between her thighs. He was waiting for Scott to get into position so they could properly take Kelly from one to the other. As he stepped forward, Kelly spoke aloud once more.

"Just no cumming yet, please. I swallowed one load yesterday, I don't need another one.

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

Kelly shook her head at Scott, grinning wide.

"No, I think you're the type of cheeky fucker who would rather blast your load all over my face. Am I right?"

Spank! Anthony caught the attention of both Kelly and Scott when he brought his hand down over her thick rump. Kelly let out a soft moan and turned to glance across her right shoulder. All he did was nod before speaking aloud.

"If it's the last thing I get to do with you and never see you again in my life, you know what I want, baby. I'm gonna fucking drown you in my cum."

Biting down on her lower lip, Kelly moaned before she replied to Anthony.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I would love that. You're gonna need a little bit of help if you plan on drowning me in that much spunk however."

Turning her head, she looked up at Scott and gave him a playful wink.

"Come on, I want you to fuck my face. As for you, Anthony dear,"

For the last time, Kelly glanced across her shoulder.

"I don't have to tell you what to do. You know I wanna get fucked until I cum."

It didn't matter that he took control, Kelly set the tone and stage with her commanding voice. Words spoken off in that thick but sexy English accent. God, Anthony was going to miss her so much. Three days of fucking her and now he had to think to himself this would be the last time he got to feel his cock shoved up her tight cunt. No need to think about it now as he thrust forward, pushing into her cunt. Gazing forward, Anthony called out to Scott.

"You heard her man, so give it to her. She wants to get face-fucked, then show her how you do it!"

He probably didn't need any words of encouragement, but Anthony had spoke up anyway. Scott waited until Kelly pushed his cock between her lips and then he planted both of his hands on the side of her head. As Scott thrust his shaft into Kelly's mouth, Anthony raised his right hand and brought it down to spank her booty while bucking his hips forward. Together, the men were about to work in a rhythm at fucking a goddess. Scott took a deep breath and moaned.

"Ohhhh man, yes! YES!! Suck my cock, Kelly!! Suck it!!"

As he screamed, he began to buck his hips harder and faster. Giving Kelly inch after inch of his cock, Scott was in heaven as she sucked him so sensually. His chubby chest wobbled slightly to the left and right. Kelly closed her eyes, feeling his balls rub against her chin with each full thrust. All the while, Anthony had planted his hands at her curvy hips and began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Each man raised his head, letting out moans as Kelly could only make incoherent muffled sounds with her mouth full of cock. Her massive tits began to shake and bounce from underneath, all while Kelly herself curled her toes up. She kept her eyes closed, gagging loudly with incoherent slobbering noises she made onto Scott's dick.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAK!"

Over and over, Kelly could feel inch after inch of Anthony's cock pumping into her pussy, all while she sucked inch after inch of Scott's long shaft. His fingers tightened the grip in her hair, as Scott grunted and let out moans. If not for getting fucked from behind, Kelly could've truly devoured that cock and pushed this young man to the brink of no return. It was a different story all cause she was caught up between two men who clearly knew how to work together and handle her. Anthony grunted, knowing he barely had any time left but he was going to fuck her with every bit of strength left from within. Drawing his right hand back, he began to spank her ass. One, two, three times until his hand began to sting again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck!!"

Groaning out, Anthony gritted his teeth and then re-affirmed his grip at her hips with both hands. He continued to pump his cock into that pussy while Scott was panting and moaning. It became apparent with each passing second that neither man would be able to hold on for much longer. The rush of an orgasm was so close, but Anthony wasn't going to stop until he felt Kelly reach hers. Again and again, he pumped his cock into her cunt and then finally, her legs began to shake. She curled her toes up from her feet, raising her right hand into a fist and pounding it down onto the floor. Scott heard the thumping noise her fist made and he let go of her hair, stepping back to pull his saliva covered shaft from her loving mouth. Kelly opened her eyes and screamed.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCKING HELL! YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Quickly, Anthony stepped back and snatched his cock out of her cunt, just before the rush of her warm juices squirted down her thighs and drenched the floor below. He felt the oozing liquid substance on his cock, but Kelly had made quite the mess on the floor. She had to catch her breath. A flood of saliva trickled from her lower lip, down her chin and streaming down her neck. The two men stood there with a hard cock that was now awaiting the busty glamour goddess' lustful attention. Kelly swallowed her breath, gazing forward at Scott's hanging cock and then she began to climb up on her knees. Anthony wasted no time stepping around the living room and moving onto the right side of his friend. Together they stood in front of Kelly like it all began. Scott was on her left hand side with Anthony to the right.

"You ready to get fucking blasted in cum, Kelly!?"

As Anthony screamed at her, Kelly adjusted her sitting on her knees while gazing up at him. She wasn't done with back and forth dirty talking. With a smirk, she ran her hands through her long brunette hair, making sure the locks flowed behind her shoulders before reaching out to grab each cock.

"Mmmmmmm, not until I suck you both dry first. I'm gonna suck these fucking cocks so hard, you're both gonna explode so hard."

She began to wank each cock back and forth with her hands. Anthony moaned before he replied back to her.

"Oh yeah? Is that right, babe? Are you gonna drain my fucking balls like you did yesterday?"

Nodding her head, Kelly quirked her eyebrows up and giggled loudly.

"Ohhhhh yeah! I'm gonna drain you of every last drop, splattered all over my fucking face!"

Scott's eyes became enlarged as he was surprised at this back and forth taunting between Anthony and Kelly. They fed off the lust from one another, playfully making jabs with the right choice words. As she wanked each cock back and forth, Kelly gritted her teeth and glared at both men, first Anthony and then Scott. She moved her mouth to Anthony's cock, slipping it between her lips and slurping off what bit of juices had covered his shaft. As she began to bob her head up and down his cock, he let out a low moan. Kelly pulled her lips away with a loud popping noise and then turned her attention towards Scott.

"Wait! Can you put it between your boobs again? I would love that!"

Grinning at Scott, Kelly moved her hands to her breasts and pushed them up.

"If it's a titwank that makes you blow your load, then I'm all for it."

She winked at him while licking her upper lip and squeezing those giant breasts around his fat cock. Kelly began to pump them up and down, fucking his cock with her mighty tits as Scott moaned out.

"Ohhhhh, god!"

His face scrunched up, lips curling as he was nearly to the point of whimpering. Seeing that face only made Kelly grin as she taunted him now.

"You like that? You like my big titties fucking this big cock!? Ohhhhhh, yeah! I just love having big dicks shoved between my titties! It feels SO FUCKING GOOD!!"

Kelly screamed aloud as Scott began to cry in pleasure. He was so close to reaching his climax, but she showed him absolutely no mercy at all with the power of her tits. Anthony stood there, wrapping his fingers around his cock and wanking. By the looks of how hard she pumped her tits up and down, Anthony had the impression that she would force Scott to cum from between her breasts at any given moment. Kelly slowed down as he continued to cry out his moans of pleasure. Gritting his teeth, Scott looked as if he was in such a painful position with his face scrunched up so hard. All Kelly did was smile at him before she released his cock from her breasts and then looked over at Anthony.

"You!"

Shaking her breasts in her hands, Kelly spoke again.

"I want you to fuck my titties one last time! Fuck 'em like you're gonna truly miss 'em!"

Stepping slightly closer, Anthony guided his cock down a passage that Kelly offered by pulling her breasts apart. She then smashed them together as he leaned his right hand down to grip one of her shoulders and lock her into place. Her lips curved into that same prideful grin as Kelly's big brown eyes gazed back, burning into his soul as the man began to buck his hips and drive his fat cock between her boobs.

"That's it, there ya go! Fuck these titties, mmmmmmmmmm!"

It was like a game to her. Kelly knew the right words and how to use her body in the act of seduction, all while playing this man so easily. Anthony broke eye contact, watching his cock get swallowed up between the folds of her amazing tits only for the head to poke back up with each thrust. This was the third consecutive day he was tittyfucking her and it had to be among the best days of his life. Gritting his teeth, Anthony began to grunt as Kelly taunted him with her words.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! That's it, that's it! Mmmmm, are my big titties too much for you to handle, Anthony? Ready to blow that hot fucking load for me!?"

She grinned at him so smugly, knowing how to taunt him as he was trying his hardest to hold back to the impending orgasm. When Kelly broke eye contact at last, she glanced to her left side to see Scott's long dick aimed directly at her face and he was wanking. Suddenly realizing, she had mere seconds before her face would be plastered in cum, Kelly let go of her breasts as Anthony made his final thrust. As his cock flopped free, he quickly grabbed hold of it and began to wank while pointing it towards her face. Kelly grinned and began to speak up with the right words to encourage each man.

"Cum for me! Cum all over me! Give me that hot spunk! I want to feel it dripping all down my face!!"

Scott grunted and began to cry out while his hand glided back and forth across his shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh, shit! I'm cumming, Kelly! OHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Closing her eyes just in time, Kelly soon felt a thick wad of cum splatter across her forehead with such force, drops went into her hair and fell down below. Anthony gritted his teeth, groaning out in a thunderous voice as he felt his cock begin to erupt from the touch of his hand. A thick string of cum went flying onto the left side of her face, streaking down across her eye and cheek. A wad of cum fired in unison from both men, criss-crossing a pattern across her forehead. Kelly grinned wide as she began to laugh hysterically at the feeling of sticky white cum drenching her face.

"That's what I want, ohhhh yeah! Cover me in that hot fucking spunk!"

She could hear the panting, groaning and cries of pleasure as each man continued to wank their cock back and forth, squirting strings of cum that splattered onto her face. Taking it all, Kelly began to blink her eyes and open them, just as she felt a thick drop of cum cover her right eyelash. It fell off, dripping down below as she grinned wide and proudly. Anthony would have that face engraved in his memory for all time, as the cum was dripping down her beautiful face. He and Scott were finished, slowly catching their breath while gazing down at the masterpiece of art they had painted across her canvas face. Streams of cum ran down her face, chin and neck. Some drops fell to her tits down below. All in all, Kelly couldn't have looked more satisfied. She reached up with her hands, grabbing those depleted cocks and giving them one last hard squeeze.

"Mmmmmmm, so much cum... I knew you boys could cover me good."

Following her right hand, Kelly kissed the head of Anthony's cock and then alternated over to Scott's. She gave each cock a loving goodbye kiss while the men began to grin.

"This is the best day of my life. I got to fuck Kelly Brook and blow my load all over her face! Woooo! This is like I just won the fucking Super Bowl or something!"

Scott yelled while raising his arms up and then shaking them as he began to hoot and holler. Kelly laughed at his behavior while wiping some of the cum from her face with her right hand. Unlike earlier in the day, Anthony wasn't annoyed by this display of joy from his friend. He smiled while looking down at her and watching the glamour goddess lick her finger tips to swallow down a small bit of cum. Deep down, Anthony could only regret knowing this was the last day he had with Kelly Brook. He had to count his lucky stars and blessings, knowing in the back of his mind that all of this had been a run of chance events. In the end, she would be leaving the island for a plane in the morning and he would be returning back to his job. An explanation would be needed for why he skipped some days off work, but what did he care? This woman and three days of hard fucking was worth losing pay. Maybe some day, another woman like her would show up at the resort. It didn't hurt to have such dreams.

THE END