Try Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been waiting for this all day, huh?"

Anthony spoke to her in a low voice, but Kelly didn't reply. She only gave him that smug grin that only she did so well. Such arrogance oozed from her body language and facial expressions, but she had every reason to be cocky. Pushing her lips to his, she caught him off guard with one final short kiss. Kelly began to jerk her hands back and forth, wanking each cock down below. She stepped back slightly, looking over both men and then giggling.

"Mmmmmmmm, I think you're both finally ready for this. I know I'm ready..."

Biting down on her lower lip, Kelly let out a muffled but sexual giggle. There was something in her tone of voice that told Anthony that she had devious tricks up her sleeve for this. It wouldn't matter to him, as he was confident that he and Scott could work together and take control as the day went on. Still holding each cock in her hand, Kelly slowly fell down to her knees, gazing up at both men. She would give Scott a hard look, then leer towards Anthony until she had situated herself down on her knees properly. Pumping her hands back and forth to wank each cock, Kelly was sure that they were both at full erect size now. Having witnessed Anthony's hard rod more than once over the past two days, she turned her attention to Scott's pole. Licking her lips, she grinned as it appeared he had a slightly thicker dick than Anthony, but both appeared to be the same size.

"Ohhhh, look at that. A nice, big hard cock... Honey, don't let anyone call you fat. This-"

She held his cock up, grinning before finishing her sentence.

"This is what is fat."

Anthony blushed. He never dreamed he would be sitting here, cheeks flushing red and trying not to laugh at a joke Kelly made about Scott. The other man was grinning wide as one of the most famous glamour models on earth parted her lips and slid his cock into her mouth. Kelly shoved her left hand down to the base of Scott's thick meat pole as she began to suck on it. Bobbing her head up and down, she closed her eyes while pumping her right hand back and forth to jerk Anthony off.

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS FUCKING HAPPENING!!"

Scott screamed in excitement as Anthony moaned at the touch of Kelly's hand. He didn't have the thoughts to conjure up any quiet opinions about Scott's behavior. The louder he screamed, the harder Kelly sucked his cock. She continued to bob her head up and down, devouring his shaft before slowing herself down. Gazing her eyes up at his fat stomach, Kelly pulled her lips back and released Scott's cock with a loud popping noise. Turning her attention to Anthony, she leaned to the right side and spit on the head of the other cock.

"Look at me, Kelly."

Speaking out, Anthony wasn't satisfied until her big brown eyes were gazing up at him and the head of his cock pushed between her pink lips. Kelly moved her hand off Anthony's cock as she began to wank her left hand back and forth to stroke Scott's pole. As she bobbed her head up and down, she maintained eye contact with Anthony, all before he placed his hands on the side of her head and began to buck his hips forward to fuck her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

Kelly's mouth made incoherent noises as Anthony drove inch after inch of his cock back and forth between her lips. Scott stood there, unable to glance away as he felt her hand tugging along, wanking his cock back and forth. Anthony wanted his friend to witness him fucking her mouth, as a short way of setting the stage for their dominance throughout the day. Kelly gagged and slobbered all over Anthony's long rod as his balls rubbed against her chin with each full thrust. Slowing himself down, he pulled at her hair before making one last thrust in an effort to show Scott that she could truly deepthroat a cock. He felt the head slam at the back of her throat while her lips were buried in his pubic hair. Scrunching his face up, Anthony gritted his teeth before grunting and then letting go of Kelly's hair to allow her to pull up and breathe.

"Ohhhhhhh, someone wants to shove their cock in my mouth!"

She spoke aloud before giggling. Kelly grabbed Anthony's cock and began to wank it up and down as she turned her attention to Scott, as it was his turn for another round of sucking. When she moved her lips to Scott's dick, she spit on it before going back down. Scott stood there and moaned as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking him inch by inch. Anthony had put an idea into his head after witnessing a shortly lived mouth-fuck in front of his eyes. Anthony rested a hand on the back of her head, encouraging Kelly to go deeper, all while her right hand was frantically wanking Anthony's slick, saliva coated shaft. Slightly deepthroating his rod, Kelly pulled her lips back to the head of Scott's cock and released it, alternating her mouth back to Anthony's rod. Like before, he was prepared to resume fucking her mouth. Anthony planted his right hand through her long brunette hair.

"Suck that fucking cock!"

He yelled at her in a commanding voice as Kelly shoved his thick rod between her lips and went down on it. Her right hand fingers gripped at Anthony's cock tightly, stroking it back and forth as she moved her right hand away from Anthony's rod all together. Kelly knew what was coming, as she closed her eyes and anticipated the feeling of his thrusts. She didn't have to wait for long as Anthony curled his fingers to grip her hair and began to buck his hips like before.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAH!"

Incoherently noises were audible from Kelly's mouth as Anthony gave her every inch of his cock. Scott's lower lip fell as he watched in awe at his friend fucking the mouth of Kelly Brook. Since she wasn't using her right hand at all, Kelly squeezed one of her own breasts, sliding her fingers to pinch at her own erect nipple while Anthony pumped his cock into her mouth. His eyes glanced to the left side, quietly looking over at Scott and then using his free hand to point down at her head. He was trying to silently motion or gesture at his friend that Kelly was the type of woman who could handle acts of aggression. She attempted to spit with her mouth stuffed with cock, as it sent saliva strings down both sides of Anthony's shiny, saliva coated pole.

"That's it, just like that..."

Speaking up, Anthony moaned as he began to slowly push Kelly's head down. Inch after inch of his cock went into her mouth until the head reached the back of her throat. She gagged on his length before he began to pull her hair and slide his shaft back up to her lips. A saliva string broke off on the underside, falling down to her chin and neck as Kelly's lips met back at the head of Anthony's cock. Feeling as arrogant as the facial expressions she gave him earlier, Anthony patted her head as if she were a loyal pet. When he let go of her hair, Kelly pulled lips off his cock and alternated back to Scott. Would the other man be influenced by such hard actions? That was a question Anthony wondered as he grinned. Kelly didn't bother grabbing his cock to wank this time as she went back down to suck Scott's pole. With both hands free, Kelly played with her breasts below. She rubbed at them, pinching her own nipples while aggressively bobbing her head up and down Scott's thick shaft. Now she was the one playing rough, showing Scott no mercy as she sucked his cock like a hungry whore.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah! Suck it, baby! Ohhhhhhh, yeah!!"

He moaned and cried out like a wounded animal as Kelly slobbered and sucked her way up and down. her hands massaged and squeezed her own breasts, holding them up as a slight hint of what was soon to come. Sucking her way back up to the head, Kelly gazed up to look at Scott's silly face as she quit sucking. Anthony was forced to wank himself with his own hand, now watching as she raised her breasts up and released his friend's cock from her mouth with a popping noise. Scott's eyes enlarged as he watched those world class tits wrap around his cock. Kelly squeezed them tightly with the head poking up, but never did she break eye contact. Looking so smug and arrogant at him, she flashed her teeth while calling out to Scott.

"You wanna fuck my tits, don't you? Come on, then! Fuck these titties!"

Flashing her teeth in a full grin, Kelly began to giggle as Scott broke eye contact with her to glance down and see his shaft swallowed up between her gorgeous breasts. He began to buck his hips, wobbling his fat stomach left and right as he felt every inch of his cock pumping between her breasts. Kelly refused to look away from her face, noticing that conflicted look of satisfaction and concentration she knew all too well from men like him. Scott was determined to give her all he had, as he bucked his hips as hard as he could.

"That's it, that's it! Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Show me how much you love these big tits! Fuck 'em, honey! Fuck my titties! OHHHHHHH, YES!"

She became more animated with her voice elevating in pitch, but not once did Kelly glance away from his face. She could feel that hard cock pulsating and pumping up and down between her breasts. Harder and faster with each second, Scott didn't let up as he showed Kelly he knew how to fuck tits. Anthony stood there, raising his eyebrow as he was quite impressed with such skill. He could've never guessed due to Scott's physical appearance, but he was tittyfucking that woman like he really wanted her. Raising her head up far enough, Kelly didn't want the head of that cock poking at her chin. If Scott wasn't so fat, he could've leaned down and kissed her, but that wasn't possible. She turned her head over to the right, noticing Anthony and making eye contact with him.

"These tits are the fucking best! Ohhhhhhh, man!!"

Ignoring Scott's words entirely, Kelly just wanted to give Anthony a smirk while his friend was busy fucking her tits. These were the knid of games she liked to play with him, knowing that he was already envious of her decision to have a threesome with his friend. Kelly wanted to grind his gears, drive those emotions of jealously. It worked as Anthony glanced away from her prideful face and went to go sit down over the black couch. He let out a sigh as Scott began to slow down from fucking her tits. Kelly let go of them, forcing his cock to flop free of her breasts as she now turned her attention over to Anthony. She saw where he sat on the couch and slowly, she began to crawl his way while gazing at him with an expression of hunger. Grinning up at him, she crackled up in a soft giggle. Kelly was prepared to unleash her lust on Anthony now after crawling between his legs.

"Got something for me, Anthony?"

Kelly spoke in a low tone. Her British accent came out so strong while he sat there and held his cock up for her. She pushed the palms of her hands down on his legs, elevating herself up before moving her hands to those glorious tits. Anthony knew she was about to raise those boobs up and pull them apart to offer a passageway for his long shaft. That was the only reason he had his hand holding it upward. Kelly glared at him, all while Scott was moving around from behind her.

"I knew I was gonna get a big cock shoved between my titties today. Not one... but two."

After those last words, Kelly slowly squeezed her tits together around Anthony's swollen rod. He had second thoughts over this. After watching how aggressive she was with sucking Scott's dick, Anthony had not hesitated that Kelly would get the upper hand on him right here and now. He swallowed his breath, just hoping that she didn't have a trick card up her sleeve and was planning on making him cum too soon. Her eyes glanced away from him as she fondled her own breasts with her hands and began to pump them up and down. Scott came rushing to the couch, sitting down next to Anthony's left side. He rubbed his fat belly while gazing at the action of Kelly using her tits on Anthony. Over and over, she pumped those big breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp.

"God, that is so fucking hot. Look at her go! She's a fucking sex machine, man!"

If only she wasn't caught in the act of such pleasure and lust, Kelly would've smiled and perhaps giggled at Scott's silly words, but Kelly's mind was elsewhere. She moaned at the feeling of Anthony's shaft pumping up and down between her breasts. It didn't matter that they had done this many times throughout the past forty-eight hours, Kelly couldn't get enough of titfucking to satisfy her lust. She grinned the entire time, breaking eye contact to lean her head down and part her lips. Each time the head of Anthony's shaft poked up, Kelly flicked her tongue across it. Scott exhaled deeply as he sat there and watched with astonishment at what she was doing. He couldn't stop himself from wanking his cock back and forth with his sweaty right hand.

"This woman is something else..."

Again it was Scott speaking up. His words alerted Kelly to raise her head up, but she kept her eyes locked up at Anthony. Both of them making eye contact, completely ignoring the other guy momentarily. This was all part of her games, as she was toying with Anthony's emotions by now. Coming to a halt, she quit pumping her breasts and let go of them to free his cock. Scott became excited, figuring that she was about to give him another titwank. He leaned up from the couch and sat up properly for her, but Kelly seemingly had other ideas in store for now. She stood up, clapping her hands together before planting her palms onto her hips. Once again, she had each man gazing up at her thick beautiful body. Anthony's eyes went down below to her juicy cunt, gazing at her wet vulva lips as Kelly turned her attention towards Scott and grinned at him.

"How about I take you for a ride, honey."

His eyes became enlarged as he grinned like a fool. Scott pushed the palms of his hands down into the cushion of the couch as he leaned up and then motioned with his hands for her to climb up.

"I'd be fucking honored to have you get up on top of me. You're Kelly Brook! Why the fuck would I say no!? Come on, get on top of me, baby! Ride my cock!!"

With each and every word, Scott grew more animated in his excitement. Anthony would've found himself annoyed by this earlier in the day, but not right now. Not while Kelly was glancing over and giving him those smug grins. She was playing him, toying with his emotions of jealousy to see her becoming affectionate for another man. Kelly set her eyes on Scott, smirking back at him as she straddled his fat body and began to bend her knees to climb on top. He moved his hand down below, holding his cock up while Kelly slowly balanced herself and pushed her hands down on his fat stomach. Anthony sat there and watched, eyes glancing down below as she took Scott's hand off his cock and guided it into her tight cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh, man... This feels soooooo good."

Scott's face was flushed in a shocked expression and what was the most goofy grin he could muster. Anthony wanted to cringe, knowing that was the face his friend made any time he got some pussy. Not wanting to feel left out at all, Anthony figured now was the time to set the time and take control. He needed Scott's help after all when it came to taming this goddess of a woman. With her on top of him, that gave some leverage. Kelly caressed her fingers up Scott's chest and leaned down to kiss him passionately. His hands were smashed against her breasts, squeezing them as she moaned into his mouth. Anthony had seen and heard enough while Scott was sliding his hands down her back. Kelly began to roll her hips, driving that cock in and out of her pussy while the other man stood up.

"I know what I want, Kelly. You should know after yesterday."

Anthony was the one grinning now as his thoughts went back to her wonderful rump. He had enjoyed fucking her ass so much yesterday and now was the time to give her ass the loving it deserved. Kelly broke her kiss with Scott, flipping her hair as she glanced from across her right shoulder. She bit down on her lower lip as she saw Anthony stepping behind her, knowing where his eye sight was directed.

"Mmmmmmm, you wanna pound me up the arse for a second day in a row?"

Because she had the audacity to ask such a question, Anthony used his right hand to slap her ass hard. Kelly giggled while Scott was beginning to buck his hips forward, driving his cock into her cunt. Her focus was still on the other man now standing behind her. Anthony spanked that phat ass again with his bare hand. Kelly bit down on her lower lip, now running her hands across both sides of Scott's chubby face.

"Don't make me wait for it! I wanted to get fucked today by both of you, so I'm not in the mood to ask you to give it to me. You know what to do, Anthony!"

Remembering that yesterday he had shot a load up her ass, Anthony had to quietly remind himself not to waste his cum there today. He stepped forward, gripping his shaft as he ran it up the crack of her beautiful ass. Kelly may have been more well known for having a rack to die for, but he found her booty to be quite underrated. Raising his left foot, Anthony sunk it down into the cushion of the couch, raising as he rubbed his cock up the crack of her ass again. He used both hands, pulling her ass cheeks apart to look at her dark little hole. Kelly had turned her head, planting her lips back down onto Scott's lips and kissing him when she felt Anthony spit onto her dark little hole. Thankfully, their kiss had broke by the time she felt the head of Anthony's dick pushing into her ass hole. Raising her head, she closed her eyes and called out to him.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes. Pound that cock right up my arse where it belongs. This is just what I've been wanting today... Not one, but-"

"But TWO GUYS fucking you, right!?"

Kelly glared down at Scott's silly face with an almost offended expression. She never expected that guy to be the one to finish her sentence. Even with the goofy smile, he caught her by complete surprise as he began to buck his hips forward now with Anthony driving his cock up Kelly's ass. She gasped her breath as she was suddenly overwhelmed having two cocks pump into her holes simultaneously.

"Ohhhhhh, OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Screaming aloud, Kelly gasped as both men began to work into a rhythm. Scott would thrust upward, followed by Anthony pumping his cock into her booty. The men had achieved taking her by surprise as the tides had now shifted and Anthony felt they were in control. Kelly closed her eyes, her hard nipples poked into Scott's chest as her breasts were smashed against him. She turned her head to the side, as if she were going to glance across her left shoulder. He planted his lips at her neck as she screamed out.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me, both of you!!"

Spank! Anthony smacked her ass again with the palm of his right hand. Reaching forward with both hands, he snatched Kelly by the hair, pulling her head upward as she gritted her teeth and let out a growling moan. Both men continued to thrust. She felt one cock pump into her followed by the other as Kelly was now caught in a frenzy of lust through the act of double penetration. Snarling with her teeth still gritted, Kelly began to scream out to them.

"YESSSS, YESSSSS, GIVE IT TO ME!! OHHHHHH GOD, GIVE IT TO ME, YESSSS, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEE!! OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Becoming louder with each passing second, Kelly's voice echoed through the hotel room while Anthony and Scott continued to fuck her. Over and over, one man pumped after the other as they continued to work in this steady rhythm. She moved her hands to grip at Scott's shoulders in a desperate attempt to latch onto something, anything. Anthony spanked that ass again, hitting her bum hard enough to cause his right hand palm to sting. He snatched her hair with his left hand, still pumping his cock into her ass while screaming at her.