Try Me Too Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, Kate. I'm ready for you."

There was no spoken reply that came from her. At this point, Kate was only answering through actions. She moved her left hand away from his shaft and then slowly, she lowered herself down on it. Anthony gasped as he felt the warmth tightness of her cunt. Pulling her right away away from it, Kate then threw her arms behind her head. Her eyes locked down at him as she gritted her teeth, maintaining this position on top to ride him cowgirl style. Anthony felt her rolling those hips, pumping his cock inside of her as she let out soft moans. Kate had undid the ponytail pinning her golden hair from the back of her head. Those blonde locks fell beyond her shoulders and then she rustled her fingers through her hair before moving her hands to her great big tits. Kate began to rock herself, thrusting downward to drive his cock inside of her as she rode him.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh yeah!"

Moving his hands to her hips, Anthony wanted to grip at something while he was unable to latch onto her breasts. Kate was only warming up about now. He knew when she began to roll her hips forward that soon, she would be riding him at a harder and faster pace. Anthony had to brace himself. From his experience with Kelly, he was certainly confident that he could withstand a lustful onslaught and hold back from reaching his climax. Gazing up at Kate's beautiful face, he roamed his right behind to playfully squeeze her left ass cheeks. He reared his hand back and gave her a light spank. She moaned and then let go of her breasts to push her hands down onto his chest, roaming her fingers up and giving him enough room to begin thrusting forward. He grunted as she gasped and moaned.

"Mmmmmm, that's it Anthony! Come on, give it to me!"

Her breasts began to wobble and shake as he thrust upward. The sound of their bodies smacking together echoed throughout the bedroom. Anthony smacked her ass again and then moved his hands up to grab her great big tits and squeeze them. Kate bit down on her lower lip, purring out a soft cry that grew louder with each passing second. She began to roll her hips, meeting in pace with his thrusts.

"Ohhhh god, yes! OHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSS!!"

His hands squeezed over her breasts harder, sinking his palms down across her nipples. Kate closed her eyes as her hair began to sway around. Over and over, she continued to roll her hips in an attempt to meet with his thrusts, but Anthony was slightly faster. He had Kate right where he wanted her. On top of him, it didn't matter. The man was confident that he could hold himself off from blowing his load deep within her. Exhaling deeply, Kate locked her eyes on him as she began to call out.

"Oh god, yes! Yesssss!! That's it, THAT'S IT!! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Throwing her arms back up behind her head, she straightened her hair up and closed her eyes. Anthony moved his hands away from her breasts, taking in the epic sight of watching them bounce and sway as he continued to thrust his cock into her. Caught at the height of pleasure in the absolute heat of the moment, Kate surrendered herself. She could feel inch after inch of his hard cock pumping inside of her, whimpering cries of joy before she opened her eyes. Grabbing her own boobs again, she squeezed them while looking down at Anthony and screaming to him.

"Make me cum! I'm almost there! Give it to me! GIVE IT TO ME, ANTHONY, OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

He threw his hands to her hips, taking in a hard grip while maintaining himself. Anthony grunted while Kate clenched her teeth and closed her eyes. She squeezed her breasts harder as she could feel his cock pumping in and out of her. He didn't slow down, happy to oblige her request. Kate began to growl before belting out a thunderous scream.

"OHHHHHHH, GOD, GOD, GODDDDD YESSSSSSSS!!"

Her eyes opened as she gasped from breath, all while Anthony now had the hardest job to hold himself back from reaching his orgasm within her. He could feel the sudden gushing of her warm juices from within as her legs shook. Kate curled her toes up, squeezing her breasts once more as she nearly collapsed onto his chest. All Anthony did was wrap his arms around her, holding her close as he had come to a halt from thrusting inside her juicy pussy. As Kate rested against his chest, he pushed his lips to the left side of her neck and began to kiss and suck over her neck. Roaming his hands down, Anthony gripped her ass cheeks, squeezing at them.

"Oh my god... That... that was amazing..."

Kate spoke between taking deep breaths. She had to take a moment to recover from her orgasm, knowing that he was doing his best to hold back from exploding inside of her. She cupped his face with her hands, pushing her lips to his for a passionate kiss. When their lips broke apart, Kate began to climb off him and Anthony leaned up on the bed. She watched as he bit down on his lower lip, causing her to laugh.

"You're trying so hard to hold yourself back. I guess you won the game quite easily."

Chuckling at her response, Anthony nodded as Kate lifted herself up. Excess juices from her pussy squirted as his cock slipped out and then she began to softly kiss a trail down his stomach to reach his cock.

"Yeah, I knew I could handle you. I wanted to leave a good impression so you would want more from me tomorrow."

She reached his cock below, glistening sticky in her own juices. Kate licked her lips and began to suck him clean while shifting her big blue eyes up at his face. The sound of her slobbering on his cock became louder as she shoved it into her mouth and went down on it. Kate moaned a muffled sound with her lips enveloped around his cock. Pulling her lips back to the head, she released it with a popping sound. Swallowing down her own juices, she grinned before replying to him.

"I never had any doubts. I went easy on you, cause I know I want to do this again later this week. You've got balls and like I told you before, I like that in a man."

Immediately after saying 'balls', she shifted her attention to his hanging nut sack and lapped her tongue over it. Anthony moaned, leaning up to watch as Kate shoved his balls into her mouth and began to suck on them. She used her right hand to grip his shaft, wanking him up and down as she treated herself with the taste of his hairy balls. When she had sucked one, she popped the other into her mouth and alternated back and forth all while slowly pumping her hand up and down. When Kate finally pulled his balls out of her mouth, she smirked and then quirked her eyebrows up at Anthony. Her fingers remained wrapped around his shaft as she spoke up.

"You've still got a job, you know? You have to give me a face full of cum."

"Work for it then, babe. Use your tits and get me ready."

Kate giggled.

"Me doing all the work huh? Alright, but tomorrow you're gonna be the one fucking these tits, so just think about that."

"Ohhhh don't worry babe, I'll make sure I fuck them real good tomorrow."

They shared a laugh together as Kate began to get up from the bed. She stepped her feet down on the floor and then glanced towards a wooden chair that was off to the left side of the room near the dresser. Flashing her teeth in a grin, she motioned with her right hand thumb, quietly hinting for Anthony to get up and go sit in the chair. When he glanced over, she spoke.

"Get up and go sit down over there for me."

"What's that chair for, babe? Is that your tit-fucking chair?"

"Mmmmmmm, maybe."

She smirked, teasing him as he got up and stood beside her. Anthony leaned in and kissed her lips. After their kiss broke, Kate took his hand and walked him across the room from the bed. Her giant tits bouncing and shaking with each step she took. Anthony had stepped in front of Kate and then he turned around to gaze back at her beautiful face as he nestled his buttons down over the cold wooden chair. Now that she had him where she wanted the man, Kate moved her hands to her breasts, squeezing them as she slowly fell down to her knees and situated herself in front of him. Anthony gripped his cock, holding it up from the base as she spread her breasts apart and then shoved them to the sides. He let go and watched as she folded her huge natural boobs, trapping his cock between them.

"Oh my god... That feels so good."

"I know, doesn't it?"

Eyes locked at him as she replied, Kate bit down on her lower lip. Her breasts were so big that his entire cock was swallowed up with only the head poking up. This was better than the first time, as now Anthony could truly see the beauty of his cock disappearing between her tits.

"I love getting my tits fucked. Before I got married, before I had a family... I had a special someone that made sure to do this with me any time I wanted."

Still smirking, she began to work her breasts up and down. Anthony moaned before he replied back to her.

"You know what you're built for then, Kate. That's what those tits were made for."

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah..."

Kate broke eye contact with him to glance down and this time, she could see the head of his cock poking up each time she thrust her tits down. She watched it, working her tits up and down at a slow and steady pace. Her blonde hair sway with locks hanging from both sides, moving in pace with how she worked her tits up and down. Anthony moaned as he embraced this moment, feeling very inch of his cock pumping between her famous big breasts.

"Ohhhh god, yes. Come on, Kate. Harder! Go a little faster too!"

"You better cum all over my face, Anthony. I want you to blast me in your cum! Drench me and make my face all sticky!"

She spoke to him as she began to work her tits up and down at a faster pace, going along with his request. Over and over, she worked her tits up and down, still gazing down at the head. Kate licked her lips before extending her tongue and flicking the head. Each time it poked up, she would lick the head while listening to him moan out to her. Anthony bit down on his lower lip, wishing that he could hold himself back long enough to enjoy more of this. There would always be tomorrow though and possibly the rest of the week as he had something to look forward to with fucking Kate.

"Harder Kate! Come on! Fuck that cock with your huge tits!"

Hearing his request, she moaned and quit licking the head. Kate gripped her tits harder with her hands and began to pump them down harder and faster. She gazed up at Anthony's face and grit her teeth, glaring at him as she moaned. He wasn't looking ino her eyes, instead he was focusing on the sight of his cock getting swallowed up and the head poking up between her big tits with each thrust she made. Over and over, she continued without showing him any mercy. It was clear to Anthony if she wanted to, this woman could take control and easily work a man over all with the power of her mighty tits. He began to breathe heavily, panting and then groaning. Kate moaned as she studied his face becoming scrunched up with each passing second.

"Oh, you like that? Mmmmm, you ready to cum for me, Anthony? Give me that cum! I want you to blow your hot load all over my face! Give me that hot load!"

Still pumping her tits up and down, Kate was eager to finish him. He gritted his teeth and then let out a load grunt. To Kate, that was the only sign she needed to know he was ready to explode for her. She quickly let go of her breasts, witnessing a drop of pre-cum ooze out of the head when she glanced down. Anthony immediately got up from the chair, reaching down with his right hand to grip his shaft as Kate tilted her head up and closed her eyes. She could hear him panting and groaning as Anthony was working his shaft back and forth with his hand. As Kate kept her eyes closed, she parted her lips, eagerly anticipating the moment to feel his cum glaze her skin.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

Anthony screamed as he slid his hand down to the base of his cock, watching the eruption of his seed shoot from his rod and splatter onto Kate's forehead. She moaned at the warm, sticky feeling. Another wad of cum drenched the left cheek of her face and once again, Kate moaned.

"Ohhhh, that's it. Mmmmmm, cum all over me..."

He continued to wank his shaft, watching as a few strings of cum slathered over her nose and right cheek. His orgasm began to fade from powerful bursts and that's when Anthony fed his shaft to her waiting open mouth. Kate opened her eyes, gazing up at him as she squeezed her lips around his shaft and began to milk him of the final drops of cum. With his seed dripping down her face, she bobbed her head up and down, moaning muffled noises. 'mmmmm', he could feel this vibrations as he breathed heavily. Kate didn't break eye contact until she released his cock with a popping sound. Anthony could see her throat muscles move as she swallowed down his load.

"How did that taste, babe?"

"Delicious... Hot and creamy."

She licked her lips without a care in the world for the streaming lines of jizz that began to run down her forehead and left cheek. Kate grinned like a winner, but it was Anthony who truly felt that he had won some fantastic prize to be in this position. Here he was ready for a new affair with a famous model who had checked into his place of work. It came at the price of missing work and losing out on his paycheck. Anthony didn't care as the thought of getting into trouble was the last thing on his mind. He could deal with getting chewed out by supervisor. Having an affair with Kate Upton was worth paying that price, regardless the loss of pay. He remained standing there, looking at her beautiful face covered in cum. Kate grinned up at him as she bit down on her lower lip and smirked at him, speaking up

"Hope you'll have another load ready for me tomorrow. I'm gonna be planning my while day around us both fucking each other after I'm done with my first photo shoot."

TO BE CONTINUED