Try Me Too Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! Fuck those tits! God, you love them so much!"

"Yes I fucking do, baby!"

Leaning down, Anthony cupped Kate's face. She looked up at him as he leaned down far enough to rub his forehead against hers. As he fucked her tits, he began to kiss her passionately. Kate moaned into his mouth, as they embraced this moment of tenderness, all in the act of titty-fucking. When their lips broke apart, Anthony leaned back up but he had slowed himself down. Kate took over, working her tits up and down. She was enjoying this as much as he did.

"Spit on it again for me, baby."

Following his request, Kate leaned her head down and then made an attempt to spit on his cock. Instead, a string of saliva dangled from her bottom lip, but she ignored it and parted her lips. Each time the head of his shaft poked up, she flicked her tongue across it to eventually break the string of drool. Anthony moaned from her loving touch but Kate eventually stopped and let go of her tits to free his cock. She wrapped her right hand fingers back around his dick, sucking on the head and pulling away to give it a loving kiss.

"Mmmmmmm, I love doing this with you but I think it's time we move on to doing other things by now."

"Like what? Fucking?"

She quirked her eyebrows up with a smirk. Still gripping his cock, Kate climbed up from her knees and then turned around. She glanced at Anthony from across her left shoulder, only to make sure he seen that playful smirk across her face. Stepping forward, he was forced to walk a few steps as Kate pulled his cock. She refused to let go, facing the bed from the left side of the room and bending over.

"Get behind me so you can see this."

Finally letting go of his shaft, Kate bent over to show her buttocks to him. It wasn't like Anthony had not witnessed it yesterday, let alone earlier today when they were both naked. Kate shoved herself back, pushing her ass against him. Anthony knew what she was hinting so, he grabbed his cock and guided it up the crack of her ass. Once again, she flipped her golden hair to glance at him from across the shoulder. With the same smirk, Kate quirked her eyebrows, quietly teasing and hinting for what she wanted. Anthony gave in, rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her ass. She bit down on her lower lip, flashing the front row of her teeth and then quietly nodding her head. He knew what she wanted and he was going to refuse.

"You know how to fuck my tits, but I wanna see if you know how to pound me in the ass."

Kate climbed onto the bed, moving onto all fours with her knees and palms sinking down into the white sheets and blankets covering the bed. She crawled forward a bit, facing the right side of the room as Anthony began to climb up on the bed too.

"Been a while since I've fucked a girl in the ass."

That comment made Kate laugh.

"I can imagine so. Big tits seem to be your ultimate weakness."

Anthony blushed, laughing at her comment as he knew it was true. Standing behind Kate, he watched her shake her hips and shove her ass back in a way to demand his cock. He gripped it with his right hand, then used his left hand to pull one of her ass cheeks apart, squeezing it as he did so.

"Mmmmmmmm, I wouldn't mind a spanking too while you're behind me."

"I'd be happy to."

After replying, he smacked his left hand across her ass, watching the ripple of movement through those plump cheeks. It was easy to focus on her breasts, but Kate had a nice booty. As Anthony slid his cock up the crack, he found her dark little hole. With both hands, he pulled her ass cheeks apart, then began to thrust inside of her. Kate gasped.

"That's it, there you go. Get that fat cock up my ass."

He grunted at the feeling of tightness from within. Thrusting inside, Anthony moved his hands away and watched his cock disappear into Kate's ass. She clutched her fingers down on the bed sheets, balling them up and raising her head. Anthony went slow, taking his time with the first few thrusts as he drew back his right hand and brought it down to spank that ass.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. I've been a bad girl, Anthony. Smack that ass again!"

Spank! The sound of his hand smacking across her booty loudly echoed through the bedroom. Anthony used his left hand to grip one of her hips and then began to thrust. Once more he groaned at the feeling of tightness, but he was beginning to grow used to it. As he fucked her ass, Kate closed her eyes and moaned. He drew his hand back and began to spank her once again. The first slap across the right cheek of her ass made Kate moan aloud.

"Do it again!"

Spank!

"What's the matter, Kate? Your husband forget to spank you back home?"

Bringing up her significant other had caught Kate by surprise. She moaned and then felt Anthony's hand smack her ass once more. He began to buck his hips harder and faster, pounding his cock up her ass inch by inch. Those great big breasts began to sway, bouncing all around along with her hair. Kate balled her hands up, gripping the bed sheets as she curled her toes. Anthony's hand came down spanking her ass harder.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!!"

Her voice echoed throughout the hotel room. Kate gritted her teeth, growling her moans as Anthony's balls were hitting up against the undersides of booty with each full thrust. Again, he spanked her. This time hard enough that the palm of his hand was stinging. He groaned and instead reached for her hair with his right hand. Kate's teeth were still barred as she raised her head and growled moans at him pulling her hair. All the while, her tits kept shaking and bouncing around from underneath.

"YESSS, YESSSS, YESSSS!! FUCK MY ASS, ANTHONY!! POUND THAT BIG COCK RIGHT UP MY ASS!!"

Over and over, Anthony pumped his cock into her ass. The more Kate screamed and shouted, he felt obliged to give in to her demands. She curled her toes up again, still moaning as she felt every inch of that cock pumping in and out of her ass. Giving her hair one last tug, Anthony let go and then spanked her ass again with his right hand. A red mark had formed across the right cheek of that beautiful ass. At this point, he was beginning to grow afraid that he would blow his load yet again before having a chance to be inside her pussy again. Slowing himself down to a near halt, Anthony called out.

"Kate! I'm ready to take that other hole if you are."

She was frantic, panting and trying to catch her breath but quickly glanced from beyond her right shoulder.

"Let me get on top and ride it!"

Anthony took a few steps back in the bed, carefully pulling his cock out of her ass. He wanted to watch the moment it slipped out. Kate reacted so quickly as she began to crawl and turn around. As he began to lay on the bed, she straddled him and put her hands to his stomach to give Anthony a strong shove. His back hit the bed and then he was gazing up at a busty goddess. He didn't mind that they had done this same act the previous day. There was no way he'd say no to the chance of Kate Upton riding him again. She reached down with her right hand, gripping his shaft and holding it up. All Anthony could do was lay there, watching as she lined that cock up to her wet pussy and slid down on it.

"Ohhhh god, yes!"

He screamed aloud as Kate slammed herself down on his cock. She needed this pleasure as badly as he did. Feeling the warmness of her cunt, Anthony drew his legs back, sinking his heels down into the bed to bend his knees. Kate leaned up and pushed her hands down into his chest, raising herself up far enough for him to thrust. She started to grind her hips, working his cock into her pussy while gazing down in his eyes crying out her words.

"Yeah, this is it! Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, FUCK YEAH!!"

When Kate yelled those words, Anthony gripped her hips tighter and began to buck his hips hard and fast. His cock pumped into her cunt and her breasts began to bounce up and down. He was so tempted to move his hands but he didn't want to interrupt this position, so his eyes remained locked on those tits. Kate closed her eyes, no longer grinding as he was now doing all the work thrusting.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCKKKK MEEEEE!! OHHHHHHHH GOD, YES!! FUCK ME, ANTHONY!!"

"Ohhhh Kate, yes! Kate!!"

"FUCK ME, OHHHHHHH GODDDDD!!"

Closing his eyes, Anthony couldn't take it anymore as he rest his head on the bed. He continued to buck his hips, driving that cock in and out of her tight cunt. The sound of their bodies smacking together was heard once again, like earlier in the day. He could feel himself drawing close, figuring Kate's orgasm also had to be within reach. There was no point in asking her to get up and change positions. He wanted to cum inside of her.

"Oh my god, Kate! I know I'm gonna cum soon! I'm gonna-"

Her loud voice was quick to cut off his speech.

"YESSS, YESSSS!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!! DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP!! OHHHHH GOD, FUCK ME ANTHONY!!"

To hear her screaming like that, always made Anthony buck his hips harder and faster. He was worked near the point of exhaustion. Beads of sweat had formed on his forehead, running down his hair. He opened his eyes, still pumping his cock into her pussy as Kate's big tits remained bouncing and swaying. She had closed her eyes, the last thing he got to see was her scrunched up face and then Kate's eyes suddenly opening. He felt the gush of her juices from within and then Kate screamed.

"OHHHHHHHH, GOD YESSSSSS!!"

Gasping for air, Anthony stopped thrusting as Kate then rocked herself back. She moved her hands to her breasts as he exploded inside of her. Eyes shut, Anthony before to cry out to her.

"KATEEEEE!! OH MY FUCKING GOD, KATEEEEEE!!"

She curled her toes up, but it was Anthony shaking his legs at the feeling of a hard climax mixed with her own. There was no better feeling than this with her so far, to share an orgasm. He was still panting and groaning while Kate pinched her own nipples and squeezed her tits. For once, Anthony missed the chance to see her playing with her boobs, but it didn't matter to him. As he slowly opened his eyes, swallowing his breath he was greeted to Kate's angelic face. Her lips formed a wide grin before she spoke.

"That... is how I like to fuck."

Letting out a sigh in exhaustion, Anthony moaned again as she began to climb off him. He closed his eyes, turning his head to the side as he felt his cock slip out of her pussy and Kate climb off him. It was a wonder to him that she still had any energy left. Fatigued and near the point of absolute exhaustion, Anthony didn't feel he had a whole lot left in him to make up for the night. Kate stood up from the bed, watching as he rolled over and looked at her. Arms crossed over her famous chest, she grinned at him.

"What's the matter, did I wear you out?"

"For the time being, I guess you did."

Kate busted up giggling.

"You've had your way these past two days but what can I say, Anthony? I guess I'm built to handle and tame a guy like you."

That comment made Anthony sigh. It was almost as if she were bragging to stand up properly and walk away from a hard fuck session.

"Are you too tired to call up room service and get us dinner?"

"No, I can do that. But I might as well put on a bath robe first or something."

Giggling at him, she smiled.

"There's one for the both of us in the bathroom. This is a room for two, you know?"

She walked to the bathroom, leaving him there on the bed. As Anthony began to lean up and sit on the bed, his mind began to wander. Kate was able to handle everything he gave her today and still had energy for more. What kind of wild kinky things did this model get up to before having a family? That was one question he pondered. He knew now that she had certain kinks involving her ass and tits. A special friend had popped up in his thoughts, almost to the point of ruining his thought process all together. There was a reason Anthony was thinking about talking to Scott now. He was the only person in the entire hotel staff that would believe him. The only one worth sharing this woman with if it came down to the possibility of a party of three. Standing up, Anthony smiled to himself and figured he would ask Kate about a potential threesome over dinner while he explained that he needed to work a shift tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED