Try This On For Size

Story Info
Trying on new suits turns steamy for Ron and Sydney.
895 words
4.23
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you sit down in it okay?" Sydney asked him. This was the fourth or fifth suit he had tried on. She had lost count.

Ron was admiring all of his angles in the dressing room mirror. They had chosen the big one at the back so Sydney could join him while he changed and give him her opinion. She couldn't help letting her gaze linger over the broadness of his shoulders as he lifted his arms. He did a quick squat and she felt her stomach leap as the material tightened over his perfectly sculpted ass.

He sat down on the bench beside her and made a face. "The pants are a little too tight when I sit," he said.

"Okay," she sighed. "Try on the next one then."

He stripped down to his boxer briefs, his back to Sydney. She bit her lip as she watched the subtle movements of his powerful back muscles as he hung the suit back on the hanger and reached for the new one. She wanted to feel those muscles beneath her hands, the heat of his skin. Then she wanted to rake her nails down them.

He turned back to her, brow furrowed as he did up the buttons on the powder blue dress shirt. She could feel the heat between her thighs as she took in the bulge showing through his boxer briefs. He buttoned his pants and straightened his jacket.

"What do you think?"

Sydney got up and walked toward him. She placed her hands on his chest and slid them toward his shoulders, enjoying the feeling of his pec muscles underneath the shirt. She laced her fingers around the back of his neck. "Sexy," she said with a sly smile.

Ron raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Oh really?"

"Mhmmm," she purred.

Ron pulled her into a deep kiss. Sydney's breathing quickened as his tongue explored her mouth. He slipped his hands beneath her waistband and gripped her hips. She moaned softly into his mouth as she felt his erection growing against her. She twisted her fingers in his hair as she pulled away and gazed into devastatingly blue eyes.

They held each other's gazes for only a moment.

Ron pushed Sydney up against the dressing room wall, kissing her neck, his stubble scratching her skin, as she helped him out of his suit jacket and dress shirt. She ran her fingers across his chest, enjoying the smoothness of his muscles.

He suddenly dropped to his knees and pulled her pants down, revealing hot pink panties. A wicked smile spread across his face as he noticed they were already soaking. Her breath caught in her throat with anticipation about what he was going to do next. He ripped her panties down and dove between her legs, licking and sucking, searching for his prize.

Sydney gripped his hair and ground her hips into his face, urging him to go faster. He pushed her back against the wall, his hands holding her hips steady. She yanked at his hair and heard his deep rumbling laughter. He was in no rush. He wanted her to beg.

It was torture. Every stroke of his tongue sent her closer and closer to the edge but she was still just dangling over the precipice, waiting for that last push into her release.

"Please, baby," she moaned. He looked up at her, blue eyes peeking over her mound, eyebrow raised. "Pleeeease," she begged again.

Ron winked and began sucking and licking her clit, tempo quickening, devouring her. He relaxed his grip on her hips, giving her the freedom to grind against his face. She bucked and moaned, twisting her fingers in his hair. She opened her mouth in a silent scream as she came, legs shaking, juices gushing down her thighs as she gave into her orgasm.

Ron slid his hands up her waist as he stood, licking his lips. She leaned into a kiss, tasting herself on his tongue. She fumbled with his zipper, freeing his impressive member. "Fuck me, baby," she whispered in his ear.

"Yes, ma'am."

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he lifted her up in his arms, pressing her against the dressing room wall. "Oh, fuck," he groaned as he slid his cock inside her wet pussy. He started his rhythmic thrusting slowly, stretching her to take him in fully. She moaned into his neck. She loved the feeling of him filling her completely.

He picked up the tempo in time with her breathing. Her clit throbbed as she watched him in the mirror, back and ass muscles tightening with each thrust. The heat was rising and she bit into his shoulder to stifle her scream as she came again, pussy pulsing around his cock. She squeezed her thighs tighter around his waist as her thrust faster, every inch of him threatening to split her open. Ron's lips found hers and they locked into a deep kiss. She dug her fingernails into his back as her spine stiffened with her third orgasm, moaning into his mouth. At that, Ron gave two final thrusts as he found his own release. He pulled back from their kiss, and trailed kisses down her neck, her chest as her breathing became steadier. He looked at Sydney, clear blue eyes sparkling and smiled.

"So I should get this one, then?"