Try Whatever, It Won't Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise she lifted her head up to look at my face and her face was flush, her expression pleading. She said nothing, but took her right hand and ran her fingers through my hair, petting my scalp. She was still looking into my eyes but she wasn't gazing or intense, she looked.. like a woman feeling pleasure from her lover!

I dropped my head down between her legs again determined to make her cum. She dropped her head back and sighed loudly, sounding almost defeated. I licked and pushed and rubbed with my face, squeezing her hips, venturing up her chest with my hands to her breasts, squeezing them gently. Her hands went on top of mine, pushing my hands against her breasts, squeezing twice as hard as I thought she could take!

Then her hands smothered my head, caressing it, pushing my face against her and I heard her moan "ooohhh". My dick was harder than a pile of bricks and my face was aching. I was done waiting. This was it.

I stood up wiping my face on her left thigh and yanked off my pants. Her eyes were dreamy as she looked at me, her hands caressing her stomach and chest gently, she looked like a fucking goddess.

I felt wild and crazy and totally contained all at once. Like nothing I could do could ever be wrong, like a wild beast, ignited and alive.

I squatted down to meet her hips and she just looked on into my eyes, pleased, content.

I grabbed her hips and flipped her over, standing her up on her feet as I did. She smiled at this sudden burst of movement, then flipped her hair back to look at me over her shoulder with a twinkle in her eye.

I reached under her with my right hand and parted her pussy lips, then pushed forward with my cock until I felt the warmth of her on my tip. I slid in slowly, feeling each millimeter of her folds against the head of my dick, like it was my tongue and I was licking her again. Her face fell into the bed and she moaned loudly.

I grabbed her hips with my hands and pushed with my hips until I felt her ass cheeks against the base of my cock. I pulsed inside her a few times with it all the way in, and her legs shook a little as I did. I slid out most of the way, then pushed slowly, licking her with my tip, all the way back in.

Then I rocked against her. In, out, in, out. Using my grip on her hips to keep us in sync. She moaned again and turned her face to one side against the bed, her upper body supported on her elbows.

I rocked faster now, pulling her stronger into me as I thrust forward each time. She stood up on her tiptoes, keeping her hips high and letting me pull them with each thrust.

I felt a building inside my legs, inside my hips and my low back. A familiar building up of tension and excitement. I didn't want to cum because then I'd have to stop and I felt like I was on top of the world!

I slowed my pace and savored the tension building, kissing her again with my tip. She pushed back into me with her hips though, which ignited my whole body with pleasure and made me stop thrusting altogether! She'd wait a moment, then THRUST backward into me and I'd have to step back to keep my balance.

Each thrust was pushing me over the edge and I moaned with pleasure. Then she leaned into me and pulsed her pussy muscles on and off, squeezing me into her with her inner strength. I let go of her hips and put my hands interlaced behind my head, looking upward, wondering how this pleasure could exist.

Then THRUST! Squeeeeeeze... squeeze squeeze squeeze... I felt and heard my breath as she relaxed away from me, and she paused longer than before. Then THRUST! And she stepped back towards me this time, squeezing as she did, milking me from inside of her. Pulse pulse pulse pulse.

I felt the inevitability of my orgasm looming like a grand piano hanging on by a thread. She'd relaxed away from my hips for a moment, then she glanced back over her shoulder at me, meeting my eyes, knowing.. she pushed slowly back, gliding me inside her, feeling 1000 parts inside her at once. Locking me on her with her eyes.

Squeeze. Squeeze.

"Oh my god.."

Squeeze.... Squeeze squeeze

"Oh my god.. I'm gonna.."

Thrust! Thrust! Thrust and squeeze! Thrust and squeeze! Thrust thrust thrust thrust.

"OH MY GOOOOD I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING OH FUCK OH FUCK"

Thrust thrust squeeze squeeze

"OH I'M GONNA FUCK YOU I'M GONNA FUCK YOU AAHHHHHH"

Squeeze squeeze. Thruuuust. Squeeze. Squeeze. Thruuuust.

"Oh my god... oh my god", I panted with each breath

"What the fuck.. was that.. that was.. oh my god"

She laughed and dropped her face into the bed, exhausted and giddy with pleasure. I laughed too.

I pushed into her and she let out a sigh. I was starting to go limp though, and it wasn't as satisfying as before. I pushed her forward so she could lay on the bed and I lay on top of her, still inside her. I pulsed my dick and each time she twitched in response.

Her cheeks were hot and her hair was sticking to her sweaty forehead. I rested my cheek against hers, but I was a little too tall so it didn't quite fit to stay like that. She took a deep breath and sighed as she let it out.

I relaxed on top of her, letting her take my full weight, but it seemed like it was too hard for her to breathe so I pushed up on one elbow and pulled out.

Then I laid half on top of her, with my limp dick between her butt cheeks and my head on top of her head. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, and so did she.

I chuckled again and she smiled trying to look back at me.

"You're beautiful" I said

"Pfft" she scoffed

"You felt something. In your body. I presume.."

"Yes" she whispered "I did.."

"..Two somethings. And they were incredible"

I took another deep breath and nuzzled against her face, pushing away thoughts of the real world and tomorrow.

She smiled and sighed against me, seeming content.

"Did you.." I started to ask, then stopped.

A silence hung as a few breaths passed by. I let it linger and so did she.

She turned her body slightly, propping up on one arm and making me shift my weight. She looked back at me, into my eyes again. Not a gaze, not holding me, not intense or mesmerizing, just her eyes, open, looking at mine. Her eyes left no questions unanswered.

Calm, confused and content I pressed her back into our cuddling position and drifted off to sleep.

----

The next day I woke up looking at the ceiling in my room, feeling unnaturally happy. I smiled without knowing why, then my heart skipped a beat as I remembered. FUCK!! Could that have been a dream??? Did I seriously cheat on my wife!?? Am I about to face the consequences here? Holy fuck, we didn't even use a CONDOM! How fucking stupid am I! Is she going to tell everyone? Is she insane? Am I going to jail?

Thoughts and fears rushed through my brain as I ran through the possibilities. I brought my right hand to my mouth as I stared at the ceiling and.. WOW her smell is on my hands still! Oh my god, what did she do to me? That orgasm was like a fucking firecracker! And her eyes... her eyes...

Somehow thinking of her eyes made me feel really calm. I took a deep breath and stretched. Then hopped out of bed and into the shower. Laughing to myself a few times and shaking my head.

I went to the restaurant for breakfast before the meetings and most people were finishing already. I only had about 10 minutes. She was sitting with a few friends, chatting about something light-hearted and funny, and they all laughed. I felt like a teenager in love looking at her from across the restaurant like that. I tore my eyes away and got a plate of food, taking a bite as I walked towards where our group was sitting.

As I passed her table, she looked up at me, smiled.. and SHRUGGED! I almost choked on my toast and started laughing. Jesus what had we done and she SHRUGGED! All our friends looked over at me and I apologized, saying I just swallowed down the wrong pipe. As they turned back to their conversations, she was still looking at me and I just met her eyes, still laughing and shrugged back.

And it was like nothing had ever happened. She acted like a friend after that, and we talked more about trauma and healing, but never about that night or about her body being numb. It just never came up.

That night became a dream. I don't know if she knew what she was doing or what she wanted or if she'd done it before, but I just let it be.. a dream, a really wonderful, sexy, incredible, eye-popping orgasmic dream.

I don't know what would happen if we were alone in a hotel room again, but somehow I doubt anything would happen. Something about how it all unfolded, just.. it just.. happened the way it did. And we just let it be what it was. A dream.

12