Trying for a Baby

Story Info
Husband and Wife see a doctor regarding fertility.
5.7k words
4.04
74.4k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and Max were a young couple who were married at the age of 20. 3 years later, they wanted to have a baby. Max and Claire had always wanted kids and now that they were both ready, they wanted to make the right choice and be safe about it. They turned their eyes towards finding a doctor who had a specialty in fertility.

If they were going to have a baby together to start a family then they wanted to go about it the right way. So began the search for a doctor that had a specialty in fertility just in case anything were to happen.

"I'm not too sure about those doctors. I feel like they get off to seeing naked women," Claire told Max as she finished setting the table for their dinner while her husband clicked around on different sites offering different facilities.

"No, I wouldn't think so. I mean most people that go to these kinds of doctors are old anyways, so I doubt they would think that way." Max replied as he found a doctor who had a high star rating. "I think I might've found one actually. It's a male doctor and his name is Dr. Rib. He's got a really high rating and a lot of his reviews are from much older woman who had a really hard time getting pregnant."

Claire sat down across from Max at the table and crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't want a male doctor looking at my vagina!"

"Well their saying he's really professional and they didn't feel uncomfortable at all. That's what the reviews are saying anyways," Max replied as he clicked through the facility and reading about what Dr. Rib practices. "Says he's been doing this for over 20 years. Surprised he hasn't retired yet."

Claire sighed and puffed out her chest while tossing the idea around in her head. She really did want a baby with her husband and they wanted to do it right the first time. No mishaps or miscarries. Just a healthy little baby either boy or girl, they didn't care as long as they had a family together. Sure, she was 23 and her body was made for pumping out babies at her age, but she was nervous about exposing her sacred parts to another man that wasn't her husband.

Max was the only man that had seen her naked and that she had sex with. Now a second man, probably a really old man, was going to see her lady parts.

"Max... I'll go if you go with me. I don't want to be alone while he's doing his doctor stuff. Ok? Make a deal and I'll go," Claire responded, staring deep into Max's blue eyes. Her own green eyes had begun to fill with nervous tears.

Max walked around the side of the table and gave her a long, passionate kiss before giving another kiss to her cheek, "Alright. I'll go with you ok?"

Claire sighed and rested against his chest, holding his shirt tightly in her small, thin fingers.

"Ok." Claire finally said after composing herself, "Go ahead and make the appointment."

—————-

The appointment was a week away and Max was still digging through the internet to find guides and first time fertility blogs. Occasionally, Max would stroll across a video or two of doctors "examining" their female patients. Curiosity always won with Max, so he decided to follow the video to the main link and came across hundreds of videos of male doctors having sex with their patients, molesting the wives in front of their husbands, and many other situations that only stirred Max's cock to the point of twitching in his pants with a need to release.

Max quickly closed out of all the open windows he had of various scenarios of doctors and their patients. His heart was racing and his cock was throbbing in his pants. Claire was off at work and he couldn't stop thinking about what he had seen.

"What if...that happened to Claire?" He thought to himself. At first, he was angry and jealous at the thought. He scolded himself for thinking such a thing. Claire was his Wife. Their marriage was sacred and pure. Men could only watch and wish they could fuck Claire and imagine what she would look like naked, but they never would because she was extremely loyal to Max.

His thoughts only turned lustful again. That's what made his cock almost explode from his pants. The very fact that Claire was his wife and men coveted her. The fact that he knew exactly what her body was like, how her skin felt, how perky and round her breasts were with their cute pink nipples. Only Max knew how tight her pussy was and how it clamped down on his cock with each thrust. No one else knew. They could only imagine or try and sneak peeks.

Max pulled his cock free from his pants and slowly began stroking himself as his mind continued racing. He began formulating a plan about their fertility visit that was coming up and he imagined the doctor fondling her breasts and touching her married pussy. He thought of ways the doctor would use her for his own sexual gratification. Then he imagined how hard and passionate he would fuck her right after to reclaim her as his wife. That put him over the edge and Max soon found his thick cock spewing his seed all over his wrist and floor. After a few more tugs to make sure he emptied his balls, Max tucked his cock away and smiled a big smile. He looked forward to seeing this doctor visit. Claire was in for a new experience. This doctor was going to have a great view with how young and beautiful Claire was. And Max's cock began rising once again for a round two with more lustful thoughts filling his head.

————————

The day came, no pun intended, and Max and Claire took off for the doctors.

Claire was nervous the whole drive and held Max's hand tightly during the drive. Her heart thumped in her frail chest as thoughts raced through her head. "How old was he? Would he get turned on? What would he think? What would Max think about a doctor groping me?" She closed her eyes and sighed, calming herself down.

When they entered the office, a receptionist with a beehive haircut from the 80's greeted them and had Claire fill out a patient questionnaire. Max had to fill out a form stating he would be present during the exam. Max couldn't hold back his excitement and his cock stirred in his pants, making it a tight fit for his tool.

After a few minutes, the nurse called Claire and Max to the back of the office where the rooms were. Nothing special other than the examination table that had stirrups hidden at the foot of it. Standard procedure from what Max was reading about.

Claire sat on top of the table and swung her feet back and forth in anxiousness as they awaited the doctor to walk in. Claire could've sworn her heart stopped beating when she heard the fated knock knock on the door before Dr. Rib entered the room holding a clipboard. Right behind him was a younger man, much younger than Claire and Max for sure.

Dr. Rib adjusted his glasses that reflected the light as he took in Claire's stunning appearance. She was a petite, young woman in a blank tank top and low cut shorts and Max was sitting in the corner with a grin across his face as he watched Claire look the doctor up and down before looking over at the other stranger.

"Hello, you must be Mrs. Claire?" Dr. Rib extended his large hand that could fit two of Claire's small hands inside of it.

Claire looked up at his chiseled face with slicked back salt and pepper hair. She took his hand in one of hers and shook it. Dr. Rib squeezed her gentle hand just enough so she could feel how strong he was. Claire guesstimated him to be in his late 40's, but he was fit for an older man. His chest was well defined and restrained in his white polo that outlined his pecs and his white lab coat danglers freely over it.

He had a cleanly groomed beard that was darker than his hair, but still had a white tone to it due to his age. The stranger that walked behind the doctor held out a shaky hand towards Claire.

"Hi. Uhm. I'm Doug. I am shadowing Dr. Rib here because I want to be a doctor like him," Doug spoke with a shaky, nervous voice having not seen a young, pretty woman enter the office he had been slaving at for the last few months.

Claire shook his hand that was average compared to the doctors much rougher hand. He was a lot thinner than the doctor and still had his youth compared to everyone else in the room.

After the formalities of everyone introducing themselves, Dr. Rib flipped through his papers he had on his clipboard before speaking. "It says here that you two want to have a baby? You've never had a child yet Claire? Well, with as young as you two are, it should be no problem, but I fully understand the caution behind it."

Max smiled over at Claire who looked at the doctor with wide eyes. She was strangely attracted to the doctor and she didn't feel as nervous about the exam anymore. Max could tell by the way she smiled and carried herself that her demeanor he changed.

"Yes, Doctor that's right. We just want to do it right the first time," Claire chimed in after Dr. Rib.

"Haha. Well that's why we're all here now isn't it? You'll have to excuse Doug here. He's a volunteer from his highschool and he wants to enter the medical field. Now rest easy, he's 18 so he's ok to be in here, but if you feel uncomfortable we can always kick little

Doug out ok?" The Doctor smirked over at Doug who just lowered his head, hoping he could get to see Claire's wonderful breasts that he kept staring at. He could see her cleavage inside of her tank top and it was making him anticipate the exam even more.

Doug was a highschool senior that was trying to get ahead of everyone by volunteering at medical offices. He was also a little pervert that was teased for never having a girlfriend and looking nerdy. What he kept to himself was that he really wanted to see a younger woman get her exam over all the other woman that actually came in. They were all old enough to be his mom, but here Claire sat staring straight at him with big green eyes and his cock jumped in his dress pants that sat too big on his small frame.

"Oh, ok. Well I'm fine with him being in here. Everyone needs to learn I guess," Claire said as she looked over at Max for support in her statement. He just smiled and said, "If that's what the wife wants then that's what the wife gets."

Dr. Rib forced a fake laugh, regretting letting Max sit in the room when his wife was amazingly gorgeous. He was going to enjoy this little exam they wanted. With Claire and Max being first timers, they didn't know anything about what happened behind closed doors and that played right into Dr. Ribs mind as his old heart thumped in his well defined chest.

"Alright then, first things first. Please remove your shirt, Claire. I need to check your breathing."

Claire's cheeks flushed red. All eyes were on her now as she slowly pulled her blank tank top up and over her head exposing her perky breasts sitting comfy in her black bra. The doctor smiled as he took in her youthful breasts.

"Bra too please," he spoke with a more assertive tone.

"Right...ok..." Claire said nervously as she fumbled with her bra clip before the straps flew apart and her bra fell to her lap.

Her pink nipples hardened in the cool air as her breasts appeared to everyone in the room. Doug's cock pushed itself upwards and formed a tent in his black dress pants and Dr. Rib slid his tongue across his lips as her young breasts bounced into view. Max watched it all unfold with a hard cock twitching in his pants. His wife's breasts whom no one other than himself saw were on full display to two strangers. If Doug started any longer his eyes would've popped right out of his head.

Claire looked to the side in embarrassment when she noticed both men staring straight at her breasts. Her pale, milky breasts rested gently against her chest as they finished their bounce. She winced as she felt the cold, metal stethoscope touch her soft skin. She felt it glide from the top of her back, down to her lower back before sliding back up again.

"Mmmmmhm. Good, good," Dr. Rib replied as he listened to her breathing and occasionally sliding a finger against her soft skin to feel how smooth and silky she was.

Claire watched as he moved the stethoscope to her chest and placed it onto her right breast, inches above her hardened nipple. With skill, the doctor glided the metal device over her erect nipple before placing it under her breast. He then repeated the same with her other breast.

Max, losing control of his lustful mind, spoke up, "Hey at what age does she need a breast exam? To

Check for lumps?"

Dr. Rib smiled wide. "Well, I suppose around this age would be a good time to routinely check. When you grope your wife, do you feel any lumps?"

Max expertly responded, "No, but I would feel at ease if a professional checked just to be sure."

Dr. Rib studied Max for a second before he caught on to what was going on.

"Well, that's a good point," he finally said after looking back over at Claire who had covered herself. He lowered his eyes to her cleavage that was bunched up in her small fingers before pointing at her hands to move away.

Max was almost surprised when she moved her hands away without so much of a flinch. What Max didn't know was that Claire had stumbled upon his search history and she had an idea of what his fetish was. Claire looked over at Max who say uneasy in his chair, casually shifting his erect cock around in his pants to avoid suspicion. It turned her on that her husband was getting excited from watching an exam.

Dr. Rib smiled once more as her breasts were exposed to him once again. "Well they sure are looking good from here. Not seeing any deformities or lumps just from looking."

Claire softly sighed when Dr. Rib took her mounds of flesh into his rough hands. He skillfully cupped her breast in each hand before gently massaging them. She felt his hands glide around in a circle tracing the outline of her breasts before scooping under and lifting up to make them bounce.

"Mhmm. Nothing yet. Very full and perky. You have very healthy breasts, Claire." The doctor said as he continued fondling her.

Max watched with glued eyes as his wife was gripped by this doctor. Claire seemed content with what was happening and it made Max all the more driven with lust. He watched the doctor slide his fingers across her pink nubs making Claire flinch and her thighs clenched shut as she started getting aroused.

"Come here Doug and watch what I do carefully. You have to examine them like this," Dr. Rib said as he looked over at Doug who was really struggling with fighting his boner.

Doug walked closer and leaned in as the doctors hands softly squeezed the bottom of Claire's breasts before moving to the top and giving another squeeze. He then took three fingers and poked and prodded at the sides of her tits before getting a handful of her youthful breasts and squeezing gently.

"Ok Doug. Now repeat what I just showed you," Dr. Rib stepped to the side to allow Doug in.

Doug nervously stepped in front of Claire and raised his hands to her chest. His brown fingers slowly wrapped around her porcelain skin as he cupped one breast and then the other. She felt him squeeze a little too hard, but he quickly went into a massage. Doug fondled Claire's breasts trying to mimic what the doctor had done. He had always wanted to hold a pair of tits in his hands and now was his time. They were soft and yet firm at the same time. Her pink nipples disappeared between his eager brown fingers as he rolled them around in circles.

From Max's view, it looked like Doug was a kid in a candy store who was eager to try everything, but too shy to actually do it. He played with Claire's tits over actually inspecting them and it only made her more horny.

"Ok that wasn't bad, but you'll need more practice. Not bad huh?"

"Oh uhm yeah. She has a really nice set of tits... I mean breasts! Her breasts are nice. Er uhm... your wife has nice breasts Mr. Max," Doug stuttered as he let go of her warm breasts and stepped back, his cock obviously pitching a large tent in his pants.

Before anybody said anything, Dr. Rib continued with his exam.

"Ok, Claire? Go ahead and remove your pants and underwear and then lie on your back ok? I have to check your stomach and pubic mound."

Claire nodded and stood up facing Max. She unbuckled her shorts and tugged them down to the ground before stepping out of her panties. She now stood completely naked in the room with two strangers and her husband. Her pussy was glistening with her natural lube as she laid down on her back under the giant light that shown above the table.

"Very, very nice." The doctor whispered to himself as he stared at her shaved, hairless cunt. He was so accustomed to seeing older woman's vaginas that he almost forgot how perfect and tight a younger woman was.

He stood at her side and slid his rough, large hands across her stomach gently, caressing every inch of her smooth skin. He then began poking at her thin belly starting from right under her rib cage to her belly button. He then went slower as he touched her lower belly, slowly working to her pubic mound. As his fingers glided up her mound, he stopped just above her clit that was swollen and gushing.

"I see you shave. That's good. It's very healthy and it makes it easier for me to see," The doctor said as his fingers pinched around on her bald mound.

"Doug, do you see what I'm doing here? This is her pubic mound. Mrs. Claire keeps hers shaved so it's smooth and soft to the touch. Come here and feel," The doctor said as he touched around her lower region.

Doug leaned in once again and with his shaky, brown hand, he gently touched Claire's hairless mound. This was the closest he had ever been to a woman in his young life and her skin felt silky smooth to the touch. Claire watched the boy poke around her nether regions as he explored her body. Dr. Rib nodded at Doug as they both began touching Claire. Max was just about to explode in his chair as he watched these two violate his wife. He knew they weren't being professional about her exam, but he wasn't about to stop them.

They then touched around her slit, prodding at her married walls that were coated in her juices. Doug then touched around her thighs before moving back up to her pussy. Claire moaned softly as she felt their eager fingers poke at her entrance. Her sacred hole whom she saved for only her husband was now being stared at and touched by two other men and one was barely 18! The horny doctor used both of his hands to spread her pussy open. Her tight pussy was oozing with her juices and his fingers slipped free by accident, making her moan as her walls squeezed shut. He then used his thumbs to part her walls once more as he looked inside of her soaking hole.

"Obviously you already know what this is Doug. She's soaking wet because that is the females natural response. Now she seems really tight with how hard it is to see in there so I'm going to insert my finger."

Before Claire could resist, she felt the doctor's thick finger slip right into her snatch making her whimper and her thighs tightened around his hand. Her pussy instinctively squeezed down on the intruding appendage and it squeezed his finger hard. The doctor only smiled as he used is finger to slow glide in and out of her hole.

"Doug, check her clit for me will you? I'm trying to inspect her pussy," The doctor said.

Pussy. That's what he just said. No medical term or proper usage. Claire's heart raced as she felt Doug's trembling hand begin sliding across her inner thighs, feeling how soft her skin was once again before touching her swollen clit. She nearly had an orgasim right then and there just from his thumb gliding across it.

The doctor felt it and smirked as he wiggles his finger around before sliding in a second finger and pressing up against her G-Spot. Claire lost it. Her eyes shut hard and her hips lifted off of the table as she came all over the doctors fingers and made Doug loose grip of her clit.

12