All Comments on 'Trying for a Baby'

by Sugarrushwerewolf

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Locksley7Locksley7over 4 years ago
You've done it again!

Just when I think your stories can't get any better, then you prove me wrong. Wow! This one is great. I had me breathing like a steam engine, hard as steel, leaking profusely, and just genuinely enjoying myself. Thanks for another great story.

DayturkeyDayturkeyover 4 years ago
Needs a part 2

Please write about next months visit. Max comes to the visit but his wife doesn’t let him participate

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 4 years ago

I hope there is a part 2! Maybe Douglas could do a home visit and have Claire in the marital bed? Definately room ro play with a bi racial baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Folks...its a story....holy crap some of you all need to get a grip....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Part 2 please! This was wonderful, hopefully in the next chapter they are still unaware of the wife's eagerness. Maybe put sleep and used?

Part 2 Needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story. Look forward to Part 2

Really enjoyed reading the story. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Must follow her progression

Further chapters need to be written to follow her journey - from positive home preg test, to doc confirmation, sonograms, baby bump, swelling belly. Then the surprise ending of just who is the daddy!

SugarrushwerewolfSugarrushwerewolfover 4 years agoAuthor
Hello All

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your kind words and ideas you are sharing. My wife and I are continuing to read the comments that are coming in and seeing what has to be said. We will CONTINUE to delete all negative comments that have nothing to do with positive constructive criticism. If you don’t like that, too bad. This is Mr. and Mrs. SugarRushWerewolf’s page and we will run it as we see fit. Those hiding behind Anonymity for your backhanded remarks, please remember this is a LitEROTICA site. Not everyone will enjoy what is being written as it is not everyone’s cup of tea. We are not hating on anyone’s preferences as we all have our vices. Be respectful and be mindful. That’s all we ask. Please enjoy our content we are sharing with you all and thank you for your continued support!

lovethewifestorieslovethewifestoriesover 4 years ago
Love the Story!

Love the story, well done- looking forward to reading of more appointments for Clair and Max!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!

Great story. Could it have been more detailed? Yes. Could the characters been more substantial? Yes. Was it a story that aroused, enthralled, and entertained? YES, YES, and YES!!!! Please write a part 2, 3, 4, etc. Let her husband slowly know of her finding his search history. Let the doctor do house calls. Let more interns participate. Let her get on the pill without telling anyone so the "treatments" can continue longer. This is a wonderful baseline for future expansion. Thank you for the pleasure your story provided.

mei13mei13over 3 years ago

AMAZING!

I love this story! Really hope you make a part 2!

breedinglovebreedingloveover 3 years ago
hot

We just love a good breeding story.

We hope for a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A great yarn, well written 'Horn-fodder" .And yep, you could carry on the theme in another story or two including more students and hung black assistants . Remember the 'secret.' birth control though or the story will need to pause due to a fat belly.

Furry man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man ham dost daram aghaey meyan sal hamsare javan mara dar hozore khodam begad . Joooooon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is the way it should be the husbands sperm always have a head start. the different sperm causes the sperm to fight who gets there first. may the best sperm win. the next time I think they will reverse the order of depositing. she should be pregnant by the end of the third month. FATHER IN QUESTION.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Silly damn whore and cuckold shit.

SugarrushwerewolfSugarrushwerewolfover 2 years agoAuthor

You know, 26thNC, I find it funny that you continuously check my content just to post some ridiculous comment . If you hate my work that much, just don’t read it lol. I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to troll my page, but I’m also honored that you take the time out of your day to do such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story, more please, more. We all dream of this 'happening', but where do we find a woman so eager to exploit her fantasy and allow other males to inseminate her in the guise of wanting to get pregnant. Clearly , unknown to the men she takes birth control and enjoys multiple men pumping her up believing they are impregnating her. And hubby enjoys it too. Hurry up with stories 2 and 3 , i want more.

Furriex

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue4 months ago

love this story. seems suspicious this doctor has a medical license but CMON MAN THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL JOURNAL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I played doctor but never got that far. Being a doctor provides a head start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSugarrushwerewolf@Sugarrushwerewolf
Welcome to my page!! I am new to the writing scene and I have a lot to offer and share! I reply to all emails and enjoy reading the reviews/comment section on my submitted work. Behind the scenes, my wife and I both work full-time, so between the two of us I write and she ed...