Trying for a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor!! Is she ok??"

Dr. Rib pulled his soaked fingers free and smiled at Doug. "She's fine. She just had an orgasim is all."

While Claire laid trembling on the exam table, her pissy oozing into the thin cloth under neath her, the doctor looked over at Max who was breathing heavy and needing to bust his nut somewhere.

"Your wife is a very, very fine woman indeed. In fact I think you two will have no problem at all conceiving a child. Her breasts are youthful and full. Perky and perfectly shaped. Her pussy is very, very tight and should receive your sperm easily. There is just one last test I need to conduct."

Max looked over at the doctor who was slowly unzipping his pants so his large cock could flop free from its prison. It swung out with force and was oozing with precum. The tip was smothered in dry precum from leaking so much in his pants and it still continued to ooze. His cock head looked like a thick mushroom and his shaft was quite big and meaty looking. As his balls popped out from the zipper, they hung low below his twitching cock. One of his balls sank lower than the other and they shifted around as his cock spurted out another stream of precum.

"Oh, I see. Well I mean we have to be sure right? I mean you need to fully examine my wife," Max replied, his heart about ready to burst from his chest with a mix of lust and excitement. He thought he'd be jealous, but here he was hornier than ever and an older doctor was about to penetrate his innocent wife.

Claire looked over and saw the doctor's massive cock that stood straight up at 9 inches. His balls were full and bounced with each step as he retook his position at the exam table.

"I need to examine your pussy now, Claire. Hop off the table and turn around please. Bend over at the waist."

Claire obediently listened to the doctor's command and stood up then bent over the table, her pear shaped ass facing the doctors angry looking cock. She felt the doctor slide his hands around her hips before he groped her ass roughly, feeling how firm it was. He really missed fucking young girls and now he had one in his office who was acting like a dirty wife.

With one hand he guided his cock towards her entrance while the other continued groping her round, pale ass. Claire felt the tip of his oozing cock kiss her pussy lips before pushing past them, spreading her apart.

"Oh SHIT! Mrs. Claire you are extremely tight here. Oh yeahhhh. Your wife is definitely going to be an excellent cum dumpster for your cock. I'm already on edge just from penetrating her."

Max couldn't wait any longer and pulled his extremely rigid cock free and began masturbating to the scene that befell him. His wife was being fucked by their doctor that was supposed to be checking her fertility. He watched the doctor bring his cock out of her pussy before ramming it back into her with a loud moan as she squeezed the life out of his cock. Each time the doctor's rigid cock exited his wife's tight cunt, Max could see the wet shine on his shaft and with each thrust it seemed to get wetter and wetter. His wife was really enjoying this.

Before his balls released his seed, Dr. Rib pulled free from her clenched pussy and waved Doug over.

"Go on. You need to feel this. Put that Virgin dick inside her," The doctor said, his cock twitching madly around in the air ready to burst. Large streams of precum was oozing from his tip now almost demanding to be pushed back into Claire's hole.

Doug quickly dropped his pants around his ankles, his rigid, stiff brown cock flinging into view as it got caught in his underwear and was promptly freed. His balls were huge and looked bigger than any balls Claire had ever seen. His cock was probably the same size as the doctors, but she couldn't take her eyes off of his huge balls. They were tan and each nut looked the size of a grapefruit. His tan, brown cock had a thick vein protruding from his shaft with how hard he was. His virgin cock had never felt the warm embrace of a pussy before and it was showing.

The light brown tip of his cock oozed a long, 3 inch strand of clear precum that dangeled freely. As he moved closer, his cock swayed to the left and right making the strand drip lower and bounce around before dropping to the ground while his tip produced another long strand.

Doug eagerly aimed his leaking tip at Claire's pussy and shoved it forward, piercing her married womb. His leaking tip kissed the walls of her pussy as it forced them apart, smearing his precum inside of her. Doug let out a loud grunt as he felt his first pussy enclose on his cock. His overly large balls rested against her smooth thighs as his cock twitched inside of her making a bulge appear in her belly. He then rocked his hips backwards before thrusting hard into her making his balls slap her thighs.

Doug closed his eyes while he tried to focus on not cumming. His eager fingers traced her sides up to her breasts that were resting on the cold table. His fingers wrapped them in his hands as he began playing with her breasts while his cock did it's best to not explode. Doug began picking up the pace with his thrusts edging his eager cock to paint her walls with his cum, but the doctor quickly pulled him off of her, making his brown cock pulse in the air and his hips bucked back and forth trying to find a hole to fuck.

"Easy boy. You need to learn to enjoy it," Dr. Rib said to Doug as he watched him hump the air in a desperate attempt to cum.

Claire stood up and turned around to see what was going on. Her inner thighs were coated in her juices and held a slick shimmer as she moved.

"Max," Dr. Rib spoke as his eyes scanned Claire from head to toe, focusing on her breasts and oozing pink pussy that sat neatly tucked between its tight walls, "Please have sex with your wife and deposit your seed inside of her. I think she is more than ready to accept your sperm."

Claire squeezed her legs shut and stared at the three men standing around her with massive, pulsing, oozing cocks that were eager to spill everything they had stored up inside of her womb. Her husband's cock was harder than she had ever seen it before and Doug's cock looked ready to explode. Dr. Rib lifted his shirt up revealing his muscled pecs covered in dark salt and pepper colored curly hair. His fading 6 pack had a thin line of hair running down to his twitching, older cock. He could've been her dad at his age and it only drove her further into lust.

Max didn't wait a second longer as pulled Claire on top of him as he sat on the table. She straddled her husband's thick cock and began riding him hard and fast. She needed to cum and she had 3 cocks to make her do it. Max grunted loudly as his cock was tugged on by her warm hole and his balls hit the table with each thrust. Her juices coated his thighs and soaked his balls as she began cumming all over her husband's warm, thick cock.

"Oh baby!!" Claire moaned as her pussy tightened before loosening, her hips thrusting upwards to make him hit her spot.

Max gripped his wife's hips tightly and erupted inside of her. His eyes rolled back and his body shook as he spilled every drop he had into his wife. Claire slowly moved up and down on his erupting rod making sure she milked every drop from him. She could feel her husband's cum fill her womb as his balls pumped every last drop into her. Once Max's cock began softening, spilling its last drop, she slipped his cock out of her and laid on her back on the table.

Max sighed heavily, catching his breath and slipped away while the doctor and Doug approached his cum filled wife.

"Mrs. Claire, please place your feet in the stirrups. We need to check the deposit your husband left," Dr. Rib spoke softly as he pulled the extended legs out from under the table.

Claire hooked her heels into them as they spread her legs apart. She watched as Dr. Rib shuffled between her legs, his large, dad cock pulsing above her pussy, still coated in her juices from earlier.

"Now, to check that deposit..." he said as he slowly pushed his eager, twitching cock inside of Claire making her moan out loud as she had another cock shoved into her.

"Ohhh...I almost forgot how tight you are, Claire," he moaned as his cock slid all the way into her, his balls resting against her soft ass as he buried himself balls deep. "Mhm. Yup. I can feel your husband's sperm. Still warm. Now I need to add to it."

Claire almost began protesting until she erupted in another powerful orgasim that shook her legs and made her knees weak. The doctor smiled as his abs flexed with each thrust inside of her. She felt his cock masterfully thrust deep inside of her until his large balls were sagging against her young ass before he pulled free until his tip was kissing her entrance. He then shoved it right back into her making both of them moan loudly as she clenched down onto his cock.

The doctor began grunting louder and louder as he picked up the pace, his heavy balls making loud slapping noises and his cock creating slurping sounds as it penetrated Claire's married cunt again and again. Claire felt the doctors cock swell up and she saw his eyes shut as he began pouring his seed inside of her. Another man was cumming inside of her pussy and filling her up with his white goo.

Max saw Dr. Ribs balls shoot up in their sack as they sprayed themselves inside of his wife. The doctor came so hard and so much that it began leaking out around his twitching shaft and dripping down his balls and Claire's legs. Only after every drop was spilled did the doctor withdraw his softening cock and fix his pants.

Doug quickly pushed past the doctor and rubbed his brown cock head against her entrance, smearing the doctors cum all over her pussy. Claire moaned loudly as he made circles over her clit before penetrating her abused hole.

"Oh yes... oh this feels so much better than my hand," Doug moaned to himself as he began quickly jack hammering into Claire. His huge tanned balls slapped her white cheeks over and over again leaving red marks on her ass with the force he was thrusting.

He had one thing in his mind and it was spilling his pent up sperm. It didn't take anymore than a few seconds before a second dose of white cum was deposited inside of her pussy to add to her husband's original seed. She was definitely going to get pregnant after this. As Doug's balls exploded inside of her, his sack shrank in size as the pressure was relieved by Claire's courteous cunt. She could feel wave after wave of Doug's warm cum being forced into her hole and making her belly swell as it struggled to contain 3 different loads.

Doug also gave a few more thrusts ensuring all of his cum was deposited. He then withdrew his dick and tucked it away as it shrank back to its flaccid state.

Dr. Rib cleared his throat as Claire sat breathless on the table, her legs spread and pussy oozing with cum. It leaked from her hole to her thighs and onto the ground creating small puddles.

"Well, Mrs. Claire, I think that was a very productive exam. We look forward to seeing you in a month for another...uhh...examination. Max, you are more than welcome to...come..."

12