All Comments on 'Trying on a Collar Pt. 03'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesover 3 years ago
Amazing Continuation of an Amazing Story

I am LOVING this story!

As a funny side note, I'm writing a story inspired by your story, and includes a scene where they scan a Power of Attorney into the file as part of intake. Obviously we share a strong sense of how the bureaucracy of a real slave market might work, as well as a strong desire to get the paperwork right.

I love her emotional reactions to the experience, and her mixture of lust, excitement, trepidation, embarrassment, and plain old fear. You really describe her emotional state well.

I also loved the detached coolness of the dayshift manager. He seems willing to play along with her miss-collaring, as long as it doesn't inconvenience him, and become 'his business.' The fact that he's far more interested in getting home than getting involved was a particularly nice touch that crystalizes his character nicely. I'm certainly hoping we see more of him in the next chapter, as I'll be interested in seeing how his character develops.

My only complaint is that this story is driving me crazy, as I always want to read more. I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! THANK YOU!

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
Wow...

It's just awesome how you, John Doe and Gentle_Mariner gave a great revival to this subgenre. This one is a particulary good installment. I liked it very much... just the right amount of professionalism, caring and thoughtfulness by the dominating protagonists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving it also

Well I love this story and your fan base is fantastic. Joe _Doe is a great read especially his Sandy Foot series. This reminds me a little of it. I just wish their were additional chapters to that series and also I hope if there is a sale in future of this story we have a look at life as a slave after her sale, branding, and a look at her new master or group of masters or mistresses, any modifications that are made a look at her new life just as I wish we can look at the life of Sarah in the Sandy Foot series. Thanks again keep up the great work.

AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

I loved the bit about: look me in the eyes and tell me you are OK with this - it’s little touches like that that bring real warmth to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous