All Comments on 'Trying on a Collar Pt. 04'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
I observe that in the slave grading universe...

The slavery depicted gets lighter and lighter over time. It's a long time that I read of lifelong forced slavery anymore... now this new form of slavery that's coming very close to consensual BDSM.

As a BDSM-er at heart who reads the slaverystories sometimes for a thril, I enjoy this developement very much. Nonwithstanding I keep asking myself about the dark side of the slave grading universe. About utterly unwilling slaves who would rather die then be a slave. And I keep asking myself... well what about them... do they die?

But these are probably far too dark thoughts for Literotica which is dedicated to pleasure and erotica.

Another well meant thanks to you, gentlemariner and John Doe for all this great stories I was honored to read in the last months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is this the end of the beginning?

Carl, is this the end of the beginning? Will there be a large section of the FINO experience? Will Shirley work her way up to trying anal, she 's exploring various other things?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story Telling

I'm loving this series, and the well crafted characters. If Pam's mother is a slave owning dominatrix, once Shirley has entered into her FINO contract she may quickly find herself branded and collared with her fantasies of submission turned into a life long reality. I'm sure Jessie would quickly get over her if assigned a Prime plus slave as compensation and as for Pam, in trying to help her friend she may find herself joining Shirley as a slave.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 3 years agoAuthor
Spoiler Alert

In response to several comments: Yes, the remaining three episodes of this tale focus on Shirley's experience with Texas FINO, most of which she finds positive and even enjoyable. However, slavery is slavery--much as I would like to reduce this story to BDSM, that would be even more unrealistic than the basic premise of this world (besides, the heroine has to be placed in jeopardy to justify a plot, right?) It stands to reason that a person who is de facto or de jure a slave in this world is going to suffer unpleasant or even violent exploitation on occasion. Please stay tuned. (Judging by the large number of other stories being posted, I presume that the moderators are quite busy, so I don't know when the remaining episodes will be posted.)

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Gave you a 5 for a great story. I like the FINO idea. Like Teeha, I have a little problem about the lifelong slavery except for possible felonies and then only as an alternative to a death sentence the convict accepts. Like your Jimmy, getting surprised by a vindictive wife. A limit of five years indenture would be more appropriate for a non criminal enslavement. And what happened to him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
teehaa, you might want to check out the...

Enslaving Ellie May series by Slave_Stories from a little less than a month ago. It is directly connected to GentlemanMariner's contributions to this shared universe, and it is definitely darker, particularly chapter 4.

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
@Anon

I'm hesitating. I can't help myself. I know that this slavery-universe has to have it's really dark corners but do I really want to know or read about them in detail? Do I really?

I mean... I am a BDSMer at my heart. To be honest, the "softer" the system depicted in the stories are, the more realistic I generaly find them and the more enjoyable I do find them.

But there is allways this knowlegde that for every happy Nicky Sheldon or Shirley, there are at least as much people suffering miserably in this system.

I'm a quite empathetic man. Like every real-life dom should and needs to be. I love the extreme power exchange but I hate people suffering. It's a shame that realisticly you can't have both.

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesover 3 years ago
Amazing, Inspirational Work

Some much to love! Some of the highlights for me:

Shirley’s nervous apprehension at her boyfriend’s collar switch, and the ‘small but real chance that the change might become permanent’. She reassures herself that “surely at the point of auction someone would notice that the number on my collar did not match the number tattooed inside my lower lip.” True enough, but the “fix” might involve simply attaching her actual SIN number to the new collar, and proceeding with her sale, a change simple enough to be accomplished through a scan of her SIN number and quick drag-and-drop on the hurried-and-distracted day manager’s iPad… and don’t call me Shirley.

Jessie’s mock irritation at 4978’s misbehavior, and his threat of punishment, which made my mind go wild.

FINO, and the legal concept that pretending to be a slave slut enough times or convincingly enough might actually make you a de facto slave slut, in a legally binding way. It’s an exciting new legal concept all young women should ponder when picking their Halloween costumes this year.

The idea of her visiting Longhorn again, this time, fully clothed. I can hardly wait for her new perspective!

Finally, my mental image of Shirley having to stand fully clothed at the crowded entrance of the slave market, while Pam casually reviews her paperwork. The idea of a woman pretending to be a slave, standing slave naked at the entrance of the slave market, fired my imagine. I greatly expanded your single sentence into what you commented on today. Again, thank you for the inspiration, and surely I am in your debt… even though I won’t call you Shirley. GREAT WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Build up

FINO, finally a non-completely-absurd basis to slavery in this universe. The incidents are very repetitive throughout most of these stories ... this one does give a glimpse of the actual action of the slaves, hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cho's Story

I'm hoping we get a follow up to Cho sometime where she (somehow) manages to get revenge on her boss.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Loving this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am hoping Jimmy gets a happy ending after being betrayed and raped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous