Trying on a Collar Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can never have too much lube, Babe—remember that the next time I ask you to get ready for me back here." That distracted me with an image of modified domestic bliss in some alternative universe. Slut Shirley would be kneeling, facing away from the door in an imaginary apartment to offer a well-greased rear end to her Master at the end of a long shift at the slave market. Sheesh—I needed to focus on the business at hand, since my virgin ass was on the line.

My boyfriend/Master came around to my head and wordlessly offered his cock—which I worked on much more willingly than the other three I'd had that day. After about 30 seconds it swelled so much that I worried about it fitting into my other end. Then he pulled it out and very blatantly wrapped himself with two lubricated condoms, one after the other.

I expected him to just walk back and shove it in, but for the next five minutes or longer he just caressed me—stroking my hair, massaging my tight neck and upper back, softly diddling my nipples and clitoris. Only after I had relaxed did he move to my butt, still stroking me everywhere. After warning me to push as if I were taking a crap, he slipped the head into my well-lubricated bottom. And I do mean slipped—a brief sensation of stretching, but no pain, and then that shaft, which had seemed like a baseball bat a minute ago, was inside me. I was pleasantly surprised, and began to moan very softly as he pumped back and forth. It was difficult for me to feel how far in he was, but after several minutes I felt his belt buckle and jeans come flush against my cheeks—he was all the way in before I realized it! He paused for a long time, then began pumping in and out, gradually speeding up his piston action. My moans became louder but not more articulate, mostly disconnected words like "Umm, yeah, right there, oh, great, yesss, pound me, Master! Fuuuuk meee! Ummm. Don't stop, please!" and so on. It got even better when he bent over my back and reached round to play with my front.

Wow—vaginal sex with my boyfriend has always been good, especially when he pinned my wrists down and took control, as he often did. But having him penetrate my butt was another level of both sensation and submission. My colon sent thrilled messages to my brain about the unfamiliar feeling of fullness, while the rest of my brain told me I was completely possessed, immobilized and filled to the brim by my Master in the most intimate place possible. The naughtiness of enjoying this masculine occupation of my body just added to my excitement. I knew he was stretching me to the point where I would be uncomfortable for several days, but the sense of being mastered by my lover was worth the cost!

I had several slavegasms before I felt him collapse on my back, his hips still convulsively striving to get farther up my bum. After minutes of heavy breathing, he pulled out, leaving me helpless and dripping with the cage gate open while he disappeared for a few minutes. I didn't know whether to be excited or terrified—anyone could have come along and used me. Then he came back with a warm, damp cloth and cleaned me up. Finally releasing me, Jessie became my lover again for a few minutes, hugging and caressing me until I came down. Once he was satisfied, he re-cuffed me, picked up the various items scattered around the cage, and walked me down to another cage, P-17, without any words being said. Just before we got there, he pulled me in for one final hug, whispered "sweet dreams, baby—you were fantastic!" He left me there with three other naked, collared women, and soon the lights went out so I could lie down and huddle under my blanket, dreaming of my dominant owner. Not bad for my first day of contract slavery!

(To be continued)