Trying on a Collar Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie knew and fully supported my intentions to go to grad school in chemistry, but I had to re-prioritize my applications to places such as Texas Southern so that we could live together. I told him that I hoped we could have the wedding in late May or early June, because I would need to look for a job to help pay for grad school.

"That's the only downside with your Mother's generosity in giving me that personal services contract—I can't exactly put that on my resumé when looking for a job!"

"Oh?" my fiancé remarked, with a smile. "I happen to know of a new manager at a major slave market in Houston who needs to hire an assistant on a personal services contract."

I could sense the set-up, so I stood up to look at him more carefully. "Oh, yeah? What kind of duties would be involved?"

"Well, to begin with the assistant would have to work long days helping me administer the place. That means you'd have to go through intern training so that you had the minimum licenses as a slave handler. Think Florence would like to mentor you?"

I shuddered. "That woman terrifies me!"

"Me, too," he laughed. "So, she's precisely the person you need to model yourself on, so you can overawe the inventory."

"OK, I'm waiting for the punchline," I pursued. "Why wouldn't your new assistant just be another regular employee at the Longhorn?"

"Weeell," he replied. "The summer job could be an internship, but I envision this as having two additional kinds of duties. First of all, you couldn't work there full time once you started in graduate school, right?"

I agreed readily. "Of course not—I couldn't afford the time for more than one day per week."

He smirked. "That's where the first part of the special services contract comes in—once people have forgotten about you, I would send you in undercover, as a slave on the nightshift, first to see of the night crew goes too far with disciplining the merchandise, and later to teach block positions and mantras!"

I snorted. "That sounds like fun if kind of risky, but not something your assistant could do regularly without being identified as a plant. Besides, if George ever worked there again he would be only too happy to shaft your assistant, and pretend he was just helping her cover story! That boy couldn't keep it in his pants for one hour."

Jessie grunted: "Yeah, I guess you're right. But there's still another aspect to the deal. The successful candidate for this contract would have to be prepared, one night a week during school term and four days a week between terms, to be the manager's FINO contract slave in his apartment."

"Hummm," I said, sliding into his lap. "The slave market part of the job sounds unrealistic, although I'd like to be your undercover slave one more time. However, I am interested in the apartment service contract. I mean, I'm so used to calling you 'Master' now that I'd better get a Texas FINO contract just to protect myself from you tricking me into self-enslavement. If I'm going to end up wearing your collar anyway, I might as well get paid for it, right? So, how do I audition for this contract?"

Jessie grinned: "How about a FINO contract for the duration of our honeymoon?"

(The end?)