All Comments on 'Trying on Nadja's Lingerie Pt. 03'

by nathalia_sky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
4Leather4Leather10 months ago

Loved it, Pleases next chapter. Can’t wait to see how Anna deals with this?

KatiwantsKatiwants10 months ago

Please please!!! I hope there is even more of this intriguing story!!!

I too can’t wait to see Anna’s reaction!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
First Time Out

I have been dressing for a very long time but never out in public.So it was time to try and see what happens.My best full body stocking in shinny black with 6'' red platform heels a red dress.Wig eye and face make up red nails and red lips.Soon i was face to face with a hard cock.I now could feel it slide in my mouth and down my throat.It did not take long before i was swallowing a load of cum.The first of many that night.The best was yet to come when a hard cock filled my ass with a monster load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A very compelling read for someone who craves looking and feeling feminine. I am hoping Nadja and Anna both fall in love with Sophia and her feminine sensuality as well as her capacity for filling all their sexual desires. The anticipation is delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernathalia_sky@nathalia_sky
My head is full of naughty fantasies. 😏 Life is too short to walk without high heels. 👠