Trying Out a Role Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled up and looked at me with a smile. "Oh, that would be so great! I wasn't expecting to have you suck me but would you do that to me?

"Lay down here," I said, indicating the bed area next to me as I guided him in that direction with my hands. He adjusted onto his back and I moved to kneel between his outstretched legs and bent my head down over his cock. I massaged his smooth chest and ran my hands down to his waist and hips and delighted in the feel of his body. Then I extended my tongue and touched it to the head of his hard cock as it strained upward toward me.

"Oh, that is so good, Coach!"

With that I began to run my tongue up and down the length of his cock, repeating for him what he had done to me, eventually moving my mouth to the top of his mushroom head and then slowly taking his dick between my lips and into my mouth. I had not had another guy's cock in my mouth since I was in eighteen years old and a neighbor a few years older than me had forced me into sucking him. It was not a good experience back then as I was a smooth, hairless kid and he was a rather hairy older guy. The whole thing completely overwhelmed me and that influenced me to not want to give oral when I returned to sex play with guys in my adult years. But a feeling that Jim was safe and the great look of his cock triggered an erotic urge in me that caused to me want him inside my mouth and to suck him. I took my time going up and down on him, sometimes with just my lips on him and others as I held his dick and alternately sucked and licked all around his hard shaft and nice balls.

"Coach, that feels sooooooo good! I love what you are doing to me!" Jim said as he squirmed and moaned while I enjoyed the opportunity of having his nice smooth cock and balls to lick and suck.

After what was a quite a nice duration of enjoying my pleasuring of Jim with my mouth, I moved up over him and said that I thought we ought to finish things because I had to get to another meeting.

"Yeah, I have to get back to work, too," Jim replied.

We decided that we would stroke each other to finish off our play together. So, we positioned ourselves on our backs next to each other and Jim took a bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer that he squeezed into one of my hands and then some into one of his. Together we began stroking each other. I could feel excitement quickly rising in me and by Jim's moaning and movement of his body against my side I could tell he was experiencing the same. I was feeling the familiar rise of excitement as he stroked my hard cock with increasing pace.

Seeing Jim react to my visible excitement with squirming of his hips against me and that caused me to moan and say, "Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh," in time with his stroking.

Jim's gaze was fixed on my cock and he began to pant and utter erotic sounds of rising excitement as he bucked his hips along with my stroking of his cock. At the same time, we turned to look each other in the eye and Jim spoke up between his urgent breaths.

"Please...ah...kneel over me and... ah...cum on my chest. I... ah...want to see you shoot all...ah...over me, Coach!"

I pulled my hand off his dick and Jim let go of me as I moved onto my knees beside him. Regaining our grips on each other's hard shaft, we resumed our stroking of each other, my cock aimed at him above his chest as he had asked. We urgently stroked each other, our eyes fixed intently on our hard, wet cocks in each other's hands. I delighted in the sight of this naked guy below me and how I was getting to rub his cock toward climax and he began to arch his back, raising his pelvis upward and bucking along with my pace of stroking him.

"It's so good...rub me...make me cum," Jim blurted out with guttural cries as he arched his head up off the pillow and leaned forward.

With a hard jerk of his body, cum shot out of his mushroom head and up onto his chest right below where my dick was positioned as it was stroked by him. As he continued bucking up and back with each stream of cum from his dick, I started shooting onto him right where his cum was landing on his torso. I was bent over and bucking my hips along with the rhythm of his hand stroking me and it felt great to see and feel my load shooting out onto him.

We rubbed each other and bucked our hips in time as jets of cum spewed from our cocks creating wet lines crisscrossing Jim's chest. As the sensations subsided, I was becoming weak in my knees and I dropped off to the side and onto my back next to Jim. Both of us kept our hold on each other's dick, slowing the pace of our rubbing until we came to a stop and then we just laid there to regain our breath. We were both covered in sweat and breathing hard.

Jim said, "That was great. Everything I had imagined and more."

"Oh, yeah," I replied. "That was one of the hottest experiences of my life."

When we recovered from the intensity of our orgasms to the point where we could move, we got up and on unsteady legs went into the shower together and cleaned up, then dressed and headed to the front door. I told Jim I would like to let him know when I would be back and see if we could do it again. He said that he didn't think we could better the experience and that one time was probably enough for him to have lived out the fantasy but I should let him know and maybe he'd be horny and want to go again.

I subsequently emailed him a few times but never got a response so I chalked it up to one time of fun and told myself to be satisfied with that. But I've thought a few times how it would be nice to run into him at some point, have him recognize me and say, "Coach, would you want to come by my house and talk about how I could make the team again?" Nice thought but it probably won't happen, so I'll just remember this experience.

12