All Comments on 'Trying Something New'

by ChocolateDeviant

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was fairly entertaining, and the lengthe was fairly perfect. Maybe a little more focus on the little things like the he's and she's to help the dissonance. I need to reread it a couple times to make sure I wasn't reading wrong and it kinda threw me a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no such thing as "bbc" as research has proven, time and again. It's just a myth, started by black men to convince women of other races to fuck them. The biggest cock I've ever seen was attached to a white man, while several of the smallest belonged to black men. Just bullshit, start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the most recent anonymous poster: If you think BBC "myth" was started by black men, then I've got a bridge to sell you. It was started by white men, to scare white women from black men. The sexual fear of black people found in white people. Black people were "the enemy" of slave owners. The slave owners lived in constant fear of uprisings (hardly surprisingly). They also lived in fear of black men raping or having sex with "their" white women. Black men were stereotyped as sexual demons, permanently lusting after white women. They were seen as barbarians: animals, almost. And it is quite common with that sort of demonization and sexual fear to attribute large penises to those who are feared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChocolateDeviant@ChocolateDeviant
Welcome to my author page! If you like stories that involve attractive men and women going at it, mortal enemies unleashing their frustrations on each other, or couples slowing down and enjoying themselves, then this is the place for you! Just a note: It would be a safe assu...