Trying Something New

Story Info
A breakup means new dick for Ami.
8.7k words
4.65
27.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey readers, I am back with a story that I hope y'all will like. This one is an interracial tale featuring a woman coming into her own, sex between adults (18+), drinking, and infidelity. Now for those of you who do not want to read something like that, then please feel free to look at something else. Now for everyone else who is left, please enjoy.

-------------------------------

To say that Antoine's day was going well would have been the understatement of the semester. It felt as if Lady Luck herself was shining down on him especially, and you would be hard-pressed to disagree. It started off with a fairly typical morning, with him being the 100th customer of the new coffee shop he had started going to. That earned him a free t-shirt along with a $50 gift card to the shop. After breakfast, he learned that the internship he had interviewed for had gladly accepted him, with a salary that would keep him living comfy for the summer. With a wide grin fueled by his new employment status, he walked into his weekly frat meeting holding a coffee and casually listening. The meetings were the long diplomatic type of affair that always bored him, but this one was interesting. The older brothers were announcing which of the new brothers would be moving into the frat's house. The very first name that was called was Antoine's, and that had sent him over the edge. His day was beyond made and walking out of the meeting and into the campus' weight room, he was sure that it couldn't get any better. He was about to be proven wrong.

Antoine had just stepped out of the locker room, the coffee house t-shirt clinging to his thick chest, highlighting the youthful muscles he worked so hard to build. He was in his own little world as he thought about what he was going to do with the rest of his night. It was a nice spring Saturday, with almost endless options, and that was what made the decision hard for him. He could call any number of his frat bros to hang out, or he could open up the little black book he had been steadily filling up. A small smile crept across his face as he thought about the variety of women who wanted to be with him. He had never gotten this much attention back in high school, but then again he was pretty different.

Mentally he was pretty similar, it was the physical that had changed. He was always a bigger guy plagued by baby fat. It was almost like he was a mound of clay in the vague shape of an attractive person. A year of collegiate sports, having his diet mostly monitored by dieticians, and regular workouts had molded turned him into a living ebony statue. Combine the new muscles with vibrant brown eyes, and a winning smile, that instantly turned him into someone the girls of the campus loved.

"Hey um Antoine," he heard a small voice say. He looked around for a moment confused and thinking that he had imagined the voice. "Down here big guy," the voice said again, but this time with a tap on his side. Standing before him was a stunning Asian woman. Like most of the people here, she was dressed for the gym. She had on a white crop top that accented her decently sized chest, while her long legs were wrapped in a pair of bright blue leggings. He had a clear view of her face considering her long black hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She flashed him a smile as she caught his eye.

"Oh hey, Ami right?" Antoine asked nervously, "What's up?". He hated forgetting people's names, especially the ones who were absolutely stunning like her.

"Um nothing much, but do you have a minute?" she asked, almost nervously. Antoine studied her, noticing that she looked like she had just finished her workout. He had to admit she looked damn sexy in the workout clothes, and he wouldn't mind spending a few minutes with the woman.

Returning her smile he said, "Sure I got time." Ami's eyes proceeded to light up as she led him over to a table. One of the features of the on-campus gym was the full-service smoothie bar for the hard workers. Both sat down and Ami immediately pulled out her phone.

"What do you want?" she asked while flashing the screen at him.

"Oh you don't have to do that," he said with a laugh.

Ami wasn't the type of woman to say no and she pressured him, "I'm taking up your time, so please let me get you something."

Knowing it was a losing battle Antoine pondered his order before saying, "Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Milkshake, whipped cream on it." Ami grinned and proceeded to punch in both of their orders. As soon as she put her phone down Antoine attempted to satisfy his curiosity, "So what's up?"

Ami's smile faded just enough for Antoine to notice. It was as if she was trying to wrestle with how to say something. She didn't look at the man and wrung her hands before speaking, "So you remember the guy I was dating?" Antoine nodded his head, he couldn't remember the guy's name but he had a clear picture of his face. "Well he cheated on me," she said bluntly.

Even though her face held no sadness Antoine couldn't stop himself from saying something. "Dang he's dumb," he told her. It felt like one of those compliments you're supposed to throw out, but it still caused Ami to smile at him widely.

"Thanks and he figured that out. He's been blowing up my phone all week trying to talk," she said, "But I don't want to hear from him really." Antoine looked at her, wondering where she was going with this confession. Seeing that the man was confused Ami decided to make her point clear, "I spent a lot of time with him, and well I didn't really get to do much." Antoine looked wondering if his assumption of what she was saying was true. "So yeah I got dates and stuff, but not like sex," she started to stammer, her obvious shyness taking over, "Like I'm not a virgin, but I really can't say I've had good sex ya know?"

Antoine laughed at her face turning red, "Yeah I get it. I take it your ex wasn't that adventurous?"

"Not adventurous, and kinda not good, but I don't care about him anymore," she told him with a laugh. Antoine returned it and leaned back, feeling good talking to the woman. He was feeling even better knowing that he was probably going to get laid sometime soon. "Well look since I'm single, I kinda want to experience some stuff and wanted to know if you'd be down to help?" she asked. Her face was an odd combination of childlike innocence and perverted pleasure. Antoine loved seeing that look on a girl's face and he instantly knew he wanted to help her out.

"Sure, but what type of stuff are you talking about?" Antoine asked. He wanted so badly to fuck the coed, but he also knew what his boundaries are.

"Nothing crazy, it's just I want to just have good sex. A lot of girls say you can help me with that," Ami complimented. He could tell that she was doing her best to be sexy but also restrained.

"Sure, sounds like fun. Hopefully, I can live up to the recommendations," Antoine laughed.

Ami returned the laugh with her own giggle. The two sat for a moment, exchanging numbers while a waitress brought their drinks to them. "I have some stuff to do, but mind if I swing by later...maybe around 7?" Ami asked.

"Sounds great," he responded before taking a sip of his drink. Ami smiled while standing up. She gave a nice stretch that poked out her chest.

Walking around the table Ami took a moment to plant a kiss on his cheek before whispering in his ear, "See you tonight." Antoine grinned as he watched her leave the building. His eyes focusing on the ass that was stuffed into the tight blue leggings. Taking a moment he whipped out his phone and decided to just enjoy the rest of an already great day.

-Later that night-

Antoine sat in front of the mirror of his room, looking himself over one more time to make sure that he was date-ready. This time was much easier than many of the other dates, both he and Ami knew what was going to happen. To make things easier for her, he was in a pair of tapered sweats that he had picked up for the few times he needed to look good while flying. The black material stretched around his muscular thighs and outlined him well. He had given a quick thought to going shirtless but decided to just wear a grey v-neck. The shirt clung to him, giving a nice outline of his arms and hinting at his broad chest. Walking over to his dresser he eyed the few colognes that he had for a bit, wanting to choose the right scent for the night. Settling on a black bottle shaped like a pyramid, he sprayed it on several parts of his body. Taking one more look in the mirror he smiled at himself, happy with his appearance he made his way out to the sitting area. Plopping himself down on a couch he looked at his phone, waiting for Ami's message.

He didn't have to wait long, because after a minute his phone lit up. He answered quickly, hearing Ami's voice over the phone, "Hey so I'm in your building but I don't know which room is yours."

Chuckling into the phone Antoine calmed her, "Hey I'll be right down." Walking out into the hall and to the elevators, he rode them down until he reached the lobby. Looking around he saw Ami sitting by herself with her bag, so he made his way over. "Hey you," he said grabbing Ami's attention.

"Oh yeah," she said while popping up. Antoine couldn't stop himself from eyeing Ami, she was dressed for business. Like earlier, she had on a pair of tight black leggings, but instead of showing off her body, she had on a zip-up hoodie. She batted her eyes at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before the two made their way upstairs. Antoine held the door open for Ami as she walked into the large living space. Turning back to him she grinned and winked, "Awe such a gentleman." Antoine laughed as he watched Ami look around for just a moment, "Hey can I use your bathroom?"

Pointing to the back hallway he said, "Second door on the left." Ami took her bag and hurried to the bathroom. Antoine moved back to the couch and plopped himself down, waiting patiently. The seconds ticked by slowly as Antoine kept waiting for the woman to return, eventually realizing that it would be longer than expected. Succumbing to his boredom Antoine pulled out his phone. Instead of the normal time-wasting, something in him said to be adventurous. Turning down the phone's volume he started to search for a video to get him in the mood. Web page after web page passed until one caught his eye. In it an Asian woman who looked vaguely like Ami, but with obviously fake tits.

The video started with the woman dancing seductively while whispering into the camera. Antoine didn't even care to hear what was being said, his eyes were focused on the way she moved. The woman on the tiny screen was hypnotizing, swaying her slight hips in a circular motion. Turning around she winked at the camera as she started to shake her ass. The petite posterior jiggled impressively as the porn star kept moving her body. "Not bad," Antoine whispered as he watched with interest. The star's booty-shaking routine lasted for another minute before a fellow actor came onto the screen. This one was a large black man, who's dark skin complimented the pale actress.

Placing one hand on the actress, he pushed her to the ground. Once on her knees, the woman was now faced with her co-star's bulge. It was then that Antoine felt his own cock twitch with excitement and impatience. Looking up he wondered how much longer Ami needed in the bathroom. Shaking his head gently he went back to the scene on his phone. No longer was the actress just staring at her co-star's clothed crotch. No, she had now freed the source of the bulge and was peppering it with kisses. Up and down she went, letting her lips graze the impressive length. Antoine mentally compared himself to the actor, it was a habit he had picked up since his first encounter. He remembered how a mouthy blonde he had been fucking would stroke his ego by telling him that he needed to audition for a movie. He didn't take it too literally, and just thought it was her complimenting him. When his next fuck buddy, a gorgeous Latina, told him the same thing he started those mental comparisons.

The sound of a wet pop made Antoine look back down at his phone. The actress was now fully blowing the black man, her cheeks bulging as she bobbed her head. The camera zoomed in on the woman's face. Her cheeks burned red as her expression was one of twisted enjoyment and struggle. It was like she was a starving prisoner, eagerly getting her only meal. The ebony skin shined with spit as the woman proceeded to stuff more and more into her throat. She was a professional who wasn't stopping until her partner was satisfied. She went for some time, varying her speed and how much she put into her mouth. Eventually, she pulled the dick out of her mouth and stared at it as if she was staring at some idol. There was a bit of dialogue between the stars, but Antoine couldn't hear it. Focusing on the action, he saw the woman stand up and move toward a wall. Shaking her ass once again she reached back and moved her thong to the side.

Her pussy lips were the new focus of the camera. They glistened with lust as the black man approached her. He teased her at first, using his dick as if it was a paintbrush. Moving it back and forth, he pushed gently, parting the lips and forcing the woman's lips into a silent moan. Antoine's attention was so focused on the scene that he didn't hear the bathroom door open, or the soft footsteps that approached. "Ready for me," came a voice that was equal parts sultry and girlish. Antoine looked up and his eyes almost popped out of his head.

Ami was leaning against the open frame of the hallway's path. Instead of the comfortable clothes from earlier, she was wearing a lace bodysuit that fit her body like a glove. The intricate maroon lace ran all around her body, the intricate patterns crossing over her breasts, only to loop up into a collar around her neck. The lace also ran between her legs giving a tiny bit of coverage to her pussy. Ami smiled at the black man and turned around. The lace ran like a thong, showing her toned ass off especially well. Ami spoke again, her voice a deep lustful song, "So what do you think?"

Antoine immediately forgot about the video and stood up. He made his way over to the woman and wrapped his muscular arms around her, pulling her into an embrace. Ami immediately went onto the tips of her toes while Antoine bent down. Their lips crashed together in an intense duel. Their tongues battled, flicking across each other's lips as they probed the new territory. What Ami lacked in experience she made up with excitement, eagerly dancing with his tongue as they stood there. Antoine felt his dick twitch in anticipation, Ami was doing what the video couldn't. In a bold move, Antoine moved his hand from her lower back to her ass. Giving the taunt cheeks a quick squeeze. Ami jumped further into Antoine, breaking the kiss to take a gulp of much-needed air. Antoine himself wasn't in the mood to sit back, instead, he moved his lips to her neck and focused there. He peppered it, suckling on the flesh. Tiny whimpers escaped Ami's lips, as she moved her hands to the back of the man's head. In her mind, she wanted to ask him to slow down so she could catch her breath, but her hands only served to push him further. Antoine was all for being pushed in deeper, he found her moans and the sweet smell of her perfume intoxicating. Moving down to her naked shoulder, he peppered it with kisses before standing back up and smiling down at the woman. "I really like it," he said.

Ami laughed at the small quip and took the moment of silence to break away from the man. "Lemme pour you a drink," she said.

"Go ahead," he said. Ami walked to the kitchen, her gorgeous legs flexing with each step of her heels. Stopping for a moment she bent down to pick up her bag, her glutes flexing as she made her way back up to full height. From the bag, she produced a small black travel case. "What's that," Antoine asked with a glimmer in his eye.

"A gift from my bartending class last semester. Perfect for a date...or a hookup," she said while showing him the open case. It was a tiny portable bartender's kit complete with plenty of utensils. Antoine watched in amazement as Ami went to work crafting two cocktails for the two of them. Walking back to her new fuck buddy Ami handed him a glass of brown liquor with a tiny orange peel around the rim. "Hope you like old fashions," she told him. Antoine took the glass and sipped it, impressed at how good it tasted. He fixed his mouth to compliment the woman but he was interrupted.

The small moment of silence was cut by the sound of a woman's high-pitched screams. Ami's eyes cut to the phone, and Antoine swallowed nervously. He had completely forgotten that he had let the video just play. His mind quickly scrambled for an explanation, any explanation that could save his night. He didn't need to as Ami spoke up excitedly, "Oh wow, I love this one." Antoine looked dumbfounded as he just stared at her. He knew Ami was an honest one but he didn't think she would admit to watching porn, let alone porn where the woman was being driven through the couch. "Oh wow you have great taste," Ami purred as she moved her body close to his. Going back up onto the tips of her toes she initiated another kiss. This one was slower but just as deep. Ami took on the aggressive role as her tongue explored Antoine's mouth. The large man let it happen as he tasted whatever juice was from her drink.

Ami broke the kiss slowly and her eyes were shining with devilish glee. "How about I play something for you big guy?" she purred. Antoine nodded as he sat back on the couch. "Hand me your phone," Ami requested after turning on the TV. Following the orders, Antoine handed her the brick and watched as her fingers danced across the screen. Ami handed him back the phone as the TV started to power up. Instead of the normal startup screen, in its place was a still of the same Asian actress but this time she was in a red bra and panty set with a black dick resting against her face.

Ami sat down on the couch next to Antoine and placed her hand on his thigh. For a moment her breath hitched as she rubbed against his dick, it felt impressive, to say the least. "Um, start the video," Ami said while her mind completely focused on the dick in front of her. She started to stroke it lightly, her hand running over the smooth fabric of the sweatpants. The video in the background provided a nice soundtrack as the actress seemed to say everything that was on her mind.

"Oh, it's so big. This thing will ruin me. No way it will fit. God can I taste it," came the lines from the movie. Ami's mind echoed each of the sentiments, as her body followed its need to feel more of his dick. Her tiny hand pressed into the organ and she moved, gently and swiftly hearing the masculine sighs that escaped from Antoine's lips.

While Ami was transfixed on his cock Antoine took a sip of his drink, allowing the burning liquid to slip down his throat. Placing the glass back onto the ground Antoine decided that he needed to make the next move. Reaching one of his thick paws under Ami's face, he gently nudged her to face him. In a swift move Antoine started kissing her again, he wasn't forceful, but he was firm. Ami followed his lead, sucking gently as she felt his thick lips. Antoine then moved his hand to her thigh and rubbed gently. He worked himself over the muscular legs towards her lace-covered pussy. His fingers move gently, going in circles as he got a feel for what Ami liked.

It wasn't just the size of his dick that got Antoine a lot of repeat customers, but his attention to his partners. He loved taking it slow, working the women into a frenzy before he claimed them. Ami was no different as he started to figure her out. He pushed a single finger into her clit, swirling it lightly to make an eight. Ami moaned into his mouth and spread her legs. She wanted to give Antoine as much access to her delicate body as she could. Appreciating the gesture, Antoine took advantage of it. Replacing his index finger with his thumb, he continued the light manipulations. This time though his finger found a new use, lightly stroking her slit. Up and down it went, up and down, each pass caused the panty portion of the bodysuit to get a bit more soaked with Ami's juices.