Trying Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Antoine worked his magic, the video played in the background. The Asian woman on the screen was being served by a new co-star this time, but one who was just as black as the one from the previous video. This one's shaved head moved excitedly as he lapped at her core. The actress would moan and squirm as her co-star went to work. His tongue worked itself across her swollen lips in the same way that Antoine worked his fingers across hers. Ami started to breathe a little faster, her nipples stiffening at the treatment. She was hoping that the night would live up to her fantasies, and it quickly was.

Antoine smiled as he felt Ami start to roll her hips against his fingers. The movements were small and awkward as if she couldn't find the right angle to meet his fingers. Deciding to help her out Antoine used his off hand to spread her thighs just a bit more, revealing the now damp triangle of fabric that covered her aching pussy. His thumb kept swirling as he used his middle finger to move the soaked lace to the side. The cool air of the apartment rolled over her exposed insides and Ami shuddered with a cool excitement. "Please, fingers," she said huskily as she watched the actress spread her legs more. The black man on screen had finished his meal and was moving on to the good part. Standing to his full height his biceps flexed as he gripped her thighs. The thick fingers dug into the pale flesh of her thighs. Aligning himself with the woman's wet hole, the actor thrust in one fluid motion.

Ami couldn't stop herself from moaning, as Antoine's thick fingers entered her. The digits caused her underserved body to shake uncontrollably it recognized it had a visitor. "Fuck," she hissed as Antoine started to move. It felt odd to have something the size of a tiny dick move around in her. He worked himself into a pattern, allowing her to lay back and find pleasure in his movements. Slowly sinking into her body he would allow his fingers to rest in her body and stroke the insides. He would then withdraw gradually, making sure to keep wiggling his finger on the way out. "Th-that's nice," Ami cooed. She wasn't a stranger to being fingered, but the way Antoine did it, was magical. "Oh keep going, please keep going," Ami moaned as she threw her head back. Her black hair hung over the couch as she thrust her chest into the air, another deeper groan escaped her lips, "Ugh."

As his finger kept working, Antoine could tell she was ready for more. He felt the way her juices flowed over his hand and started to stain the couch. Gently he started to work another finger into the woman, the combined girth of the two digits ripped a harsh screen out of the woman's mouth. "Oh God, that's a-a-a lot," Ami whispered as she felt the new visitor. It was odd to admit but she felt stuffed at just his fingers. Even with her ex actually fucking her she never had this feeling. Squeezing her eyes shut a familiar feeling started to take her over. Her heart raced as every one of her muscles came alive. Soon her legs started to twitch and she knew she was close.

Antoine leaned over and gently nibbled on her ear before kissing her cheek. As he started to pull back he changed the angle of his hand. This time he kept himself at the very front of her pussy, but made sure the bottom of his fingers was in constant contact with her swollen clit. The tiny bundle of nerves was caught in the crack of the two digits, and subjected to constant contact. Back and forth he motioned his hand, never going deep and keeping her clit the constant focus of his attention. Ami didn't know how to react, laughing as she tried to catch her breath. "Fuck, fuck you're good at this," she said she did her best to survive. She felt like she was starved for air, but she didn't care. She wanted something more, something that Antoine could only give her. Allowing her head to hang loosely she grabbed at Antoine's wrist. She knew gently whispered to him, "Right here, just move her."

Antoine followed the pleading order and limited his range of motion. His fingers rocked back and forth, barely moving as the woman next to him started to pant. Ami felt like she had just run a mile, and like her body was forcing her to run more. Her lungs partially filled with air that immediately left. Her eyes were shut as she felt the familiar tightness in her stomach. Swallowing she felt that know loosen and then she came. In an erotic display, her hips moved back and forth, colliding with Antoine's hand and the back of the couch. "That's it, baby, just keep cumming," Antoine whispered. Ami heard him, but she couldn't comprehend anything he said. She was too busy with the feeling of her body shaking, sweat poured against her head as her heart threatened to beat out of her chest. Her body was now stiff as she kept Antoine's hand in place, rubbing her body back and forth as the orgasm kept rolling over her. Waves of pleasure kept rocking her as she kept her eyes shut, the world spun around her as if she had vertigo. Even when the orgasm stopped she still kept her eyes closed, afraid to open them and to find out she was falling.

Antoine's deep voice pierced her world of darkness, "You good?" Ami had felt noticeably empty, and she was saddened by that. Swallowing she opened her eyes and saw that everything was noticeably brighter, while her own body felt rejuvenated. The exhausted woman took a moment before she looked at Antoine. His brown eyes stared at her with equal parts fascination and excitement. Ami attempted to look away, but Antoine's hand rested under her chin, keeping facing him. "That looked fun," he said while planting a kiss on her lips.

"Oh it was," she responded with a giggle. Initiating another kiss she grinned at Antoine. She definitely was glad that she chose Antoine to help her out, "So what's next stud?" she asked. Antoine didn't say anything, opting to flash her his smile. Moving gently he descended to the floor, placing himself between Ami's thighs. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was coming next, and Ami was excited for it. "I can take this off," she said as Antoine started to place kisses along the quivering lower lips.

"Nah it's fine, I'll just move it out of the way," Antoine responded. His fingers once again hooked into the lace, this time he noticed just how delicate and soft it was. The moment of appreciation passed and Antoine focused on Ami. He placed his hands on her thighs, holding them open as he gave one long lick. His tongue flowed from the bottom all the way to the top, taking a moment to swirl around her engorged clit. Ami shuddered as she recognized her body was still sensitive from the fingering she received earlier. Normally she would have asked the man to slow down, to give her a chance to breathe. She shuddered again as Antoine's tongue swiped at her clit again. Looking down she saw how his face was stuffed between her thighs. A third swipe of the man's tongue caused her to sigh contentedly. In an instant, she decided to allow him to do whatever he wanted, especially if he continued to make her feel so amazing.

Antoine now had his face firmly pressed into Ami. His tongue moved with the grace of a master painter. Each stroke brought out tiny whimpers of mercy from the poor girl. She wasn't used to this, the way he lapped at her with the hunger of a famished man. Arching her back she felt a pleasant chill run up her spine as his tongue pushed into her and up. While his tongue kept swirling his hands were just as active. His fingers spread over her thighs, noticing the muscles that pumped and flexed underneath. Working gently, he started to massage her. His fingers kept going in and out creating a competing feeling. As the massage relaxed her, Ami's grew goosebumps as the tongue kept exploring. She was slowly losing her mind, wanting to grant him so much more access to her. She needed more from him. "Oh God, Antoine please more," she moaned.

Grinning the man continued his torture. He wanted to drag this out for a bit more, he was enjoying the sweet taste of Ami's pussy. Applying a firmer grip he pushed his tongue deep into the woman. His breath rolled over her poor clit from the top, while the flat of his tongue pleasured her from the bottom. Ami kept panting as she gripped the couch. Her body was moving on its own, rolling into her man's face as he kept feasting. Unlike the first time, there wasn't a big wind up. She was already sensitive. She was already close to the edge, and she was being pushed there constantly. Antoine knew she was at her limit and decided to play with her for a bit longer.

Pulling his tongue away he started to kiss her soaked lips. He delivered each one with a sloppy sound, over exaggerating his love for Ami's body. "Hmm my favorite food," he said huskily as he peppered her body with kisses. Ami giggled while she squirmed, she was at a loss for words. Just as suddenly as he started, he stopped. Instead of using his tongue, Antoine moved to suck on the pulsing clit. He had the tiny bundle of nerves captured between his lips, while he ran his tongue over and over it. "Fuck, oh fuck!" Ami shouted as she grabbed at the air, her body spasming as several smaller orgasms wracked her frame. This time they were punches to the gut, robbing her of her ability to speak or even think clearly. She didn't care though, she welcomed it. Antoine started to get more firm, pressing his tongue harder and moving faster. Ami was moving with a force, wrestling against his grip as she tried her hardest to force her hips up. She was riding a ride that she never wanted to get off of.

Antoine pulled away and watched his treat catch her breath. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably as the clouds of pleasure gradually faded from her mind. How long had she been cumming? One minute? Five minutes? An hour? She had no clue all she knew was that was the second intense orgasm of the night and it easily topped anything she had with her boyfriend. Sitting up she was surprised to see the man who just gave her a tongue lashing looking as pleased as she was. "How ya feeling?" he asked while sucking on his fingers.

"Amazing," she responded breathlessly, "You look a little cramped though." Antoine was confused by her words but quickly noticed that she was looking at his dick. "Oh yeah we definitely got to free him," she said.

Antoine stood up and offered her a hand, which she took. "Let's get to my bed, more room for fun," he said. Ami nodded ready to follow, but Antoine had other ideas. Scooping her up he placed her on his shoulder in a manner reminiscent of a caveman.

"Oh shit," Ami said while she was being carried. Antoine only laughed at her reaction as he placed her on the bed. "So you gonna keep that on all night?" Antoine questioned seductively. Ami took the lead and reached up behind her neck. As her hands searched for the button she couldn't help but try and show off. She figured Antoine had earned that at the very least. She showed off her pride and joy loving the way Antoine sat captivated. Eventually, she found the button and unsapped it, allowing her perky tits free for all to see. Eyeing the newly revealed orbs Antoine decided it was his turn to get something out of the night.

Taking off his shirt he revealed his hardened body while moving to take off his pants. This was the moment that Ami had been waiting for. As the garments descended down his thick thighs she saw the incredible pipe flush against the dark blue underwear. Her eyes were wide as she started to register just how big the man appeared. Antoine knew the best part was coming, hooking his fingers into his waistband he lowered the last barrier and freed his manhood. As soon as he stepped out of the underwear his cock stuck out long and proud. Ami was hypnotized by it, its very presence igniting a womanly need in her. To her mind, it seemed so unreal, like she was looking at some thick black monster intent on one thing only. It pulsed with an angry need that was going to be fulfilled. Antoine beamed with pride as he saw Ami questioning everything. It was an amazing look that he loved seeing on women's faces as they recognized that his dick was going to be splitting them soon.

Slowly crawling onto the bed he watched as Ami lay back. Even flat against his mattress she still craned her neck to look at his glorious cock. As Antoine hovered over her, he saw the look of apprehension and he could instantly read her mind. He was bigger and thicker than most, so whenever he slept with someone new he had to take a bit more care. Bending down over the woman he whispered in her ear, "Hey just breathe and I promise this will be fun." Ami only nodded as he aligned himself. I took every bit of him not to just thrust, but that would have been an immediate mood killer. Grabbing his dick he worked it against her lips, feeling how wet she still was. Ami squirmed as she settled in, ready to be speared. Rocking his hips gently, the head of his cock slowly parted her lips. Ami grunted as she felt her body struggle to accept the new visitor. Pausing for a second the man gave her a chance to adjust to him.

Withdrawing himself, he pushed back in going a bit deeper. Ami's gasped as her body stretched even more. However thick she thought he was, felt so much bigger. Antoine paused once again, but this only served to irritate Ami. "Ju-just keep going," she stammered out as her body ached with need. Following the woman's demand, Antoine started to pump back and forth. He each stroke brought him deeper and deeper into the woman. Ami squeezed her eyes shut as her body rocked with a mini-orgasm, her pussy was working overtime to accommodate the black man. He kept going ignorant of the woman's struggle, Ami preferred it this way as she imagined herself as the woman from the video. She wanted to know what it was like to be fucked by a dick this big, to truly be spread open and wide. "Oh fuck you're huge," she gasped as Antoine thrust in, leaving himself in for a moment.

"Long too," Antoine chuckled as he connected for a kiss. It was a small token he wanted to give the woman comfort before he truly started. Ami for as tough as she acted started to pant, her breath hot against his ear. It excited him to know that he was making her have this reaction. "If this has her this worked up, she'll love this," he thought. Moving his hips back and forth, he started to make her take more of him. Each inch plunged deeper into her, making her writhe in sinful pleasure under the man. Her body struggled to accept the new invader, her walls pulsing around the thick black pipe. Antoine moved flat against the woman, moving his hands underneath her lower back. Like a lust-fueled monster, he growled in her ear, "Lift your legs up." Ami followed the orders, sticking her legs up in the air, and then wrapping them around his back. She needed more of him, she needed all of him, and Antoine was more than willing to provide. Trapped by the woman Antoine took the hint and started to push himself in as far as he would go.

Antoine thrust hard, forcing more of his dick into the woman. Ami's mind went blank as she screamed out, she had never felt something like that. Repeating the process Antoine shoved more in, making her body take every inch as she wanted to. The strokes came short but deep, each inch forcing her hips wider. Ami was panting like a bitch in heat her mind broken as Antoine started to pound into her body. The man laughed in her ear as he forced the last of his dick into her body. "Oh, God. Full, so fucking full," Ami grunted as she started to grind her hips. The man's dick was bringing out the wanton slut in her, and Ami was taking full advantage. She quivered and whimpered as she kept grinding, forcing her body to cum more as Antoine took a brief moment.

"God you're fucking tight," Antoine grunted as he felt like his body was in a velvety vice. It was both a blessing and a curse to have a cock as big as his. His breath became ragged as he adjusted, feeling the woman's walls grip him. Moaning in the woman's ear he started up. Ami felt amazing and he wanted so badly to just fuck her, but his rational mind took over. He wanted more of Ami, and he was going to guarantee it. Instead of just going in and out, he went up and down. Using his cock as a saw he grounded against her, forcing her legs apart so he could have unobstructed access. Ami could only describe the feeling as an earthquake. Antoine was moving like a fucking God, forcing her body to accept him while he drove her crazy. Unlike the other two times, she wasn't content with just laying there. This time she took it upon herself to learn his pattern, and when she figured it out she struck. As Antoine moved down she would too, keeping a constant connection between them. The man buried his face into her shoulder and laughed, he definitely wanted more of Ami.

The two partners continued the carnal dance for some time, refusing to move away from each other. They were panting in each other's ears a chorus of moans echoing around the room. Ami moved to scratch at his back, her animalistic instincts taking over. Her head started to spin as she became aware of how hot the room was. Turning her head to the man she whispered, almost pleading for some small relief. "Hey, hey Antoine stop for a second," she panted. Antoine lifted himself up, wondering what she wanted. "Hmm this has been fun, but how about we change it up?" she said seductively. Antoine lifted up, confused but more than willing to fulfill her request. Withdrawing from her he stood up and watched as she adjusted herself.

Ami smiled wildly before she flipped onto her stomach. Lifting herself up onto her hands and knees she looked back over her shoulder and grinned, "Hmm I know my ass isn't too big, but it is nice."

"Yes, the fuck it is," Antoine said while finding his place on the bed behind her.

"Hey big guy, you already loosened me up, so feel free to go wild," she said huskily. Antoine's eyes lit up as he gripped her hips. His excitement was written all over his face as he wasted no time thrusting into her. Ami's body lurched forward as she screamed out excitedly, "Oh fuck yes!" Her thighs flexed and twitched as she came hard, instead of exhaustion she only felt exhilaration. She was a woman reborn, birthed a new by the wonderful cock that was currently invading her body. No, it wasn't invading, she was welcoming it with legs spread. "Oh yes right there, right there!" she moaned as Antoine's thrusts built in both speed and power. Antoine could feel the difference as Ami's tight pussy slowly gave to his cock. Instead of the tight grip, now it was a firm hold. Her walls collapsed around him as he withdrew himself, only to be forced back open as he drove into her. It took no time before he was burying himself all the way to his balls, the heavy sack starting to sway as Ami took him. Ami was now panting wildly as she felt the dick deep in her gut. Antoine grunted as he kept going, each muscle was on fire as he attempted to put the woman through the bed. He felt amazing as he was fully allowed to embrace his pleasure. As Antoine went in particularly hard Ami fell forward, exhausted and still shaking from the orgasmic tremors.

"You good," Antoine asked cordially as he bent down kissing between her shoulder blades and stroking her black hair.

Ami smiled as she looked over her shoulder. She was truly amazed by the man...no the God who was delivering her the night of her life. Not only had he made her body his own plaything, he was now being gentle. She cooed under him as his hands stroked her hair, it was an intimate display that she didn't think she would love so much. Intimate wasn't what she wanted though, she needed something carnal and Antoine needed to keep giving it to her. She reached her hand up and grabbed for one of his pillows, moving it to support her head as she wiggled her ass. Antoine grunted in a blissful shock at the way she moved, slowly rubbing her hips against him. Her pussy walls grab at his still hard cock, the warmth making him love just being in her. "Oh Antoine baby, please please please keep going. Just put me through this bed if you want, but I need you more," Ami begged. To emphasized her point she kept swirling her hips. "Pull my hair if you need to, but please just fuck me!" she whispered.