Trying Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antoine didn't need to be asked twice as he wrapped his hand around the base of her hair. With a firm hold, he readjusted himself, getting more leverage as he used his off hand to push Ami flat. The anticipation was bubbling up in Ami's gut as Antoine started to move. His pace was rapid and domineering. Each thrust brought his full weight crashing down onto Ami's body, shaking her to her core. His hand kept a firm hold on her hand, forcing her to look up. Ami felt her head rock as Antoine kept thrust, his body shaking her and making her ass jiggle. Ami's toes curled as her hands grabbed at the sheets. Her pussy was deliciously sore as she allowed the man to have his way with her. Antoine was having the time of his life thrusting into the woman over and over, but even he knew that he was at his end. Attempting to delay the inevitable he slowed down, choosing to bury himself and swivel his hips. Ami allowed this to go on for a bit before she craved the feeling of being truly fucked. "What's a matter, run out of steam," she gasped as Antoine pushed harder.

"Kinda close," Antoine grunted as he closed his eyes. He definitely was gonna keep Ami's number, she was way too much fun. Ami laughed at this and moved her hips more aggressively, she wanted to tease the man who had taken her to her limits and back.

"Awe big boy bouta cum," she teased as she moved in a figure-eight pattern.

"Yeah," Antoine chuckled, "You did several times." Moving back he gave her ass a playful slap. Ami moaned at the spanking but stopped her moving.

Not wanting to be a selfish lover she spoke softly, "Hey Antoine pull out for a second." Antoine followed the orders and moved away from the woman, watching her turn over then stand up. Taking on a different tone she gave him some orders, "Sit down, you've done a lot tonight." Resting his large body on his bed Antoine watched as Ami dropped to her knees. She was a far cry from the done-up doll she was earlier, more akin to a slutty woman of the night. While those thoughts rang in Antoine's head Ami was staring at his dick shock and horror taking over. "Wow I that was in me," she whispered as she looked at the fleshy black pipe. It was long as it was thick with an angry-looking head that pulsed with a lustful fury. Her juices were covering it, dripping along the length before rolling over his thick balls. Swallowing her fear she licked her lips as she sat up onto her knees.

She moved slowly, wrapping her lips around the head and dipping forward. Her cheeks bulged as the first bit entered her mouth. It felt even thick as she did her best to avoid scratching him with her teeth. Withdrawing she went back further forcing her mouth to take as much as her pussy did. It was a challenge that she was going to complete. Going back and forth her head started to bob, imitating the pattern that she was in porn. Antoine leaned back and spread his legs further, allowing Ami as much access as possible. He allowed her to continue for a bit before he saw her hit the wall. No girl on their first time together could ever deep throat him entirely, he didn't care though. He enjoyed it more when the girl was comfortable, it makes it all the better. Bringing his hand to her head he gripped her hair and stopped her from continuing. With his own commanding tone, he told her, "Hey no deep throating, we can try that some other time. Just do what you can."

"Oh okay," she huffed between red cheeks. It hurt her pride a bit but she knew that it was for the best. Repositioning herself she gripped him at the halfway point. Now with considerably less to handle she started again. This time her motions were smooth and fluid, her cheeks bulging with the serving of man meat. Throwing his head back Antoine moaned as his dick stiffened, enjoying the feeling of the woman's throat. Ami could hear the masculine grunts and it only fueled her fire. Ignoring the aching of her cheeks she kept going, feeling the increased frequency of the twitches of the cock. She was so lost in the moment that she ignored the taste. Normally she wouldn't have ever sucked a dick that had just been in her, but the erotic night told her to try it. While the flavor wasn't the tastiest thing, it was definitely more pleasant than she thought. She had to tip her hat to the man for keeping his health a priority. Antoine's moans turned to soft whispers as he felt his own thighs shake. He was so close to his limit that he needed to warn the woman. "Hey I'm...I'm gonna," he started to say. Ami stopped him as she hummed along his dick. She could tell that he was close and that excited her. On her knees, in front of the man, she forced herself to get him off.

She refused to take the dick out of her mouth, right now it tasted too good. Instead, as she pulled back she would give a playful suck to the tip, focusing on the fleshy point. When she down she would attempt to run her tongue. As the seconds ticked by she found a sweet spot. She no longer went down instead pushing the tip to the beginning of her throat only to run her tongue over it as she backed up. Now at the height of the blowjob, she sucked twice, making the man underneath her buck. She kept going feeling the time between his twitches lessen. She bobbed more and more dragging him to the same cliff that was forced to. As the time shorted even more Antoine let out a growl that drowned out everything.

Ami didn't have time to react as the hot white cum splashed her throat. She kept bobbing as the cock splattered her throat, doing her best to swallow it all. Eventually, the tidal wave became too much and she allowed the dick to pop out of her mouth, bouncing freely. The eruption still came splashing across her upper body and dripping down as each torrent became less and less. Ami watched wide-eyed as she recognized an almost improbable amount spill out and coat her body. She allowed the fluid to drip off of her, truly tasting the essence of the man before her. It was a salty and decently sweet taste that warmed her. Something in her wanted to taste more straight from the source. Looking at Antoine she watched as his dick softened but still hung under its own weight. Standing to her feet she climbed on the bed and joined the man, straddling his body with a devious grin.

Antoine opened his eyes and looked at her questioningly, "What are you doing?"

Ami kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "Making sure you catch up to me." She started to grind her hips and Antoine couldn't help but smile. It was going to be a long night.