All Comments on 'Trying Something New'

by inhalesdeeply

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well on the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Time to call a lawyer, because the skank is no longer in disguise. Eject, eject from the freak show.

angela_tvangela_tvabout 2 years ago

I love the story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dsgusting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have him cum in you than have him clean you out with his mouth.You can also have him lick your asshole.

moimeme68moimeme68about 2 years ago

Lovely story, please, continue.

TitsandclitsTitsandclitsabout 2 years ago

Following a very hot conversation last night, I've searched out pee stories and this hits the mark for me. I really want to have more kink in my very vanilla marriage, so this is a great outlet. If Emily is kinky, then she needs tying to the bed and spanking for making a mess in the kitchen, all be it a nice nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not half as disgusting as something that happened here in town a few years ago. The DA was investigating an elected judge because an anonymous tipster claimed the judge had been charging personal expenses to his official credit card. The personal expenses were payments to a local prostitute well known to the local police for servicing city officials. After repeated questioning, she finally admitted under oath that His Honor was paying her with his official credit card for evacuating her bowels on his chest. No additional details were made public. The level of disgust your other anonymous commentor experienced pales somewhat compared to the report I read in our local newspaper. (names of newspaper & town withheld, but the judge's surname was Wetzel.)

PassioneyesPassioneyesabout 2 years ago

Great story, you should try peeing in her I would then go down on her and let her flood you it's a great experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story for couples in same situation. Spice it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crazy. I would love to fill your wife’s ass with my piss. Eat her ass and drink all I pissed. Then fuck her ass and leave her completely clean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really like what I’ve read. If Emily were my wife, I’d want to hold my tongue gently against her tiny peephole while I also have my finger in her ass and let her pee in my mouth. We want to actually feel it squirt from her body with my tongue and feel her pelvic muscles contract as she starts and stops her release. Norman at: Mytelescope4stars@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story - 69 is the hottest sex (except for her face sitting) and drinking her piss is even hotter. Not enough people realize how hot the sex can be mixing piss with oral sex for her pleasure. Wonderfully written!

TumblarsaintTumblarsaintover 1 year ago

#1-hell yes!

#2-her peeing while he’s fucking her then they clean each other up.

#3-l’d love to have her sitting on my face and peeing into my mouth while I lick and swallow everything she puts out. This is my favorite kink and I was introduced to it by a girl that drip dried. The taste of her bush was awesome and when I told her that she just smiled and pushed me onto the floor and knelt over my face. Instant heaven and without and physical touching I came all over her back as she peed into me. I still get hard thinking about that first time. Thanks for the reminder!

Bigalow3030Bigalow30308 months ago

Damn that was crazy hot . I wish my wife would do that . Unfortunately she'd never even admit if she did like that kind of thing. She knows I would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinhalesdeeply@inhalesdeeply
Following a very naughty text conversation with a female work colleague she suggested that I should consider writing something a little more structured. She told me that not only did my writing turn her on whilst we were texting, but that she would read our chats again later ...