Trying Something New Pt. 03

Story Info
Darren has sex with best friend and his wife.
6.8k words
4.7
13.4k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**WARNING** This story involves a LOT of male on male sexual activity. While it is technically a MMF story, the MM aspect will be the majority. If you don't enjoy that, you are advised to not read any further.

---

Darren was excited when he showed up to Josh's house. They had been texting back and forth for the past week, planning and arranging a sexual get-together that involved them and Josh's wife, Tiffany.

It had also been a week since Darren had decided to explore his curiosity in realm of gay sex, ultimately ending up with him having an unforgettable threesome with Josh and their gay friend, Jeff.

Now he was back at his best friend's house, where he had been several times for different occasions. But this time was different. This time it was to have sex. Not only was he going to get to fuck Tiffany, his best friend's sexy wife, but he was going to get to have sex with Josh again. Tiffany had made it clear when agreeing to the threesome that the boys were expected to be the ones to kick off the sexual activities.

Taking a deep breath, Darren rang the doorbell. He felt his cock twitch with excitement from the confines of his jeans. The door opened and he was greeted by his best friend, Josh, wearing basketball shorts and a tank top.

"Ready to get nasty?" Josh asked with a chuckle.

"Hell yes." Darren answered. "I've been so damn horny waiting for this. I'm surprised I'm not hard right this second."

Josh stepped aside to let Darren inside. As Darren passed by, he felt Josh's hand give his ass a good squeeze.

"Guess I'm not the only one who's horny." Darren commented.

They exhanged laughs as they made their way to the kitchen. Tiffany was pouring herself a glass of water. Wearing a white crop top and denim cutoff shorts, Darren was treated to a view of her exquisite buttocks. He had always thought Tiffany had a perfect, perky backside. Tiffany finished pouring the water and turned around.

"Darren!" She said. "I almost didn't recognize you without cum all over your face."

Tiffany giggled and Darren blushed. Seeing the obvious outline of her nipples in the crop top let him know that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I guess Josh showed you the pictures."

"He sure did." Tiffany confirmed. "And I've been looking at them a lot. I've always enjoyed watching gay porn, but seeing pictures where my husband is participating just brought it to a new level."

Tiffany took a sip of water as Darren continued to look at her tits. He also looked at her shorts, wondering if she was wearing panties or if she was going commando.

"I see you checking out my wife." Josh said with a laugh.

"Well yeah." Darren admitted. "She's hot. I've always thought she was hot. And now I'm going to get to see her naked."

"Now now." Tiffany protested. "I believe I made it perfectly clear that I would not be participating until I get to see you boys getting nasty together. If you want these clothes to come off, you better put on a good show with my husband."

Hearing Tiffany speak in such a lewd and demanding way was making Darren aroused.

"I'll do whatever I have to in order to see your perfect ass." Darren told her.

"I may have to fuck you just for flirting with my wife, dude." Josh joked.

Josh gave Darren a playful smack on the ass through his jeans.

"Speaking of gay sex and cute guys fucking each other..." Tiffany said. "... what was your favorite part, Darren? Of finally giving in and giving it a try? From those pictures, you looked really, really happy."

"That's a good question." Darren said, pondering his answer. "I guess mainly it was just getting it out there. I still identify as straight, maybe a little bi, but I had wanted to feel a cock for so long. So just finally telling Jeff, and he was so supportive, was really a big relief. And then he convinced me to tell my best friend, and Josh was just as supportive. It was just a great experience."

"I love that." Tiffany told him. "And then the three of you fucked and sucked each other. That's what friends are for. That's wonderful!"

"You got really into it too, Darren." Josh added. "Wanting me and Jeff to nut on your face but then agreeing to me fucking your ass while he sat on your face. Your dick got super hard when your face was buried in his buttcrack."

"I guess I got a little carried away in the moment." Darren said with a chuckle. "Like I said, maybe I'm actually bisexual or something. I love pussy, but cock is really amazing as well."

Tiffany took another sip of water and then set her glass on the counter. She then moved behind Josh, wrapping her arms around her husband's waist as they both faced Darren.

"Honestly, I think everyone is a little bit bi." Tiffany suggested. "It's just that not everyone has the courage to explore that part of themselves."

"What about you?" Darren asked. "Have you messed around with other girls?"

"I've certainly eaten my fair share of pussy." Tiffany answered with a grin. "I feel that was the only consistent thing that I ate in college. A diet consisting primarily of juicy cunts. These days I prefer having a cock inside me, but I wouldn't be opposed to going down on a sexy girl."

"Damn that's cool." Darren said. "Josh is so lucky that he married you."

"Yes. He's a very lucky man."

Tiffany moved one of her hands down and began grabbing at her husband's penis through his shorts. The way she was fondling it made it obvious to Darren that his best friend was erect, which only fueled his own boner and excitement. Tiffany then slid her hand under her husband's waistband to get a better feel.

"Oh! Someone isn't wearing any underwear." Tiffany teased. "You should feel this, Darren. Come put your hand in my husband's shorts."

Darren was very turned on by the way Tiffany was taking charge. He walked over to his friend and put his hand into Josh's shorts as Tiffany pulled hers back. Darren was once again holding Josh's thick cock in his hand, and this time it was with his best friend's wife watching.

"Your turn, honey." She suggested. "Put your hand in Darren's jeans and tell me if he's excited as you are."

Darren throbbed as Josh unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. His best friend then put his hand inside of the jeans, and also inside of the boxers, grabbing hold of Darren's excited penis.

"Look at you boys. Hands in each other's pants and playing with each other's dick. That's so naughty." Tiffany snickered. "Well, babe? Is Darren as horny as you are?"

"Yes, dear." Josh informed her. "His dick is rock hard."

"You two look adorable holding each other." Tiffany added. "I think we need to go to the living room and get you dirty boys undressed."

They did not argue with Tiffany at all. The three of them went to the living room where Tiffany took a seat on the couch and the two men stood in front of her. The nipples poking through her top definitely seemed harder than earlier, indicating how much she was enjoying herself.

"Okay, guys. Time to get naked." She told them. "Take off your clothes and show me those cocks!"

Again there was no argument. Darren and Josh removed their shirts first, and then followed that by dropping their pants as Tiffany watched. When they were both nude, they stepped toward the couch and Tiffany took each of them in one of her hands, inspecting their manhood.

"You're both so excited. That makes me happy." Tiffany said. "Darren, your penis is actually a little longer than my husband's. Nice job!"

"I know, but his is a lot thicker than mine."

"That's true." Tiffany agreed, continuing to feel their erections. "But still, I think you have a nice dick. You should be proud of it."

"Thanks." Darren said, feeling himself twitch in her hand. "This is a dream come true just having you touching it."

"Well now it's time to get this show on the road." Tiffany informed them. "Honey, I want to watch you suck Darren's cock first."

"Dang." Josh said. "I was hoping to get a blowjob first."

"Darren is our guest." Tiffany explained. "Now be a good host. Be a good husband and get on your knees, and put your friend's dick in your mouth."

"Yes, dear."

The guys turned to face each other and Josh got down on his knees. He took the base of Darren's erection in his hand.

"Good boy." Tiffany told him. "I've heard your stories, but it's time to prove to me what a cocksucker you are. Put Darren's penis in your mouth."

Josh opened his mouth and began to delicately suck the tip of Darren's cock. Darren moaned as he enjoyed having his dick sucked.

"That's fucking awesome." Tiffany blurted out. "Do you like my husband sucking your cock, Darren?"

"Very much." Darren replied. "He's good at it. You can tell he's no stranger to having a hard dick in his mouth."

Tiffany giggled, pleased with Darren leaning into her dirty talk. She started to play with her nipples as she watched her husband sucking dick.

"He's been fucking Jeff for the last decade." Tiffany pointed out. "Probably other guys too. It wouldn't surprise me if my husband has sucked more cock than I have."

Josh had found a nice rhythm of slurping up and down Darren's shaft.

"Don't forget the balls, honey." Tiffany said. "Darren's balls need some love, too."

Josh took the advice, still holding the cock but moving his mouth down and sucking one of Darren's testicles into his mouth. After a moment, he switched and began sucking the other testicle.

"I really appreciate you sucking my cock and balls, dude." Darren joked.

"Anytime." Josh joked back. "I appreciate you letting me fuck you up the ass last week."

Josh slipped off of Darren's balls and resumed sucking his penis. Tiffany unzipped her shorts and slid her hand into them, starting to rub herself. Darren could barely see the white material of her panties behind her hand.

"You can get naked if you want." Darren suggested in a hopeful tone.

"I don't think so." Tiffany said. "You nasty boys have a long way to go before my clothes start coming off."

Tiffany continued to massage her crotch with one hand while her other hand pinched her nipple and groped her tit.

"If that's the case, maybe we should do more than just having Josh give me a blowjob?"

"I don't know." Tiffany said. "I think you blowing a load into my husband's mouth is a good appetizer before we get into the raunchier gay stuff."

"You heard your wife, dude." Darren told his friend. "You have to keep sucking my cock until I nut in your mouth."

"And you better swallow every drop!" Tiffany demanded.

Josh briefly took his mouth off of Darren's penis and smiled at his wife.

"I always swallow, baby."

Josh got right back to work, slurping the shaft back in his mouth. Darren gently put his hand on Josh's head and began to move his hips back and forth to help facilitate the cocksucking.

"That's it, Darren. Fuck his face!" Tiffany encouraged, still playing with herself. "Fuck my husband's face!"

Tiffany was breathing faster as she rubbed herself. Darren moved his hips a bit quicker, easily pumping his dick in and out of Josh's mouth. At this point, Josh simply remained still, allowing Darren to drive.

"I guess it kind of is like I'm fucking your face." Darren noted. "I think your wife is really enjoying this."

"When you cum in his mouth, I'm going to cream my panties." Tiffany announced. "Don't you dare stop. You keep fucking his mouth until you blow your load, Darren!"

Josh reached behind Darren and grabbed his ass cheeks as Darren thrusted in and out of his mouth.

"Yeah, grab that ass, baby!" Tiffany said. "Let him know how much you love having the cock in your mouth!"

"Get ready, dude." Darren added. "I'm about to pop."

Josh continued to take the penis and Tiffany squealed, clearly experiencing an orgasm. Darren gave his best friend one final thrust, letting go and ejaculating into his mouth. Several spurts of fresh semen coated Josh's tongue, but he did as his wife instructed and swallowed every sticky drop. Finally, Darren pulled his softening penis out of Josh's mouth.

"That was fucking beautiful, you two." Tiffany told them, pulling her hand out of her shorts and zipping them back up.

"Did you really have an orgasm watching us?" Darren asked.

"I sure did!" Tiffany answered. "Watching him suck you off like that... and then you taking control and pumping his face... that was really cool."

Josh licked his lips clean and then stood up. Darren and Tiffany noticed that he was still fully erect.

"Do you want me to suck his cock now?" Darren offered.

"That's sweet of you to ask, but I have another idea." Tiffany replied. "I'm going to go get a plate and then you can milk him."

Darren wasn't familiar with the term, but Tiffany was only gone for about thirty seconds, returning with a small dessert plate. She set it on the carpet.

"You know the drill, honey. Get into position." Tiffany said.

Josh got back on his knees, this time on all fours with his hard penis dangling above the plate. Tiffany motioned for Darren to get on his knees behind her husband, which he did.

"What's milking?" Darren asked.

"Oh it's a lot of fun!" Tiffany answered in a chipper voice. "You'll squirt some lube on your hands, reach between his legs, and basically tug on him until he squirts."

"So like a handjob?"

"Kind of." Tiffany added. "But with him in that position and how you tug on his shaft, it's like milking a cow. Except you're milking his penis."

"That sounds neat."

"It's very neat!" Tiffany agreed. "Sometimes I'll milk him just for fun. I think you'll like it, Darren."

"Probably won't take me long to cum." Josh told his friend. "Tiffany can make me shoot in under a minute."

Tiffany grabbed the lube and Darren held out his hand. She squirted a nice blob into his palm and set the bottle aside, standing back up to watch.

"Okay, now take my husband's cock in your hand and start milking him!"

Darren reached between Josh's thighs and took the thick, meaty penis in his hand. At first he just took it slow and gentle, making sure to get the penis nice and slick. Then he began to give Josh a firm squeeze with each tug of his shaft.

"Yep. Just like that!" Tiffany said. "Just keep pulling his cock the way you're doing right now."

Darren appreciated Tiffany's positive encouragement. Being behind Josh, Darren had a crystal clear view of his bare ass as well as his puckered hole. He wanted to earn some points with Tiffany, so Darren took the initiative of leaning in and kissing Josh's anus as he tugged on his dick. The kissing quickly turned into Darren licking his friend's asshole.

"Well look at Darren!" Tiffany exclaimed. "He just put his face right in your ass."

Darren looked up at Tiffany.

"Sorry. I like eating ass."

"You don't need to apologize at all. That looked hot the way you attacked my husband's ass with your tongue." Tiffany explained. "I want you guys to be nasty and you just took the gay passion up a notch. That makes me happy!"

Darren turned his attention back to Josh's crack, again swirling his tongue against his friend's butthole. He could feel Josh really throbbing as he tugged on his dick.

"Damn, that feels so good with you licking my ass." Josh said. "Now I see why Jeff was riding your face and tongue."

Darren felt Tiffany's hand holding the back of his head and applying pressure to keep his face in Josh's ass.

"Eat and pull, Darren." She told him. "Eat that butt. Pull that cock."

Darren pushed his tongue into Josh's asshole as he pumped the dick. He felt Josh's sphincter tighten around his tongue. Josh moaned, orgasming and squirting his cum onto the plate.

"Keep milking it, Darren. Keep milking my husband dry."

Darren did as instructed until Josh had expelled every bit of semen he could muster. He finally pulled his face out of his friend's ass and released his grip on the penis. Josh rolled over, taking a seat next to the plate.

"That was intense, dude." Josh said, exasperated.

"That was fucking incredible!" Tiffany added. "And now I think you should return the favor, Darren. My husband swallowed your load after he sucked your dick. I think you should lick his cum off of that plate like a good friend."

"If I do, will you show me your tits?"

"Hmm. Maybe." Tiffany offered. "I'll reward you somehow. Not sure if it'll be me showing you my breasts or not, but there will be a reward."

"Cool." Darren told her.

With a smile, Darren brought the plate closer to his face. Josh and Tiffany watched as he took big swipes of it with his tongue, being careful to clean up every drop of semen. After he had the plate completely clean, Darren showed it to them for their approval. He then set the plate aside.

"Tits?" Darren suggested.

"I'm not sure you've earned that just yet." Tiffany told him. "But I'll go ahead and take off my shorts."

Tiffany smiled and unzipped her shorts again, this time pushing them down her legs and revealing her white cotton, bikini-cut underwear. She stepped out of the shorts and Darren stared at her crotch. Although the panties were white, there was an obvious wet spot between her legs from the orgasm she had given herself earlier. Tiffany turned around and wiggled her ass playfully.

"Like my undies?" She teased.

"They look great." Darren told her. "And your butt is fantastic. I can't wait to see you naked."

"I agree. You look super sexy, babe." Josh said. "Especially the way your nipples are poking through your top."

"And that cameltoe." Darren added.

"Thanks, boys!" Tiffany said to the naked men. "But if you two want to see more of my body, I think I still need to see you piping each other."

"I'm cool with that." Darren told her. He then looked over to his best friend. "Ready when you are."

"You just got done milking my cock." Josh reminded him. "I'm going to need a few minutes before I get hard again."

The two naked friends took a seat beside each other on the couch. Tiffany stood in front of them in her matching crop top and panties.

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?" She asked. "While we wait for those dicks to get horny again?"

"A beer might be nice." Josh told his wife.

"Yeah. Same." Darren added.

Tiffany headed to the kitchen, both of them watching her buns swaying in her underwear as she walked away.

"You have no idea how badly I want to see your wife naked."

"No, I think I do." Josh said with a chuckle. "The dirtier we get, the dirtier she'll get."

"And you'll let me fuck her?"

"That's up to her. But if she wants you to, then yeah that's fine with me." Josh replied. "I'm actually getting excited at the idea of watching her ride someone else."

"Hell yeah." Darren said. "So she wants to watch us having buttsex next. Want me to play with your cock a little bit?"

"Be my guest."

Darren reached over into Josh's lap, taking the flaccid penis into his hand. He began to rub and play with it as Tiffany came back in.

"Two beers for my two cocksucking, buttfucking boys." She said.

Before handing them their beverage, she took notice of Darren playing with her husband's dick.

"Well look at you, Darren. Grabbing life by the cock." Tiffany added with a wink. "Good boy."

She handed them their beers, Darren taking his with his free hand while continuing to fondle Josh with his other hand. They each took a sip of beer.

"I really like the fact that you started playing with my husband's penis without me even asking." Tiffany said. "I think that earns you another treat."

Darren took a gulp of beer as he watched Tiffany remove her crop top, finally freeing her pert 32B breasts.

"Do you like them?" She asked.

"I do." Darren answered. "You have really nice tits."

"Thank you."

Darren was feeling his arousal stirring as he held his best friend's dick and watched Tiffany start to play with and pinch her nipples. He could feel Josh becoming aroused in the palm of his hand as well.

12