All Comments on 'Trying Something New Pt. 03'

by HardsevenTX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KMB2476KMB24765 months ago

Absolutely one of your best

HardsevenTXHardsevenTX5 months agoAuthor

Thank you! I really appreciate that.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Well, part 3 definitely confirms I'm totally gay, but that doesn't make this any less hot. And at least part of that hotness is because Tiffany is so much a part of what's happening with her husband.

'

VitriolhackVitriolhack5 months ago

Very cute story, Tiffany’s guided bi sex was. To me, particularly exciting. ;)

Astral_FlameAstral_Flame5 months ago

Love guided bi sex!

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

This story TOTALLY turned me on, and your word pictures of gay sex made this story real for me. I am a married cock sucker and have loved having queer sex for 9 years now. Guys that love the cock will love your story. Gave you a 5 with no problem.

Love it when a girl "forces" men to suck and fuck each other. That is so arousing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Definitely beyond hot to have your wife order you to suck cock or order you to spread your boipussy to be bred by an alpha gay male…imagining my wife watching as I spurt uncontrollably just from having my ass filled with cum..

JT

turboscotturboscot3 months ago

Loving this story, I’ve been leaking and edging the whole story so far, the only thing missing for me (as a bi guy who’s totally into intimacy) is kissing.

Otherwise, keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardsevenTX@HardsevenTX
Married. Very, very bicurious. I enjoy wearing panties and fantasizing about being submissive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES