Trying Something New Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting hard yet, sweetheart?" Tiffany asked her husband. "Getting hard thinking about putting your thick cock deep inside Darren's asshole and letting your wife watch you have hot, gay sex with your best friend?"

"Very hard, dear." Josh confirmed as he took a sip of beer. "He's going to get a good, hard pounding."

Tiffany looked at Darren's lap and smiled.

"Looks like you're excited too, Darren." She snickered. "Is that from looking at my tits, squeezing Josh's cock, or knowing that his cock is about to be inside of your ass?"

"All of the above." Darren answered. "And also from holding out hope that I'm going to get to see your twat soon."

"Aww." Tiffany said. "Well let's get that booty hole ready for it's next assignment. Go ahead and finish your beers."

Darren and Josh quickly finished their respective beverages. They stood up and Darren continued to play with Josh's manhood while Josh and Tiffany prepped Darren's hole to be penetrated.

"Okay. Darren, get on your knees on the couch with you butt facing the end. That way Josh can stand next to the couch and fuck you." Tiffany instructed.

The boys listened to her orders and got into position. Darren's bare ass was facing Josh, who was rock hard. Tiffany then got on her back at the other end of the couch, in front of Darren. She spread her legs open.

"Don't you dare move my panties." She hissed. "But you may kiss and lick my pussy through my underwear if you like. While my husband fucks your ass, of course."

Darren's heart skipped a beat as he lowered his face between Tiffany's thighs. He admired the wet panty material from her earlier orgasm, and also the outline of her vagina. He stuck out his tongue and slowly licked up and down her covered cunt.

"That's it. Lick my horny pussy through my dirty panties." Tiffany said. She then looked up at her husband. "No time like the present, honey. Show me how you like to fuck your best friend in the ass."

"You got it, babe." Josh replied, popping the head of his cock into Darren's fuckhole.

Darren continued to kiss and lick and suck on Tiffany's crotch as he felt Josh's penis begin to slide further into his rectum. Tiffany resumed playing with her breasts and hard nipples.

"Your pussy juice tastes really nice." Darren said.

He then resumed his oral servicing as Josh made it balls deep inside of his ass. Josh put his hands on Darren's hips as he began making love with his best friend's anal cavity.

"Fuck him good, sweetie." Tiffany demanded. "And when you finish, you better cum in his butthole."

"I promise you that I'll shoot it up his ass, babe." Josh said, sliding his dick back and forth between Darren's cheeks.

Darren remained focused on sucking Tiffany's pussy lips through her cotton panties as Josh passionately fucked his ass. Darren noticed that the dampness of Tiffany's underwear was being renewed with new, fresh juices leaking from her snatch. This only fueled him to suck and kiss her crotch more fervently as he was being fucked.

"That feels so good!" Tiffany moaned. "I guess you're not completely gay after all. I was beginning to wonder with how easy it was to get you to play with my husband."

Darren felt Josh really stretching and pounding his ass at this point. He put his lips where he estimated Tiffany's clit was behind the panties and sucked her even harder, causing her to moan again. Tiffany put her hand on his held and held it against her wet crotch.

"Yes! Suck that pussy through my panties!" She yelled. "Suck my wet pussy while you take that cock in your ass!"

That is exactly what happened. Josh's cock continued to easily and rapidly slide in and out of Darren's puckered hole and Darren continued to suck Tiffany's creamy cunt juices into his mouth through her dirty underwear.

"I'm about to cum, dude." Josh told his friend. "I'm about to cum in your ass."

"Go for it, dude." Darren encouraged. "Fill my ass with your spunk."

Darren could feel Tiffany's body trembling, clearly on the brink of another orgasm in her panties as Josh's penis plowed into his welcoming hole. Darren sucked on her wet crotch as hard as he could as her thighs closed around his face.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck." Tiffany squealed as she felt herself orgasming.

She wasn't the only one, as Darren felt Josh shove the penis completely into his ass and begin to unload. Multiple spurts of hot, gooey semen coated the walls of Darren's rectum. Josh made sure every drop was out before pulling his dick out of Darren's hole.

Darren lifted himself up and saw Tiffany smile. She reached into the waistband of her panties and pushed her underwear down and off. She quickly rolled herself over and got onto all fours, exposing the rest of her body to Darren.

"Put your cock in me." She hissed. "Fuck my soaking wet cunt, Darren!"

Darren hesitated, distracted by the sight of Tiffany's pussy as well as her asshole. He took a moment to again lower his face, this time next to her butt crack, and took a long, deep inhale through his nose.

"Did you just smell me?" Tiffany asked with a giggle. "Did you just smell my booty hole?"

"Damn right." Darren answered. "Your asshole smells even better than in my fantasies."

Darren pull his face from Tiffany's bare bottom and scooted closer on his knees. His cock was throbbing with lust as he rubbed the tip against her pussy hole.

"This is going to be quick." Darren told her. "Don't judge me."

"I won't." Tiffany promised. "Just fuck my cunt hard and fast. Fuck my soaking wet twat just like like my husband fucked your ass!"

Darren achieved one of his dreams as his penis easily slid into Tiffany's creamy, hungry vagina. The combination of a fresh batch of cum in his ass, eating Tiffany out through her underwear, smelling and now staring at her exposed anus, and finally being inside of her pussy afforded Darren only a handful of thrusts. The velvety walls of Tiffany's twat felt incredible against his throbbing cock. Darren thrusted into her as hard as he could but his arousal quickly became overwhelming. With a moan, Darren began to unload into his best friend's wife.

Warm semen was jettisoned into Tiffany's awaiting cunt. Darren's cock twitched inside of her as it pumped out of his balls. Once he was done with the sperm deposit, Darren retracted his manhood from between her legs.

"Finally. I finally got to fuck your wife and cum inside her." Darren said to Josh. "That was awesome."

Darren climbed off of the couch, Josh's spunk still leaking from his asshole. Tiffany rolled back over onto her back, legs spread wide open.

"Come here, honey." Tiffany told her husband. "I want you to clean Darren's cum out of my pussy."

"Yes ma'am." Josh replied, happily getting onto his knees and starting to lick his wife's dirty cunt.

As Josh cleaned the vagina, Tiffany looked up at Darren with a naughty grin.

"So you thought my butt smelled okay?" She asked.

"Your asshole smelled amazing. It's a big reason why I came so fast when I fucked you." Darren answered. "Truth be told though, I'd love to do more than just sniff it next time."

"As in you'd like to lick my ass? Taste it? Put your cock in it and fuck my little butthole?"

"All of the above." Darren told her. "Getting to fuck your twat was great, but sliding my dick into your perfect butt would be amazing."

Josh sucked at his wife's pussy lips a bit more.

"Good as new, babe." He said.

"Now Darren." Tiffany told her husband. "I want you to suck your cum out of his ass."

Josh did not argue with his wife. He scooted on his knees behind Darren and pushed his cheeks apart. He stuck out his tongue and licked his friend's scrotum, slowing moving up his crack until he reached the puckered hole between Darren's buns.

"He just got his face right in your ass, didn't he?" Tiffany noted. "Does it feel good having my husband sucking on your ass, Darren?"

"Not as good as when he sticks his cock in there." Darren answered. "But yes it feels nice. He's good with his tongue."

That tongue had plunged into Darren's used anus, fishing out as much semen as it could. Darren did his best to help, trying to push the cum out of his asshole and into Josh's mouth.

"You look so gay, sweetie." Tiffany said to her husband. "Sucking your own cum out of your best friend's butthole. I love that."

Josh gave the puckered hole another suck, swallowed, and pulled his face back. He then gave Darren a playful slap on one of his cheeks.

"All done!" Josh announced proudly.

"Did you get your friend's butt all cleaned up?" Tiffany asked. "Every drop of cum you blasted in there?"

"I sure did, honey." Josh told her. "His asshole is clean as a whistle."

"Good boy!" Tiffany said with delight. "I can't wait to see what you two do for an encore. But first, I need some more water."

Tiffany hopped off the couch and headed for the kitchen. The boys followed behind her, appreciating the view of her bare ass on the way. She grabbed her glass from earlier, filled it with fresh water, and turned to face the guys. Tiffany took a sip, not one bit shy about being completely naked with them.

"So Darren, you mentioned when you got here that you still identified as straight but that you thought maybe you were really bisexual." Tiffany reminded him. "That was really hot watching my husband fucking your butt. Do you think you're getting more comfortable with the idea of being bi?"

"That's probably a fair assessment." Darren admitted. "I enjoy eating pussy, but I also enjoy a nice, hard dick in my mouth. I very much want to fuck you in the ass, Tiffany, but I also had a great time having anal sex with Jeff recently."

"Very cool." Tiffany said, taking another sip of her water. "Do you want me to try setting you up with one of my guy friends?"

"Now that I'm not sure about." Darren added. "As far as dating, or a relationship, my dream would be to meet someone like you. A sexy girl who doesn't mind her partner enjoying a man sometimes. When it comes to fooling around with another dude, I'm mostly just interested in the sexual part."

"So you don't want to date guys, you just want to have sex with them. Got it."

"He was actually asking me if you had any girl friends that might be into it." Josh told his wife.

"I could certainly ask around." Tiffany said. "It would probably be easiest to ask them if they ever watch gay porn when rubbing one out. If they do, I could ask them how they'd feel about dating a guy that enjoys sucking cock."

"Really? That'd be awesome." Darren told her.

"Yeah, I don't mind asking my friends." Tiffany replied. "You deserve to be with someone who understands your needs and desires. When Josh first told me about his special friendship with Jeff, I could tell how important it was to him. It helps that it turned me on, but I never could have asked him to give up gay sex. Not knowing how much it meant to him."

"Somehow I'm even more jealous of Josh now." Darren said with a chuckle. "You are such a good wife."

"I do what I can." Tiffany added, taking another sip of her water. "Speaking of... do you think you're about ready to try putting that penis in my booty?"

"I would love to put my cock in your ass."

"Great." She said. Tiffany then turned to Josh. "And honey, you can fuck my cunt while Darren is making love to my ass."

"You got it, babe."

Tiffany set her glass down again and the three of them departed the kitchen once more, this time making their way to the bedroom. Darren and Josh stood at the edge of the bed as Tiffany grabbed some lube from her bedside table. She squirted some onto her fingertips and reached behind herself, rubbing the lube all over her anus. She then added another squirt and slid those same fingertips right up her butthole.

"I'm excited." Tiffany said. "It's been a long time since I've had two guys in me at the same time."

"Maybe it'll be the start of a new tradition." Josh suggested.

"We will definitely be doing this again." Tiffany confirmed. "First of all, we need to set you boys up to be having sex on a regular cadence. And I think Jeff should be involved as often as possible. But I've also enjoyed the attention I've received, so future group sex is one hundred percent on the table."

Hearing Tiffany's reassurance had Darren very excited. With her ass prepped, she squeezed one more glob of lube onto her fingers and approached him, smiling and reaching out to grab his dick, working the lubricant all over it.

"Okay, boys." Tiffany said. "Let's fuck!"

The three of them got onto the bed, next to each other, side by side, with Tiffany in the middle and facing her husband. Darren's erect penis was pressing against Tiffany's sensational ass.

"I do have one request." Tiffany added. "You two cocksuckers have both gotten to swallow cum, but I haven't. So when you're close, I'd appreciate it if you'd pull out and unload directly into my mouth. Deal?"

"Sounds good, babe."

"I'll try not to cum in your ass." Darren offered.

Tiffany moved her thigh slightly, allowing Josh to aim his cock and easily insert it into her vagina. Darren also held his dick, aiming it between her buns. To his surprise, it also slid easily into her anus. Both friends began to thrust back and forth, fucking Tiffany's holes in unison.

"That's it, boys." She said. "Give me those dicks! Make me feel like a dirty little whore!"

They worked their cocks in and out of her just as she had requested. Darren was ecstatic as he felt Tiffany's asshole winking and gripping his erection.

"Your ass is incredible." Darren told her. "I really appreciate this."

"You earned it." Tiffany said. "You took a cock up your ass so now you get to have yours up mine."

"You must be doing a good job, dude." Josh added. "Her pussy is super wet and juicy right now."

They each continued to pump their dick into Tiffany, who was thoroughly enjoying herself as she again played with her tits and nipples. Tiffany's body was happy to be receiving multiple cocks simultaneously, as evidenced by her moans of pleasure.

"Stretch me out, boys!" Tiffany demanded. "Keep pounding both of my horny holes!"

Darren's throbbing penis continued to probe Tiffany's rectum, exploring the depths of her bowels. He could also feel the sensation of Josh's thick cock driving into her cunt as his was moving back and forth in her anus. Tiffany gave her nipples a hard squeeze as her body again trembled in orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuuck yes." She moaned.

"I'm getting close too." Darren said as his dick thrust in and out of Tiffany's ass.

"Remember." Tiffany told him as she panted through her orgasm. "I want you to finish in my mouth. I want you to feed me your cum."

Darren had no desire to leave the warm confines of Tiffany's rectum, but he knew he needed to follow her instructions if he wanted to have sex with her again in the future. Darren slowed down his thrusts, ultimately sliding his penis out of Tiffany's ass. Josh also slid his cock out of her vagina. Both of them scooted up the bed, toward her face. Tiffany rolled onto her back with a big smile before opening her mouth wide.

"Give it to me, boys!" She demanded. "Shoot that cum in my mouth!"

Darren and Josh held their erections so that they were pointed at Tiffany's hungry mouth. They vigorously stroked their cocks in unison, quickly achieving orgasm and unloading between Tiffany's lips. Multiple ropes of semen squirted onto her tongue.

Tiffany giggled as she gleefully received their warm, sticky offering. Both men squeezed the base of their shaft and slid their hand up, ensuring every drop made its way into her mouth. Tiffany pushed the collection of cum to the edge of her tongue, showing it off to them, and then slurped it back in and swallowed it all in one glorious gulp.

"Yummy!" Tiffany said, licking her lips. "That was a delicious treat!"

"Fucking that ass was quite a treat too." Darren added. "This has been a really great day. Thank you both for such a magical experience."

"You contributed to it just as much as we did." Josh told his friend. "You milked me, you took my dick and my cum in your ass, and then you helped me give Tiffany some great sex."

"Speaking of dicks in butts..." Tiffany said. "...next time we do this, you need to fuck my husband, Darren. Because if I'm understanding correctly, he's buttfucked you multiple times but has yet to feel your penis inside of his ass."

"You are correct." Darren confirmed. "I'd love to get together again soon and I'd certainly be willing to stuff Josh with my cock for once!"

"Great!" Tiffany said. "I very much look forward to seeing that."

The three of them climbed off the bed and made their way to the living room so that Darren could retrieve his clothes. Josh and Tiffany remained nude as Darren got dressed. Once he had his clothes on, he reached down and picked up Tiffany's discarded underwear. The crotch was still damp from the two orgasms she had previously while wearing them.

"Can I keep these?" Darren asked. "Ya know, as a souvenir?"

"I don't know, Darren." Tiffany teased with a grin. "What exactly are your intentions with my dirty panties?"

"Smelling them for sure." Darren replied. "And I'm sure jerking off into them. A lot."

Tiffany giggled again.

"I'll make you a deal." She said. "You can hang onto them and fill them with as much cum as you please. But next time we get together, you have to return them. In return, I'll have a fresh pair of dirty underwear to give you. Sound good?"

"That sounds amazing!"

Darren said his goodbyes to the couple and headed to his car, gripping Tiffany's panties in his hand. He took a quick whiff of the underwear before starting his car and heading home.

By the time Darren got home, he was aroused again. Once he was inside, he quickly unzipped his pants and took out his penis. He wrapped Tiffany's panties around his erection and began to jerk off. He closed his eyes and thought back over the wonderful events of the day.

He remembered his best friend sucking his dick. He remembered licking Josh's sweaty asshole as he milked his thick, beautiful penis. He remembered slurping Josh's fresh spunk off of the plate. He remembered kissing Tiffany's crotch through her underwear as Josh fucked him in the ass. He remembered sliding his penis into Tiffany's cunt. He remembered fucking Tiffany's asshole and cumming in her mouth. He remembered telling them both that he was now comfortable identifying as bisexual instead of straight.

Darren then blasted a generous amount of semen into the panties, his cum mixing together with Tiffany's pussy juices. He then set the soiled underwear on his coffee table and went to take a shower.

12