All Comments on 'Trying Times'

by Cinner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Well written and innovative. Liked it a lot. Only 'problem' is that I will now have to find the time to sample your previous stories.

CinnerCinneralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I am very grateful to you for your kiind comment. I was worried about the story because I recognise that it is not what one might expect since the nudity is politicised rather than only sexualised here. Thanks also for saying that you are interested in reading some of my other stories! (((HUGS))) :o)

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 12 years ago
thoughtful

Very procative and your talent is growing by leaps and bounds. Loved it.

CinnerCinneralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you, Insignia! I have read and favourited all of your poems; so having you say that I'm improving means a lot to me! I am very flattered!

(((HUGS)))

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THIS STORY AND ITS THEME nonsexual

reminds me of Ayn Rand and her existentialism proverbs, TK U MLJ LV NV

CinnerCinnerover 11 years agoAuthor
Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand!??!!? Oh my! Thank you, Tazz!

SimoneLisbonSimoneLisbonover 11 years ago
Hmmm...

You know, what ever else is happening, this contest is taking your writing to a new level, and I love it...This story is 50 star material, but I could only give it a 5, so I did...Keep up the awesome writing...

CinnerCinnerover 11 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU!!!!!

My goodness! Thank you Simone! To hear that from someone whose talent I admire is incredible!

I have been reading your stories as well. I'm completely blown away!

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous