All Comments on 'Trying Trial Separation Pt. 01'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

Great first chapter, I can’t wait to read more! It made me think of my HS/college boyfriend. After 4yrs together he wanted to “take a break”. I’m pretty sure he thought I would freeze in time while he went out & partied & fucked around. The second weekend of our “break”, he completely flipped out when, on Monday, he realized I hadn’t been home since Thursday night. Apparently, I was supposed to be devastated & cry, drink wine, cry, watch chick flicks, & cry some more during the weekend. He came over & said, “I think I made a mistake. Let’s forget about this break.” I said, “Nah, you were right. We really SHOULD take a break. We can talk again in a few weeks.” We never got back together.....I met my husband during the “break” & never looked back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very sad story about two people are letting their marriage dissolve.

It’s worth 5 stars but that doesn’t mean I like it. As it stands, they are married in name only because Todd isn’t dating his wife to win her back but rather to control her and she isn’t really trying to be married to Todd. Fucking Bobby and then Curt kinda proves that point. I don’t blame her; but she’s trading her integrity for swearing, smoking and ratios. What’s next? Prostitution?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Todd blew it

Normally I don't like the women in these stories but in this case she is not cheating since they are separated and she sounds like an awesome catch for some other guy. Todd blew it big time.

ALSO - Finally some guy comes along in one of these stories with an average or less than average cock and the women does not complain or humiliate the guy! Thank you PenPal! Not every guy has 8 inches or more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are in the wrong place!

This is not who you are!

My advice is to stay with Interracial cuck stories, because that is group that you write for. Any way... it is your call, but be ready!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
waiting on part 2

As you most likely know, divorce is a large part of our lives in the USA now days. My parents divorced and I had a total of 5 parents over my life before I lost them all over 12 yrs.

Reading your story brought a lot of my life back around. My parents dating, kids on the floor at friends home over night, trips out of town and to Disneyland twice in the same year. I dated a lot of divorced women before I got married, and I saw what it was like for them if they had a man spend the night, VS me having a women spend the night. It became Sluts and Hero's for women and men, yet we made it through it.

I wonder how your going to show the interactions of the kids with parents and grand parents as their parents date each other or other people. Good luck with your story, we all know it but you put it into words very well.

John

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Im enjoying it.... The pregnancy thing is always exciting too... And cock sizes.

You will catch me back here reading more of it.... 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I dont feel sorry for stupid men who keep cheating cunts

why would I feel sorry for stupid women who keep cheating cunts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Joke

She had no one else to blame for her feeling alone other than herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just because you reversed the

Honey we need to talk initiator is no reason to give you more than the mandatory single star.

Just send us the .jpg of the divorce decree and save yourself time by not writing the second chapter. Everyone in the story is too dimwitted to live or be written about.

katibkatibover 4 years ago
Planty of acton

Yes, you loaded this story, which is off to a good start, with plenty of action, as one would expect in this gathering. However, I find that your characters are pretty shallow. They are not interesting in themselves, their work is inconsequential, their habits are mundane, their conversation is banal. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I enjoyed your story. Looking forward to part 2 soon!

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Cleverly Constructed Story

I did like the story concept and the characters within that story. The husband who has already had extra-marital sex and suggests the freedom of a trial separation; the wife who discovers her own freedom that separation gives her; the husband's housemate who takes unethical advantage of the situation and the successful ex-boyfriend who recognises the opportunity and provides her with exceptional pleasure.

The symbolic independent decisions of her smoking and now the tattoo add interest.

Whether the author gives them a way back from their 'trial' separation will be interesting. She clearly has separated her extra-marital sex from love, although the Curt episode could be taken further if the opportunity offered. Whether she still loves Todd has been sorely tested and whether her husband would be able to cope with her new-found independent thinking would be an interesting question.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Lue

Ps: PenPal, I notice that you include yourself in your lists of favourite authors and stories. Bad Form, Sir.

The note at the top says:

"This page shows a list of stories, poems, and authors that this member enjoys. These are not submissions written by this member - they are some of his or her favorite Literotica submissions and people."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2

In part 2 can you stay away from the bbc stuff? Date a black guy, cool. Just dont make it all about the dick or being gangster and hood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Careful What You Ask For!!!

He's an asshole, sneaky, liar low self esteem, selfish and NOT a man!

She didn't want this separation but, with self respect & class, she has moved forward and has not accepted, but knows what hubby is doing....doesn't mean she agrees!

Curt was an eye opener in a special way and a door opener to what is bout in the world. Unfortunately, he is not well endowed but suffice to say that our separated Mother has some food for thought.

A few nights out for Mommy, some great sexual trrysts and maybe, just maybe, she meets a real man!!!

Let loser live with his buddy & their teenagers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why Would I Care About This Marriage?

I am sorry but I stopped reading before the end of the first page.

A young husband informs his young wife that he wants a separation and she quickly agrees without demanding a detailed explanation or asking what she has or has not done to make him want to separate? The impact this decision will have on their children, who also must be quite young, is not discussed at all? The wife does not turn to her parents, his parents, their mutual friends, his coworkers or the mysterious Bobby looking for answers?

The introduction the author presents for this story is so implausible, so contrary to human nature and frankly so lazy I had no connection to these characters and no interest in what happened to them. To then present the wife suddenly and inexplicably having sex with whoever the heck Bobby is turned this submission into an early draft of a low budget porn video script. Unfortunately the dialogue would need improvement to reach the quality standards of internet porn.

The author's stories frequently score in the vicinity of 4.5. I look forward to sampling some of them.

I did not submit a score here since I did not read the entire submission.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Really good!

Ignore the comments like the ones calling her a cheating bitch, when HE CHEATED FIRST. You've got a great start here, and I look forward to seeing what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A decent start, but its where and how you finish that counts.

I will wait to rate the finished product.

So far it is believable and well written. Jenny good, Todd bad. I suspect the marriage is about at the breaking point. Todd is a screaming asshole, and Jenny has shown patience and acceptance of the shit hole Todd has shoved their marriage into. I guess we are supposed to assume they have a signed separation agreement and have discussed the possibility of divorce? If not Jenny needs to pull the trigger on that next step and make the separation official.

Thanks for the effort. I look forward to seeing how you continue this interesting story.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 4 years ago
Please let her totally fuck with his head.

Make his end of the separation a separation from hell. Let Jenny wage psychological warfare. If he doesn't come back chastened, then he never planned to come back. Jenny will have some revenge; Todd won't get to have his cake and eat it too.

Jenny should do anything she can think of that would send Todd messages he doesn't want to hear. Smoking is one. Fucking others is another. Generate collisions with Todd, as when he didn't go the the reunion and she took a lover there.

Canceling ESPN is a start on making over the home so we won't recognize it, and will hate what it's become. Turn his study/den into a playroom for the kids. Move his stuff to her parent's place, park his boat at her parent's where it can be seen from the street, and make sure Todd finds out.

The tattoo is very good; what else can she do to her body that would be a turnoff to Todd but not to other lovers? Can Jenny try (or look to Todd as if she did) some girl-girl action? Tell him she finally had a MFF or MFM, too bad he wasn't there. Maybe do some henna tattoos before their next date. (Queen/ace of spades might be too strong, but maybe "Bobby's pussy" and/or "Ass property of" leaving room for a name to be added in the future.).

Offer appointments for Todd with the kids at a time she knows he can't make. Set up Todd to fail when he wants to see them. Get an indirect message to Todd just days before an long scheduled event, like a birthday party for one of the kid's friends. To the kids, Todd calls wants them to go to the movies tomorrow, but the kids have to ask Todd to reschedule because of the party. Maybe use Todd's parents by offering to bring the kids over at party time, then get the brilliant idea the grandparents should tell Todd to use the time to see his kids, and when he tries to set up an appointment...

Coax Todd's friends to tell the truth about his lovers; Bobby's given her enough clues, pay for information "in kind" prn. Pointing to each that she has a suit against the store for sexual harassment and should be prepared to press it when Todd dumps them/returns to Jenny. Get some documentation going, offer to take pictures/plant cameras on their behalf.

Get the gossips pushing the tale about Todd fucking cute young things from work and then demanding a separation from Jenny after Jenny found out. So and so saw them out partying and petting heavily, and then in the back seat of a car. She can easily get her friends to help.

Record all the conversations anytime Jenny and Todd talk or are together, including especially if they ever have sex again. She can push him about his other lovers, then about fucking them before the separation, and maybe get a a good reaction or even a confession on the record.

Talk to a lawyer and PI about divorce and materials the would "pressure" Todd into a settlement if Jenny decides to file. Draw up a legal separation agreement that will make a divorce come out strongly in her favor. If Todd has any intention of coming back to Jenny, he will sign. Otherwise she will file, and he can pay her alimony and child support while she fucks others on his dime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He wanted the separation

He has no reason to complain. He wanted the separation. she knows he is fucking some of the girls he works with. Let her have her fun, stay away and keep quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

Stupid husband living in a dream world. He will get the short end of the stick, jammed up his ass.

In the meantime Wifey has let her inner whore run loose and she won't want to stop. Since she has had her two kids she'll be ready to look for Mr. Goodcock. My theory is with child support plus what she can score with her looks she'll have no problem keeping the sheets warm. With the guys she's had someone with a decent size cock who knows how to use it will win her pussy and her heart.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The handle has been pulled...

...and the flush is in progress. I’m afraid we can all see where this is heading. Keeping hubby hanging on is pointless unless she just wants to torment him. He certainly deserves it, but I don’t know if I want to read all about it. Just hook her up with her lover and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good, keep going!

Someone different was my favorite story on Literotica. This story looks like it's gonna be just as good. I love the depravity and corruption aspect, and the husband being aware of it all

SevMax2SevMax2over 4 years ago
Hey, we've read the flip side of this

.....the stupid "trial separation" bullshit that Literotica wives pull all of the time to keep their husbands on the shelf in vain hope while they fool around (and hey, I'm all for straying from the marriage bed, but I hate dodges and dirty tricks like that). Well, sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, isn't it? About time we read about an idiot husband who pulls the same kind of stupid stunt and neglects/deprives his wife while intending to keep her on the shelf and chasing his dreams. What, was Jenny supposed to put her whole damn life on hold, just because Todd wanted to deny her his company? Nope. If wives can pay for that kind of dumbassery, so can husbands. I hope that she leaves Todd standing with his heart in his hands and a bit the wiser about you don't treat a lover like a spare tire.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Never had one, but sounds like fun

As a wife and mother I think I would have made him take the kids. He needs the reality of how much work is involved. Love that she is stepping out, the tattoo, the smoking, the sex. Now to try more than one guy at a time, preferably a couple of black guys. The next time her husband sees her she should have a nice ankle bracelet with a Q spade. Will make for interesting conversation with husband. 😇xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 4 years agoAuthor
@AnnetteBishop Thanks!

You are one of the best commentators on this site, so I appreciate your remarks!

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 4 years agoAuthor
Part 2 posting

Part 2 was submitted and should be posted soon. I hope posting part 1 in "Loving Wives" and part 2 in "Interracial Love" is not a problem for readers. As I wrote Trial Separation it grew into a two-parter, first with an evolving husband and wife, then focusing on interracial aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless CUNT wife story

Pathetic and boring.

Prince020402Prince020402over 4 years ago
I know part 2 has been written...

But this is what I hope happens and, more importantly does not happen:

Like ReadyOne I hope she fucks with his head - maybe another tatoo, a pierced nipple or even better, a pierced clit (that he finds as she lures him in for a mercy fuck and then runs him out like used meat). Hints at lesbian activity, MMF or FMF, real or made up just to rattle his cage. More to show that she could be independent and adventurous if only he'd communicated with her before making the fatal decision to find it elsewhere.

Unlike Readyone I would not, under any circumstance want her to use the kids to jerk him around. They are innocents and don't need to be caught up in their parents disfunction. It's attitudes like that that will fuck up kids for life. He has not been portrayed as a bad father and should have access to his kids.

I hope she does NOT become a total BBC drugged out slut, becoming a totally dependant playtoy for a black gang like others I've read in both categories.

A respectful black boyfriend maybe, no QOS tatoo, no ink all over her body and no drugs. With the smoking and the initial tatoo she made her point already.

She should keep her self-respect and stay a good mom and let the chips fall as they may - reconciliation or not.

But not my story. We'll see what PenPal has in store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think he isn’t fucking anyone and his sneaky scumbag friend said that so he could fuck his wife . Even in a trial separation she doesn’t have to be taken total whore pig

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Todd wanted the separation. What jenny does or who she fucks is her business. One of her fuck sessions should leave her with a baby bump

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
More trash

Polluting an already damaged LW site. Where is a loving wife here? I sincerely hope the whore of Lit doesn't have any children. Her best comments in LW are already sickening enough without thinking she brought children into her fantasy life. Dunkie, you need a baby bump upside your head, you one trick idiot.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
I love your stuff PP

People can debate how they wish things progress but ultimately it’s your story. Have fun with it. From your previous work I think we know where it is going anyway.

PS I love Jenny and Todd is a douchebag. He deserves everything she can dish out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit is too long

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES