Trysts on a Train

Story Info
Mike engages in some unexpected sexual antic while traveling.
9.8k words
3.85
4.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spend eight months or so traveling New York State, from County to County and you'll pray for some relaxation time. I did. I had to update voting machines all over New York with new software to insure the security of your votes.

Once the election was over and I secured the machines it was time to go home. I mean back to California. I packed up my belongings and sent them ahead via PODS. It would take about two weeks to get everything back there.

No, I could have hoped on a plane the next morning and been there for dinner. But no, I wanted my relaxation time. So I booked a five-day train tour from New York to Los Angeles. A private room and access to a glass-top viewing car were just what I needed.

I left Penn Station in Manhattan on the first leg of the trip. The only accommodations were coach seats. But they were bearable. I would transfer to the Coach-liner at Chicago's Union Station. There I would get settled into my private room.

It was kind of nice getting senior discounts now. I never would have paid full price for this twenty-three hundred mile journey. But with discounts in place, I boarded the train at Chicago's Union Station and we pulled out, headed for the west coast.

Since the train was nearly empty I was able to get what amounted to a double room. That meant I could lay down for a nap without having to fold up my laptop and table to fold down the bed. After settling in I went to the lounge car to get a drink and head to observation.

I was alone on the upper deck watching the Cityscape fade to farmland. Rolling fields of wheat and corn blurred past. They did seem to wave. I was nearly finished with my first beer of the week when a young woman walked through and sat at the far end.

After maybe an hour the overhead speakers announced lunch being served in the dining car. I got up and headed down for some lunch. I ordered a Monte Cristo sandwich, a sweet iced tea, and a chocolate mousse for dessert.

While waiting for the food to arrive the same young woman from the observation deck approached me.

"Excuse me," she said politely. "It seems it is just you and I for lunch. Would you mind if I joined you?" I motioned to the empty chair across from myself and she sat down. She was dressed in older hippy-style clothes. Painted bell bottoms, a tie-dyed t-shirt, and a floral scarf around her head.

We talked about nothing in particular. I'd comment on the scenery and she'd tell me her thoughts on nature and sustainable crops. She introduced herself as Charlotte.

"Nice to meet you Charlotte," I extended a hand across the table. "I'm Mike." Then I grinned, "But my Mother and enemies call me Charles." then I winked.

"Well Mike, it's a pleasure to dine with you," she replied with a winning smile. After lunch, we walked back toward the observation car together. Somewhere between Des Moines and Omaha, the train got crowded. I told Charlotte I was headed back to my room.

At her disappointed expression, I told her I wasn't good with crowds and needed to decompress. I promised to look for her around dinner time if the crowds had subsided by then. Charlotte gave me a tight smile and wished me a comfortable rest. I retired to my room and shut the shade.

When I awoke, it was darker than I'd expected. I raised the shade and found it was dark outside. Checking the GPS on my phone, I found we were now halfway to Denver out of Omaha. I freshened up a bit and went to the dining car. Finding it closed, I went up to the observation deck.

There I found Charlotte sitting staring out into the darkness. There were streaks of lights we passed and the glow from the train's lights illuminated the area for a few feet to each side of the rain.

"I wasn't sure how long you'd sleep, so I got you a special and a bottle of beer," Charlotte said without turning toward me. On the table next to her, sat a plate with some veggies, a lump of mashed potatoes, and a Salisbury steak in some kind of demi-glace. A long-neck lager sat next to the plate.

"Thank you," I said in a low voice. "I must have been more tired than I thought." She turned and smiled at me as I unwrapped the plate and began to eat the lukewarm meal. The beer though was still cold.

"The night is very calming, isn't it?" she asked me and nobody simultaneously. "It's quite freeing."

That was when she pulled her t-shirt up over her head and flung it to the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra. I could see the definition of her back as she raised her arms to the ceiling.

The smooth lines of the muscles in her back seem to make her equally smooth skin ripple in the changing lights from in and out of the train. I must have gasped involuntarily because she turned to face me. I felt my jaw go slack as I silently mouthed "Oh My."

Charlotte appeared to be a woman in her early forties. Now exposed fully to the waist, she was in amazing shape. Her long chestnut hair now flowed down her back and rested just below the waist of her jeans.

Her breasts were large but still very firm. Her areolas were small and her nipples were like hard eraser tips. She'd either never been pregnant, or never lactated. Her abdomen was tight and defined.

Charlotte smiled at me. She seemed amused by my discomfort. She walked over and stood face to chest with me as I sat at the small table. "Does my nakedness disturb you my son?" she asked.

What? My Son? What was she saying? Was she fucking with me? I shoved my chair back against the train wall and stood up. "Look, it isn't so much that it disturbs me," I began and walked around her and went to pick up her shirt. "It's just a bit inappropriate, don't you think?"

"How so?" Charlotte asked. "There is no one here but you and I," she stated confidently.

"True enough," I answered. "However this train is not yours or mine and it is technically a public forum." I handed her shirt to her. "Anyone could walk in at any time. We are not alone on this train."

Charlotte put her shirt back on and looked at me questioningly. "What if we were in private?"

The question was a fair one, so I answered honestly. "You're a gorgeous woman," I admitted to her. "I'm old enough to be your father. But yes, if we were in private I wouldn't have reacted like this."

Charlotte smiled and grabbed my hand. She pulled me along toward my room in the sleeping car. I'll admit, she was conscious of my cane and limited ability to move fast, so it took a few minutes. Once we were standing outside my room she asked to come in.

"Will you invite me in?" she asked. There was no cute pout or other sign she was trying to influence my decision. My confused look made her elaborate. "I'll answer anything once we're inside." then she asked again. "Will you invite me in?" I just nodded dumbly and opened the door.

I walked around the bed that I intentionally left open for my convenience and sat in the lounger next to the window. I reached down and grabbed complimentary water from the mini fridge and offered one to Charlotte.

She declined but sat down on the edge of the bed. I took a sip and asked the big question. "Ok so what the fuck is going on?" she seemed shocked for a brief moment, then composed herself. "If you're looking for a place to start," I added. "The beginning is the best place.

Charlotte just smiled at that and began. "Well." she paused and sighed after that. "I'm a Nun. Or at least I used to be." The lack of reaction from me seemed to upset her a little. "You are not a Church goer?" After her initial display, I thought I'd shock her.

"Moses is my savior, sister." her sideways look made me smile. "My Ima says I'm a good Jewish boy and should look for a good Jewish girl." I Mikeled under my breath. "But she's passed on now."

Charlotte crossed herself. Probably more out of habit than real concern for my dead mother.

"I am sorry for your loss." she offered and I just nodded. Taking a deep breath she continued. "I was forced to join the convent when I was a young girl by my mother." with her hands on her thighs, she began scratching her jeans with her fingers.

"The first few years were my hell. I tried to run away several times." She went on to tell me about how she eventually became desensitized and simply accepted that she was stuck there. Until a few months ago.

"I don't know what came over me. I just snapped," she admitted. "I've told many people over the years that confession was good for their souls. So here is mine." Charlotte sat up straight and looked me in the eyes.

"I Stole a bottle of Sacramental wine and got drunk in my room." Then I saw her blush. "Then the Mother Superior caught me Masturbating. She was searching all the rooms for the wine." One of my eyebrows shot up at that, and she glared at me indignantly.

I held up my hands in a gesture of surrender and Charlotte took a deep breath and went on. "I suppose you could guess what happened next." She spread her arms and motioned down her body. "They'd destroyed my street clothes years ago to stop me from running away."

She looked defeated as she continued. "These were what fit me in the lost and found." she sighed.

I smiled at her and said, "First, I wasn't judging you. Honestly, being the dirty old man I am, I imagined a bad eighties porn movie with Nuns in leather wimples and sprayed-on latex stockings pleasuring each other."

The sudden look of astonishment on her face was highlighted by the bright red of her cheeks. "I may be considered a heathen by the church, but I still do have a sense of social propriety." I extended my hands and motioned upward.

"We're in private now if you wanted to unburden your breasts," I said with a slight Mikele. "They are pretty magnificent if I do say so myself." That just made her blush deepen, but wasn't enough to stop her from repeating her performance from earlier.

She gave me a questioning look that demanded I give her my opinion. I told her once more that I thought her breasts were magnificent. She straddled my lap, facing me, and allowed me to fondle her breasts.

Her skin was warm and smooth. I cupped her large tits and ran my hands under them. The weight felt wonderfully hefty. I moved to run my fingers around her nipples and couldn't help pinching, hard. This caused her to draw in a sharp breath but she hung her head back and closed her eyes.

"I haven't been touched by a man like this before," she admitted. "My boyfriend in junior high was clumsy and inexperienced. Then I was sent away." The last word was drawn out with a deep sigh.

Feeling that this was probably going to continue, I decided to move ahead, and leaned in, taking one of her nipples in my mouth I clamped my teeth down on her soft skin, but didn't bite down. I flicked my tongue over her hard nipple then swirled my tongue around it.

Charlotte began moaning and her hips began to wiggle and writhe on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my head and held me tight to her breast. I pushed back hard for a moment then switched breasts. I used my lips as suction cups this time and latched onto her like a baby breastfeeding.

Her back stiffened and her hips shot forward as I suckled her tit. If she had ever lactated I was sure I would have drawn something. But alas, nothing came. That didn't stop me though. The rest of Charlotte's body was responding to the stimulation.

A few minutes later, Charlotte began to make pitiful mewling sounds, and I realized that the thigh she was straddling was getting wet. The hot liquid was soaking my pant leg. She was cumming all over me. I pulled back and planted my face between her breasts and used my tongue to draw a wet line up her chest to her chin.

Charlotte shivered and looked at me, but her eyes shut tight as my mouth found hers and I locked our mouths together and began sucking on her tongue. Her back arched and her hips bucked again and more hot wetness bathed my leg.

I explored her mouth for a good five minutes before releasing her. I smiled, gazing at her lovely face. Then I slid the window next to me open. The cold night air blasted in and she shrieked as her chest was washed over with icy winds. Her nipples became hard again and I swore I saw them pulse.

A moment later I slid the window closed and kissed her on the cheek. Charlotte stood up and turned away. Holding her face in her hands she began to weep. I stood up behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders. She stiffened but kept crying.

"Tell me what's wrong," I whispered. "Did I hurt you?"

Charlotte sniffled. "No..but," she coughed and sniffed. "I lost control and did something dirty to you," she announced. It was a good thing I was behind her and she couldn't see the wide grin on my face and the fact I was holding back a laugh.

I grunted and coughed. Then asked, "What were you called in your order?" She stiffened and cleared her throat. Probably a sore subject now, But I had my reasons.

"I was Sister Mary Dymphna," she stated with some pride, but I could hear a touch of disgust in it.

I spun her to face me. My smile was wide and I looked her in the eyes. "Well Sister Mary Dymphna, what you did was release your passion all over me and show me that you approved of my ministrations."

She gaped at me for a moment with wide searching eyes. So I explained. "I'm not sure what you think you did. But what you did was have an Orgasm." Her expression turned from questioning to perplexed. "You've never had one? Even with your clumsy boyfriend? Or when you Masturbated?"

That got me a stern glare, and she raised a fist at me. But just as quick as she'd gotten angry, she calmed. "Not like that. No," she admitted. "Was that really what that was? I think I may have peed some."

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I laughed out loud. Hugging her to me tightly to keep from being struck by her wrath. "It happens," I assured her. "It's nothing to be ashamed or worried about."

"But I thought that only happened," then she stuttered and pointed down. "When a Man and Woman," She looked pretty with red cheeks framed by her straw-colored locks. "When he inserts himself into her?"

"That's one way." I agreed. "But not the only way. Stimulation from all over your body can have that effect." I ran my hand through her hair and smiled at her kindly. Suddenly she began kicking out a leg and bouncing around.

"This is uncomfortable!" she exclaimed. I nodded and skirted the bed and went to my closet. I pulled out one of my t-shirts and tossed it to her. "Go ahead and strip, wear that." To her credit, she didn't balk or act like a shy little girl. She stripped down totally and slipped the shirt on.

My Tee was large enough on her to be a dress. I found her staring as I stripped. I picked up a package of sanitary wipes, took a few, and tossed the rest to her. She caught it but continued to stare. "Clean up," I said, and she was broken out of her reverie.

Had she been staring at my cock? I wiped down my thigh and tossed the used wipe into the toilet. I pulled up my sweatpants and threw on another Tee.

"We can wash those things in the shower later on," I told her. "They can be hung to dry afterward." Charlotte smiled at me and nodded. It was about midnight now. We'd probably be pulling into Denver sometime in the next few hours, but I wasn't tired. Charlotte didn't seem to be either.

I suggested we go get a drink in the lounge car before the last call. She questioned my suggestion, saying she was naked under the Tee. I pointed out that she was naked under her jeans and Tee previously and that my Tee was nearly knee-length on her. I tossed her my extra belt to wrap around her waist.

With the Tee belted, the sleeves rolled up and her cross trainers, she looked like she was wearing a summer dress with sneakers. I wore sweats and a hoodie. Then we exited my room and headed to the lounge.

On the way, I questioned her about her arrangements on the train. I hadn't considered it until now. She told me she'd spent most of her money just buying a coach seat for the trip. I nodded and suggested we might want to sit there with our drinks, just to make sure they knew she was still on board.

While we waited for our drinks, I surprised Charlotte by asking a wandering conductor if I could move her from her seat into my Double Room. He told me it was mine, paid for until the end of my trip. I could do what I wanted since it was a double, but be sure she kept her boarding pass with her.

That settled, we found her seat, grabbed her backpack from the overhead, and headed back to my room. Once there we talked a bit more about what had happened and how I enjoyed it as much as she had. She told me stories about what some sisters used to get up to.

When I looked shocked she slapped my shoulder playfully, told me I had a dirty mind, and assured me they never put anything inside of themselves. I assured her that it made no difference to me, even if it did to her order. The conversation eventually devolved and she asked if I was going to do it to her.

I assumed she wanted to know if I was going to fuck her. So I asked. "Do you want me to have sexual intercourse with you?" she nodded somewhat meekly. "You sure?" I asked in a teasing manner. "I'm a broken old man. Probably no good for you." then I winked.

She told me I was too modest, and I was a very comely man, and that the way I made her cum was impressive. The word cum didn't sit right in my ears when she spoke it. At least not now that I knew she was an ex-nun. But it was cute nonetheless.

She also noted that she was intrigued by my manhood and what it would like and feel like when turgid. So she was checking out my cock, and wanted to see and feel it when it was hard. I wondered if I could get this nun to be vulgar.

I assured her there would be time before we disembarked. No need to rush. We lay down next to each other on the bed and slept. Just slept. Though I did have to work hard not to grab her in my sleep. We had been stopped in Denver for about an hour by the time the two of us awoke.

The layover in Denver for new passengers was only going to be another hour before the train would depart on the next leg of the trip. There was a plethora of shops and food establishments inside and outside the station. We shopped for some drinks and snacks.

After re-boarding the train we settled into my room again. Our next layover would be the following day in Salt Lake City Utah. For some perverse reason, I looked forward to it.

My eyes were forced open as the light came streaming into the room. I'd left the shade up last night. I sat up, yawned, and moved to sit in the seat next to the window. I was going to need lots of coffee. Charlotte rolled over and sat up a few minutes after me.

Somewhere in the last four or five hours, she'd shucked off the T-shirt I'd given her. She stretched languidly exposing herself to me in a rather erotic manner to my eyes. She caught me staring and smiled. How long had it been since I woke up next to a woman? Any woman?

"Good morning Mike," she said lazily as she yawned and stretched in another Playboy-style pose. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did, thank you," I replied with a smile. She stood up and stretched once more, this time exposing the full grandeur of her naked form to me, before turning to the bathroom and closing the door. I grabbed a fresh pair of pants from my bag, and a clean shirt.

When Charlotte exited the head she was carrying her jeans and Tee. I moved around to use the facilities and dressed after her. When I emerged she was dressed as she had been when we met. I smiled and motioned to her to follow me.

We walked to the dining car. Breakfast was in full swing, but there were only about six people in the dining car. We took a table away from others and began filling out our order cards. Charlotte hesitated for a moment then looked at me.

"It's fine," I said, waving my hand over the menu. "I hate having people watching me eat and not eating themselves." I gave her a crooked grin. "Makes me feel guilty. So eat something."