Trysts on a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settled in and got comfortable. Figured I'd nap until lunch. By noon I felt refreshed and headed to the dining car for a meal. Not really in the mood to try anything new, I opted for the cheeseburger lunch and a bottle of sparkling water.

I took my time and watched as the scenery sped by. Once I finished I headed back to my room to get my laptop and head to the observation car. I had about three more hours on board before reaching LA and thought I'd answer some emails.

I felt a headache coming on as I reached my room and found it locked. There was no way to lock it from outside, which meant the staff locked me out, or someone was in there and was rummaging through my things. I began pounding on the door.

"Open the door!" I shouted as I pounded my fist against it. "Right now! Open the Fucking Door!"

"Fuck Off! I'm busy!" came the response. So someone was in there. Well, then this was about to get ugly.

"This is MY room!" I shouted back. "If you put back anything you are stealing and leave I won't get the Conductor and the Police involved!" Things went eerily quiet for a moment. Then I heard shuffling and whispering. There was more than one person in there.

The door slid open and I was face to face with a younger man, maybe in his mid-thirties. He was dressed only in a bed sheet with an Amtrak logo monogrammed on the corner. He was smiling sheepishly. I heard giggling behind him.

"Oh, Hey friend." said the disheveled-looking intruder. He was a few inches shorter than me and from the looks of the sheet pulled around him, I outweighed him by a good fifty or so pounds. Even partly disabled I could still take this guy.

I glared at him and shouldered my way into the room. The bed was folded out and a young woman lay wrapped in a blanket still giggling. I went straight for my bags. I checked my equipment to make sure nothing was missing, then sat in the rear-facing seat and pulled out my table.

"You know this isn't your room," I began. "So tell me why I shouldn't call the conductor and have you thrown off the train." I turned my table to show them the Amtrak app open to the Contact Amtrak screen.

The giggling stopped suddenly and the man raised his hands in a stop gesture. "No, wait!" he insisted. "I'm sorry, it isn't what you think man." With that motion, the sheet covering him fell away. I must admit he was a bit more put together than I'd initially thought.

He stood there, buck ass naked and sure enough he was sporting some serious wood. His slim cock looked painfully stiff and pointed straight up and rested against his abdomen. The woman in the bed began giggling again.

The absurdity of the scene made me shake my head and let out a loud guffaw. I turned off the table screen and slid it back into my bag. This was sure to be a good explanation so I just leaned into it. "Ok Lucy, you got some splainin' to do," I said in my best bastardized Ricky Ricardo voice.

That was enough to get him to relax a bit. He stood there and sighed, not even trying to cover up. I crossed my arms and sat looking at him, waiting for an explanation.

"We just got married in Frisco," he said, motioning toward the woman on the bed. "We couldn't afford a room and, well we can't do this in coach."

"And you just couldn't wait til you got to your destination?" I asked, motioning toward his turgid member. He looked down and shrugged.

"Yeah, just a bit desperate I guess." He then related how they'd just come into the sleeper car and went into the first room and grabbed hold of while sucking face up and down the walkway. That made me feel so much better. Yeah, no. But I wasn't as pissed off.

"We're really into each other." said the woman getting up off the bed. She stood next to her guy and I got another surprise. She was just as naked as him. Confident to stand naked in front of an older man who was still fully clothed, but that wasn't all of it.

The woman was about his height with flaming red hair and platinum highlights at the tips. She had a toned body with ample breasts that had small areolas and nipples. She also sported a stiff cock larger than her beau by a good two inches and it was sticking straight out in front of her.

I couldn't help raising an eyebrow and mouthing a silent "OH" as I stared, transfixed by this new development. My sudden interest was evident on my face. I have always been all about new things, and this was new to me.

The couple smiled at me and visibly relaxed. "I'm Jeff," he introduced himself, then his bride. "This is Toni. We're headed to LA." I stood and extended a hand which he shook, then I shook Toni's hand.

"Well, fancy that. So am I." I remarked as I removed my hat and coat and hung them in the closet. Then I sat back down and reached into the fridge for a complimentary tiny bottle of sparkling wine and handed it to them. "Congratulations on your marriage."

Jeff accepted the bottle then looked at Toni and grinned. She grinned right back at him. "Want to help us celebrate?" he asked. "You know, make up for the trouble we caused." I could have sworn his cock twitched at that.

"If you aren't into it, we understand," said Toni, suppressing a giggle. "We are kind of," then after a pause. "Alternative?" She absentmindedly gave her cock a couple of light strokes. And winked as I stared at it.

"Alternative is fine." I declared, standing up and moving toward them. "Hell, I fucked a Nun from Chicago to San Francisco, this could be fun too."

At that, both Jeff and Toni made the sign of the cross over their chests and tried not to burst out laughing as they wheezed, "Blasphemy!" Then lost it.

Toni elbowed Jeff and stepped closer to me. "So I guess that means you're ok with having sex with another person's wife?" she giggled, placing a hand against my chest.

"First time for everything, I guess." was all I could think of as a response. As Jeff stepped closer I relented. "Fuck it! Why the hell not." I said and began undoing my pants. Toni grabbed my hand and guided it to her cock then kissed my cheek.

I guessed that this kind of experience was something I kept closer to the surface than I'd imagined. My hand instinctively began stroking her member. It was exceptionally warm to the touch and twitched in my hand as I pumped it.

I had been concentrating mostly on Toni's cock and feeling her breath against my cheek when I suddenly tensed. I'd forgotten about Jeff, and suddenly my member was wrapped in something hot and wet. Jeff's mouth and he began sucking me vigorously.

Noticing the look on my face Toni called out. "Hey! Go easy," she scolded Jeff. "I want some of that." she smiled and kissed my cheek again. "You like Anal, right? I just nodded dumbly. Jeff stood and stepped aside as Toni guided me to sit on the bunk.

"Toni straddled me and I felt her slather something cold on my cock. But a moment later It was engulfed in her body heat as my cock slid effortlessly into her anus. She sighed and grinned at me. She was bouncing slowly on my lap and her cock was rubbing up and down against my abdomen.

Jeff came up alongside and ask. "Have you ever sucked cock?" I shook my head no, then looked over at him. "If I'm being honest I've wondered about it for years." Jeff nodded and smiled. "I mean, who hasn't wondered about sucking their cock as a kid?"

That was when Jeff climbed up and stood between Toni and me. She grabbed his legs to steady him and I was face to face with his slim upturned member. With one hand he pushed it down, level with my mouth, and waited.

I shrugged and reach out with both hands. I began by just putting the head in my mouth. It was warm and slightly rough. No different really than if you'd stuck your thumb in your mouth. But then I caught the scent of sex on him. An odor I was intimately familiar with, and my cock throbbed.

"Oh my!" Toni exclaimed and clenched her ass around me. "I think he's into it, Love." at that Jeff leaned forward a bit and rested his hands on the upper bunk. I was forced to accept about half his length in my throat at that movement. I gagged slightly and then relaxed.

There was a slight metallic taste to his shaft, and I could feel it pulse against my palate. I just went for it. Imitating what women had done to me in the past. I sucked in my cheeks and slid back then slid him in again. He seemed to be enjoying it so I kept going.

Toni was now rocking her hips back and forth, giving my cock a workout. I reached up and began to fondle Jeff's balls which made him moan again. Jeff came a few moments later and despite my best efforts, I was only able to swallow a small amount. The rest streamed down my chest.

As he stepped down Toni stopped for a minute and grabbed his wrist. "You aren't done son." she quipped and pointed to her straining erection. Jeff pushed me back so that I was nearly laying against the backrest of the bunk. Then he straddled Toni, facing her.

I watched as her cock disappeared into Jeff's body. I nearly came. Toni felt my erection throb again inside of her. "You're liking this new experience aren't you?" Toni asked.

"I can't deny it," I replied. "But I've always been a guy that tries anything once, twice if I like it." Then I grunted and my cock pulsed and I unloaded spurt after spurt of cum into Toni's clenching anus. She clenched tightly and held on to my cock as Jeff rode her. She was panting hard now.

Toni also came, and Jeff hugged her head to his chest as he accepted her seed. We all sat just like that for several long minutes, panting and taking deep breaths. When we untangled ourselves I offered them the use of the in-room shower, which they accepted.

"That was an amazing experience," I told them as they dressed. "I'm glad we worked things out. But you took a big chance. Someone else might have ruined your honeymoon for you." I was sitting naked in the window seat checking the time of arrival in LA.

"We'll be more careful," Jeff acknowledged. "But we're glad you were so cool."

Toni scribbled their contact info on an Amtrak brochure that was stuck in the seat compartment. "Call us sometime." She said and planted a kiss full on my mouth. When she broke it I looked over at Jeff. He shrugged.

"We like you," he admitted. "Face it, you've become part of us. It'd be a shame if we never saw you again." I nodded, then Pulled Toni back for a kiss that had me sucking her tongue.

After that, I suggested that they might want to get back to their assigned seats in case the conductor was checking after our next stop. If they were gone he might think they disembarked. It was still two hours til we got to LA and I told them I'd be in the lounge car after I cleaned up.

We chatted until the conductor announced LA Union station would be the next stop. Then we said our goodbyes and I went to collect my things and prepare to disembark the train. We pulled in and the mass exodus began. Everyone hurrying to and fro. Crossing platforms trying to make connections.

For me, it was simple. I pulled out my TAP card and headed down to the Red line platform. With less than a fifteen-minute wait and a thirty-minute trip into the valley where I picked up my car from long-term parking. I was home before dark.

I felt good to be back in my own space. I was looking forward to a quiet night in and a good night's sleep in my bed. I door-dashed some Chinese food since there was nothing in the house. I'd have to do a grocery run the next day.

A large plate of chicken chow fun, a couple of spring rolls, and a superhero movie later, I showered and went to bed. Feeling refreshed the next morning I did a heavy shopping to stock up. I had no plans to travel again any time soon. I'd go back into the office next Monday.

I sent texts to my family as well as Charlotte and Jeff and Toni announcing my safe return home and wishing everyone a good week and a fun weekend.

That Friday night I received a text message back from Charlotte. She said her sister would be working some kind of museum exhibit for charity down here in the LA area in three weeks and wanted to know if I would allow her to come and visit while she was here.

I texted back that it would be nice to see her again and she should come by. I added my address to the text and sent it. I had to plan for a guest now. But I was sure an extra bed wouldn't be needed.

FIN.