Trysts on a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and began marking her menu card. She ordered the buttermilk pancake trio, and I got scrambled eggs with bacon and toast. I ordered coffee for us both.

The coffee arrived first and I downed my first cup black in a matter of seconds. The scalding liquid burned and woke me up instantly and I ordered another cup. "Ah, the nectar of the Gods!" I proclaimed.

Charlotte giggled and sipped her brew.

"All food is given to us by Him," she said as she lazily stirred her coffee between sips.

"And I gladly and enthusiastically accept what He has proffered." When my next cup arrived, I emptied a packet of Stevia into it and stirred. "A little sweetness to offset the bitter awakening." then I held up my mug in a toast.

After last night Charlotte seemed to be getting more comfortable around me. She also seemed less burdened, and more relaxed in general. She said grace quickly and then looked at me. I smiled and exaggeratedly said a Hebrew blessing over the food.

"BA-RUCH A-TAH A-DO-NOI ELO-HAI-NU ME-LECH HA-O-LAM," then added a few other terms for some foods. Smiled and said, "Let's eat."

We'd end up in Salt Lake City late that night, with a whistle-stop halfway there in Grand Junction. Charlotte and I spent a lot of time in the observation car talking and watching the countryside go by.

I learned quite a bit about her time before the convent and while she was there. I learned that her parents had passed some time ago and she was headed to San Francisco to stay with her younger sister.

The talk eventually devolved into questions from her about sex. She'd explained her experience before the order and how she'd been finger-banged by clumsy a few times. The last resulted in her bleeding and it scared her.

I told her that he'd probably broken her hymen and it wasn't any kind of major injury. I was somewhat relieved to know that if I was going to have her, I wouldn't have the burden of taking that from her.

She brought up having seen me and that it looked kind of large. She was concerned it might hurt or wouldn't fit at all. I'm not that big. About average if you ask me. Only about six and a half inches when hard and only an inch or so thick.

"It may hurt some," I mentioned. "Only because you haven't had that kind of penetration before." I made a spreading motion with my thumb and forefingers. "But you will stretch. A woman's body is made to accommodate it."

We made a stop in Grand Junction around dinner time. The meal was average and we ate mostly in silence. Afterward, over drinks, Charlotte brought up sex again.

"Will you have sex with me tonight?" she asked. I can't say I was stunned. With how she reacted to having her breasts sucked, I thought I wanted to see her have a mind-blowing orgasm. And I was going to try my best to give it to her.

"If you'd like me to, I will," I answered. I smiled at her and reached across the table to hold her hand. Her skin was cool and I felt a slight tremor. I could imagine she was nervous. I was as well. After all, I hadn't had sex in a few years.

After dinner, I took an Uber to the closest seven eleven and picked up some condoms, and got back with ten minutes to spare. I was sure she'd appreciate me being safe. If I was going, to be honest, I didn't want to get her pregnant.

As the train pulled out of the station I sat relaxing in my room, Charlotte sitting cross-legged on the bed staring quietly at her hands. She said nothing for a long while and I was content to let her grapple with whatever was running wild in her mind.

Then, "You said that what I felt the other night was just a small taste of what I can feel?" she asked. Her voice quavering slightly. I nodded in answer.

"You know I'm a bit afraid don't you?" I nodded again and told her that was why I haven't pushed. That it wouldn't be good for either of us if she didn't want it.

Charlotte stripped off her Tee and looked me straight in the eyes. "Do I excite you?" she asked. "Am I someone that you can feel good with?"

I looked back at her and asked. "What about you?" I spread my arms. "I'm twice your age, not very attractive." I pointed to my cane. "Not that mobile or athletic. What makes me attractive to you?"

She stared for a minute with a searching look in her eyes. So I went on. "For me, you're a fantasy woman. You're younger but still mature. Fit, but soft in some very attractive places. And frankly, your previous job is the stuff of some pretty dirty fantasies in itself."

Charlotte opened her mouth, then closed it and opened it again. She finally said, "You look like a kindly Church Elder." She quickly backpedaled and explained. "Not one specifically, but anyone. Someone who would be kind to parishioners."

Something in what she said suddenly made her self-conscious and she folded her arms across her breasts, crushing them in and covering her nipples. I just smiled. Then asked.

"So tell me what you want." I wanted to make it clear that she was in control. "If you allow me to do what I think you will enjoy, you won't regret it." I watched her closely. "But if you are unsure, don't feel that you have to allow anything at all.

Her eyes suddenly became sharp and focused. "What do you mean by dirty fantasies about my previous job?" I smiled and motioned her over to me.

I patted my knee and had her sit facing away from me as I opened my laptop and typed in a particularly popular porn site. Then I entered the search string Naughty Nun. The first selection came back Naughty Nun surrenders to temptation and gets cream pied.

I click play and watched as Charlotte viewed the nine-minute clip with trepidation and some fascination. After a short fellatio scene, the nun in the clip was bent over and the rather large cock she'd been sucking was forced deep into her and she cried out.

Through all of it, the girl dressed in only a Wimple and black stockings with Gothic crosses on them and an iron cross hanging from a chain around her neck was yelling and crying but proclaiming how good it was and how much she loved it.

Charlotte looked back at me. "This excites you?" she asked.

"I wouldn't say excited," I responded. "But it is an interesting study in contradiction." I couldn't tell if she was disgusted or confused, but as she watched, she began to squirm.

I opened another clip titled Beautiful Nun -- Bible Study. A young woman in a sheer black mini dress with leather crosses over the nipples. A crucifix on a gold chain hung between her ample tits.

She was lounging on a bed, holding what looked like a Bible, flipped a few pages then set it down beside her. Then she looked into the camera and grinned. She spread her thighs and exposed her clean-shaven pussy.

She had a shock of pubic hair above the labia shaven in the shape of a crucifix. She began running her fingers over her labia, then flexed one between them and proceeded to rub, and alternately bury one of them inside herself.

Charlotte began grinding more now. I wrapped an arm around her waist and held her in place. "Something look familiar?" I asked. She turned and looked at me sharply. "Don't get upset. I told you this kind of thing is not uncommon." she relaxed immediately.

"I was thrown out for getting caught doing this," she whispered. Her voice began to crack. "The others do this as well, but I got thrown out." She punched her thighs but went back to staring at the young woman now laying back moaning.

The Nun actress was finger fucking herself now and whispering oh God yes. Then began using more blasphemous language. Charlotte was grinding her crotch on my thigh now.

"No, that's wrong," a whimper in Charlotte's voice told me she was turned on but also upset. "She shouldn't be saying those things." She looked back at me again searching for an answer. I smiled, then lifted my arms and began to caress her breasts.

The sudden move on my part made her gasp. "Your fingers may have felt good." I admitted, "But I think my tongue would feel better." Until that point her eyes had been slowly closing, she'd been letting the feeling draw her in.

She stared at me in surprise. I asked. "Shall I prove my claim?" she tilted her head to one side as if to ask a question. I continued. "I just feel that you cannot substantiate it on your own. Shall I prove my claim to you?"

All she said was, please. That was enough for me and I reached out, closed my laptop, and with some effort hefted her over onto the bed. I laid her down and unbuttoned her jeans and made to pull them off.

For a moment Charlotte stiffened. "You've trusted me so far." I began." You've even asked for this. I promise you will only feel pleasure from what I; mm about to do." She relaxed and I pulled down her jeans.

Yes, folks, the carpet matched the drapes. Between a pair of beautiful creamy thighs was a well-maintained bush of chestnut-colored pubes. I leaned close and planted a kiss on each thigh before spreading them open.

Her pussy was swollen and her lips a bright pinkish red. The grinding had also gotten her juices flowing. The aroma of her sex was intoxicating. I took a deep breath and savored the thought of how she would taste.

I knelt at the foot of the bed and pulled her to me by the waist, letting her legs hang over my shoulders and down my back. Her scent was strong now, and I once again kissed each thigh, then extended my tongue and flicked it across the hood of her clit.

Charlotte squealed from the contact and gripped the sheets tightly. Her back arched slightly as if she'd been hit with a small electric shock. I flattened my tongue against her labia with the tip at the bottom.

With one slow, languid pull, I let my tongue slide up, parting her lips and falling into whatever folds it came across on the way up. Charlotte let out a long moan. Then I jammed my tongue into her pussy with one push.

"Oh, my Heavens!" she shouted. Then squeaked. I could see she slapped her hands over her mouth, and I smiled to myself as I pulled out and began to make circles around her clit.

Once again the low moans started with the odd yummy sound and the occasional oh yes! Which she called out forcefully. Her crotch was getting wetter by the minute. My face was being bathed in her juices and they tasted sweet.

There was a slight tang beneath the sweetness that just served to punctuate how she was feeling. I began slurping at them between laps running my tongue in circles and other shapes over and around her lips.

As she settled into a routine of long moans I decided to shake things up and grabbed the hood of her clit with my lips and sucked the whole thing in suddenly, pulling the hood and her clit into my mouth.

When I pushed the hood back and nibbled on her not-so-tiny clit with just enough force to send electric shocks through her body, Charlotte gasped, shrieked, and cried out. This time she blasphemed easily and loudly, but this time she didn't cut herself off.

After I assaulted her clit she began bucking up and down on the bed. Pounding her fists into the mattress. So I went back to tongue fucking her pussy until she began to squirt. My face was soaked, the sheets were getting soaked and I loved it.

I hadn't been squirted by a woman in decades. Her orgasm lasted several minutes before she settled down. I wiped off my face and got up to sit next to her on the bed.

I stroked her head and smoothed her hair, then stroked her cheek with the back of my hand. Her chest was heaving and she was breathing hard. I traced her lips with a single finger. Surprisingly she began sucking it without prompting.

Hey there beautiful," I said with a smile, looking down into her sleepy eyes. But then she shocked me. She suddenly grabbed my head, dragged me down, and lock our mouths together. This time she began sucking my tongue with abandon.

The kiss broke a few minutes later and Charlotte quickly put her fingers to her lips and looked at me questioningly. Through her fingers, she asked. "That taste, what is that?"

I responded with my own question. "You mean you haven't ever licked your fingers after masturbating?"

She shook her head in the negative, then her eyes widened as realization set in. "That?" is asked. "Is that what I taste like when I orgasm?"

I smiled broadly and nodded. Charlotte giggled and reach down between her legs. She stuffed her fingers into her pussy with a grunt and pulled them out. She stared at them for a moment, then stuck them in her mouth and moaned.

"Do you like how you taste? I asked. "I know I like how you taste." She repeated the move with her other hand and presented it to me. I took her by the wrist and began sucking each finger, one at a time. Making the act of tasting her juices last.

Her eyes widened as she comprehended the ritual I was making of savoring her taste. Enjoying and savoring the flavor of her body.

She looked at me with longing in her eyes. "Does it get better?" she shook her head a couple of times. "I can't believe it gets better than what I just felt."

I reached out and brushed her hair back behind one ear and caressed that cheek. "It can," I assured her. "And it will. When you feel my weight against your whole body, and you feel me enter you and the heat of my manhood fills your pussy, you'll see."

Her eyes glazed over as she asked, "Now?" I could see her longing for it.

"Only if you are ready," I patted her naked thigh. "If you want to rest a while." I never finished the sentence as she began shaking her head.

"No, please." she implored in a weak but insistent one. "I guess I'm addicted to knowing now. I want to know it all." She stopped a looked around the room with a conspiratorial glare. "I want to try it all." her hand came up to cover her shy smile.

"Alright then," I said as I stood and began to strip. She eyed me from head to toe while I disrobed. As I stood there naked a minute later, I stroked my cock a few times and as it stiffened, Charlotte gasped.

As I stroked myself to hardness, I reached over and grabbed a condom to roll down onto my member. Imagining myself violating this defrocked Nun was enough to spark a fantasy.

As I stepped between her legs and gently pushed her onto her back, I ran my hands over her smooth skin. Caressing her breasts and down along her thighs.

"This is called the missionary position," I told her as I climbed up raising her legs as I pushed close, pointing my cock at her still-wet entrance. "It's been said that Franciscan Monks and Christian Missionaries would do it this way with new converts."

There was a look of surprise in her eyes at that, but then shock as the tip of my cock met her wet labia. "If you are not sure, or want to stop, just say so," I told her as I pressed a little more, letting my mushroomed head begin to part her lips.

Charlotte gasped but then covered her mouth with both hands. "No, please continue." I did so. Vowing to let her feel every inch as it went in. I pushed forward again allowing my cock to fully enter her.

She was incredibly tight, as the head passed into her channel. I felt my control slip a bit from the friction. She took a long sharp breath as my shaft entered and began sliding in deeper.

By the time I hit bottom her sharp gasps had turned to whimpers. A few stray tears threatened to drip from the corners of her eyes. I wiped them away gently and smiled at her. "It's wonderful the way you grip me inside of you."

I felt a sudden spasm in the walls of her pussy as I said that and almost came again. I began to pull back and she let out a pitiful whine. But she sighed when I pushed back in. This happened a few times as I built up to a rhythm.

When she began to hyperventilate I picked up the pace and began hammering her pussy with my cock. Stroke after stroke, I'd pull almost completely out then slam it home. Her gasps began more urgent.

"Oh, God! Oh God! Oh God!" she was chanting between gasps. Her pussy would clench and she would yell each time I hit bottom.

"He won't help you now!" I panted, leaning close to her face. I planted a rough kiss on her mouth then said, "Your body is mine now sister Succubus." That made her whole body tense and she cried out as her orgasm hit, hard.

But I hadn't finished. So I kept hammering and she kept squeezing my cock and yelling, "Oh Lord Help me!" I could feel myself coming closer and closer to the edge.

"No help for the wicked Sister!" I grunted. Then with a few more thrusts, I couldn't hold it anymore. I buried my face against her neck and grunted as I slammed my hips into her and released my load.

I felt spurt after spurt and could feel the hot liquid oozing back over my cock as it filled the condom. I pulled myself out and one last spurt filled the condom. I let it hang on the end of my cock as I kissed Charlotte gently on the lips.

"That was cruel," she said in an accusatory manner as she drew circles on my chest with her finger. "Making blasphemous comments."

"You brought him up before I ever said a word." I countered. And grabbed a handful of her chestnut locks. Her hair was damp and matted with sweat. "But it did excite you." Her face went red and she tried to look away.

"Nope, you can't deny it," I said playfully. "I felt your body react when I said those things. You loved it."

Charlotte closed her eyes and put a hand on her chest. "Guilty as charged," she admitted. Then she smiled brightly.

The train pulled into Salt Lake City just before midnight. The disembodied voice had announced we would only be there long enough to off-load passengers and pick up new ones if any. With that, I decided to get a full night's sleep. Charlotte seemed to agree and cuddled close to me.

Right around eight-thirty the next morning we pulled into Reno Nevada. The loud whistle and clanging of the train bell woke us both. We would be getting off the Zephyr here and taking the Daly City BART into San Francisco. So I packed up and helped Charlotte with her things.

We would be waiting until about eleven before we could get on the next BART so I called an Uber and had him take us to the closest Starbucks. We broke fast with two steaming cups of Caffe Verona and a couple of ham and egg sandwiches and shared a dutch apple crumb cake muffin.

We chatted for a while and Charlotte let me know that she would be heading to her sister's house when we go to San Francisco. She said her sister had a nice three-story row house in Pacific Heights. I told her I wasn't familiar with most of San Francisco other than Fisherman's Wharf.

She told me the Heights were just east of the Presidio. Again, I shrugged. I'd heard of it but only knew it from a few movies. I told her I'd be headed back onto Amtrak to go down to Los Angeles. She said she'd never been to L.A. We both got a laugh out of not knowing each other's hometowns.

We exchanged contact information and then headed out to the BART Station. We pulled into Montgomery Station around three that afternoon. My train didn't leave until nine the next morning. I told her I had a room at the Holiday Inn and if she wasn't locked into a schedule I'd like her to spend the night.

Charlotte got a wicked look in he eyes as she smiled and said she would love to spend one more night with me. I was pretty sure I'd flipped on her horny switch and it still hadn't been turned off. Our night was sweaty and sticky but oh so fulfilling.

Not only had I given her several orgasms, but I'd gotten her to give me head as well. She was a natural at being on her knees and was able to take me fully from the start. After dinner, we had sex again and then slept.

I woke up at six and showered and dressed. Charlotte told me she'd be fine getting to her sister's place and waved her BART card in front of me. I kissed her goodbye and got an Uber to the Emeryville station to pick up the Coast Starlight to LA.

I boarded the Coast Starlight and headed to Los Angeles Union Station. There was a slight delay in leaving the station. I wasn't quite sure what or why, but since I had a private room it didn't matter, I wasn't on a schedule.