All Comments on 'T's BH Lounge'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

Good story. Not up to the standard of “I Think You’re My Dad”, but good and well written. Maybe crossing over a character or two would have made this story even better than it already is. Just saying, from my point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun read, a nice story without the obligatory sex scenes. Made all the more enjoyable because of a familiarity with the locale the story is set in and Chico State.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tear jerker. No need for a sequel as she will stay and marry him.

Wolfden999Wolfden999over 2 years ago

I loved it! Perfect length. Perfect story. Perfect Ending. Very Enjoyable to read.

Baldy74Baldy74over 2 years ago

Was OK but didn't really like the logic of the characters. They were together exclusively for 3 years talking marriage and a life together and she suddenly wants to date someone else! And he's weak for not staying around to be her friend??? That's just BS. Maybe if she married this other guy he could have offered to babysit for them, you know, to be a good friend!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Love this story, but the last line went way over my head? I get they lived happily ever after, but what was that last line about?

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

@Fireguy1956 - I hadn’t thought about tying in another character from ‘I Think You’re My Dad.’ Great idea. I won’t do that here, but I will tie in on my original story. Thanks.

viking_blueviking_blueover 2 years ago

Very well crafted story of romance that affected my emotions. It also proves a good Romance story doesn't need, and can at times be harmed by, detailed sexual descriptions. I hope there is no sequel because that would require serious problems in or to their relationship.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story well developed and easy to become a part of with the characters. I guess one has to be something of a romantic but yes Tony's reaction to Catie's "dating" someone else is understandable as well as the ending. Getting back together after 10 years apart could understandably feel like a new relationship. In reality they were different people than they were 10 years ago. Hope they have matured and it holds this time around!

5 big ones for this offering!

Cheers

SAGE

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 2 years ago

As all the stores I have read of yours every time spell binding and holders my interest and can’t put it down. Great story very well written keep up the writing you have me as a fan. Thanks

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

A decent reunion story underneath too much “New Age” drivel.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 2 years ago

A great love story. I appreciate the emotion and empathy that you've conveyed. I also appreciate your sensitive treatment of peoples religious and spiritual beliefs.

Thanks for taking the time to write and for sharing your talent with us.

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Great story but the ending failed.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

Since I wasn't allowed to rate this because it was already rated, I assume I read this before and thought it was worth a 4* grade but not worth commenting on. It wasn't bad, but I have to live up to my handle and make a comment or two. I really wish authors would stop using similar names for key players. Carla and Catie both start with a "Ca" and when you read a few stories at a time it's hard to follow. This story has all sorts of useless detail, like the location of the bathroom between two bedroom's. And the mumbo-jumbo of the cult stuff. Does nothing for the story. It's painfully obvious from the beginning that "T" stands for Tony and for someone who spent three years living with a guy and is painfully lost without him for her not to recognize him sounds weird to say the least. As a final comment have to say that most "detail men" (i.e., those salesmen/saleswomen) who push pharmaceuticals to doctors are really obnoxious, aggressive creatures who are probably quite different in their 30's from what they were 10 years earlier. Catie couldn't possible be unchanged and Tony would be well advised to sample before he dines. Today it's only worth a 3* grade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very cute and extremely predictable. Some section raise pollen in the air, which has an impact on our vision! Catie looks eminently unpredictable and not a heavy weight in spite of her painful past. Maybe she deserves both her own pain as well as T's?

I loved the Reiki story and the oneness derived from the drumming. I've seen a segment on the net where about 500 drummers were located in one large room and they were all drumming the same rhythm and you could not help but hear only ONE drum.

A reluctant 5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found it strange that T wrapped his entire life around Catie. He quit medical school and walked away from his life because she went on a date with another guy. Then he rebuilt his life by singing love songs about her and never tried to find anyone else. If they lived together and were so close for three years, it seems odd that he never met her sister in all that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your stories overall, this one not so much. I am not understanding how he was at fault. After 3 years of dating, SHE needed to go out on a date with someone else? Who wouldn't leave her? Was he supposed to be a cuck? He wasn't a coward, that is just good sense to get out and away from the self entitled bitch. Also, after meeting up years later, why did he have to sell himself to her? Again, SHE had to go on a date with someone else. Totally her fault, she should have to sell herself to T not the other way around. I guess the grass isn't always greener. Her loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although I feel the ending was a bit abrupt, i give this story a 5 star rating; a warm romance story.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but a very short ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOL, too much "we're all connected, dude!" Cheech and Chong nonsense. And they end up back together after she _had_ to go on a date with someone else? And to disappear that completely in one night beggars belief. Just not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A disappointing story. Too much airy fairy touchy feeely mind gamey bullshit for me. Each to their own.

UncletoddUncletodd3 months ago

Great story Doc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

story TAGS