T's Husband is None the Wiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Em said.

He pulled up until just the head was in me, and pushed all the way in again. "Oh Isaac," I whispered. "Fuck me."

He followed directions, slowly sliding 9 inches of cock in and out of my cum-filled cunt, pushing me to the limit. My clit was tingling from Em's fingers, and the boys had my nipples hard. As he sped up, I started pushing against him, forcing him deeper than any man had ever been.

"I'm going to cum," he said. That took me over the edge and the biggest orgasm of my life erupted. I screamed, and twisted my legs around his ass to pull him deeper. That sensation seemed to set off another orgasm, like a big wave swallowing up an earlier wave. I clung tightly to Isaac and I felt him shoot cum deeper than anything I had ever felt. "T, T, T," he moaned, somehow pushing even deeper. It was as if our spasms were perfectly timed. I would feel my orgasm and clench around his giant cock, and then I would feel him convulse and fire more warm semen into me. It seemed like we were both cumming for several minutes, and cum was leaking out of me, all over my thighs and down to my knees. I felt so full and satisfied, I couldn't imagine him pulling out. I wanted that cock in me forever. He pushed deep one more time and I could feel his cock muscles contract inside my walls again, with last dribble of cum adding to the creamy mix spilling over in my cunt.

Finally, I loosened my leg grip around him, but he stayed close, kissing me. Whispering that he had never cum that hard, that no woman had ever taken him that deep, that my pussy was perfect. I kissed him back and nearly cried with disappointment when he pulled out of me, now partially flaccid but still the biggest cock in the room. I looked over and the show obviously had gotten the group fired up again. Em had Raj's whole cock in her mouth, and his cum was dripping down her chin and onto her neck. She was lying down flat, and Dan was behind her with his fat cock deep in her screaming that he was coming again. I saw cum running out of Em's overflowing pussy.

We all came back to reality and started cleaning up before my husband awoke. I wiped up the cum and other fluids on the couch or floor, and made sure most of the evidence of the boys' presence was gone. I kissed them each and Em on their way out, reaching up high to run kiss Isaac. We both knew this was pure lust and not the beginning of something more. But he was a terrific partner. I was glad it had been a group experience, because fucking him one-on-one would have been more confusing. I loved my husband. But I did like to dip into Em's wild lifestyle sometimes, and tonight had been just what I needed to recharge my married sex life.

I untied my husband, but he kept snoring. I showered and crawled into bed next to him. I thought about fucking him in the morning, and giving him the boys' sloppy seconds (or thirds or fourths). He would be none the wiser, figuring he was just sloshing around in his own cum. Little would he know that three other boys had cum in me after him. Just the thought of it had me tingling again, and I fingered my clit gently as I drifted to sleep dreaming of cocks new and old.

12